Mobile app ADR TOOL mainly displays selected interpretations and information, per UN No., sourced in the Table A of the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) applicable as from 1 January 2015.
*** See our new app ADR Tool 2017 free (in English), full and free access to the database ADR2017 with all the app features. Please rate the app and like us on Facebook! ***
This is free version of ADR TOOL app. It has all the features of the full version with the limit of 50 entries (UN 0501-1017, UN 1091-1113 and UN 1556-1561).
The benefits of using ADR TOOL app:
• Export one or many loading lists to csv file (find the file in default DOWNLOAD catalogue of your device or send the file via e-mail) - important feature for annual reporting. Loading lists history.
• Proper Shipping Names and description in 23 European languages (GB, FR, DE, PL, DK, FI, NO, SE, ES, PT, NL, IT, RO, HU, SK, CS, RU, TR, GR, HR, LT, LV, EE) according to ADR2015
• Easy searching by UN No. or first 3 letters of Proper Shipping Name
• App menu language in 18 languages (GB, FR, DE, PL, DK, FI, NO, SE, ES, PT, NL, IT, RO, HU, SK, CS, RU, TR); app database language: GB
• Terminology of kinds of packagings in 23 European languages
• Four easy switchable screens with dedicated data: Table A view (Table A, 3.2 ADR), Simplified view, Driver view and Incident view
• 188.8.131.52 points calculation with creation of loading list (up to 6 UNs)
• High Consequence Dangerous Goods (HCDG) limits and calculation
• Vehicle and personal equipment pointer per UN No. and many more information provided in a clear and convenient way.
Quick, simple and friendly practical guide in everyday use (with database offline) - important for less experienced and experienced users, enthusiasts or hobbyists.
ADR TOOL team