Mobile application IMDG TOOL mainly displays selected interpretations and information sourced in the Chapter 3.2 (Dangerous Goods List) of the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code) incorporating Amendment 37-14.
Updated with IMO documents:
• Errata & Corrigenda (December 2015): IMDG Code, 2014 Edition (IJ200E)
• Annex 8 (resolution MSC.372(93) on Amendments to the International Maritime Dangerous Goods to the report of the Maritime Safety Committee on its 93rd session (MSC 93/22)).
The benefits of using IMDG TOOL app:
• Easy searching by UN No. or first 3-4 letters of Proper Shipping Name
• Quick access to all the data from Dangerous Goods List (Chapter 3.2 of IMDG Code)
• Two easy switchable screens with all dedicated data: DGL view (Chapter 3.2 of IMDG Code) and Simplified view (with interpretations, labels etc.)
• Full descriptions of the special provisions, storage & handling codes and segregation codes in the Simplified view.
Quick, simple and friendly practical guide in everyday use (with database offline) - important for less experienced and experienced users, enthusiasts or hobbyists involved in maritime carriage of hazardous goods.
You can test free version of IMDG TOOL. It has all the features of the full version with the limit of 50 entries.
*Please note, that this special app price is only valid on 2017-02-16 (regular app price is 3,38 Euro).
No adds in the tools - we appreciate you share with the rate and support the project.
Visit adr-tool.com and like us on Facebook - be up to date with the plans and help us develop our tools!
IMDG TOOL team