Welcome to write down your comments on Aretech Service(http://aretechservice.blogspot.tw), we will reply to you as soon as possible.
* support Internal (Flash) and External (SD Card) storage
* support Metric and Imperial units
* support Mobile Atlas Creator
* support GLONASS system
* support Android v4.x
* add 'SatelliteInfo' layer
* add 'StatusInfo'(Mileage, Slope, Elevation) layer
* add 'FetchMapArea' feature
* add 'MyTrack' feature
* add 'Google StreetView' feature
* add 'Bus' layer
* add 'Import/Export MyPOI and MyTrack feature
* add 'Taiwan Weather' layer
* support OpenStreetMap(OSM)
* support off-line map and download on-line map automatically.
* maintain your POI and Track.
* auto scale up base map
* auto-follow, auto-rotate.
* portrait and landscape display.
1. Install and run the Agere.
2. Turn on network to fetch on-line map, or put your off-line map at '/sdcard/Aretech/Agere/map' folder and rename to 'agere.db'.
Keyword: on-line map, off-line map, GPS, GLONASS, MyPOI, MyTrack, OSM, auto-follow, auto-rotate, location share, Taiwan weather, import/export, BusInfo, StreetView, fetch map area, status info, mileage, slope, elevation.