This is the only app in Google Play that can block HOME, BACK, and RECENT LIST buttons, as well as screen touches while playing movie or music. Similar to Guided Access with more options.
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of baby friendly contents on web, app, YouTube, and other video source. "UnTouch" allows you to open any of those contents for your baby and protect your phone from being destroyed by baby random clicking on the screen.
★ Block touch on any apps, including YouTube, browsers, and Netflix (Netflix compatible mode http://youtu.be/k78AMDPPXbY) For Android Lollipop or later, you just have to time it yourself because apps can no longer detect other apps running.
★ Block home, back button, recent-app button, and menu button
★ Lock volume
★ Easy unblocking with options
★ Even works on lock screen to prevent calling to 911 or emergency numbers
★ Unblock confirmation
★ Option to "Keep screen on" while touch blocking
★ Option to "Lock orientation" while touch blocking
★ Support third party automation - Tasker ready (info is in the menu)
★ Super simple start. Only need 10 seconds to fully understand how it works
★ Super optimized; next to zero memory and CPU usage
★ Tiny app size
★ No ads; that's right, no ads
★ No sneaky permission
★ No data usage, it doesn't even need internet access permission
★ No sign up, no email, no phone number, and no information is saved or required
- To block touches -
1. Turn on UnTouch
2. Go to any app you want to show while touch blocking
3. Pull down the notification bar and click on "UnTouch" to start touch blocking
- To unblock touches -
1. Tap the screen 4 times within 1 second
UnTouch does not block power button for safety reasons.
Volume lock reverts volume changes.
If you can't unblock after start blocking, you can press and hold power button (10+ seconds) to restart phone and that will fix it.
I have tested "UnTouch" on as many phones and apps that I can, but if you do find an app or a phone that this is not compatible with, please email me the phone model, android version and the app link, so I can test it and fix it.
This app was not inspired by Guided Access from Apple.
Samsung devices' recent list button cannot be blocked by their implementation.
No purchase necessary to be fully functional. Some additional advanced features will be available for in-app purchase as an option in the future.
Please email me at email@example.com if any problem so that I can fix it right away.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
Useful when watching movies, passing the phone around, reading, etc.
Screen and Keys
Block / Unblock:
Press Long Search
Don't, Not, No, Videos, YouTube, Blocker, Restrict, Touch, Touchscreen, Netflix, NoTouch.
Screen Lock, app for Android™, with animation (includes Old TV style) to suite your choice. It allows you to switch off the screen, and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. Animation speed is adjusted with transition animation scale as set in your device. If you set it to .5x its becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best experience. No force lock, it just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
To lock screen, you get various options:
1. Create shortcut to screen lock app
2. Use the screen lock widget
3. Enable in notification area
4. Enable shake to lock screen
5. Select icon (Pro only)
6. Air swipe to lock and to on and off (Pro only)
7. Enable screen on and off (Pro only)
8. Pause on landscape mode (Pro only)
9. Screen lock plugin for Power Toggles (Pro only)
10. Access screen lock, by long pressing search button, if your device has it
Screen Lock features include:
1. Lock device with one touch
2. Animation when you lock
3. Shake lock can be delayed for your convenience
4. Screen On and Off for busy people (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
5. Keep screen on with slightest movement (Pro only) – [Use “Calibrate device” to activate]
6. Pop-up for quickly activating or pausing of shake lock, screen on and off & keep screen on
7. Vibrate upon screen lock, and vibration strength adjustment
8. Lock sound
9. Lock sound upon animation start
10. Unlock sound
Note 1: Notification area and shake services are good to use, only if your screen security isn't set to none. This app stops itself, removes notification and shake service when you use it to lock screen. When you unlock, it re enables those services. Doing so, saves power and battery life.
Note 2: In order to make the screen lock app work, you need to activate Device Administration. Also before un-install you need to deactivate Device Administration.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from Screen Lock app.
Note 4: For animations to work:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation scale" is not set to "Animation off".
We are noticing some unusual negative ratings given by some users, without proving a review or cause of it. We can not help you or make improvements to the app without being informed properly. If you are genuinely unhappy, please consider consulting us over email with a brief description of the issue, so that we come to know about the problem, and fix it on upcoming updates or we can help you or let you know if the problem is somewhere else.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is our top priority, this encourage us to work harder and better.
There are many uses for DNS resolution and IP blockers, but the most prominent uses are getting rid of ads in both browsers and apps, and protection against malware sites. Please note that "Block it!" does not block anything by default; it is your choice what you want to filter, and yours alone. There is a live log of all DNS resolution requests that you can use to determine what you want to block; you'll be surprised what your phone accesses all the time. You can also use blacklists available on the Internet (in "/etc/hosts" format, Snort format, and many others). To get you started, just click "add all lists" in the welcome dialog; you can always remove lists again later.
"Block it!" uses the VpnService API and therefore does not need root access. When you start the app for the first time since reboot you will be asked by Android whether you want to permit the VPN service. Rest assured that we do not redirect any traffic; all we do is catch DNS requests and filter them before we forward them to your device's configured DNS servers, and redirect blacklisted IP traffic to the VPN interface where it is simply dropped. When "Block it!" is active, a key symbol will be displayed in the status bar -- Android's way of reminding you that you are using a VPN service. We cannot do anything about it.
Please note that you cannot run "Block it!" while you are using any VPN service. This includes "Your Freedom". However, "Your Freedom" includes blocking features too so you don't need to use both at the same time.
"Block it!" is free and we do not pester you with ads. If you find that it makes your life easier please click on the "thumbs up!" symbol in the action bar to learn how you can help us.
'Lock Screen ' is a tiny app that can help you lock easily (without power button).
- This app uses ZERO Launcher . In case your phone doesn't already support that, don't worry, the app will assist you by opening a download page!
How to unInstall:
Before uninstalling the widget, disable admin permissions in Location & security > Select device admin > "Lock Screen "
- EasyTouch Not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch, also you can hide it with a long press.
- Maximize your Android multitasking capability with EasyTouch. It's better, more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
★Our users really love EasyTouch and you will too!
"Very good I like this app very much because it really helps and it takes me to my recents like a home button would." -teniya clark
"Amazing! I love this app because it helps me to maintain my lock button... I also love it's features . wonderful!" -Bryan Ertsul
"Thanks Thanks a lot my home buton was not working and i was using this app." -Zaha Zahirovic
"The best of the best. Very nice tool for android. Thanks!" -Anthony DiNozzo
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone, iPad, belongs to Apple Inc.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users for the benefit of all **
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
- Helps you to get rid of annoying ad notifications and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Become aware of what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts and could thus invade your privacy, or can use services which could cost you money, and helps you with their removal.
This app detects over 70 different aspects of apps, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications (both ads and non-ads), putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, ChartBoost, TapJoy and many smaller ones. Indicates which ones may have push ads.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, VKontakte, Twitter, and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Android support library, ACRA, Phonegap, and many more.
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
It is common for advertising networks to collect information on how you use your device. Your information is then used for targeted marketing campaigns.
Some common and aggressive methods include:
• Pushing ads to your Android notification bar
• Creating unauthorized shortcuts on your home screen
• Modifying the default browser, homepage and bookmarks settings
• Subscribing you to emails and text messages when an ad is clicked
• Making phone calls and downloading malicious files when an ad is clicked
TrustGo Ad Detector safeguards you from malicious advertising and has the ability to detect ads from over 100 mobile advertising networks around the globe.
TrustGo Ad Detector is part of the TrustGo Antivirus & Security family.
To download the free, full version of TrustGo Antivirus & Security, go to http://tr.im/428tv
TrustGo Antivirus & Security provides the best all-around protection for your phone from malware, spyware and trojans. Remotely locate your phone, lock your phone, set off an alarm or simply wipe your personal information if your phone is missing or stolen.
Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com.
Got questions? Drop us an email to email@example.com.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer
(Feature availability may vary by client platforms - Windows, Mac or Web)
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
You need to get the free app itself here: http://touchblocker.argotronic.com or select Screen Lock / Disable Touch below.
Wait -- you came here first and don't yet know what Touch Blocker is? Then let me briefly tell you (because it's free and even without donating here to unlock all options in my opinion rather useful).
Touch Blocker prevents unintentional touch interaction with the touch screen of your device by blocking touch input. Disable touch input while watching Youtube and you don't have to worry about skipping scenes by accidentally touching the screen. Also useful if you hand your phone to someone (e.g. to show them a picture) and don't want them to mess with the device.
The 'app' you are just reading the descripton of does not have a launcher icon. It's only purpose is to unlock the following features of the of the free version:
- lock the volume keys when the touch input is disabled
- hide the notification bar
- add a configurable delay before the touch input is is disabled
- a password can be set that is required to unlock the device
- a widget to quickly easily disable touch input
- an option to go FULLSCREEN (hide navigation and notification bar) -- up until Android 4.3 *ROOT* was required to use this though
In case you want to use this app with Netflix then here is a tutorial that shows you how to do it: http://youtu.be/w4wixMgltLc
disable touch,touch disabler,deactivate touch,block touch,touch blocker,touchscreen,no touch,prevent touch,touch screen,prevent accidential touches,block touch input,netflix
This app is free and does not require any permissions.
YOU HAVE TO ENABLE Settings -> Applications -> Development -> Allow Mock Locations FIRST!
If you're running Android >=4.0 you might have to set the program option 'Alt BT Connect Method' to be able to connect to your Bluetooth GPS receiver and receive data.
If you find any bugs, please write an email and I try to fix them ASAP!
Use an external Bluetooth GPS receiver as GPS source in your applications!
1) pair your GPS mouse using Android
2) Start this program
3) Click 'Start service'
4) Click 'Connect to BT mouse'
5) ... your ready to go!
If you're running Android >=4.0 you might have to set the program option 'Alt BT Connect Method' to be able to connect to your Bluetooth GPS receiver and receive data.