Albums are displayed on a map with zoom level determining the level of granularity at which the albums are organized by location (e.g. street level, city level, country level, etc). Icons on the map indicate where you've visited/where you have photos taken. The app utilizes the Google Maps Service to search and find locations for viewing and geotagging.
- View pictures grouped and displayed on Google Maps (photo map)
- Search for all photos taken in a given city, state or country
- Tag the photo location information on a map (geotag). Multiple photos can be geotagged at once.
- Upload photos to facebook, picasa, google+ (Geotagged location tags are compatible with these applications)
- View detailed information (e.g. file path, file size, date taken) and address information on photos you have taken
Please note pictures must be stored on the SD card. Please send any questions or suggestions to penguin.cape at gmail.com
If you're running Android 2.1+ on your device, you can also add images to the map, adding the GPS data to the image itself! Simply tap on the location icon in the corner, and you will be prompted to select a location!
Please send me any images you think cause crashes!
tags: gallery map image viewer
Now in apple AppStore too. Follow the link below or search Hide it Pro in the App Store
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
-- About the app --
The app is cleverly disguised as "Audio Manager" in the App Drawer.
Disguises itself as a Audio Manager app which can be used to turn the volumes up and down. but if you Long press on the Audio Manager title the actual Hide It Pro app will launch, which is basically your secret vault of pics/videos/messages/apps etc.
-- Features in Detail --
1.) App disguised behind a fully functional Audio Manager
2.) Categorize media into folders of your choice
3.) Batch(Multi-Select) support for hiding and unhiding pictures
4.) Delete/Share/Unhide/Move pictures between albums
5.) Sort files by date/size/name and sort folders by count/name
6.) Gallery features Pinch to Zoom , Double tap to zoom , One finger hold and move zoom
7.) Slideshow with Fade, Zoom, Swipe effects
8.) Send/Share pictures
9.) Special optimization for low end phones.
10.) Video player features play/pause/forward/rewind/next video/prev video support
11.) Disappears from recent apps list
12.) Two lock screen options viz Pin and Password
13.) Escape pin/password for times when you get caught
14.) Built in encryption tool(with military standard 256-bit AES encryption) to secure your most important files
15.) Plugins for features like Private Messaging / Calls , Private Browsing , Locking Apps.
There are a lot more features like custom slideshow durations/slideshow order/effects , custom folder thumbnails etc. but i'll leave some of the secrets of the app to be discovered by the users ;)
Complete Help : http://bit.ly/droidit
Please email me if you have any issues , If the app doesn't install properly do a reinstall , that would solve 99% the problems , for rest just shoot me an email
Have ideas to improve the app , please do not hesitate to send us your thoughts
Permissions Explained :
>> INTERNET , READ_PHONE_STATE - for advertisements
>> WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for functioning of the app
>> GET_TASKS , KILL_BACKGROUND_TASK -- for hidden apps part
>> SET_WALLPAPER -- setting wallpaper in gallery
Look through your photo gallery and choose the pictures and videos that you want protected. Once you upload them to the KeepSafe image locker, you can delete them from your regular photo gallery and still view them in KeepSafe. KeepSafe gives you full control of what pictures and videos people can view if they ever get their hands on your phone.
KeepSafe private picture locker features:
• Clean and simple design
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Upload photos and videos from your regular photo gallery to the ultra secure KeepSafe private photo gallery
• “Unhide” any photos and videos in KeepSafe to have them re-appear in your regular photo gallery
• KeepSafe doesn’t show up on your recently used apps list
• Support for both phone and tablet
Once inside your KeepSafe private picture locker, you can customize your albums and view your photos in different ways.
View photos and albums in the KeepSafe image locker
• Create and name multiple albums within your private picture locker
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• View photos as a slideshow
• Rotate and zoom in on your photos
KeepSafe even lets you share your private photos with certain people. Send a photo through email or with the special Safe Send feature. Safe Send lets you send a photo that disappears 20 seconds after it was received.
Private photo sharing features
• Send your private pictures to others from KeepSafe via email
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos that vanish seconds after they were received
The KeepSafe premium features offer you even more layers of security.
• Increase your security by setting passwords for each individual photo album
• Choose your own album cover images to misguide potential snoopers
• Create a second PIN that opens a fake KeepSafe image locker for when someone pressures you to open KeepSafe
• Put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are OK for others to see, no one will know that you have two private picture lockers
• Disguises KeepSafe as another app
• Others will see what looks like a harmless app when they open KeepSafe
• Only you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe private photo gallery
• Get notified when someone tries to enter your KeepSafe image locker with an invalid PIN
• KeepSafe snaps a photo of potential intruders while recording the time and PIN they entered
KeepSafe’s clever security features allow you to hide all of your private photos and videos from prying eyes. With KeepSafe, your privacy is maintained and your peace of mind is guaranteed. Download the app today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are my pictures after I unhide them?
A: After unhiding them, your pictures will be in an album labeled “public”.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No. KeepSafe is a private photo gallery that locks away the pictures you put into it.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open KeepSafe, then long-press on the KeepSafe logo to request your PIN.
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into KeepSafe, they are locked behind the PIN pad.
Q: Does KeepSafe support .wmv video playback?
A: No, KeepSafe does not play back .wmv videos.
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret photo vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures easily with a couple of taps.
Do you have other questions or comments about the image locker app KeepSafe? Reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our support site at:
KeepSafe Terms of Service:
NO MORE BROWSER HASSLE!!
Open App-Search Pictures-That EASY!!
You can also export photos straight to your phone inside the app or share them
with your friends on Facebook
This app allows you to filter your pictures on your smartphone or tablet regarding the capturing-date. Further you can select pictures by hand from your phone, no matter if you have token them with your camera or if you have got them by facebook, whatsapp or per download.
If the pictures were stored with geo-information (GPS coordinates) from the camera the app shows you the places where there were taken on a map.
If your pictures don't have geo-information you can add or edit a GPS-position to your picture by choosing a place on google maps or directly by entering the name of the location. Further this app allows you to adopt GPS position from one picture to other pictures. If you change GPS position with the Geo picture app, the app stores a backup of the GPS data locally on your device. So you can restore your originally GPS data if you want.
The Picture Map App stores the GPS data within the EXIF tag of the pictures which can be read from other programs or apps, too.
Regarding the map you can choose between google map's standard, satellite or hybrid view.
If you want to present your last trip to friends, you can use the chronological presentaion of your picutres on the map.
Geo Picture Map needs following permissions:
internet/network: for loading the map and advertising
read and write on SD-card: read and write pictures
Photo Days for android is an alternate image gallery that presents the photos on your device, sorted based on the date added. Timeline and calendar view is provided in addition to the standard album layout to find your recent photos with ease.
Now you can also manage and create multiple albums based on your photo collection. Move them to a new folder. Correct the date taken for images by modifying the EXIF tags.
This app is funded by advertisements. In app payment available to disable ads. If you like the app please write a review or add a star rating for the application.
Email id (email@example.com) included for support. Please feel free to send an email in case of queries or suggestions.
Follow us on Google+
*Image Search & Download
-Search option settings
-Share image URLs with friends/evernote
Android ver1.6 / 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3
ver. 3.0(Motorola XOOM, LG Optimus Pad etc)
ver. 4.0/4.1/4.2(Nexus 7 etc)
Image Search, Photo Gallery, Wallpaper, Picture, Evernote
1. search an image in a keyword.
2. do the place of the map and am searched the image in conjunction with the place.
3. appoint a sudden rise keyword of Google and am searched the image.
4. Individual downloading of the image which you searched, collective downloading.
(Downloaded files are saved in the folder of the SD Qps)
5. Wall paper setting of the image which you searched.
The search server uses Google, Bing.
This application displays an advertisement.
Use: image search, search wallpaper, download image