Instead of entering text by tapping on the keyboard letters, SlideIT keyboard eases texting by sliding a finger along the keyboard letters, while the words “magically” appear on the screen.
Love SlideIT? Please give us a 5-star Google Play rating and review. We’re always trying to make SlideIT better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us! firstname.lastname@example.org
SlideIT keyboard version 7 includes many new features and fixes.
☞ NEW!! SlideIT 7 now supports A.I.Type next-word prediction in many languages
Many keyboard skins for SlideIT are available for free download from the Android Market.
SlideIT keyboard fully supports all Android versions from 2.2 and up, including tablets and Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
With over 7,000,000 downloads, SlideIT keyboard has been an Android bestseller and selected as an editor's choice by Google.
Among SlideIT's great features:
❖ Smart predictions and disambiguation
❖ Over 70 language packs and layouts
❖ More than 60 skins
❖ Keyboard customization
❖ Import contacts from your phone
SlideIT's many great features make it the ultimate time-saving keyboard for Android devices. Writing e-mail, SMS messaging or just chating with your friends on a small touchscreen is now easy and fun!
The best keyboard on the Android Market!
✪✪✪✪✪ “…for one-handed text entry, SlideIT Keyboard is the current king of the hill.” - PCWorld, August 2010
✪✪✪✪✪ “…Best keyboard around. A must have for the Android. It is the best app that I've bought” - SlideIT user review
“Can I just say THANK YOU, a million times, I love this app and you saved me big time. I just switched from droid2 to droidx2 after 1 day, swype malfunctioned, and vz wireless tech support led me to you. He said it was way better anyhow, and he was right, customizable and all! Omg, I'm in heaven O:-)” - Customer feedback
SlideIT keyboard can load many languages, and you can switch between them with the press of a button!
Afrikaans – Afrikaanse sleutelbord,
Albanian – Tastierës shqipe,
Azerbaijani - Azərbaycan klaviatura
Arabic – لوحة المفاتيح العربية,
Belorussian – Беларускія клавіятуры,
Brazilian – Teclado brasileiro,
Bulgarian – Българска клавиатура,
Catalan – Català teclat,
Czech -Česká klávesnice,
Croatian – Hrvatske tipkovnice,
Danish – Danske tastatur,
Dutch -Nederlands toetsenbord,
Estonian – Eesti klaviatuur,
Finnish – Suomen näppäimistö,
French – Clavier français,
German – Deutsch Tastatur,
Greek – Ελληνικό πληκτρολόγιο,
Hebrew – מקלדת עברית,
Hungarian – Magyar billentyűzet,
Icelandic – Íslenska lyklaborðið,
Indonesian – Bahasa Indonesia keyboard,
Italian – Tastiera italiana,
Korean - 한국어 키보드,
Latvian – Latvijas klaviatūras,
Lithuanian – Lietuvos klaviatūros,
Norwegian – Norsk tastatur,
Persian – صفحه کلید فارسی,
Polish – Polska klawiatura,
Portuguese – Teclado Português,
Romanian – Român tastatură,
Russian – Русская клавиатура,
Serbian – cyrillic – Ћирилица српска тастатура,
Serbian – latin – Latin srpskoj tastaturi,
Slovak – Slovenská klávesnica,
Slovenian – Slovensko tipkovnico,
Spanish – Teclado en español,
Swahili – Swahili keyboard,
Swedish – Svenskt tangentbord,
Turkish – Türkçe klavye,
Ukrainian -Український клавіатури.
These packs include a variety of keyboard layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, COLEMAK, DVORAK, BÉPO, NEO and SVORAK.
Decoration Keyboard has been well designed to help speeding up typing while reduce accidental typing errors efficiently. It supports many languages with various localized input methods. It can help you to reduce typing mistakes with its built in big buttons.
- Fast typing
- Big buttons help to write faster than other keyboards
- Full control you can choose to mute sounds or vibration while typing
- Full control to show or hide the labeled buttons.
- You can control the vibration duration when typing
- Show suggestions while typing to correct the common mistakes
- More than 40 languages are supported
- Auto decoration for English letters
- Auto decoration for Arabic letters
- Support 3, 4 ,5″, 7″, 9″/10″ tablet
1. How to enable Decoration Keyboard?
1st Step: After downloading Decoration Keyboard , go into the Settings Menu -> Languages and input ->, click the Enable Decoration Keyboard checkbox to enable.
2nd Step: go into the Settings Menu -> Languages and input ->, click the Settings icon next to Decoration Keyboard to enter the Settings for Decoration Keyboard. then you can change the settings of keyboard as you like and select the input languages you want to type with.
what makes Decoration Keyboard the best keyboard to choose :
* It supports so many languages! The keyboard has over 40 keyboard layouts, to support as many languages as possible.
* It’s safe and easy to use
☆Polish-PL- język polski
☆Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
☆Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Privacy notice: while installing Decoration Keyboard, you will receive a warning message about collecting sensitive data. This is the standard general-purpose Android message issued for any downloaded keyboard and it does not pertain to Decoration Keyboard.
Using 4 to 8 big buttons with tap & slide typing approach, even big fingers can type on small device properly. And users will able to type without looking at the keyboard with some practice.
1. 8-buttons Full-QWERTY mode for all normal keyboard characters on ONE screen, including letters, numbers, symbols, AND cursor arrow key.
2. 4-buttons letter-only Small-QWERTY mode for more screen space.
3. User defined shortcuts let users input their favor text quickly. Dynamic shortcuts help users input current date and time easily.
4. Installable plug-ins to extends features such as add word suggestion, change appearance, and add keyboard layout.
5. Key Mapper to customized letters of the key buttons to suit personal habit, or swap letters position to recreate keyboard layout such as QWERTZ or AZERTY.
Please enable Flit Keyboard from Language settings after installed, and read the help messages from Flit Keyboard settings for usage and tips.
[Note: For any problem, please check out the FAQ in product website]
- Made for small screens (or big finger): big buttons.
- Small screen space occupied. Height is only 3 key-rows.
- A fairly novel input technique: press key as normal for center letter or press and move away from key to select side letters.
- Letter placement optimized for a mix of English and Swedish language input but layout includes most Western Europe letters.
- Non-predictive. You always know what will happen when you press something.
- All letters repeat like a normal physical keyboard.
- You need to practice to learn the placement of letters. Start with single letters and then increase to sequences of letters (words).
- The keyboard is quite experimental and might contain bugs. Use as is! Feel free to report problems (follow website link).
1. Download and install the package from Android market or compile and install yourself (source code is open source).
2. Enable the new input method in "Settings", "Locale & text" (Swedish: "Inställningar", "Nationella inställningar & text").
3. Select the new input method by long pressing on any active input form (pops up a menu where you can select different input methods).
1.If you need use swype feature, pls must install your corresponding language dictionary
2.Pls long press the "enter" key to input emoji
- Full Emoji, Smiley and Emoticon display & More than 800 emoji
- Emoji Keyboard: support messaging emoji to other phone
- Input emoji everywhere conveniently like message,text,email,note,contact
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- More than 30 dictionaries for different language
- Support the suggestion of English/French/Italian/German input
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Auto Correction
- Advanced keyboard layouts
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters)
- Suggest contact names
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Support Left compact, Right Compact, Thumb layout
- Support Smallest,Small,Normal,Large,Largest layout
- Many other advance feature
- Support all Kitkat keyboard feature
Tags: Emoji keyboard, Text Emoticons, Emoji, Emoticons, Smiley, Swipe
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Color Theme
- White Theme (Only available on Prime version)
- Will add more later
How to Use Emojis on Your Android Device
Does My Device Support Emojis?
Here is the easiest way for you to know if your Android device can read and type emojis. Go to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji on your phone’s browser and scroll down to the “Emoji in the Unicode standard section”. Expand it and go to the emoji tables. If you can see most of the characters there, you’re good. Your Android device comes with an emoji font and you don’t have to do anything.
Emoji keyboard support applications:
- Hangouts \ Message (SMS and MMS)
- Mail \ Gmail
- Line \ WhatsApp
- Facebook \ Twitter \ Google+
- WhatsApp / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram and so on.
Install & Activate
You may receive a warning when activating KK Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. KK Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Specially designed for fast input to save your time.
It is a migration of Ice Cream Sandwich keyboard to the lower versions of android 2.2, 2.3 and 3.0.
Recent Changes: Based on latest Android 4.0.3 and Android 4.1.
This is the trial version of Cellular big button keyboard, which is a wonderful solution for the tiny keys problem of QWERTY keyboard on a normal touch-screen mobile. After hundreds times of trials, a promotion dialog will show.
Feedback and bug report are welcome.
You can leave your comment here or write to me directly: email@example.com
To enable the cellular keyboard:
On your Android phone, tap Settings.
- Now tap on Language & keyboard.
- click on the "Cellular Keyboard" to activate it.
- go to the Message and try to compose one new message. Long click on the input and then select "Input method"
- In the popup window select "cellular keyboard".
Most intuitive and accurate (optimized) keyboard for mobile devices, W10!
W10 keyboard won at 10th Anniversary Mobile Technology Award.
You don’t have to worry about big finger typos or depending on prediction of words any more.
Just type your personal words with W10 keyboard!
W10 keyboard is an innovative, simple & intuitive English alphabet input system that substantially speeds up mobile texting. You are texting only with 10 basic alphabet letters.
With W10, all 26 English alphabet letters can be formed by using the 10 basic alphabet characters and seamless users’ experience of writing pattern.
With one or two strokes of keypad, you complete each 26 English alphabet characters.
The logic is simple! ≪W theory≫
There’re 10 basic alphabet letters, u, l, n, c, i, o, j, t, f, e, among 26 characters on 10 numeric phone keypads, and combine (or drag) 2 letters to make the rest of 16 letters like u+u=w, n+n=m, c+l=d, l+n=h, c+j=g, c+i=a, and so on. You just type letters when you write letters on your smart phone.
W10 keyboard can be configured to many languages selected, and the user can switch between(or among) them at any time.
*Language setting: go to ‘W10 keyboard Settings’ then press ‘Language Selection’
- Multiple keyboard layouts (W10-portrait mode, QWERTY-landscape mode)
- Gesture input (drag on touch screen) for combinable alphabet letters.
- Support many languages (French, German, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Accented, international character support (Input a letter then tab or long press on ‘aáAÁ’ key)
- Vibration/Sound mode
- Variety of mark, sign, symbol and emoticon.
- 3 speed mode for beginner, intermediate, and expert.
- Lightening on next possible combinable letters.
- Keyboard gesture control (Swipe right or left to access number or symbol keyboards)
- Word completion algorithm (for English only)
- Word correction algorithm (for English only)
[How to enable W10 keyboard & Setting]
After download W10, you can enable it on W10 Tutorial on Menu.
- Press ‘go to setting’ button → Check ‘W10 keyboard’
* When you install any of text input apps, there are Warning sign popped up on screen.
Please ignore the sign, “the keyboard collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any input method. We never collect any of users’ personal data.*
- Press ‘Set as Default’ button → Check ‘W10 keyboard’
- ‘Next’ button for how to use manual
* For more information, you can visit tutorial and/or www.doubleu10.com web site.
* If you have any trouble using the app, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we'll respond to you ASAP.
YOU WRITE BY TOUCH! True mobile keyboard, W10!!
< Keywords: W10, Keyboard, Typing, Text input, Text entry, Mobile texting, Samsung Galaxy, LG Optimus, HTC Desire HD, HTC Wildfire, HTC Nexus One, HTC Flyer, Motorola Atrix, Vega, Tablet, Galaxy Tab, Vega, Motorola XOOM, Dell Streak, LG Optimus Pad, Intuitive, Big Button >
▶ Feels soft and comfortable in spite of quick response
▶ Recognition ability of Speedy Typing
▶ Optimized Settings with essential functions
A Keyborad’s specialty to prevent big jump
If you have some missing keystrokes when you type fast,
Turn on the Prevent big jump key, it enables you type rapidly without missing keystrokes.
Settings→Advanced settings→Input→Prevent big jump
Select the input timing
If you tend to make typing errors by sliding fingers,
Select Down (Finger on- input) at the Settings
You can reduce typing errors because the character is printed
on the screen as soon as your finger touches on it.
Settings→Advanced settings→Input→Select the input timing
Edit useful sentences list
If you want to avoid annoying input of long frequently used texts,
You can store those at Settings.
The texts will be popped up when you long press enter key.
1) Settings→Advanced settings→Auto completion→Edit useful sentences list
2) Long press the enter key
Input Symbols easily
If you want to key in frequently used Symbols quickly,
Long press the period(.) located in the lower right hand corner.
Then several frequently used symbols will pop up.
You can choose your favorite sound effect at A Keyboard.
A Keyboard has various keyboard styles , especially in Korean.
A Keyboard will provide more convenient functions and update new version constantly. :)
[How to set A Keyboard]
※If you run the application, you can see a button to set A Keyboard a basic keyboard.
※Push the app icon or Long press 123key in the lower left- hand corner and the settings will appear.
※Long press the enter key and the frequently used texts stored by you will pop up.
KALQ is a new and smart Thumb based keyboard for touch screen devices. Vardhaman Infotech , Jaipur launched World’s first KALQ keyboard to replace old QWERTY layout for smarter and faster typing in mobile phones. It has brought revolution in thumb based typing. We have uploaded this in Google play store on April 30, 2013 much before any others and updated it several times based on user’s review and our own development process.
Based on the research of Max Planck Institute of Informatics, Montana Tech and University of St. Andrews the new KALQ keyboard enhances your typing speed in Android mobile devices by up to 85%. However, you need little practice to become used to with this new smart keyboard.
Developers at Vardhaman Infotech , Jaipur has modified the original design for better user experience. Indians are one of the highest. Looking in to large numbers of Android mobile phone users from countries likes of India, China, Kuwait, Philippines and Korea we have added their currency signs in our KALQ keyboard. It is again first time in the world that Re sign is added in any keyboard. Several other popular currency signs and few other symbols are also added for better user experience. This updated version is compatible with most of the mobile phones including tabs, fablets and even smaller phones. Presently it is supporting more than 3500 types of Android smart phones.
Customer satisfaction is highest priority for us. Hence, we have updated our KALQ keyboard on the basis of user review. We are continually updating even our free version looking into your enhanced satisfaction.
What is extra?
This new version has several extra features which are not available in much acclaimed other KALQ keyboard application.
1. There are different layouts for portrait and landscape mode.
2. Currency signs for several countries such as India, China, Korea, Philippines, Kuwait etc.
3. Pop up keys for phonetics.
4. Swipe facilities to change keyboard mode.
5. Extra smiley.
Technology and layout
QWERTY is an old keyboard designed for finger based typing. It was a default keyboard for most of the typewriters since its inception. Desktops, Laptops and Palmtops also adopted the same keyboard with slight modifications. Mobile device manufacturers also placed the same keyboard as default without looking into user convenience. QWERTY is very good for finger based typing but it is not worth typing when it comes to mobile devices.
Smart phone users type with thumbs and needed a new keyboard for comfortable typing. Vardhaman Infotech, Jaipur brought this solution first time in the world. New KALQ keyboard is designed and developed for thumb based typing. It is a split keyboard where all the vowels are placed in the right side, emotions, .com and @ at the center and most of the consonants in the left side.
One has to use both the thumbs for speedy and smarter typing.
Please review it and rate it .
If you find any bug or suggestion please mail us to :- email@example.com
This is the EvenBetter, NumberPad Keyboard! No other keyboard comes close to it in giving you the best T9 experience on Android.
"Best T9 keyboard, hands down! I've tried them all. Creator does a nice job fixing glitches and making upgrades. Great program. Keep it up!"
"Frickin genius! This is so much quicker and more enjoyable than poncing around on a tiny little qwerty keyboard! 5 stars my man. Very happy :-)"
"Love it! :)"
"Dev emailed me right away and help fix purchasing issue i had. All is well. Great support."
"Amazing. So much better than the android qwerty onscreen keyboard, and i love how you can add words easily. The big keys are helpful too."
"By far my best app purchase yet. Have not had one issue. Droid x 2.2 rooted"
It's the best T9 style input and keyboard for Android! Also great for popular messaging apps such as Handcent and ChompSMS, and gives the old style phone pad experience on the phone's keyboard, as well as the ability to use the normal keyboard.
Prediction languages supported are English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, German and French.
Key Features of Keyboard:
Add word button in abc mode
Tap (abc) and predict (T9) modes
Learns word prediction order while typing
Next button in predict mode
Full keyboard in landscape
Supports Better Keyboard Style Skins!
Some keyboard usage tips:
1.) '1' key is for the apostrophe in words (so in predict/T9 mode, the word don't is spelled 3-6-6-1-8)
2.) The 'next' button (button 0) in predict mode becomes the 'Add word' button in abc mode, for easily adding new words to the dictionary.
3.) It learns your word prediction order as you type, so if the suggestions aren't right at first, it should improve as you type.
4.) If a word is not being suggested first, try typing it a few times in a row (without picking the wrong suggestion each time :-) ).
If you have any trouble, please email. I'm excited to help! I can't reply to comments down below, so if you have a problem, you really, *really* should email me.
Keywords: swift, smart, better, keyboard, uber, chompsms, handcent, T9, text, texting, txt
1) Allows to type the entire Malayalam character set from one layout by single tap with out navigate back and forth through different pages.
2) Also includes qwerty and number-symbol keypad.
3) Malayalam character keys are arranged in alphabetical order.
4) Suitable for small and large displays with any resolution in portrait or in landscape mode.
5) Easily input koottaksharam with single tap using the scrollable koottaksharam list shown above the keyboard.
6) Word prediction feature(List should be manually created during typing-feature no.5 will disabled if it enabled).
7) Can also be used in devices with android version which did not support proper Malayalam rendering, for sending Unicode Malayalam text via sms or email.
8) Keyboard with full Symbol pad key customization.
9)Malayalam spell checker with vibration and sound alert.
1) Key in light blue colour(Second last row) are for selection only (Eg: light blue key 'അ' is for selecting അ to ഐ - will displayed in third row of keypad- light blue ക for displaying ക to ഞ in third row and so on)
2) Use 'ABC' key to launch the qwerty keypad.
3) Use '123' key to get the number and symbol keys.
4) For setting Android Malayalam Keyboard as your default keyboard- Open Settings-> Language and input ->Select Android Malayalam Keyboard as your default keyboard.
5) For adding new word(maximum character limit 50) to prediction database just tap on the specified word(first word in the list) displayed above the keypad.
6) Use the keyboard key(bottom left) to close the keypad or Long press on it to change default input method.
Enter characters in unicode encoding format.
1)For writing കോ [ko] use this order ക +ോ , for writing കൈ= ക+ൈ
2)For writing koottaksharam use chandrakkala for joining characters. Eg : ക്ഷ = ക+്+ഷ
3)While using 'ra' symbol (eg: പ്ര (pra) ) use it after typing the letter for correct rendering.
Send feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The cellular soft keyboard layout is an innovation of using Hexagon key shape but inheriting the traditional keyboard layout. As the result the key size is expended greatly and on a normal 3.7 inch screen it will be not hard to touch on the correct key and the input speed will be improved greatly.
The cellular inputmethods is based on Ice Cream Sandwich Keyboard and Jelly Bean Keyboard.
To enable the cellular keyboard:
On your Android phone, tap Settings.
- Now tap on Language & keyboard.
- click on the "cellular keyboard" to activate it.
- go to the Message and try to compose one new message. Long click on the input and then select "Input method"
- In the popup window select "cellular keyboard".
Has 3 main interfaces
------ 1st interface ( the default) - has most of the letters and symbols you often use.
Top row has 3 symbols. There are 3 ways to select from these 3 symbol keys
1. Tap once to get the first symbol, tap twice to get the middle symbol and 3 times to get the third symbol.
2. Long press to bring up a popup and tap on the required symbol.
3. Swipe left to get to get the first symbol, swipe up to get the middle symbol and swipe right to get the 3rd symbol.
A long press on letters would give you the opposite case letter. Long press on "a" would give you "A" while a long press on "A" would give you "a". The long press time is indicated by a short vibration. Also swiping up on a letter key would give the opposite case.
A long press on "." ( dot ) would bring up the often used domain extensions.
A long press on a key with orange colored super scripted symbol would give you the orange colored symbol. But the key with symbol "12$" would bring up the computer keyboard like keypad.
Left and right arrow keys are to navigate between letters you just typed.
-------- 2nd Interface Symbols Keypad
Tap on "12$" key or swipe on the screen from left to right or right to left to get to this interface. I always had problems typing telephone numbers using one hand as the numbers are far apart in most of the keyboards.
--------- 3rd Interface Computer Keyboard like keypad
This interface is very useful with passwords specially if you are using complex passwords. Long press "12$" key to bring up this keypad. I couldn't fine one keyboard which I could easily switch between compact keypad and computer like keypad.
To add a new word to the list type in the word and tap on the yellow composed text.
When you are in the default interface you can long press "12$" key to bring up the computer key interface.
To change the interface you can use "12$"/ "ABC" button or swipe left or right.
I have added a few abbreviations to the word list given below.
Please take a second to rank the if you like this.
aak, ami, aap, adih, adip, afc, afaia, afaic, afaik, aisb, amap, amof, asap, ayec, ays, ayw, bfn, bbiaf, bbs, bmay , br, byob, cid, csl, cye, ddg, dgt, dtrt, gg, gl , htcus, hbu, jk, kotc, kotl, mnc, myob, nmjc, nsa, oo, ootd, plmk, simyc, sotmg, spst, tfbu, tafn, tfti, tou, uw, wrud, ynk
DISCLAIMER: TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE AUTHOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL AUTHOR OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST DATA, OR MALFUNCTION OF DEVICE), ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SOFTWARE, WHETHER BASED IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
COPYRIGHT: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized distribution of this program or any portion of it may result in severe civil and criminal penalties and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law. However you are free to reproduce a similar program and use it's concept without authors consent.
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
Featurse in free version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
Fetures in full version:
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey x, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: best androidkeyboard ,a.i.type free,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,multiling,texting pro,T9 akeyboard,compact keyboard. Touchpal, go keyboard.Jelly Bean
Smart, Fast and Accurate!
We have new technologies like touch screens, yet we are still utilizing them as if they
were static buttons, without animations! How does this help us?
Using machine learning technologies and artificial intelligence algorithms I have been able to create a database of intelligence that helps modify the keys visibility and size depending upon the likelihood of that letter. Trained with millions of words on 31 languages, why not try it out?
# Predictive Characters to aid your accuracy and speed change size
# Smooth Animations
# Full Customization (Pro Only)
# Colors or presets to choose from (Pro Only)
# Many Shortcuts (eg swipe left = delete last word, double tap space or shift)
# Tablet Optimized
# Tablet Split Mode (Pro Only)
# Battery Optimized
# Multiple languages at same time. (Pro Only)
# Easy To Setup
# Google Voice Integrated! (Selected 4.0+ only)
# Auto-correct (4.0+ only)
# HD Fonts
I really appreciate your interest in the app!
If you buy the full version! Extra BIG Thank you for helping the app grow and you will allow me to help grow future products too!
Current Languages :
Currently I have no non-latin alphabetic prediction languages. I am looking into it, but can't promise anything any time soon. There are non-latin alphabet layouts available though, so you can still type but sadly at the present time not with the changing size predictions! I am working on it though! Contact me via my website!
Rather than being obtrusive and ugly like predictive typing, this keyboard aids your current method of typing to increase accuracy without wasting screen space.
For Example : Pressing the 'h' key, the e,o,u,i and y keys expand as commonly the h key would be followed by these letters. When they grow, they are now more likely to be triggered, and keys like z etc stay small as they are unlikely to be needed.
Remember, you will have to get used to the keyboard. But shouldn't take long and you'll be doing fine.
This is not a key logger! There is no data related permissions or any internet permissions in this app. This app is COMPLETELY SAFE!
Currently the app does not have word predictions. It is something I will be experimenting with in future however!
1) Install and open the app.
2) Either open the drawer or click the button for 'Enable' , or go to language and input in settings to tick Dynamic Keyboard as enabled.
3) Enable the app. Don't worry the app isn't a keylogger, it has no internet permissions! You will be warned by the android OS but it is safe.
4) Set it as the default keyboard. You are now ready to use Dynamic Keyboard!
5) Customize through the options to make it your own!
Setting up auto-correct :
1) Check Auto-Correct is enabled in the settings of Dynamic Keyboard found under general settings.
2) Check that your Android OS spellchecker is enabled. Go to Settings/Language & Input and then be sure that spellchecker is checked!
3) Click on the options button beside the spellchecker preference to choose your spellchecker which should be Google Spell Checker.
4) To change the language of the auto-correct click the earth icon next to Google Spell Checker and choose your language.
I really want to grow this app so feedback and suggestions welcome!
Please contact me with any bugs too, I will do my best to fix them! ;)
The best way to contact me is via my website on the 'Contact' page.
Please Enjoy And Share With Your Friends! :D
"A lot of users will probably find themselves typing at a faster rate with KeyZag" - AndroidHeadlines.com
Frustrated with tiny keys and small size of a phone keyboard? Too many misprints? Try KeyZag!
KeyZag solves these problems by providing the same level of input comfort for both landscape and portrait modes, large symbols, and advanced recognition of input.
KeyZag is a revolutionary "keyless" keyboard. It is based on an advanced, patent pending technology of optimal circle packing within a container of given shape.
KeyZag is an adjustable keyboard. It provides unique zigzag arrangements of symbols, while maintaining the familiar QWERTY layout, symbol size and key spreading distance regardless of device orientation.
KeyZag utilizes an advanced method of input recognition. Depending on language statistics, it adjusts sensitivity of individual symbols and reduces the number of misprints.
KeyZag supports swipe gestures for simple controls, symbols and capital letters without switching layouts. Large buttons of the KeyZag keyboard are eminently suitable for kids and people with low vision and motoric problems.
KeyZag keeps improving. We plan to add many new features soon and would appreciate your comments and suggestions. Please visit our website for tips, forum, support and much more: www.keyzag.com. It is recommended that you enable auto-update on Google Play so you always have the latest version of KeyZag.
To enable KeyZag keyboard, go to “Language and input” settings, and check “KeyZag” box. Then long press in any input field or pull down the notification bar to enable “Choose input method” and select "KeyZag".
Please use "Small" themes for tablets.
Privacy notice: while installing KeyZag, you will receive a warning message about collecting sensitive data. This is the standard general-purpose Android message issued for any third-party downloaded keyboard and it does not pertain to KeyZag. KeyZag DOES NOT COLLECT OR STORE ANY SENSITIVE INPUT OR PERSONAL DATA.
Keywords: keyzag keyboard free android input entry text texting
keyboards keys buttons big landscape portrait tablet phone
More from developer
All the alphabets are given in three tabs namely sware, kootta and chillu. When we usually type in malayalam we find difficulty in typing “Koottaksharangal” since you should exactly know the combination of letters to obtain a “Kootaksharam”, To avoid this problem the most difficult “Koottakshrangal” is given in a separate tab. The vowel signs are given in floating groups so that it can be reached throughout. Other letter groups are scrollable. When we type letter like “ka” in any Malayalam font by default it will print “kvu”. As an experiment this is set it to the same letter in this application, so you may type just like you write Malayalam. For obtaining a "Koottaksharam" type "Chandrakala" between two letters.
Please note that This application works only in Android Versions starting from Honeycomb(3.2)
To share the text in to Facebook, copy it, click share and select Facebook, paste in to the timeline (If Malayalam Font is not installed in your device you will see the cursor blink after some gap without any text) just click share. Now Everybody will be able to see your post even though you may not.
Option to share or copy paste text to facebook,email,SMS,Twitter etc. is available
Even though you can type Malayalam as the font is packed with this application file, If you share or copy paste to another application, unless Malayalam font is installed in your device, the text will shows as blocks only. But you can sent it via email since receiver can read it in a computer.
For installing the Malayalam Font in your device (Galaxy Phones) do the following,
1. Go to your Settings > Applications > and make sure that Unknown Sources is checked. Checking Unknown Sources allows you to install Android Applications from sources other than Google Play.
2. Download The Malayalam Font Named "Anjaly old Lipi" by clicking the link belowbelow
4. After installing "Anjali" Font, go to Settings > Display > Font Style and select "Anjali Old Lipi" as your display font.
If this does not work, you have to root your phone.(Not recommended if your phone is in warranty period as warrant will void) to do rooting see the Youtube video available in this page.
If you like this application please give a good rating and share it with friends in facebook. Click the link below.Thank You.
I am so Happy to present this application for you, which is the result of my hardwork for 4 weeks. Typing the database alone took more than 3 weeks. If you like this application please give a good rating and share it with your friends as they too can utllize this(share app button is available in this application). If the application deos not work in your device please don't give a poor rating instead send me a mail at "email@example.com".Thank You.
If you like this application please give a good rating and share it with friends in Facebook. Click the link below. Thank You.
To fill your soul with the pleasure of divinity read the full Bhagavd Gita in Malayalam. (A link to the PDF file is available in the application)
This application shows 118 Bhagavath Gita Quotes in random on click of a button.This application is in Malayalam and you can share The Quotes though email, SMS, facebook and twitter if Malayalam font is installed in your's and the receiver's device. When the welcome screen is displayed an audio of Mahamritunjay Mantra is played automatically. A Mantra for your long life. While you use the application OM chanting is played in the background to make you calm and pleasant.
To share this application to facebook click the link below
If you like this application, you can share this application to facebook by clicking the link below
If you like it share this application in Facebook by clicking the link below
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen,
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), this will not affect the application in any way.
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks
You may also donate me some money by clicking the link below,
Thank you !
Using Google Wallet
OR use Paypal By clicking the link below