If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
Designed by riders, for riders – Victory Rides is a part of an all-new set of digital tools by RiderX designed to help you ride your motorcycle more often and in more places.
Plan Rides- RiderX syncs our web-based ride planning tool with Victory Rides so you can plan and sync rides.
Discover & Navigate- GPS maps in RiderX apps let you ride like a local with premiere access to nearby routes, services, weather and more – all in the palm of your hand.
Track & Share- RiderX apps let you track every detail of the ride, including routes and photos so you can easily navigate back to your favorite riding spots and relive the experience.
No Signal Needed- RiderX apps use offline map caching and GPS tracking so you can navigate saved maps without cell service.
Victory Rides is a registered trademark of Polaris Industries Inc.
Radar Weather - Now includes legends for easy interpretation.
Tell Us Your Experience - We want to hear about your experience so we’ve added a feedback tool.
Fixed black screen issue and re-activated the back button preventing some users from closing the app on Android devices.
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
Where Am I? – This handy feature uses the GPS in your phone to accurately find your location in the city and pinpoint the bus routes and rail lines close to your location.
Where’s my ride? – Get information on scheduled bus or rail arrivals. Personalize the app to your favorite routes for quick information right at your fingertips. Catch a ride!
Plan my trip – Enter your starting point and our RideOn App will find the best route for your trip and give you all the information you need to get to your destination quickly and easily.
Search - search any place or stop you are interested in, get information about distance, ratings, and easily plan trip to there.
The Ride On App is provided by The NERDS Group, LLC, powered by technology from Eastbanc Technologies, LLC and is using data provided by the Montgomery County Transit Ride On system. The App is in Beta test as of March 2012. Schedules shown are estimated and subject to change. Traffic conditions or weather can affect posted times. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before times in the App. The NERDS Group, Eastbanc or Ride On does not represent that the data contained is "real-time" as to the arrival or departure of the bus or rail.
The information and materials contained on the App are provided "as is" and "as available". The NERDS Group, Montgomery County Government and RideOn hereby disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the information and functionality contained on the App, including but not limited to non-infringement of proprietary and other rights, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, The NERDS Group and Ride On do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or availability of the App or the information and results obtained from use of the App, or that the App is error-free.
Notification of any errors would be appreciated. If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our
attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it.
Any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of this application is hereby disclaimed. The information herein is provided "as is" and without any warranty expressed or implied. All direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from any use of this application or data contained herein is disclaimed and excluded. Your use of this App constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1- Application would receive dispatched call from the dispatching system and will be able to assign a job automatically to the nearest driver. Software can be also customized to your needs.
2- Clients can download the application for all Android, Apple and (Blackberry & Window Mobile coming summer 2014) devises and request driver directly through the dispatching system. Yes! the system will receive the secured request from your business clients or individuals and automatically submit the job to all available drivers. This system is in complete compliance with New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission. The system has Auto Dispatcher and Auto Pilot for drivers not to touch the tables or any other mobile device while driving, that can help your company's financial security, help all your drivers avoid accidents while operating a the equipment, and keep them putting attention to the road. Accepting a trip is a one touch button if driver decides to manually accept jobs, this is a legal way for drivers to accept a job as mentioned by the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Commissioner.
Business clients and individual can request Livery Cabs or Yellow Taxis using our website. Please visit out page for more detail: www.MyTaxiRide.com
3- System will verify driver status every 24 hours with The New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission's public database:
a) TLC Driver's license Status
b) Urine Test Expiration
c) Suspensions and Revocations
e) Pending Hearings and More...
4- System would verify vehicle status:
a) Diamond Number Expiration
b) Inspection Status
c) Suspensions and Revocations
This features were added as per request of our clients and friends in the market to protect the business from law suits against unlicensed drivers.
NYC TLC Service & Security Corp. D.B.A / El Coronel Two Communications would provide the following to all your drivers:
We will partner with several technician around the tri-state area to better service our clients.
1- Secured Installations of mounted tables, car chargers, table holders (3 kinds depending on vehicles).
2- Complete inspection of TLC required equipment for all driver free of charge.
3- Provide the drivers a table free of charge. Monthly Service Required and Security Deposit Refundable.
4- Complete free labor for repairs on any of the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Equipment:
a) Security Camera
b) Trouble Lights
c) Bill of Rights
d) Signal Lights
f) Free Radio Check
g) Free Repair Labor for Radios
h) 24 Hours Support free...!
There is much more information about our system. Please call us for details or visit our website: www.MyTaxiRide.com
- As a rider/passenger: “I bet there’s someone nearby who could drive me where I want to go”
- As a driver: “I bet there’s someone nearby willing to share my car and reduce my costs”
Direct Ridesharing provides with the best carshare options when and where they need them.
Direct Ridesharing is revolutionising passenger transport by connecting drivers and passengers immediately. You no longer need to plan your journey in advance! This app works in real time and GPS-guidance technology will direct the driver to their future passenger in no time at all. It is efficient, economical and sociable!
- Riders: A driver going the same way as you will come and pick you up. The app will only suggest available cars who can drop you at your destination.
- Drivers: The app will only suggest passengers with a destination en route to yours.
Thanks to GPS technology and complex algorithms, the app is able to:
- Identify possible rideshares in real time
- Filter users according to your criteria (maximum detour etc.) and to find the right match for you
- Guide drivers to their future passengers
- Pay the driver at the click of a button
- Automatically detect your regular journeys so you no longer need to think about searching for passengers. The app will find you available ridesharers, thanks to its automatic launch function.
You no longer need to waste time or money organising inconvenient travel plans. Find a ride that suits you and meet new people in the process!
Keywords : Carpooling, ridesharing, transport, hitchhiker
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
No need to stand by the road with your thumb up anymore. Hitchhike from the comfort of your home or office or wherever you are currently located. Find your ride right away or schedule it for later. Ride arbitrary distances - within the city, between cities or between countries. Meet new people on your common journey.
As a driver you can put your drive offer very quickly and pickup as many passengers as you manage to carry :) Of course you can share the costs for the part of the trip you made together.
Everything is easily accessible just a few taps away on your touch screen in the Hitchhiker ridesharing application.
- use for free in any country in the world
- for both city and inter-city rides (from address A to address B)
- automatic pairing riders with relevant drivers
- built-in chat between rider and driver for easy communication
- map visualization
- seamless automatic sign in with Google+
- mutual passengers and drivers rating
More features to come! Feel free to ask for new features on the Hitchhiker community page (bug reports, feature requests, discussion, ...)
Carpooling (also known as car-sharing, ride-sharing and lift-sharing ), is the shared use of a car by the driver and one or more passengers, usually for to reached their workplaces.
Contriride mobile App also used for getting a passenger, Taxi drivers(ride provider) receive requests sent by Passenger's or carpool user's on their mobile app "Get Ride". Details of the taxi driver that accepted the request first will be received by the passenger.
The arrival of taxi, start and end of the trip will be visible to the passenger along with fare entered by the taxi driver. It provides a quick, easy and transparent way of taxi booking.
1. Get trip requests from passengers(Ride provider) around you.
2. Send acceptance notification.
3. Reject the trip request.
4. Busy spot feature.
5. Trip Reports.
Feedback: If you need help or if you have any suggestion, email us at help@Contriride.com.
We'd love to hear from you.
Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/contriride)
*Note: This app uses GPS tracking which can cause battery drainage. To preserve battery power, turn off after use.
The app works for transit agency of all types including:
Contact us to add your transit organization.
Car-owner save fuel costs and
passengers get to travel comfortably.
Together they add up to reducing the number of vehicles on road and make the environment greener.
Is it safe to travel with a stranger?
We believe that a person is no longer a stranger when you know enough about him.
So we make that possible, by show where the person works, whats his age and even common friends and interest.
Which almost makes you feel connected.
Try sharing your empty seats today and make an impact.
#Intercity #ride sharing #carpooling
Like other mapping and routing applications, Ride the City finds the shortest distance between two points, with a difference. First, Ride the City avoids roads that aren't meant for biking, like highways and busy arterial streets. Second, Ride the City tries to steer cyclists toward routes that maximize the use of bike lanes, bike paths, greenways, and other bike-friendly streets while avoiding steep hills.
The app includes bicycling directions for the following cities:
- ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA
- ATLANTA, GA
- AUSTIN, TX
- BARCELONA, SPAIN
- BOSTON, MA
- BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND
- CHICAGO, IL
- LOUISVILLE, KY
- LYON, FRANCE
- MADRID, SPAIN
- MARSEILLE, FRANCE
- MELBOURNE, VICTORIA
- MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA
- NEW CASTLE, NEW SOUTH WALES
- NEW YORK CITY, NY
- NICE, FRANCE
- PARIS, FRANCE
- PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- PORTLAND, OR
- REYKJAVIK (Including all of Iceland)
- SAN DIEGO, CA (Including all of San Diego County)
- SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- SANTIAGO, Chile
- SEATTLE, WA
- SEVILLA, SPAIN
- SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
- TORONTO, Ontario
- TOULOUSE, FRANCE
- VALENCIA, SPAIN
- VANCOUVER, British Columbia (including much of the surrounding area)
- WASHINGTON D.C. Metro (Including Arlington, Alexandria, and Fairfax counties in VA, Washington D.C., and the Maryland suburbs within the I-459 Beltway)
- ZARAGOZA, SPAIN
OTHER CITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE APP.
* Auto completes addresses: Ride the City remembers your previously entered addresses.
* Works in 26 cities: The Ride the City app now includes all the cities that are present on the Ride the City website (www.ridethecity.com). The app automatically defaults to the city of your location, but you can change the default to any of the other cities.
* Remembers your last route: If you leave the Ride the City app for any reason and come back to it later, it will bring you to the last route you generated, just as you left it.
* Bike shops: Ride the City displays bike shops and bike rental facilities, providing contact information and hours of operation. To find a quick bike route to a bike shop, simply touch a bike shop icon on the map and choose 'bike here'. For the nearest bike shops, just touch the 'Bike Shops' button below the map; Ride the City will display the ten bike shops closest to your current location.
* Route details: When a route is generated, Ride the City displays the distance, estimated biking time, and elevation gain. It also tells you if a street along your route is a bike lane, bike path, or a caution area.
* Feedback: We take your feedback very seriously. Use the 'report an error' button on the bottom left of the map to submit routing problems and suggestions, or you can email us at email@example.com. We will quickly apply your suggestions so you get a better route the next time you use Ride the City.
* Updates: Get free updates as we roll out improvements and new features to make the application better. Let us know if there’s a particular feature that you’d like to see on the app by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Internet connection required: Because the app is accessing Ride the City's central routing server, you will need to have Internet access for the application to work.
* Free version: If you don’t want to purchase the multicity app, you can use http://www.ridethecity.com.
Built by Andrew Nagel.
Ride the City. Safe bike routes made easy.
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
Use your voice to send messages, launch apps and do almost anything using the Google Voice Search shortcut: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2940021?hl=en
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
Customize the Data Panel with:
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Speed Alarm
- Integrated Media Controls (Play/Pause, Next, Previous)
- 30 Custom Shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally hide status bar
HAVE A PROBLEM? I can't reply to market reviews. Please send me an email: email@example.com
Contacts Permission is necessary for the Direct Dial shortcut option that is included with the app.
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – This is required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is running and able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. The app does not access the calendar but it is bundled with the contact permission. If you do not setup a direct dial shortcut, the app does not access your contacts in any way.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If that feature is not enabled, my app does not interact with SMS in any way.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut. Again, no used if you don’t set the direct dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. If you don’t enable the debug log (and there is no reason to if you aren’t having problems), then the app doesn’t read or write any files. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. It is important to understand that the app is not actually using the mic, but is attaching to the audio stream to get course binary data about the audio being played to render a graphic presentation. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
Are you visiting a new city? Are you planning a night out? Bring Ride Local with you! Order a Ride with two taps, track your driver in real time and pay your Driver Cash or Credit Card Ride Local We will not store your credit card information or your personal data
Find and call a Ride wherever you are with Ride Local . Browse Rides companies near your current location (via GPS), check their ratings, read their reviews, Getting a taxi is never going to be the same.
For the first time, you get to choose your taxi driver based on your specific needs, rather than have someone randomly assigned to you. and even call them directly from your IPhone Android . For added comfort, check the suggested trip route on a map (real-time), and estimate the Ride fare to your destination. Get - Ride , Cab, Limo & Black Car Service
Ride Local Taxi service.
New in this version:
- bug fixes
- new driver login and registration link
- new "Enter destination address" functionality