If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
Designed by riders, for riders – Victory Rides is a part of an all-new set of digital tools by RiderX designed to help you ride your motorcycle more often and in more places.
Plan Rides- RiderX syncs our web-based ride planning tool with Victory Rides so you can plan and sync rides.
Discover & Navigate- GPS maps in RiderX apps let you ride like a local with premiere access to nearby routes, services, weather and more – all in the palm of your hand.
Track & Share- RiderX apps let you track every detail of the ride, including routes and photos so you can easily navigate back to your favorite riding spots and relive the experience.
No Signal Needed- RiderX apps use offline map caching and GPS tracking so you can navigate saved maps without cell service.
Victory Rides is a registered trademark of Polaris Industries Inc.
Radar Weather - Now includes legends for easy interpretation.
Tell Us Your Experience - We want to hear about your experience so we’ve added a feedback tool.
Fixed black screen issue and re-activated the back button preventing some users from closing the app on Android devices.
The app works for transit agency of all types including:
Contact us to add your transit organization.
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
1- Application would receive dispatched call from the dispatching system and will be able to assign a job automatically to the nearest driver. Software can be also customized to your needs.
2- Clients can download the application for all Android, Apple and (Blackberry & Window Mobile coming summer 2014) devises and request driver directly through the dispatching system. Yes! the system will receive the secured request from your business clients or individuals and automatically submit the job to all available drivers. This system is in complete compliance with New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission. The system has Auto Dispatcher and Auto Pilot for drivers not to touch the tables or any other mobile device while driving, that can help your company's financial security, help all your drivers avoid accidents while operating a the equipment, and keep them putting attention to the road. Accepting a trip is a one touch button if driver decides to manually accept jobs, this is a legal way for drivers to accept a job as mentioned by the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Commissioner.
Business clients and individual can request Livery Cabs or Yellow Taxis using our website. Please visit out page for more detail: www.MyTaxiRide.com
3- System will verify driver status every 24 hours with The New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission's public database:
a) TLC Driver's license Status
b) Urine Test Expiration
c) Suspensions and Revocations
e) Pending Hearings and More...
4- System would verify vehicle status:
a) Diamond Number Expiration
b) Inspection Status
c) Suspensions and Revocations
This features were added as per request of our clients and friends in the market to protect the business from law suits against unlicensed drivers.
NYC TLC Service & Security Corp. D.B.A / El Coronel Two Communications would provide the following to all your drivers:
We will partner with several technician around the tri-state area to better service our clients.
1- Secured Installations of mounted tables, car chargers, table holders (3 kinds depending on vehicles).
2- Complete inspection of TLC required equipment for all driver free of charge.
3- Provide the drivers a table free of charge. Monthly Service Required and Security Deposit Refundable.
4- Complete free labor for repairs on any of the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Equipment:
a) Security Camera
b) Trouble Lights
c) Bill of Rights
d) Signal Lights
f) Free Radio Check
g) Free Repair Labor for Radios
h) 24 Hours Support free...!
There is much more information about our system. Please call us for details or visit our website: www.MyTaxiRide.com
As a part of our Ulysse community, you’ll find its functionality indispensable. To discover further what’s packed into our tool, visit:
At binarytoys Lab, we listen to our users and are constantly integrating your feature requests—Ulysse is not only built by us, but also by you, our Ulyssers!
★ Overlays—display important speed/direction/time info over your other installed apps
★ Trip Computer—record the current, yesterday’s, today’s, week’s, month’s journeys
★ Track recorder—trace your journey and export to SD and/or email as GPX or Google Earth KML format
★ Multiple profiles: for every car, bike, velo, walking, skiing
★ Music Controller—control your installed music player directly
★ HUD—a Head-Up Display for your windshield
★ GPS Altimeter
★ GPS Compass
★ Latitude/longitude display
★ Settings km/h, mph, knots; miles/feet, kilometers, nautical miles
★ Maximum displayed speeds: 1900 km/h / 1160 mph / 1000 knots!
★ Racing meter—measure acceleration times: 0-100 km/h, 0-60 mph and for 1/4 mile.
★ Average speed indicator
★ Switchboard – menu system providing easy setting changes of functions – simply tap the main speedometer dial for activation
★ Three shortcut pages—Application, Communication, Navigation; for a total 36 user-defined application shortcuts
★ Speed limits’ warnings (‘Speed Edge’) – define audio and visual speed alarms
★ App quickstart—assign other installed apps and called in just two taps
★ Customizable UI colors—are 16 million colors enough?
★ Current battery status info—charge, temperature
★ Car dock support—application automatically starts and exits on docking and undocking
★ Run the speedometer in background mode—show speed discretely in the status bar and even gives visual notification for speed limits**
★ Binarytoys’ Customer support second-to-none… take a look at our reviews!
But don’t limit Ulysse to just your automobile!
Imagine accessing all the features mentioned via virtually any means of transport.
Whether traveling by van, truck, bus, motorbike, bike, horse, unicycle, Segway, plane, helicopter, foot, camel, taxi, rickshaw, skateboard, train, boat, hang-gliding or paragliding (etc.)—you will find a useful use for Ulysse!
We Love our Ulyssers – And They Love Ulysse!
We are fully dedicated to our user base – with its millions of loyal worldwide users, we are constantly building on this success to guarantee that Ulysse remains on pole position now and in the future.
You don’t have to take our word for it, read what some of the top names in the business are saying:
"Poetry in motion"—AndroidPit.com
"Most advanced Speedometer App"—AppEggs.com
"this virtual dashboard has been a proven lifesaver"—complex.com
"...enter Ulysse Speedometer to save me"—Richard Devine, AndroidCentral
"Accurate, visually appealing and informative speedometer application"—Crackberry.com
Have we forgotten something? Visit our homepage and send us a comment.
Would you like to see Ulysse translated into your own language? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how or join us on http://crowdin.net/project/ulysse-speedometer
*Dependent on phone hardware
**In the case of system overloading, a small lag is possible
Known limitation - trip distance may have 2-3% deviation from car's odometer data
Look to ulysse.ibolt.co for a new car-dock for your phone!
- As a rider/passenger: “I bet there’s someone nearby who could drive me where I want to go”
- As a driver: “I bet there’s someone nearby willing to share my car and reduce my costs”
Direct Ridesharing provides with the best carshare options when and where they need them.
Direct Ridesharing is revolutionising passenger transport by connecting drivers and passengers immediately. You no longer need to plan your journey in advance! This app works in real time and GPS-guidance technology will direct the driver to their future passenger in no time at all. It is efficient, economical and sociable!
- Riders: A driver going the same way as you will come and pick you up. The app will only suggest available cars who can drop you at your destination.
- Drivers: The app will only suggest passengers with a destination en route to yours.
Thanks to GPS technology and complex algorithms, the app is able to:
- Identify possible rideshares in real time
- Filter users according to your criteria (maximum detour etc.) and to find the right match for you
- Guide drivers to their future passengers
- Pay the driver at the click of a button
- Automatically detect your regular journeys so you no longer need to think about searching for passengers. The app will find you available ridesharers, thanks to its automatic launch function.
You no longer need to waste time or money organising inconvenient travel plans. Find a ride that suits you and meet new people in the process!
Keywords : Carpooling, ridesharing, transport, hitchhiker
In every trip, you can select a few contacts and we will send them a FREE SMS, with a trip view link. They don't need the app to view the link. On reaching your destination, automagically a second SMS will notify them of your arrival. No more daily missed calls to family on reaching office :)
Meeting a friend? Simply exchange your trip links via SMS/WhatsApp etc. No more calling each other 10 times to ask "Where are you?". Each trip is a new link, so no privacy concerns, and it stops tracking automatically as you arrive on your destination. It just doesn't show your current location, but your path. Your location is communicated to our secure servers over encrypted transport, and never shared with anyone, and used to ensure that you reach home safe!
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
No need to stand by the road with your thumb up anymore. Hitchhike from the comfort of your home or office or wherever you are currently located. Find your ride right away or schedule it for later. Ride arbitrary distances - within the city, between cities or between countries. Meet new people on your common journey.
As a driver you can put your drive offer very quickly and pickup as many passengers as you manage to carry :) Of course you can share the costs for the part of the trip you made together.
Everything is easily accessible just a few taps away on your touch screen in the Hitchhiker ridesharing application.
- use for free in any country in the world
- for both city and inter-city rides (from address A to address B)
- automatic pairing riders with relevant drivers
- built-in chat between rider and driver for easy communication
- map visualization
- seamless automatic sign in with Google+
- mutual passengers and drivers rating
More features to come! Feel free to ask for new features on the Hitchhiker community page (bug reports, feature requests, discussion, ...)
Keywords: ridesharing, carpooling, carpool, carsharing
Car-owner save fuel costs and
passengers get to travel comfortably.
Together they add up to reducing the number of vehicles on road and make the environment greener.
Is it safe to travel with a stranger?
We believe that a person is no longer a stranger when you know enough about him.
So we make that possible, by show where the person works, whats his age and even common friends and interest.
Which almost makes you feel connected.
Try sharing your empty seats today and make an impact.
#Intercity #ride sharing #carpooling
BITTE BEACHTEN: Sollte die App nicht wie erwartet funktionieren, starten Sie bitte Ihr Gerät neu und probieren es erneut.
Außerdem haben Sie die Möglichkeit einen Autoresponder einzuschalten. Sind Sie am Fahren und verpassen einen Anruf oder eine SMS, so wird bei eingeschaltetem Autoresponder automatisch eine Nachricht an den Anrufer/SMS Sender versandt.
Sie fahren gelegentlich Bahn, Bus oder als Beifahrer mit? Schalten Sie die App einfach in den Passagiermodus und deaktivieren Sie alle Funktionen.
Für weitere Informationen und FAQ, besuchen Sie bitte folgende Seite:
Request a ride using the app; see your black car arrive in real-time, jump in & jump out as you pay with your credit card securely via the app. On-demand or book in advance, no more waiting on the phone or in taxi queues.
- Get a licensed black car to come to you; enter your destination for awesome fixed price rides and quotes
- We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination
Travel with ease and style:
- No surge pricing
- Pay by credit card at no extra cost
- On-demand or pre-book your ride
- Airport rides at fantastic flat rates
- 24/7 live customer support
- FREE rides. Invite friends and earn $20 every time they use your code
- Available in 32 cities including New York, London, Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Moscow and Tel Aviv
Number one app globally for business and corporate rides
Winner of Time Out magazine – Best App of the Year
Forbes: “GetTaxi - One of the top 15 explosively growing companies”
Download the best black car taxi app today and start hailing the easy way
Taxi anytime anywhere.
Tappsi is disrupting the way people book taxis in Colombia. An easy to use app to make taxi cab reservations from your smartphone.
* GPS location.
* Frequently used addresses are automatically saved.
* Book from a large pool of taxis.
* Confirmations are sent via email, SMS or push notifications directly to your phone.
* Security: share the cab license plates and/or your location via email, social networks or SMS/iMessage.
Tappsi uses geo-location GPS technology to locate your pickup address. The app has been developed to find cabs in an easy and convenient way with just two taps.
Our system locates by GPS the closest taxi in a matter of seconds in any location in your city.
What our customers say:
* * * * * "Excellent. Great app! Exceeded my expectations!" - Pr.JAR
* * * * * "Great App. I've used it in Bogota and it works beautifully." - Rudy Serna
* * * * * "Super Awesome. Very good App! Works awesome with all the Taxi companies very good network!!! Awesome job!" - DarkVergil
* * * * * "Excellent! Totally recommend!" - Thinnergirl
Tappsi has been developed to improve your safety, it allows the passenger to share the taxi license plates via email, social networks or SMS/iMessage. In this way, your friends and family may know in real time what taxi are you on and where did you take it.
The Tappsi revolution leaves behind the long phone calls with a boring recording, where the machine tells the user "how important is your call", just to say after 5 minutes waiting that there are no cabs available. Also, you don't need a fixed phone line to book cabs automatically. Tappsi also allows the passenger who hails a cab on the street to share the license plates with friends and family.
For additional info, visit us at:
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
If you like Tappsi, please rate us on the App Store.
If you have comments or suggestions, please write to: