Annamalai Swami (1906-1995) was one of the closest disciples of the great sage Sri Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950), having lived with him for many years and served him as his attendant, and having attained enlightenment through his teachings, in Arunachala.
We have carefully selected 100 teaching quotes from the book “Living by The Words of Bhagavan”, by David Godman for your delight and contemplation. Annamalai Swami`s teachings are highly practical and emphasise the continuous remembrance of the truth of our Being.
* 100 carefully selected quotes
* DAILY REMINDER (receive quotes on your notification center, as much as you like)
* SHARE via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* BOOKMARK your favourite quotes
* EASY NAVIGATION (swipe right/left for another quote)
* SEARCH for words (swipe down on the main screen to reveal it)
* View read and unread quotes
* Change font type and size
* Different backgrounds for you to choose from
May you find inspiration, silence and understanding through these quotes!
Enjoy the deepest wisdom of Advaita Vedanta (nonduality), the nondual Yoga, guiding your self-enquiry towards liberation / enlightenment (moksha, nirvana, mukti). Have the wisdom of the guru, the scriptures, always with you.
If you find any bug or mistake in the app, or wish to add some new features, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
We have quotes apps of: Sri Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Mooji, and Writing. Suggest us more if you have any idea!
Personal blog: www.LiveAndDare.com