"Choice of Robots" is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play out thirty years of your life as a brilliant robot maker, from graduate school near the present day to a future in which your robots have changed everything. Depending on your choices, your robots may be independent or obedient, clumsy or graceful, empathic or cold ... and you yourself may live to an old age happily married or alone with only robots to comfort you.
Play as male or female, gay or straight, with nine characters to romance, four alternate climax chapters, and over seventy achievements to unlock.
• Build a unique robot character—you choose everything from its shape to what it calls you.
• Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising.
• Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it.
• Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments.
• Start a war against the United States, and win.
• Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family.
Living on the moon is lonely, and stressful, and exhausting. Video games have always offered you an escape to a better life. The easy, happy life you wish you had. Which makes it so frustrating when the game you've been playing ends badly. But you have a chance to figure it out, because the next tourist group is the designers. You can debate with them about art, inspire them with the beauty of outer space, get closer to any one specific designer in particular, and finally find out how to get the ending you always wanted.
Awarded Second Place in the 20th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (IFComp)
"You absolutely need to play through Creatures Such As We" -- Leigh Alexander
"Well-paced and richly written" -- Emily Short
"I couldn't tear myself away" -- Game Theory Podcast
• Immerse in the beautiful setting of a moon-bound tourist destination a tourist destination.
• Explore the meaning of gaming as a form of artistic expression with a cast of game designers.
• Inspire profound discussions, courage, and even love with the visiting space tourists.
• Six unique character paths, with options to be romantic or maintain strict professionalism.
• Play both your character, and the character of the game-within-a-game.
• Decide for yourself the best way to bridge the gap between game players and designers.
• Inclusive options for gender identity, orientation, race, and age.
• One of the Top 100 best mobile games of all time (Metacritic)
• Epic saga of conflict, mythology and community
• Immensely replayable
• Hand-painted artwork
• Interactive story with an ultimate level of complexity
Create your own epic saga of conflict, mythology and community! Rule your own clan, take important strategic decisions, win battles and expand the territory of your people.
A unique mix of RPG and strategy: everything in King of Dragon Pass is about choice and control. Choose your counsel carefully, sign diplomatic agreements or declare war on nearby clans. This acclaimed game of magical storytelling blends interactive stories and resource management. Immensely replayable, thanks to nearly 600 interactive scenes.
Short episodes and automatic saving mean you can play even when you only have a minute or two. The built-in saga writes down the story for you and advisors with distinctive personalities help you rule your clan. Become the King of Dragon Pass!
As the corrupt President Victon launches his oppressive campaign of Powered Regulation, your Legendary heroic rise transforms into something much more: you must become a political icon fighting to restore Powered rights in America. This new battle takes a twisted turn when your once-greatest enemy, Prodigal, tells you President Victon's darkest secret....
Now you are faced with the biggest choices of your career: Do you trust the word of your archenemy? Will you evade President Victon's gang of criminal bounty hunters? Can you save your family and complete your rise as a Legendary hero?
"Heroes Rise: HeroFall" completes the epic Heroes Rise trilogy by Zachary Sergi, featuring the smash hits "Heroes Rise: The Prodigy" and "Heroes Rise: The Hero Project," interactive novels where your choices control the story. The Heroes Rise trilogy is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. In June, the "Heroes Rise" games became the very first text-only games ever to be released on Steam.
All of your decisions lead to this epic conclusion, where you must truly define what you believe is right and what you stand for as a hero--and what (or whom) you're willing to sacrifice for those ideals. Play as male or female, gay or straight, and decide how your story will end. How many alternate endings can you unlock?
How high will you rise?
HyperDevbox is proud to announce that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (J-RPG) for home video game consoles Sony (PS3) and Microsoft (XBOX360), Record of Agarest War (English version), is now available for Android.
It was the end of the age of gods... An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened.
There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves.
The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death's door, he pledges himself to a contract...
This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations...
Game features :
* 3D Battle Scenes.
* Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
* Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
* Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.8 GB of data
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, keyboard with key mapping and external controllers
* Xperia Play optimized
* Compatible with MOGA controllers .
* Automatic save backup to Google Cloud through Google Play Game Services.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Google Play Game Services.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
* Support for x86 android devices.
* Android TV compatible (GamePad)
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- 5 x Additional Dungeons DLC are available at no charge from the store, all the other DLC are not necessary to complete the game.
- You need a with at least 1.8GB of free space.
- There is a 1.8GB OBB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 15mn to 30mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
- There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
- Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution and graphic settings available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
- A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience.
- Visit our website and forum at http://www.hyperdevbox.com for more FAQ and information.
©2013-2015 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART/RED, developed for Android, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX.
The ultimate Western action RPG has arrived on Android! Embark on an epic dark fantasy in the grand tradition of great, story-driven RPGs from PC and console, created by veterans of the Neverwinter Nights, Baldur’s Gate, and The Witcher franchises.
With The Shadow Sun, Ossian Studios brings together all its expertise from working with Dungeons & Dragons and The Witcher in order to create a deep, story-driven RPG experience for Android. Prepare yourself for visceral real-time combat, a gorgeously detailed world to adventure in, complex characters to interact with, and an epic tale of an ancient city held within the grip of a mysterious plague.
Enter a world that has felt an alien touch upon its sun. An ever-increasing shadow that creeps across the sun's brilliant face, with consequences that are only now becoming horrifically apparent...
HOURS OF ADVENTURE
• A 10-hour adventure where you explore the decadent imperial city of Shar and the exotic desert lands around it, delving into a story filled with intrigue, danger, and shocking surprises.
• Explore over 70 unique areas and uncover 200+ unique items, hidden secrets, and ancient treasures.
• A handy journal tracks your quests and a detailed codex notes new characters, places, and creatures you encounter.
• An original orchestral soundtrack and amazing soundscape will immerse you into this dark fantasy world.
• Create your own male or female character and customize their attributes and appearance.
• Choose from among 30 attacks, spells, and skills to suit your favourite play style, and develop those abilities exactly how you want as the game progresses.
• Solve quests in multiple ways and have new NPC dialogue options open up depending on your skills.
• Ally with one of four companions to adventure alongside you, each with their own personality and abilities, and win their friendship or suffer their disapproval depending on your choices.
• Adopt a faithful dog companion to fight by your side.
* In-app purchases are purely optional! *
The 3 starter packs are optional DLC that have extra content and quests, none of which are required to enjoy the game. The in-depth hint guide also provides a full walkthrough and gameplay tips, along with details on companions, secrets, monsters, and other helpful information.
(Note: Mali400 GPUs and Intel Z2520/Z2560 CPUs are currently not supported)
Visit our official site for more news and info about The Shadow Sun: http://www.ossianstudios.com/
Drop by our forums and talk directly with the development team: http://www.ossianstudios.com/forum/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OssianStudios
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OssianStudios
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OssianStudios
[ Demo Available! ] A unique game of strategic matching and RPG battling!
Place, match and thwack your way through dozens of gorgeous retro-style levels, a variety of game-modes and special hand-crafted scenarios.
* The ONLY In-App-Purchases in this game is a massive expansion! No consumable IAPs - Just a pure gaming experience! *
• "you shouldn't miss this game" - 4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
• "We highly recommend Pixel Defenders Puzzle three times over." - 4/4 - Slide To Play
• "With loads of game modes, achievements and levels this is one of the best puzzle-strategy games in the App Store." - 4.5/5 - TouchGen
• "Clever and great value game" - 4/5 - The Sunday Times
• "this is much more than just another match-three puzzler." - 8/10 - EuroGamer
Pixel Defenders Puzzle is an innovative hybrid of match-3 puzzler and RPG-battler. Match pixels to create Defenders and protect princesses, kings & queens from waves of fiendish enemies!
• Strategically build a force of heroes to battle evil foes!
• Test your wits in specially designed puzzle stages!
• Take on endless hoards of enemies in the action-packed Assault Mode!
• Put your skills to the test in Endless Mode: no enemies, just unlimited pixels to match and build your high score!
• Face the ultimate challenge of the final boss battle!
• 64 Achievements to earn!
• Global high-score leaderboards!
In a Delight Games interactive novel, you play the part of the main character and make choices for survival, love, wealth, fame, and more. Can you make it to the end? Can you achieve a new high score and rank? Now, with the Delight Games Library you can get ALL the Delight Games novels in a single download, including complete series like Wizard's Choice and Zombie High.
If you like interactive fiction or just want to try something different, this is the ultimate free download for you!
Delight Games interactive novels have had over 5 million downloads and over 22,000 ratings with an average rating above 4.3. For the first time on Android, you get the complete package. Many hours of story and interesting choices await you! And when a new novel comes out, you'll automatically get it added to this library using an update.
There is nothing else like it on Google Play!
Unique features include:
- 22 interactive novels. Over 700,000 words with hundreds of choices.
- Ability to start a novel over at any time.
- Additional checkpoints added to most novels.
- New books are automatically added to your library when you update. No more hunting for new books!
"Another spectacular rendition of classic interactive fiction" - (Kotaku)
"Fantastic, and you should buy it" - 5/5 (Gamezebo)
"Bigger, better, stronger" - 4.5/5, Editor's Choice (148Apps)
Top 20 Mobile Game of 2013, Touch Arcade
Top 25 Mobile Game of 2013, Gamezebo
"I love this app... It’s better than any gamebook ever was in your head when you were a kid" - 5/5, Interactive Fiction Game of the Year (Pocket Tactics)
"With a seemingly endless number of outcomes, Sorcery 2 offers hours upon hours of gameplay... one of the best games of 2013, and adventure fans, you can't afford to miss it" - 5/5 (Examiner.com)
Dare you journey into Kharé, a town of thieves and murderers on the brink of destruction?
+ Fully interactive story written on fly around on your actions and choices
+ Plot your own path down every street of the hand-drawn 3D city map
+ Go down into the sewers, aboard ship, or inside buildings with new interior maps
+ 3D spell-casting system: cast over 48 spells, with weird and wonderful story-changing effects
+ New gambling game: can you outwit the citizens of Kharé at Swindlestones?
+ Over thirty different monsters to fight with our unique strategic combat
+ More than double the content of Part 1: over 300,000 words, with 10,000 choices, and every one is remembered
+ Play as a male or female hero
+ Start your adventure from here - or load your characters from Part 1
"A terrific adventure - one fraught with danger, rich in atmosphere, and pleasingly flexible in terms of how you shape its twisting, twisted narrative" - 8/10 (Pocket Gamer)
"Wonderful for genre fans and novices alike" - 4.5/5 (TouchArcade)
"An excellent experience" - 90% (4Players.de)
Kharé is brimming with things to do and creatures to meet. Visit the Festival of Thieves, battle a ghost, escape from slavers, gamble your fortune at the Halls of Vlada, drink at the tavern, worship strange Gods, and much much more. Will you uncover the secrets of the city, overthrow the Council, destroy an invading army, or leave Kharé to burn?
From legendary designer Steve Jackson, co-founder of Lionhead Studios (with Peter Molyneux), and Fighting Fantasy and Games Workshop (with Ian Livingstone), and designed and adapted by inkle, the app uses inklewriter technology to tell your journey in real-time, shaping the story around your choices. The text itself changes based on how you play and what you do. In combat, the action is described on the fly based on how you play.
Featuring original illustrations by John Blanche and maps by Mike Schley (Wizards of the Coast).
"Kharé: Cityport of Traps" is Part 2 of 4. Part 1 is out now and Part 3, "The Seven Serpents", is coming in late 2014.
In a magic age, where dragons ruled and the world of Desola was at the height of its glory, a demonic portal opened its infernal abyss in the shadowlands. The realm was ravaged by Devils & Demons. As the battle between monsters and men raged, endless streams of diabolic reapers brought death and despair to humankind. The army of man was outnumbered and in disarray. It is your duty to assemble a party of heroes and embark on an epic quest to help the Order of the Light stop the menacing threat. Start your crusade to protect the kingdom against the empire of darkness and a war brought upon them by the lords of fire.
PLAY WITHOUT ADS!
✔ Deep turn based tactical combat
✔ Fight, loot and recruit! Discover a variety of heroes to join your party
✔ A dark fantasy world filled with countless adventures
✔ Get hooked on a captivating storyline with hours of gameplay
✔ Hundreds of detailed maps to explore
✔ Class based heroes and enemies
✔ Vast array of awesome skills, spells and abilities
✔ Epic orchestral soundtrack and brilliantly voiced characters
✔ Sophisticated artworks, cut scenes and detailed HD graphics
✔ Full tablet support
Supports Google Play game services
Thank you for playing ‘Devils & Demons’!
Get in touch with HandyGamesTM:
Join us on Facebook:
Stay tuned on Google+:
Subscribe to our channel on YouTube:
Check news on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
© www.handy-games.com GmbH
Take part in one of the classic gamebook experiences that introduced a whole generation to fantasy role-playing games! Computer gaming was in its infancy and it was the early days of tabletop RPGs when The Forest of Doom exploded into bookshops in the early 80s, proudly displaying Iain McCaig's iconic cover.
You can relive the adventures in Darkwood Forest on your Android phone or tablet, lovingly updated for digital devices. Presented in full colour with realistic physics-based dice rolling for battles, auto-mapping, an auto-updated adventure sheet and stat keeping.
** REVIEWS **
“It’s the kind of experience that reminds one what fun interactive fiction can be, as well as making the promise of new Fighting Fantasy titles from Tin Man Games soon, all the more exciting.” - 148 APPS - 4.5/5 - EDITOR'S CHOICE!
“Given that Tin Man Games’s previous two efforts were quite similar in tone, the change of scenery in The Forest of Doom is very welcome indeed. It’s also encouraging to see the developer adding content to its already-robust Gamebook engine – you now have an auto-map, which records your progress and makes your choices that little bit easier.” - POCKET GAMER - 9/10 - GOLD AWARD!
“This is a beautiful, wonderful adaptation of the classic book. It has every bell and whistle you could ask for in terms of making the experience of playing Forest of Doom as enjoyable as possible. If you’re here looking for the book on your device, look no further. This is what you want. If you’re a fan of game books but don’t know this one at all, I give it a hearty recommendation. This is one of the classics of the genre and it has been given the usual royal treatment from the developer.” - TOUCH ARCADE - 4/5
** FEATURES **
• Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
• Atmospheric new visuals which can be turned off to make the gamebook look like it came off the printing press in the 80s!
• NEW Auto-mapping! Never get lost in Darkwood Forest.
• Iain McCaig's famous cover animated and brought to life.
• Malcolm Barter's classic illustrations colorised for the app, making full use of the high-resolution retina displays.
• Fantastic new cover artwork to unlock!
• Achievements to find throughout the gamebook.
The Forest of Doom has been brought to Android using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Writer, Ian Livingstone, was one of the co-founders of Games Workshop and has continued to have a distinguished career in both tabletop gaming and video games. He is currently the Life President of Eidos, recently overseeing the release of the latest Tomb Raider game.
Cover artist, Iain McCaig, has an extensive print and film portfolio, and is probably best known for designing Padmé Amidala and Darth Maul for The Phantom Menace!
Tin Man Games have signed a licensing deal to release the Fighting Fantasy series on Android, so expect to see more of your favourite adventure gamebooks appearing soon!
Coming Soon... The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Deathtrap Dungeon, City of Thieves, Citadel of Chaos, Appointment with F.E.A.R. and more!
This game will be on google play for free until 10 april.After that you will have to buy it on amazon appstore for $1.14
You can make money from working at your preferred job, completing events or by testing your skill in the VS panel.
Make sure your social attribute never reaches zero or you have a random chance of committing suicide. Going bankrupt will cause your character to suicide immediately.
You can compete with other players by submitting your cash balance when you feel it's necessary.
What are you waiting for? Go rob a bank. (in this game of course, don't be silly)
56% OFF(USD 8.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
The Sword of Amal - a weapon said to be able to grant any wish.
The wishes and desires of those who seek the sword bring about chaos into the world.
This robust fantasy RPG offers customizable characters and 3D battles!
Launching the app or restarting a game may take some time depending on your device and device environment.
The Tale of a Legendary Sword
The Sword of Amal - a treasure said to grant any wish.
The hero of the story is Ryser, and he works as a seeker with his partner, Cougar, to find the Sword of Amal.
Everyone he meets along the way each have their own thoughts about the Sword.
Stunning 3D Battles
Astonishing 3D battles bring the characters to life!
Overwhelm your enemies with beautifully animated skills and magic, as well as skill chain attacks, a powerful move you perform with your allies!
Rich Events and Battles!
Experience the story with character voices in certain battles and events. Find out what everyone wishes of the Sword of Amal! *Character voices are only available in the original Japanese language.
*This game features some in-app-purchase content. While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, by no means it is necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
- 2.3 to 4.4
- HVGA (320x480) and up
[SD Card Storage]
- English, Japanese
This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
Unnatural is an interactive horror novel by Sam Kabell. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Note: You can play the first two chapters of the game for free. You can purchase the rest of the game inside the app; purchasing the rest of the game will also turn off in-game advertisements.
NOTE: For all those, who gave this app 5 stars, we wish you all a fabulous week ahead and express our humble gratitude. You make our day.
We discovered a bug with the Ads which caused a performance lag in few devices. So, you should see lesser ads and faster game now.
Time Attack Mode: You have to step on 60 Black Tiles as fast as you can.
Long Run Mode: You have 11 seconds to tap as many black tiles as you can.
Sudden Attack Mode: If you tap after 10th Second, you are failed. So be careful while engaged.
The Sweeper Mode: Clean Dirt on 40 Tiles by Swiping across them. But, beware, you have to swipe LEFT on BLUE tiles and RIGHT on PINK tiles. Otherwise you will scratch them.
This app is also known as - Don't Step the white tile (Original Japanese version), Tile Step, Tile Escape, Box Tile Run, Tile Puzzle,
This game is all about stepping on Tiles as fast as you can while avoiding white tiles. Anyway, Once You Open Tile Step app you will be presented with 4 game modes.
--Time Attack Mode
You have 60 tiles to Step and Unlimited time. Your goal is to beat your own high score. If you step on a white tile you r game is over. No points at all. So, Don't Don't Don't Step on a White tile.
--Long Run Mode
You have 11 Seconds to Step on as many tiles as you can. If you step 40 times before the 11th second, you will get additional 10 seconds. This time also, you should avoid stepping on White tile. If you step on White tile you will get 0 points. So, Don't Don't Don't Step on the White tile.
--Sudden Stop Mode
This time you have only 10 seconds. But, you should stop stepping before 10 seconds while scoring as many tiles as you can. If you step after 10th Second, you game is over and you will score 0 points. This time also, you should avoid stepping on White tile. If you step on White tile you will get 0 points. So, Don't Don't Don't Step on the White tile.
--The Sweeper Mode
This mode is Hardest among all. You have 40 tiles to clean. Swipe LEFT on BLUE tiles and RIGHT on PINK tiles to remove the dirt. While doing so, you should avoid touching white tiles. Sweep as fast as you can,
**ONLY FOR HARD-CORE GAMERS. OTHERS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY.**
You touch and hold to build pressure and then release to jump between pillars. (Hint: To jump on closer pillars use 50% power, for pillars at distance, use 100%)
- Time attack: get 1500 points as fast as you can by jumping on pillars. But, remember not to fall on the floor.
- Longer jump: you have 60 seconds to get as many points as you can. Jump on pillars to earn points while not falling on the floor.
- Endless run: you have unlimited time. But, you have to jump before the flame dies out. Earn as many points as you can.
Compete against yourself or the world.
This game is based on a dream, which our designer (Palan) had when he was a kid. It actually made him wet his pants and jump off the bed to run out of the house even after he was awake.
Please bear the ads, because they buy us coffee.
There lived a horrid looking, old, cruel woman close to Palan's house. She was believed to be a witch and a merciless creature. Palan himself has witnessed her squashing a baby squirrel, which fallen out of her mango tree.
Like everyone, One day she died. But,only after 3 days, people found out about it. When the ambulance took the corpse, Palan saw an emaciated black leg protruding out of the body bag.
Few days later, Palan went to the old lady's house to look for mangoes. This is the first time he is visiting it. When he was looking around, he heard a noise from the old lady's room. To his surprise, the abandoned house was not locked, therefore he then went to the room where the noise came from.
Inside the room, What he saw freaked him out. Inexplicably, Her body bag was back there in her old wooden bed. Still he could see that creepy leg sticking out. Frightened, Palan turns towards his house and cries for help. As he turned back to check on the leg again, to his horror, what he saw was the most unbelievable. The leg was crawling down towards him like a snake.
Screaming and sweating, Palan jumps up on a table close by. But, that creepy leg followed him like a snake in the floor. But, It did not attempt to climb up. Palan jumps on close by stuff and tries to escape. Unfortunately, A box he jumped on collapsed and he fell down on the floor. Lying on the floor, he saw that Scary Leg dashing faster towards him like a snake towards its pray. About few meters from him, with a hissy noise the creepy leg raised its foot(head?) a bit and opened its eyes. It was the most scariest thing Palan has ever seen.
But, just a second before the leg touches him, Palan woke up waking up the whole village. And, now you have a game to feel his experience after 15 years. Enjoy.
Don't let the civilians the to be eaten by them.
And never shoot civilians.
Earn Different Diamonds as you slaughter more & more zombies.
Compare and Compete in Game Centre.
For more games follow: https://twitter.com/AriyalionGames