"Choice of Robots" is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play out thirty years of your life as a brilliant robot maker, from graduate school near the present day to a future in which your robots have changed everything. Depending on your choices, your robots may be independent or obedient, clumsy or graceful, empathic or cold ... and you yourself may live to an old age happily married or alone with only robots to comfort you.
Play as male or female, gay or straight, with nine characters to romance, four alternate climax chapters, and over seventy achievements to unlock.
• Build a unique robot character—you choose everything from its shape to what it calls you.
• Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising.
• Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it.
• Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments.
• Start a war against the United States, and win.
• Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family.
All New Playable Character, Exclusive Levels and New Flamer Weapons!
New and Improved Fireteams! We’ve made it easy to find and recruit your Friends.
Run and gun through screaming hordes of frenzied enemies in this fast-moving, high powered, action side-scroller. Jump into the kick-ass Warhammer 40,000 universe, obliterating infernal Orks in this stunning world.
This lightning fast blood bath will push your Tablet or Phone to it’s limits. Make sure that you’re running Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher (even better on Kit Kat 4.4!). Roadhouse has brought an incredible console-quality action side-scroller to your Android device.
Warhammer 40,000: Carnage is built for anyone who loves fast action, and destroying stuff, and lots of it!!
FIVE SPACE MARINE CHAPTERS
Collect, unlock or earn up to five different playable Space Marines. Each character starts with exclusive campaign levels.
BATTLE SUPPORT DRONES
Your Space Marine now has the help of a Support Drone! Choose from over 100 variations of Drones from 4 classes: Melee, Ranged, Blocking, and Healing. Collect Drones through drops, Supply Caches, and new characters.
STUNNING LEVEL DESIGNS AND GREAT REPLAYABILITY
Blast through the ever-changing world of Mithra. Up to 9 diabolically different ways to play each level. Challenge yourself: experience heavy gravity, corrosive atmospheres, meteor storms and exploding enemies. Take on the epic Boss Battle, the MEGA DREAD.
Simple tap controls guarantee effortless carnage, mayhem and destruction of all you survey!
500+ CLASSIC WARGEAR ITEMS
NEW Flamer Weapons!!! Massive amounts of classic Warhammer 40,000 Wargear, including Power Axes, Chainswords, Thunder Hammers, Plasma Guns, Grenades, and Jump Packs. Customize your Space Marine for maximum destruction.
REGULAR FREE CONTENT UPDATES
Battle through more than 70 missions across 3 maps. 5 more maps to come.
FIRETEAM MISSIONS 2.0!
New and improved Fireteam missions. We’ve made it easy to connect with your friends no matter where they come from. Connect and recruit you fellow battle brothers to complete the challenging co-op ‘Fireteam’ missions. Each mission earns you rare ore and a chance to get Epic gear.
- IMPORTANT Minimum requirement: 768MB Ram, 1GB+ recommended
- Minimum Android OS: 4.1 or newer
- Minimum screen resolution: 800x480
- Recommended: Android device manufactured in 2013 or newer
- Requires online connection to play
If you enjoy this game give us a quick shout out in the reviews - please don't hesitate to give it 5 STARS!
If you encounter any issue please contact us at email@example.com
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS
Warhammer 40,000: Carnage © Games Workshop Limited 2013. Carnage, the Carnage logo, GW, Games Workshop, the Games Workshop logo, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer 40,000 Device, the Double-headed Eagle device and all associated marks, logos, places, names, creatures, races and race insignia/devices/logos/symbols, vehicles, locations, weapons, units and unit insignia, characters, products, illustrations and images from the Carnage game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Ltd, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.
The ultimate Western action RPG has arrived on Android! Embark on an epic dark fantasy in the grand tradition of great, story-driven RPGs from PC and console, created by veterans of the Neverwinter Nights, Baldur’s Gate, and The Witcher franchises.
With The Shadow Sun, Ossian Studios brings together all its expertise from working with Dungeons & Dragons and The Witcher in order to create a deep, story-driven RPG experience for Android. Prepare yourself for visceral real-time combat, a gorgeously detailed world to adventure in, complex characters to interact with, and an epic tale of an ancient city held within the grip of a mysterious plague.
Enter a world that has felt an alien touch upon its sun. An ever-increasing shadow that creeps across the sun's brilliant face, with consequences that are only now becoming horrifically apparent...
HOURS OF ADVENTURE
• A 10-hour adventure where you explore the decadent imperial city of Shar and the exotic desert lands around it, delving into a story filled with intrigue, danger, and shocking surprises.
• Explore over 70 unique areas and uncover 200+ unique items, hidden secrets, and ancient treasures.
• A handy journal tracks your quests and a detailed codex notes new characters, places, and creatures you encounter.
• An original orchestral soundtrack and amazing soundscape will immerse you into this dark fantasy world.
• Create your own male or female character and customize their attributes and appearance.
• Choose from among 30 attacks, spells, and skills to suit your favourite play style, and develop those abilities exactly how you want as the game progresses.
• Solve quests in multiple ways and have new NPC dialogue options open up depending on your skills.
• Ally with one of four companions to adventure alongside you, each with their own personality and abilities, and win their friendship or suffer their disapproval depending on your choices.
• Adopt a faithful dog companion to fight by your side.
* In-app purchases are purely optional! *
The 3 starter packs are optional DLC that have extra content and quests, none of which are required to enjoy the game. The in-depth hint guide also provides a full walkthrough and gameplay tips, along with details on companions, secrets, monsters, and other helpful information.
(Note: Mali400 GPUs and Intel Z2520/Z2560 CPUs are currently not supported)
Visit our official site for more news and info about The Shadow Sun: http://www.ossianstudios.com/
Drop by our forums and talk directly with the development team: http://www.ossianstudios.com/forum/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OssianStudios
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OssianStudios
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OssianStudios
Living on the moon is lonely, and stressful, and exhausting. Video games have always offered you an escape to a better life. The easy, happy life you wish you had. Which makes it so frustrating when the game you've been playing ends badly. But you have a chance to figure it out, because the next tourist group is the designers. You can debate with them about art, inspire them with the beauty of outer space, get closer to any one specific designer in particular, and finally find out how to get the ending you always wanted.
Awarded Second Place in the 20th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (IFComp)
"You absolutely need to play through Creatures Such As We" -- Leigh Alexander
"Well-paced and richly written" -- Emily Short
"I couldn't tear myself away" -- Game Theory Podcast
• Immerse in the beautiful setting of a moon-bound tourist destination a tourist destination.
• Explore the meaning of gaming as a form of artistic expression with a cast of game designers.
• Inspire profound discussions, courage, and even love with the visiting space tourists.
• Six unique character paths, with options to be romantic or maintain strict professionalism.
• Play both your character, and the character of the game-within-a-game.
• Decide for yourself the best way to bridge the gap between game players and designers.
• Inclusive options for gender identity, orientation, race, and age.
In a magic age, where dragons ruled and the world of Desola was at the height of its glory, a demonic portal opened its infernal abyss in the shadowlands. The realm was ravaged by Devils & Demons. As the battle between monsters and men raged, endless streams of diabolic reapers brought death and despair to humankind. The army of man was outnumbered and in disarray. It is your duty to assemble a party of heroes and embark on an epic quest to help the Order of the Light stop the menacing threat. Start your crusade to protect the kingdom against the empire of darkness and a war brought upon them by the lords of fire.
PLAY WITHOUT ADS!
✔ Deep turn based tactical combat
✔ Fight, loot and recruit! Discover a variety of heroes to join your party
✔ A dark fantasy world filled with countless adventures
✔ Get hooked on a captivating storyline with hours of gameplay
✔ Hundreds of detailed maps to explore
✔ Class based heroes and enemies
✔ Vast array of awesome skills, spells and abilities
✔ Epic orchestral soundtrack and brilliantly voiced characters
✔ Sophisticated artworks, cut scenes and detailed HD graphics
✔ Full tablet support
Supports Google Play game services
Thank you for playing ‘Devils & Demons’!
Get in touch with HandyGamesTM:
Join us on Facebook:
Stay tuned on Google+:
Subscribe to our channel on YouTube:
Check news on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
© www.handy-games.com GmbH
56% OFF(USD 8.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
The Sword of Amal - a weapon said to be able to grant any wish.
The wishes and desires of those who seek the sword bring about chaos into the world.
This robust fantasy RPG offers customizable characters and 3D battles!
Launching the app or restarting a game may take some time depending on your device and device environment.
The Tale of a Legendary Sword
The Sword of Amal - a treasure said to grant any wish.
The hero of the story is Ryser, and he works as a seeker with his partner, Cougar, to find the Sword of Amal.
Everyone he meets along the way each have their own thoughts about the Sword.
Stunning 3D Battles
Astonishing 3D battles bring the characters to life!
Overwhelm your enemies with beautifully animated skills and magic, as well as skill chain attacks, a powerful move you perform with your allies!
Rich Events and Battles!
Experience the story with character voices in certain battles and events. Find out what everyone wishes of the Sword of Amal! *Character voices are only available in the original Japanese language.
*This game features some in-app-purchase content. While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, by no means it is necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
- 2.3 to 4.4
- HVGA (320x480) and up
[SD Card Storage]
- English, Japanese
This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on select devices. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via your device's application manager after exiting.
- Should the game not perform properly, power your device off and back on before relaunching.
FINAL FANTASY VI cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
A 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
4.5 out of 5 stars - MeAndMyDroid.com
Deadly Dungeons is a first person RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. This Android RPG is influenced by classic dungeon crawler games such as Dungeon Hack, Eye of the Beholder, and Nethack. Your purchase helps support indie development.
After being separated from your adventuring party, you must navigate a deadly dungeon, and fight your way through hordes of creatures in a desperate attempt to escape alive. What first begins as a simple escape to the surface turns into a fight for survival, a confrontation with an ancient evil, and a descent to hell itself.
Deadly Dungeons Android RPG features several difficulty levels. Casual, an easy mode that features a god-mode that allows you to play through the game quickly without fear of dying. Normal, a standard gameplay mode with death and saving and loading. Hardcore, a permadeath mode which deletes your save game upon death (not for the faint of heart). Nightmare, an extremely difficult mode with permadeath and creatures that move twice as fast as normal.
Once you beat the game, it doesn't end there. Start a new game and the dungeon scales to your current player level and features more difficult creatures with enhanced abilities. There are 80+ creature levels of variation featuring over 80 different types of attacks creatures can perform. Beware, the game starts off easy for casual players, but play beyond the initial starting level, and you will be met with challenges that are likely beyond your ability.
Other features include:
* Massive and deadly dungeon environments to adventurer through.
* Randomly generated dungeon levels, creatures, and items.
* Pages worth of dialog, journal entries, and environmental descriptions of the dungeon environment.
* First-person dungeon crawling rendered using OpenGL ES.
* Touch-based interface.
By purchasing Deadly Dungeons through Android Marketplace, you will receive all future updates and expansions for the game. This Android RPG is continuously developed.
Visit the website and provide feedback for the game. This Android RPG is being developed using input from people who play the game. Have an idea for a feature you would like to see in Deadly Dungeons? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider it.
The Android RPG has been tested on a wide variety of Android devices by hundreds of players. If you do find a device that Deadly Dungeons does not work on, then please let us know so we can add support.
The Android RPG game will run on devices with Android OS 1.5 and up. Android OS 2.2 is recommended.
*** If you have problems with brightness, go to Settings -> Display/Screen on your Android device and adjust the brightness level. You can also download brightness apps to your phone.
What RPG fans have been saying about Deadly Dungeons:
"...this game really took me by surprise. Its fantastic and has real potential."
"...it reminds me of Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master etc... I love it. Brings back memories."
"One word ---- Awesome"
Visit http://deadlydungeons.com for more information.
*WINNER* Best Mobile Exclusive 2012 - Game Informer
*WINNER* Best Puzzle Game - 5th Annual Best App Ever Awards
*WINNER* Pocket Tactics Puzzle GOTY 2012
*RUNNER UP* Touch Arcade GOTY 2012
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - Eli Hodapp – Editor In Chief – TouchArcade
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” - Mike Fahey – Kotaku
“Mashes together two of the most interesting genres of the last years: the puzzle RPG and infinite runner. And it’s damned good.” - Owen Faraday – Pocket Tactics
Upgrade your castle, improve your gear, train skills and brew potions
Can you score 10000000 and earn your freedom?
✔ Kill monsters and find loot
✔ Improve your gear and train skills
✔ Find wood and stone to improve your castle
Test your skill
✔ More than 60 objectives to complete
✔ Over 20 different monster types to fight
✔ Find items and use them effectively
✔ Fast paced action gameplay
✔ Retro graphics
✔ Old school music
"I played this for like 8 hours, it's a fantastic little game."
"I got sucked into this more than I expected"
"Adds so much to the genre, What a great game!"
The dawn is especially cruel this morning...
For as long as you can remember, your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you and keep you out of harm’s way.
All of that is about to change. Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. An iron shortage of unknown origin threatens to plunge the city of Baldur’s Gate into conflict with Amn. Meanwhile, there is something else at work, far more sinister than you can even begin to fathom...
Since its release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons™ computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero’s traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour epic, as well as the following expansions:
* Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore the fabled Durlag’s Tower and more locations from the original Baldur’s Gate expansion.
* The Black Pits: You have been captured and forced to fight in Baeloth’s marvelous arena. A myriad of monsters await, as well as countless other adventurers who face the same fate. Maim, murder, and maul your way to freedom… if you can!
* Discover countless improvements we’ve made to the original game, including high-resolution fonts, an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more!
* Brothers Lost: Lend your aid to Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the cruel machinations of Thay’s dreaded Red Wizards.
* Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.
* Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven never-before-seen character portraits from acclaimed Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley!
* New professionally recorded voice sets to choose from to further customize your character.
First released in 1990, FINAL FANTASY III was the first title in the FINAL FANTASY series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
FINAL FANTASY III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
This is no ordinary quest ... this is RPG Quest !
12 unlockable special skills to fry and explode critters
12 wickedly Gratifying achievements to earn
5+ unique lands where you can cause chaos
Untold furry creatures to slaughter for no good reason
Flying numbers - we all know you like em!
NOTE: For all those, who gave this app 5 stars, we wish you all a fabulous week ahead and express our humble gratitude. You make our day.
We discovered a bug with the Ads which caused a performance lag in few devices. So, you should see lesser ads and faster game now.
Time Attack Mode: You have to step on 60 Black Tiles as fast as you can.
Long Run Mode: You have 11 seconds to tap as many black tiles as you can.
Sudden Attack Mode: If you tap after 10th Second, you are failed. So be careful while engaged.
The Sweeper Mode: Clean Dirt on 40 Tiles by Swiping across them. But, beware, you have to swipe LEFT on BLUE tiles and RIGHT on PINK tiles. Otherwise you will scratch them.
This app is also known as - Don't Step the white tile (Original Japanese version), Tile Step, Tile Escape, Box Tile Run, Tile Puzzle,
This game is all about stepping on Tiles as fast as you can while avoiding white tiles. Anyway, Once You Open Tile Step app you will be presented with 4 game modes.
--Time Attack Mode
You have 60 tiles to Step and Unlimited time. Your goal is to beat your own high score. If you step on a white tile you r game is over. No points at all. So, Don't Don't Don't Step on a White tile.
--Long Run Mode
You have 11 Seconds to Step on as many tiles as you can. If you step 40 times before the 11th second, you will get additional 10 seconds. This time also, you should avoid stepping on White tile. If you step on White tile you will get 0 points. So, Don't Don't Don't Step on the White tile.
--Sudden Stop Mode
This time you have only 10 seconds. But, you should stop stepping before 10 seconds while scoring as many tiles as you can. If you step after 10th Second, you game is over and you will score 0 points. This time also, you should avoid stepping on White tile. If you step on White tile you will get 0 points. So, Don't Don't Don't Step on the White tile.
--The Sweeper Mode
This mode is Hardest among all. You have 40 tiles to clean. Swipe LEFT on BLUE tiles and RIGHT on PINK tiles to remove the dirt. While doing so, you should avoid touching white tiles. Sweep as fast as you can,
**ONLY FOR HARD-CORE GAMERS. OTHERS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY.**
You touch and hold to build pressure and then release to jump between pillars. (Hint: To jump on closer pillars use 50% power, for pillars at distance, use 100%)
- Time attack: get 1500 points as fast as you can by jumping on pillars. But, remember not to fall on the floor.
- Longer jump: you have 60 seconds to get as many points as you can. Jump on pillars to earn points while not falling on the floor.
- Endless run: you have unlimited time. But, you have to jump before the flame dies out. Earn as many points as you can.
Compete against yourself or the world.
This game is based on a dream, which our designer (Palan) had when he was a kid. It actually made him wet his pants and jump off the bed to run out of the house even after he was awake.
Please bear the ads, because they buy us coffee.
There lived a horrid looking, old, cruel woman close to Palan's house. She was believed to be a witch and a merciless creature. Palan himself has witnessed her squashing a baby squirrel, which fallen out of her mango tree.
Like everyone, One day she died. But,only after 3 days, people found out about it. When the ambulance took the corpse, Palan saw an emaciated black leg protruding out of the body bag.
Few days later, Palan went to the old lady's house to look for mangoes. This is the first time he is visiting it. When he was looking around, he heard a noise from the old lady's room. To his surprise, the abandoned house was not locked, therefore he then went to the room where the noise came from.
Inside the room, What he saw freaked him out. Inexplicably, Her body bag was back there in her old wooden bed. Still he could see that creepy leg sticking out. Frightened, Palan turns towards his house and cries for help. As he turned back to check on the leg again, to his horror, what he saw was the most unbelievable. The leg was crawling down towards him like a snake.
Screaming and sweating, Palan jumps up on a table close by. But, that creepy leg followed him like a snake in the floor. But, It did not attempt to climb up. Palan jumps on close by stuff and tries to escape. Unfortunately, A box he jumped on collapsed and he fell down on the floor. Lying on the floor, he saw that Scary Leg dashing faster towards him like a snake towards its pray. About few meters from him, with a hissy noise the creepy leg raised its foot(head?) a bit and opened its eyes. It was the most scariest thing Palan has ever seen.
But, just a second before the leg touches him, Palan woke up waking up the whole village. And, now you have a game to feel his experience after 15 years. Enjoy.
Don't let the civilians the to be eaten by them.
And never shoot civilians.
Earn Different Diamonds as you slaughter more & more zombies.
Compare and Compete in Game Centre.
For more games follow: https://twitter.com/AriyalionGames