Kidenga is an app that gives you the power to help detect possible mosquito borne diseases like Zika, dengue, and chikungunya in your area and report mosquito activity.
What you'll find in the app:
• Real-time information on the presence of people in your community that have symptoms that might suggest a mosquito-borne illness and the presence of mosquitoes.
• A friendly reminder once a week to report whether you and your family members are healthy or sick and if you have noticed mosquito activity in or around your home.
• Educational information to help protect yourself and your family from mosquitoes and the diseases they carry. Includes important information for pregnant women.
• Users in some U.S. states will be able to check which counties in their states have confirmed cases of people with Zika, dengue, or chikungunya reported officially by health departments.
• Your info is 100% confidential – We NEVER share your data! (User data is kept confidential, and only aggregate data will be displayed along with other users in your zip code.)