** ONLY WORKS ON SUPPORTED DEVICES. See https://cyanogenupdatetracker.com for a list of supported devices and https://cyanogenupdatetracker.com/faq for frequently asked questions.**
** CYANOGEN has SHUT DOWN, but with this app you can still download the latest available software for your device. Note that the new Wileyfox OS and Lineage OS will NOT be supported. **
Cyanogen Update Tracker allows you to check if your Cyanogen OS device is running the latest available Cyanogen OS version.
If you're on an old version, you can easily update to the latest version by following the installation guide provided in the app.
Cyanogen Update Tracker also allows you to update if you are stuck on one of the following outdated Cyanogen OS versions:
- OnePlus One: 12.0-YNG1TAS0YL, 12.1-YOG4PAS3B4, 13.0-ZNH0EAS26M
- ZUK Z1: 12.1-YOG4PAS7DF
- YU Yureka and YU Yuphoria: Android 4.4.4 KitKat factory image (contains guide, but requires computer)
- Wileyfox devices with software versions older than 13.0.5 (Spark series) or 13.1.5 (Swift / Swift 2 series, Storm). Afterwards, these devices will receive updates directly from Wileyfox - which are not offered in this app.
Additionally, this app provides a short overview about your device specs, including your current Android and Cyanogen OS version, the amount of memory (RAM), the security patch date and the processor in your device.
During the initial launch, you will be asked to select your device and your update method.
There are two different update methods:
- Full update: An update package that always works - regardless of your current OS version. However, this update is usually very large, so downloading it might take a while.
- Incremental update: Incremental update packages are smaller update packages that are specific to the current system version of your device. (RECOMMENDED, Smaller download sizes). Note that these won't work on rooted devices or devices running custom recovery (TWRP, etc.). If you don't know what these mean, you'll probably wont have them.
NOTE: This app will *NOT* auto-update your device. It does however include an installation guide showing how you can manually apply the downloaded updates. This update process will not wipe your device. It is recommended to read the installation guide first to avoid making a mistake during the update process.
* This is a non-official app. Cyanogen® and Cyanogen® OS are registered trademarks of Cyanogen Inc. Please visit http://cyngn.com/about for more information about Cyanogen. For questions, suggestions and legal issues, please send an email to the e-mail address from the developer as shown in the Google Play Store.