With the Jellinek Self-Help app you work anonymously and independently on reducing or stopping alcohol, cannabis, tobacco or gambling. You get to work with your own goals, reading assignments and making assignments. You can also find support anonymously from other participants. Do you need more help? Then you can receive this via the 'support' button.
You choose one of the four programs
You can choose from: self-help alcohol, self-help tobacco, self-help cannabis or self-help gambling. Create an account and follow one of these programs. It is not possible to follow multiple programs at the same time. However, after you have completed one programme, you can follow another programme.
- What goals can you achieve with the Jellinek Self-Help app?
- Gain insight into your own use of alcohol, tobacco and cannabis (cannabis is a collective word for weed and hashish) or gain insight into your own gambling behaviour.
- Make progress in reducing or stopping the use of alcohol, tobacco or cannabis or reducing or stopping gambling
- Gain insight into the negative consequences of gambling and/or the use of alcohol, tobacco or cannabis and insight into the positive consequences of changing your use or behaviour.
- Gain insight into situations where you use alcohol, cannabis or tobacco and/or situations where you want to gamble
- Gain insight into the things that help you not to use or gamble less
Learning to deal with a relapse
- Anonymously find support from other participants
- Involving a person from your environment who can support you
- Gain insight into all forms of help available
Note: The responsibility for using the Jellinek Self-Help app lies with you as a participant. Do you experience psychological complaints, physical complaints due to your use or behaviour, do you use medication or are you already being treated? Then the Jellinek Self-Help is not suitable for you. We advise you to contact your doctor. The Jellinek Self-Help is also not a replacement for a treatment, but an app that you use independently.
Do you have any questions or comments? Feel free to mail this to email@example.com.