Poker Finder, winner of the "Best Innovation in Technology" prize at the French Poker Awards 2011 is used by tens of thousands in France and worldwide to find the best poker cash game places, tournaments and events. Poker Finder is a unique application which instantly finds live poker rooms on the one hand (casinos, clubs and other rooms), and regular tournaments, satellites and events on the other hand (online and live).
- Poker Finder "Live" search function finds the poker rooms nearest to you and provides detailed programs, game information, photos and maps with the quickest route to the game. This accurate search function is great for travelling as it shows you the best and closest events wherever you are in the world thanks to geolocation.
- Poker Finder "Online" search function enables you to quickly find next online tournaments. Thanks to its easy-to-use filters, you are able to fit the search according to your requirements (search your tournaments in the poker rooms you are used to playing with, set your buy-in range, your favourite types of game, and much more).
- "Poker Stats" function enables you to calculate your odds. This easy-to-use function is able to calculate odds for up to ten players in Texas Hold’em, and up to four players in Omaha.
- Track your "Favourite" tournaments, events and poker rooms by adding them to your agenda. You can even activate a reminder for tournaments you would like to attend.
- Poker Finder "News" briefly provides a rundown of the current poker events in France and in the world edited to provide you only the most relevant and breaking information.
Very easy to use and with a lot of customizable options, Poker Tournament Manager (PKTM) is your perfect app to enjoy poker with your friends.
(*) Blinds's Timer (Clock)
(*) Current and Next Blinds
(*) Average Stack
(*) Addons and Rebuys allowed
(*) Customizable time for Blinds
(*) Customizable Table of Prices
(*) Nine possibilities of Alarm Tone
(*) Much more...
online poker gaming and conventional have one major difference -that players are not sitting side by side and therefore removing any ability to observe others reactions and body language. An experienced online poker player learns to focus on his opponents betting pattern and speed of play in order to gain an advantage .successful online players learn to master the new surroundings and come out a winner.
Another less noted but substantial difference is the rate of play. In online casinos the dealing and shuffling are instantaneous, there are no delays, and on average the play is faster so you need to take this into account.
let us guide you to the best online poker apps. Let our expert, skilled poker players introduce you to the best apps to play online poker with.
Our experts spend hours to review new poker applications and games from the play store and choose the best ones ! they also research leading online poker brands such as fulltilt and zynga poker network and also known play store apps pkr and many more.
We keep reviewing on a regular basis so you get the highest quality apps on android mobile. Enjoy !
There is no gambling and you can win cash & awesome prizes in our free poker tournaments!
New players are always invited so come out and get lucky! Claim your free APC Players Card by entering your name and email address in the form below.
It's 100% free to join and play with the Atlanta Poker Club! Inside are great tools to track your points and other great stuff!
More from developer
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently only available in the English language. Preliminary work is underway on a Spanish translation which we hope to make available in the coming months.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 40 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.