Very easy to use and with a lot of customizable options, Poker Tournament Manager (PKTM) is your perfect app to enjoy poker with your friends.
(*) Blinds's Timer (Clock)
(*) Current and Next Blinds
(*) Average Stack
(*) Addons and Rebuys allowed
(*) Customizable time for Blinds
(*) Customizable Table of Prices
(*) Nine possibilities of Alarm Tone
(*) Much more...
The Setup includes:
* Custom number of players
* Selection of predefined prize structures
* Choose the blind increase time
* Fully customized buyins
* Support for 12 different currencies
* Inital stack selection
* Ability to include rebuys and addons up to level 5.
Features in game include:
* Timer with the remaining time for each level
* Current and next blind level
* Alert sounds on 1 minute left, 5 seconds left and level increase
* Stats include players left, average stack and total prizepool
* Prize distribution for the selected structure
* Timer control button
* Level button (allows to skip, restart or go back in levels)
* Rebuys and Addons with automatic update of the stats and prize distribution
* 5 Themes with different colors available
Available in: English, French and Portuguese.
Find your nearest Casino based on your current location (requires Location Services) or view and select Casinos by area. View current and upcoming poker tournaments as well as the results of previous tournaments.
• Near Me – find the nearest Grosvenor casino running poker games based on your current location.
• Favorites – save your preferred Grosvenor casinos to a list for quick access.
• Tournaments - view a list of current and upcoming poker tournaments at each venue.
• Results – see a list of prize winners from previous poker tournaments.
• Cash Games - see live cash game information at sites including active and waiting players.
• Venue Details – casino information including contact details and location mapping.
-Read latest news from some football web pages.
-Create new tournaments either in group mode or elimination mode
-Add as many players as you want
-List the fixture, either weekly or just regular games
-Auto-calculate the standings according to added match scores
-Auto-saves the current tournament
-Manage old tournaments (Load/Delete)
-Set lots of football background pictures as wallpapers
-Add players during tournament
Lots of club teams and international teams are included. Just select your favorite club.
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently available in English, Spanish, German, French, Portugese, Polish.and Turkish
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 45 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.