Script by recording a user’s touch to create jobs, and it can be played repeatedly.
Using a simple scripting language. You can easily implement powerful features.
In order to use the HiroMacro Android devices should be rooting.
HiroMacro must have root permission.
Help Document: http://prohiro.com/?page_id=399
-- Ver 1.4
○Service is shut down due to lack of system memory 30 seconds when the service is restarted .
(If playing , the script will automatically play the last play. )
○Macro Actionkey (volumedown button), you can change the settings have been added.
(Volumeup button , volumedown button, menubutton , add a button on the screen , shake the device )
○Color Access Method add settings.
(getColor function if you have this problem, change your settings . )
○Keyboard Access Method add settings.
( HardwareKey and keyboard if you have this problem, change your settings .)
○Always stay awake add settings.
○Touch Location Debug add settings.
○Color Location Debug add settings.
(If you are using a screencapture method, capture fullscreen as a touchdown during freeze Symptoms. If possible, the FrameBuffer and Use it HiroCapture 25% Size)
○Variables available in the entire script. (Touch coordinates, delay time , etc.)
○Conditions have been added to the if statement. or / and has been enabled.
(<=,> =, ==,! =,>, <, =) (ex> if # a! = 0 and # a> 100 and # a <200)
○elseIF function in an IF function can be used.
○Add new formulas and calculations were simple.
(+, -, /, *,%)(ex> #a = 1, #a = #a + 1, #a = (#a + #b) / 2)
○RunApp functions in other applications have been able to run .
○The execution of other applications not wait waitApp, checkApp functions.
○getColorGray, getRGB, TouchPress, KeyPress function has been added .
○Comments (/ /) is not writable on the same line as other functions . Be sure to use the new line .
(if on the same line as the syntax and comments (/ /) may be emitted if there is an error condition . )
- Bug fixes
○Toast the script and log the output variable name similar to the error has been corrected.
○The actual range of the random number rand function is less than 1 Were the problem has been fixed.
○Services to be added or deleted during the execution of a script that does not apply when the service has been fixed.
○Use the softkey to the screen size of the device fixed.
○Additional device support. (If your device is not supported Send feedback)
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Simple way to use.
1. Start Toucher and press Record. And move to screen you want to.
2. Press record button on left top screen. - You can move button with long press.
And touch or drag or longpress screen where you want.
3. After all, press finish button and save it.
4. Select item on toucher list.
5. Move screen and press start button on left top.
Simple way to use.(twice)
1. Start Toucher and press Record. And move to screen you want to.
2. Press record button on left top screen. - You can move button with long press.
And touch screen twice where you want.
3. After all, press finish button and save it.
4. Select item on toucher list.
5. Move screen and press start button on left top.
For those who get tired of the monotonous repetition.
For those who want for the well-trained dog that can click while you are sleeping.
Set the way you want in the Toucher, and carry out the app you want and the go for the toucher!
Everything will be going on well as you planned. Just click the spot you want and the Toucher will calculate the coordinates.
Refer to the detailed description below.
Chage speed button
move menu button
Edit interval example
add option : return to app.
modify search sensor function.
add option start/stop using volume button.
mute, volume up: stop
andriod 4.4.3 above:
If you reinstall toucher, remote permission in supers first.
fix bug touch interval is not changed when you press change speed button.
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
“Elencare le infinite possibilità di un’applicazione così completa e funzionale sarebbe quasi impossibile” — androidworld.it
“Automate se od většiny odlišuje především grafickým pojetím a tím i způsobem práce” — Svět Androida
You edit flowcharts, just add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your automation flows are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 230 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Start and kill app activity or service
• Send and receiver Intent broadcast
• Use Tasker and Locale action, condition and event plug-in
• UI automation; tap buttons, back, home, etc.
• Check foreground and installed app
• Clear app cache
• Execute shell command, including root
• Reboot and shutdown device
• List, copy, delete, move, zip and unzip file
• List, upload, download and delete file on Google Drive and FTP server
• Internet download using HTTP request
• Compose and send e-mail, Gmail and SMS
• Check Gmail unread count
• Await sent and received SMS
• Await incoming and outgoing call
• Make phone call
• Get location and geofencing
• Check nearby cell tower
• Check and change account data sync, airplane mode, attention light, audio volume, auto-sync, battery level, Bluetooth & USB tethering, Bluetooth, Bluetooth SCO, car & night mode, CPU speed, docked state, flashlight, GPS, input method (keyboard), mic mute, mobile data, mobile network (2G/3G/4G), mobile operator, mobile signal strength, network type, NFC, power save mode, power source, ringer mode, ringtone, roaming, screen brightness, screen & device orientation, speakerphone, system settings, system language, timezone, wallpaper, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, wired headset
• Check light, temperature, pressure, proximity, personal activity sensor
• Scan and write NFC tag
• Take picture with camera or screenshot
• Play and record sound
• Show toast message and over 20 different dialogs
• Show, hide, await and cancel notification
• Get and set clipboard content
• Get and create calendar event
• Get contact
• Set and await alarm or time of day
• Check mobile and Wi-Fi data usage
• Await speech recognition and Google Now voice command
• Play text-to-speech
• Await motion gestures and headset button press
• Get weather forecast
• Send Wake-on-LAN
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
Community & feedback
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Free evaluation version:
Automagic Premium helps to automate many operations, for example:
-change settings depending on location
-send every SMS as a mail to GMail
-automatically reply to an incoming SMS
-turn off Wifi when the battery is almost empty
-turn off Wifi when you leave your home, turn Wifi on when you arrive at home
-turn on the airplane mode in the evening and turn it off in the morning (Android 4.2+ requires root)
-make weekly backups of files
-automagically start recording a task in Gleeo Time Tracker when you enter your workplace and stop recording when you leave
and much more...
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit our website and forum for more information:
Please don't report bugs to the Google Play Store comments, since we can not get in contact with you to fix the problem.
-flows can be defined graphically like a flowchart
-live view of executing flows
-flows can be exchanged with other users by mail and forum
-triggers/conditions/actions can be reused in different flows
-complex flows with parallel actions and loops are possible
-App Task Ended
-App Task Started
-Auto Sync State
-Battery Low Condition
-Bluetooth Device Connected
-Bluetooth Device Disconnected
-Car UI Mode
-Desk UI Mode
-Gleeo Recording Started
-Gleeo Recording Stopped
-Google Calendar Event
-Periodic Location Update
-Storage Media Event
-WiFi Scan Results Available
-Wired Headset Plugged
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-triggers/
-Airplane Mode On
-App Process Running
-App Task Running
-Auto Sync Enabled
-Gleeo is Recording
-Google Calendar Event
-Location Provider Enabled
-Mobile Datanetwork Enabled*
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-conditions/
-Copy Text to Clipboard
-Dropbox Upload File
-Enable WiFi Access Point
-FTP Upload File
-Gleeo Filesystem Export
-Gleeo Start Recording
-Gleeo Stop Recording
-Init Variable Random Number
-Init Variables Gleeo Recording
-Mail with Gmail
-Notification on Screen
-Notification on Statusbar
-Open URL in Browser
-Set Airplane Mode
-Set Audio Stream Volume
-Set Auto Sync State
-Set Bluetooth State
-Set Car UI Mode
-Set Flow State
-Set Keyguard State*
-Set Mobile Datanetwork State*
-Set Night Mode
-Set Ringer Mode
-Set Screen Brightness
-Set Screen Timeout
-Set USB Tethering State*
-Set WiFi Sleep Policy
-Set WiFi State
-Set Wifi Tethering State*
-Start Recording Audio
-Stop Recording Audio
-Turn Screen On
-Write to File
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-actions/
* This function is not officially supported by Android and might not work on all devices.
Automagic does not support Android 2.2 anymore starting with version 1.28
The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 80 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
- 이메일 보내기
- SMS 보내기
- 진동, 경고음 재생
- Notification으로 알림
- 폰을 벨/진동/Silent 모드로 전환
- 폰의 WiFi 설정을 변경
- 브라우저 실행
자세한 내용을 매뉴얼 페이지에서 확인하세요.
- Record and Replay/Repeat/Edit operations of touchscreen and/or keystroke
- Easy record/play on current app, by pushing the button of floating console
- Console shows/hides depending on playable records for current app
Unlock key provides the unlimited number of records & Tasker/Locale plugin functionality.
- Recording analog Push/Swipe/Flick operations for automatic process/scroll/gesture
- Playing continuous virtual space key push with interval for browsing
- Preload delayed or continuous pushing in prospect of processing delay, such as CPU load or network communication
- Avoid blind area or blurring by the finger operation
- Combination with automation App through FRep replay shortcut/Tasker plugin
- Demonstrate your App in actual device
=== Initial Setup ===
FRep needs the initial setup below. If your Android is ROOTED, you can skip this section by permitting su.
To setup FRep initially or when Android rebooted, you need USB connection to Win/Mac/Linux/Android. Please retrieve and run the setup tool from following URL.
Initial Setup Tool http://strai.x0.com/frep/#tool
Xperia Z, Xperia Ray, Sony Tablet S, Nexus 7, Medias N-06C, Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005), Galaxy S5 (SC-04F)
After starting service, FRep will stay in the notification. By tapping it, the console shows/hides. Once you record by the recording circle button, FRep automatically show console on the app on recorded. Then, the record can be replayed by the playing triangle button.
Choose which you like at the FRep front app;
Simple: record until Power push.
Till Gap: record until designated seconds of no input.
Progress: record continuously and construct editable sequence separated by input gap.
*Time limit: 10 min per record.
By setting the Repeat number >1 in Manage Traces, FRep play the record continuously by the count. You can also create/edit the playing sequence consisting of multiple records/controls. In addition, each stroke in traces can be moved/set wait/clipped.
FRep do not record Power push, which will finish any recording/playing immediately.
Restrict by current App
In record/replay, occasional call or App change may cause a problem. To avoid that, FRep is restricted on Phone, Google Play and FRep itself. You can configure restriction for other Apps.
Interruption of playing
To abort replaying, you can interrupt easily by the overlapping the operation.
Double-tapping the upper button on the console, you can open another page which has key operation editor.
Notification type/icon, console size/transparency, drag/flick sensitivity, default settings, etc.
= Notice&Tips =
- Do not record including personal information and/or password.
- The replay result may differ depending on the CPU load and/or network traffic. To make good reproducibility, take longer delay for processing wait, stop touch at end point for dragging/flick, and more, try to Edit Sequence with image matching (see Tutorial category in support site).
- By default option, the records will be saved in sdcard. Though it can be copied for backup, it has no compatibility with other device.
If you have any question or request, please mail us. The reply will be in English.
== DISCLAIMER ==
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
✓ xda-developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/repetitouch-touch-event-recorder/
✓ lifehacker: http://lifehacker.com/repetitouch-records-your-taps-into-repeatable-actions-1443830413
✓ addictivetips: http://www.addictivetips.com/android/repetitouch-record-repeat-touch-events-to-automate-android-tasks/
✓ CHIP online: http://beste-apps.chip.de/android/app/repetitouch-free-android-app,com.cygery.repetitouch.free/
RepetiTouch for Android™ - Record touch events and replay them!
RepetiTouch enables easy recording and replaying of touch events. Simply record and replay your touchscreen input!
Just click the record button and start recording - the panel will stay on top almost all the time! When you're done, you can replay your touch events as easily. To access the menu, click on the star.
But beware, replaying touch events can fail or cause unwanted effects for many reasons, e.g., if replay is started at a different device state than during the record or if during replay a popup is shown or something else is different than during record. Thus, always monitor your device during replay! Replay automatically stops if you're touching the screen, pressing the power button or on a phone call. Also, you can simply close RepetiTouch by long clicking on the blue star.
- record & replay global touchscreen input
- loop replay with configurable loop counts (start by long clicking, i.e., clicking and holding, the replay button)
- load & save records
- auto-save/auto-load last record
Note: This is the free, limited version. Some features, e.g., a movable/flippable panel, a Locale/Tasker plugin, editing of recordings, are only available in the pro version.
Please note: The video shows the pro version of RepetiTouch which has more features than this free version.
⇨ Read the EULA before installation/use ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/apps/legal/eula/repetitouch-free/ )
⇨ Panel not shown? Check http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/panel-is-not-shown/
⇨ Bugs/errors: 1. FAQ ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/category/repetitouch/ ). 2. Settings : Advanced : Send Report
⇨ Thread on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2270795
⇨ New features, bugs, etc.? Email or IRC: #repetitouch on freenode.net (my nick: cygery).
REPLAYING TOUCH AND/OR OTHER EVENTS CAN CAUSE UNWANTED EFFECTS WHICH MAY CAUSE ERRORS OR DAMAGE. ALWAYS MONITOR THE DEVICE WHEN REPLAYING AND ENSURE NO SUCH UNWANTED EFFECTS OCCUR! YOU CAN PRESS THE POWER BUTTON TO STOP REPLAY!
Superuser: Needed to record&replay the touch events.
Draw over other apps: Needed to display the panel.
Read phone status and identity: Needed to stop record/replay on a phone call.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed to save a record on your external storage.
Full network access: Needed to load ads.
View network connections: Needed to load ads.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The macros are predefined and stored in an editable file named: macros.xml. This file can be edited on the device, using a text editor, or the file can be transferred and edited on a PC or Mac.
Security: The macro file is not encrypted. Anybody with access to your phone or tablet can view the macro file. Requiring a password to gain access to the phone is suggested. Also, not using the macro definitions to store passwords, your Social Security number, or any other sensitive information is strongly suggested.
Installing Macro Keys:
Using the QR code above or from the Android Market app on your device, download and install Macro Keys. You can search for CanalRun on the Android Market.
Open your devices Settings app. Scroll down and click on the "Locale", "Text", or "Keyboard" settings option. Every device is different, my device says "Locale and Text", but yours may say something different.
Enable the entry "CanalRun Macro Keys". You will see a standard Android warning. The Macro Keys application does not collect any user information.
Exit the settings app. In any text field long click on the text field. A dialog box will pop up. One of the choices in the dialogue will be "Input Method". Click on this.
One of the choices for input methods will be "CanalRun Macro Keys". Enable this choice.
On the lower left-hand side of the keyboard, if you see a key labeled "Fn", installation was successful. You're now ready to use Macro Keys.
During installation Macro Keys creates a default macro file containing a single macro for the "a" key. When the "Fn:a" key combination is pressed, the string "Android" is output. Try it: press the "Fn" key, note it turns yellow, now press the "a" key, the text "Android" is sent to the text field.
You will find the file "macros.xml" in a directory that allows the file to be read and written to. On my device the directory is: "/mnt/sdcard/canalrun.apps.softkbd/". Yours should be similar, although it may be a little different on your device. You may have to search around a little.
Open the file with a text editor. You could use an editor on the device, or what I do, is use an FTP program to transfer the file to my PC. I edit the file on my PC and then send it back to the device – this seems to be a little easier.
The file is an XML file and can be edited with a regular text editor. In the file you will see a line that contains "key=a Android ". This line defines the "a" macro. The text "Android" is sent when the "Fn:a" key combination is pressed.
Suppose you want to enter your e-mail address each time the combination "Fn:e" is pressed. On the next line of the macros file create a similar entry substituting "key=e" and "email@example.com". Save the file. Now every time "Fn:e" is pressed, the string "firstname.lastname@example.org" is sent.
Go to http://android.canalrun.com for more information.
Added Later …
You can enter special characters using XML predefined entities. Use the format "&name;" (without the quotes). If you wanted to enter a less than sign, you would type the 4 character string "<" (without the quotes) in the XML file.
a full description of XML entities can be found on Wikipedia at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_XML_and_HTML_character_entity_references
Arduino Uno, pro, mega....
Arduino Ethernet Shield or wifi shield.
Real Time Clock Module DS1307 RTC or DS3231, DS3231 recommend is more accurate.
Allows control of:
Zones of lighting control with power control.
Zones on off control.
Zones blinds or awnings Control
Control HVAC setpoint temperatures.
Control of Heating setpoint temperatures.
Zone automatic irrigation control.
Programming scenes or environments.
Infrared for home automation control.
Manage TV, DVD, any device with infrared remote control
Historical cvs format
Ability to control from outside the local network without fixed IP.
You can adapt to each specific application modifying the Arduino program and setting this app..
You can find help to configure the system in the official website:
Why is it for?
Its an automation tool that allows you to turn your Android device into a bot, making repetitive tasks easily.
- Rooted device
- Android 4.1+
- Taps, swipes, pauses, text and physical keys input supported.
- Wake-Lock to prevent screen turning off
- Delayed start, gives you the necessary amount of time to do what you need before starting the execution.
- Share / import your edited files (.abm extension files)
- Add, select, switch, edit, and remove actions from the list.
- Export it to a shell script, runnable from the terminal emulator or via ADB.
- Add widgets to run prebuilt lists
- To edit an action long press it and change the desired values
- To select an action just tap it.
- To switch 2 action rows select them and press "switch rows"
- To stop the execution while being in the background just click on the notification.
- To remove items in the file browser just long press them
- For some devices you may need to switch coordinates off before starting
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
The screen off & lock action can be used to create a widget that locks the screen if your power button is broken.
See more details on creating a widget with AutomateIt: http://automateitapp.com/user-guide-2/widget-a-shortcut-to-your-rules/
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
★★★ To uninstall the app, you need to deactivate the device administrator. Go to device settings → Security → Device administrators and deactivate the plugin ★★★
Note that this application requires a (paid) SharkScope subscription but includes a one month trial SharkScope subsciption (bronze package).
*THE* Android application for displaying your online poker tournament results. Connects to the SharkScope service for the best and most up to date statistics available.
- Free one month SharkScope bronze subscription (worth $6)
- Detailed summaries showing statistics from SharkScope.
- Local database to store results for offline browsing.
- Quick update button for locally cached players.
- Group by "My Accounts", "Friends" and "Poker Networks".
- Summary data for all your accounts combined.
- Show last 100 results for a player.
- Show full tournament results for an individual tournament.
- Enter rakeback for each account to show value earnt.
- Mark accounts as dormant to prevent updating.
- Filter poker networks to show only those of interest.
- Share graphs/results via Facebook/Twitter/email or other image sharing app.
Note that some mobile networks may prevent internet access to SharkScope by default due to age restrictions. If this is the case you should see an appropriate message and should contact your network to confirm you are over 18.
If you have any comments, suggestions or bug reports please contact us.