Why should you buy an expensive GPS device if you can install the much cheaper Topo GPS app. Topo GPS contains all functions of a regular GPS device, has a much more detailed map, and is much more convenient to operate. The accuracy of the position determination is in favorable conditions about 5 m.
Ideal for walking, hiking, cycling, mountainbiking, sailing, horse-riding, geocaching, scouting, trail running and other outdoor activities. Also suitable for outdoor professionals such as biologists and geologists.
Topo GPS Contains
* Complete topographic map of the Netherlands, 1:25,000, newest edition, including future updates for free.
* Very detailed maps, with buildings, cultivation, all roads including the smallest forest trails, contour lines, and characteristic elements in the landscape.
* Map tiles are saved automatically on your device and can be viewed off-line.
- Intuitive interface
* Clear menu with most important functions (top right)
* Different dashboard panels (bottom) with distance, time, speed, altitude and coordinates.
* Clear manual on http://www.topo-gps.com/manual/html
- Current position
* Position and movement direction indicated by arrowed marker.
* Displayable in WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM, MGRS, and Dutch Grid (RD) coordinates.
- Planning, loading and recording routes
* Easy recording routes via one-click on clock of dashboard, with pause and
* Planning of routes from A to B using different transportation means (pedestrian/bicycle/car).
* Planning of routes via different route points.
* Planned routes are automatically drawn over roads.
* Planned and recorded routes can be easily edited.
* Importing routes in .gpx format and zipped .gpx format from internet and e-mail.
* Sharing recorded and downloaded routes in .gpx format.
* All map tiles of a route can be saved on your device with a single click.
* Routes can be organized into folders.
* Photos can be taken in the app and will be included in recorded routes.
* Adding waypoint through address, current position or coordinates.
* Supported coordinate systems: WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM, MGRS and Dutch Grid (RD) coordinates.
* Waypoints can be used to plan a route.
* Waypoints can be organized into folders.
* Shown map tiles are saved automatically on your device.
* All tiles of the current area or a route can be downloaded into the
cache with a single click.
- In app purchases
* Topographic maps of Denmark, Finland, New Zealand and Norway.
* Detailed OpenStreetMap world map
If you are recording a route, the GPS will run in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Rdzl, the company behind Topo GPS, does not obtain in any way the position of the user of Topo GPS. Rdzl does also not obtain the routes recorded by the user, and save the routes planned by the user. We sell our product, not our user data.
- Netherlands In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- Dutch language phrasebook.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
You'll get access to the interesting points that can be found on your way: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theaters, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
Audio and visual guidance will help you reach your destination.
The application has detailed maps of major cities in Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Tilburg, Groningen, Almere, Breda, Nijmegen and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Going to Netherlands? Try this FREE & OFFLINE travel guide with cities, attractions, road map, local prices, tips and reviews added by hikers.
Join Hikersbay family, community of more than 10 000 000 travelers who use our apps and share articles, reviews, photos and recommendations.
• Available in 15 languages.
• 100% free and offline (no roaming charges)
• Best mobile travel guide 2013 - ACS Awards Winner.
This app offers you complete offline city guides for:
Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Hoom, Eindhoven, Delft, Arnhem, Utrecht, Haarlem, Aruba, Groningen, Texel and other travel destinations in Netherlands.
Features of the Netherlands Travel Guide by Hikersbay:
• Top cities & regions in Netherlands
• List of attractions with multi-language descriptions and photos
• Currency converter & local prices comparison (71 curriencies)
• 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
• Travel reviews & social recommendation
• Multiple languages supported (15 languages)
• Best Trips, Adventures, and To Do
• Cheap hotel booking and car hire
What people say:
• "Very handy. For years when I toured Paris, I lugged around a folded paper city map. Later I toured with a small thick book of arr.maps. Now it's on my pad!"
• "Awesome! This app provides all the things you need. No agresive adds and doesn't need network connection at all. Really helpful."
• "Absolutely good. When we had our vacation in Hong Kong it really helps me a lot. I recommend this apps to people who want to go to HK. Great work!"
• "Great app, easy to use. Try to use this application for great guide going to different places you like."
With this app you get access to FREE guided walking tour around the most important and characteristic places in: Amsterdam, Begijnhof , New Church, Rembrandtplein. The range of free services may vary.
Netherlands can be the best for you at any season. When to go to Netherlands
The Netherlands is a constitutional monarchy located in Northwest Europe. The Netherlands Antilles is part of the state and consists of islands in the Caribbean. The Netherlands is often called Holland after a historic region, part of the present day nation. The country is bounded on the North and West by the North Sea, on the East by Germany, and on the South by Belgium. Land is scarce in the Netherlands and is fully exploited. The natural landscapes have been altered over the centuries.
Quick cheap gasoline: Dutch gas stations in your area with recent fuel prices on a map.
* Fuel: Petrol (Euro 95) and Diesel
* Colors for price range or favorite company
* Adjust search location by moving map
* Adjust search radius
* Normal and satellite map
The routes between nodes are available for approximately 90% of the area. The routes are delivered by OpenFietsKaart.nl that gets its data from OpenStreetMap.org. Everyone can help completing the route network. See the help in BikeNode for more information.
Within BikeNode you can switch between the standard map view an the satellite view. Driving and walking navigation are integrated and with Streetview you can view around at a node.
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination (Route Guide)
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripmark.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social (Journey Plan Sharing)
• Enable inspiration mode and get inspired to travel to new places and see photos of interesting places
• Invite friends to build your itinerary with you
• Add all sorts of interesting activities, attractions and hotels you would otherwise miss
• Print and Share gorgeous itineraries
• Have travel plans organized and saved on our website as well
• More Features than Tripit or TripCase
• Fastest loading trip planner, itinerary maker, trip organizer in the world for whether you are vagabonding, going for a road trip, vacation, group planning, bachelor party, bachelorette party, sporting events, business trip planning -- we are the app to use.
Comprehensive List You Can Build an Itinerary For:
Amsterdam Noord-Holland 52.37°N 4.89°E
Rotterdam Zuid-Holland 51.93°N 4.48°E
(The Hague) Zuid-Holland 52.08°N 4.28°E
Utrecht Utrecht 52.10°N 5.11°E
Eindhoven Noord-Brabant 51.44°N 5.47°E
Tilburg Noord-Brabant 51.57°N 5.07°E
Groningen Groningen 53.23°N 6.57°E
Almere Flevoland 52.36°N 5.17°E
Breda Noord-Brabant 51.58°N 4.77°E
Nijmegen Gelderland 51.84°N 5.85°E
Apeldoorn Gelderland 52.22°N 5.96°E
Enschede Overijssel 52.22°N 6.89°E
Haarlem Noord-Holland 52.39°N 4.62°E
Arnhem Gelderland 51.99°N 5.91°E
Zaanstad Noord-Holland 52.45°N 4.82°E
's-Hertogenbosch Noord-Brabant 51.70°N 5.31°E
Amersfoort Utrecht 52.16°N 5.38°E
Haarlemmermeer Noord-Holland 52.30°N 4.70°E
Maastricht Limburg 50.85°N 5.69°E
Dordrecht Zuid-Holland 51.80°N 4.67°E
This app includes:
- Things to do in Amsterdam (for example: Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh museum etc.)
- Things to do in Rotterdam (for example: The Euromast, The Port Of Rotterdam etc.)
- More Cities in The Netherlands (for example: Alkmaar, Leiden, Den Haag, Wieringen etc.)
- Some attractions (for example: The Keukenhof, Walibi, the Efteling, Aalsmeer flowerauction etc.)
- Some cool extras as Dutch Music and a Dutch Rail map, more is coming soon!
And the best.... The app is free!!!
Note: If you want to leave feedback please click on the contact button in the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our first update!
Book a bed & breakfast in the Netherlands with the Bedanbreakfast.nl app. Fast and easy! Choose from more than 15,000 rooms and apartments in the Netherlands, or let the app search a B&B near you. Wherever you are, with this handy app you can book a nearby B&B in no time!
Largest B&B offer
With this app you have a choice of more than 4,300 bed & breakfasts on Bedandbreakfast.nl: the largest B&B offer of the Netherlands. Let the app determine your location and you will get an overview of all available bed & breakfast in the area. Perfect for when you’re travelling!
This is what you can do with the Bedandbreakfast.nl app:
- Find available bed & breakfasts nearby
- Find and compare over 4,300 B&B’s in the Netherlands
- View more than 55,000 pictures and 73,000 guest reviews
- Search by region or town with the detailed overview map
- Send a reservation request to the B&B owner or book directly
- No reservation costs
- Available in six languages
Booking without reservation costs
Book straight with the bed & breakfasts through the reservation request form in this app. You will soon receive a response of the B&B owner and you don’t pay any reservation costs.
"It works very easy and clear. Through the app you have access to a highly extensive offer with many reviews. I like reading other people’s experiences before I book. Handy: if you let the app determine where you are, you will immediately get available B&B’s nearby. Perfect when you’re travelling and want to book last minute!”(Stephanie, 30)
This app offers an enormous choice of small-scale accommodations throughout the Netherlands; from simple to very luxurious. Room rates are based on two persons, including breakfast and tourist tax, unless otherwise indicated.
Download the app
Curious about the B&B’s the Netherlands have to offer? Then download the Bedandbreakfast.nl app and discover how much fun a B&B really is!
Coverage of the routes is limited, but everybody can help completing the route network. HikeNode gets its routes from OpenWandelKaart.nl that gets its data from OpenStreetMap.org.
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Holland
★ Parents educating their kids about the Netherlands
★ Individuals interested in learning about the Netherlands
★ Netherlands fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of the Netherlands
★ No data connection necessary. Works in the offline/airplane mode
No network connection is necessary to run this app, which makes it a perfect app to learn about Holland while on a plane or while in a foreign country where data roaming is expensive. The app will run in the offline/airplane mode.
Sample Netherlands country fact:
"There are around 16 million bicycles in Holland, which supposedly means almost one for every inhabitant."
The Guezz app "Meesterwerken" (Masterpieces) helps you explore the art collection of the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. You can access the most important works directly, or search the collection. Search results can be filtered on type, age, origin, material and technique, and can be listed in order of relevance, period and the size of the object. Each object is shown, and a full description is provided.
The data collection is maintained by the Rijksmuseum as “Open Data”. It consists of more than 111.000 descriptions of objects in the Rijksmuseum collection. The artworks and artifacts in the data collection date from ancient times up to the late 19th century, [as such] offering an impression of the wealth, diversity and beauty of the Dutch cultural heritage. Apart from paintings and illustrations (from the Dutch masters of the Golden Age to anonymous medieval biblical paintings), it comprises ceramics, furniture, silverware, dolls' houses with miniatures and more.
Armatiek BV has developed this app using our in-house technology "Guezz". With this technology new native search apps can be developed in a relatively short amount of time and requiring a minimum of programming. Apart from “Meesterwerken”, Armatiek has developed the more elaborate app "Rijksmonumenten" using the Guezz technology. For more information about the "Meesterwerken" and "Rijksmonumenten" apps or Guezz please contact Armatiek at email@example.com.