Sushi Cat is always looking for new tasty treats to fill its belly! In Sushi Cat Words, you'll find all sorts of mouth-watering sushi dishes for our rotund hero. You'd better have eaten plenty of brain food, though. The only way to feed that feline is by searching out words in hundreds of levels of puzzling fun. Find big words, small words, words that go up, words that go down, or words that go all the way around.
Each level gives you a set of letters you need to use to make words. There's a set menu, and you'll need to figure out all of the required words to move forward. If you run into trouble, you can get a hint in exchange for a few coins. You'll earn more as you go, but if you want to build up a stockpile you'll need to think up lots of bonus words. The bigger your vocabulary, the more food you'll be able to prepare for Sushi Cat. The more Sushi Cat eats, the happier it gets! The taste of victory has never been so fresh!
Simple Controls: Just slide your finger around to join the letters in the order you want. It's easy to play with just one hand!
Feed That Cat: You'll have to use a selection of letters to spell words in order to prepare a delicious meal for our favorite kitty!
Tons of Levels: Sushi Cat has a huge appetite, and that means you'll need to serve up a lot of sushi. More than 800 levels await!
Helpful Hints: Totally stumped? Just hit the button and you'll get a hint in exchange for some of your loot!
Pile Up Coins: There are lots of ways to earn coins. Beat a set of levels, find hidden bonus words, or just play the game every day to get more!
Sushi Cat Words is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Google Play account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable