Enable application when entering the car and disable it when descending.
If you want that the application reads the text messages you receive.
If you want that the application answers automatically the incoming calls.
If you want that the application answers the incoming calls while there is a call in progress.
Voice Search of the future, you will no longer need to memorize special keywords or phrases, simply speak into your smartphone and voice actions will automatically respond to what you need.
Best AI by far! This is the most realistic ai app.
Christopher Medina on May 28, 2013
✰✰✰✰✰ Talking personal assistant Jeannie will not only help you get through your day but will also be the only app you’ll need for your smartphone!
With Jeannie voice actions you will be able to Answer questions, send emails, voice dial your contacts, set alarms, reminders, listen to music automatically and much more. We are always enhancing our product so you will be getting great new features in the future to come!
Some examples of the phrases you can say to your phone:
• Call James at home
• Mail Maria that I love her
• News about Barack Obama
• Set alarm clock
• What is the capital of brazil?
• Play music by Rolling Stones!
• Launch the web browser
• Open contact Peter
• Wake me up on Monday at 8am
• Search ebay, amazon, wolfram, etc.
• Siri like functionality!
For a more natural voice we recommend the IVONA voice, available in the marketplace.
Your hands-free, eyes-free virtual assistant helps you in all situations:
• Translate I love you into Spanish
• Email john ... I liked your song
• Remind me to pick up Joe in 30 minutes
• Spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
• Whats my horoscope for Leo?
Compare us to the competition like Skyvi, Evi, Vlingo, Nuance, Speaktoit, Iris and even Siri from Apple! You’ll be amazed how great Jeannie is!
TELL FRIENDS to DOWNLOAD!
If you like Jeannie, please support us with a 5-Star Review!
Just by asking, you can make appointments, send messages, set alarms and reminders, launch apps, call taxis, businesses and your contacts, check for stores, restaurants and bars around you and many things more.
Omega can also answer general questions, do unit conversions, knows probably more about our world and the relations within it than you and is simply a good companion. It will follow along with the conversation and react intelligently to incomplete input and contextual assumptions.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
If you are getting "Server errors": Please update Google Voice Search in Android Market!
If you cannot hear Omega talking:
Please make sure that you have a text to speech engine installed! Omega will assist you in downloading this by clicking on "Check for TTS data" in the preferences(Press the menu button!).
Thanks to fully supporting Wolfram|Alpha, Omega is able to answer complex factual questions. No other app, not even Siri, will answer these question acoustically:
"What is the 30th Tuesday in 2015?"
"Who is the president of Argentina?"
"How many cups are five pound of lead?"
"Population of the United States, divided by total world population?"
"Who is the singer of Coldplay?"
"Heart disease risk of a 30 year old male smoker?"
"How many dollars are five euros?"
"Will it rain in San Francisco tomorrow?"
"When was the radio invented?"
"Who invented television?"
"What's the highest point in Canada?"
"What's the stock price of Microsoft?"
Check http://www.asyncsolutions.de/omega for a full description of all the features, including hands-free mode, "Start on proximity" and more usage examples!
Also, try looking up music, videos, lyrics and images, ask for time and weather, check out routes and places on the map, or ask Omega to turn on and off your bluetooth and wifi and many things more!
Omega uses the regular recognition engine from Google by default, as practically any app doing speech recognition on android. I find this to work very well, but this varies alot across different people and accents. You might want to try installing Vlingo and setting it up as the default recognition engine in your system settings. You might or might not find this to work better for you.
How Drive MODE works :
· Once you receive a call, Drive MODE will tell you who is calling (Talking Caller ID).
· If you want to answer the call, simply say "Yes" after the beep, and you will be automatically put on loudspeaker.
· If you don't want to answer the call, simply say "No" after the beep, and the ringer will be muted, and a rejection message sent to the caller (optional).
· You may also manually answer anytime and have the call automatically put on loudspeaker (Full control).
- Super fast response
- Compatible with almost any voice
- Offline voice processing (No need of an internet connection)
- Compatible with headsets and Bluetooth kits.
- Very low battery usage.
Additional Details :
Tried and tested on Samsung Galaxy S2. It should work fine on other android phones.
TTS (Text to Speach) - TTS is needed to use the Talking Caller ID feature, which allows the app to tell you aloud who is calling. If your phone does not have TTS installed, you will be provided with a link to download TTS upon installation of the app.
Once Drive MODE is enabled, you can wait for the funky stuff to happen! In the meantime you can always answer your calls by sliding (the conventional way). The good news is, the call will automatically be in loudspeaker mode as long as Drive MODE is on. You will not have to go through the trouble of looking for that stupid loudspeaker button ever again!
You have 3 main features under Settings:
Enable Talking Caller ID - Once this option is enabled, the phone will shout out who is calling. You don’t need to look at who is calling.
Enable Voice Recognition - Once this option is enabled, the phone will wait for your voice command after 5 seconds (for a period of 5 seconds) on receiving a call. If you say "Yes," the call will be taken. If you say "No," the call will be put on silent mode. You will still have the option of answering the call by sliding after answering "No".
Reject with message - Once this option is enabled, a preset (editable) message will be sent to the caller if you do not answer the call. The message will be directly sent if you say "No" or if you wait for the caller to cut the call.
*** If your phone doesn’t support the above advanced features, simply disable all 3 features and enjoy auto loudspeaker mode upon accepting calls. This option will work on any Android phone!
No hands, no touch, no police, just voice!
Drive Safe, Drive Smart!
Simply tap on Drive MODE before entering your vehicle and your calls are taken care of!
Tap again to deactivate Drive MODE!
약 2달간의 환불기간을 종료하게 되었습니다....
Seri의 페이스북 페이지 입니다. Seri의 정보를 공유해요!!
Seri 소개입니다. 꼭 한번 들어가보세요ㅋ
아래는 Seri의 또다른 동작영상입니다.(새로운 버전)
안드로이드 최고의 Smart 비서 어플리케이션 Seri입니다.
Seri의 현재 기본 기능은 음성명령입니다.
2. 문자 보내기
3. 날씨 알아보기
4. 검색하기(인터넷, 유튜브, 마켓)
5. 지도에서 검색하기(특정 위치, 경로찾기)
6. 음악 재생
7. 어플리케이션 실행
등의 다양한 가능을 [음성]으로 이용하실 수 있어요.
터치 한번으로 말만하면 이루어지는 간편함을 제공합니다.!
Seri v2.0 이상에서 새롭게 제공되는 Seri Wifizone!
그동안은 집에 오면, 공유기랑 인터넷 연결하고, 벨소리로 바꿔주는 등.. 직접 하셨죠?
그러다 깜박잊고 벨소리로 안바꿨더니 아침에 알람소리도 못 들으신적 없나요??
집에서 벨소리로 지내다가 잊어버리고
지하철을 탔는데 갑자기 울리는 벨소리에 당황하신적 없나요?
이런 고민을 Seri가 해결해 드립니다.
집(회사)의 Wifi를 Seri에게 등록해 주세요.
여러분께서 직접 모드를 바꾸시지 않아도 Seri가 알아서 모드를 바꿔준답니다.
이렇게 등록해 두면!
1. 문자(SMS)가 도착하면 자동으로 읽어주고
2. 답장 할지 물어도 보고!
3. 누군가에게 전화가 오면 누구에게 전화가 왔는지 말해주기도 합니다.
마지막으로! 집을 나갈때, 오늘 우산을 챙겨야 하는지, 어제보단 추운지 더운지.
오늘과 내일일정은 무엇인지까지 알려주지요.
Seri는 점점 여러분의 스마트폰 안에 자리잡게될 똑똑한 비서가 될 것입니다.
[ 마켓 인기 검색어 ]
tapsonic, tap sonic, 탭소닉, game, 게임, 벅스, bugs, 리듬, 기타, 뮤직, pop, Piano, 무료, music, tap, 무료문자, 틱톡, 사전, bubble, 영어, 알람, 벨, 지하철, TV, 레이싱, 모기, go, 런처, 테마, 섯다, 오투잼, 디펜스, 바탕화면, 랜덤채팅, 필수, 마켓, battery, 게임, SNS, facebook, twitter, 페이스북, 트위터, 요즘, 아스팔트, 고스톱, 무료, 벨소리, 맞고, angry, music, asphalt, tap, mp3, 테트리스, paladog, 몽키3, tap tap, 영화, 배경, 기타, 버스, 지하철, 네이버, 어플, 어플순위, 필수어플, 추천, 이럴땐이런앱, 배경화면, tap sonic, 만화, 푸딩, 배터리, fruit, 레이싱, 팔라독, 디펜스, 앵그리, 야구, 음악, 당구, 자동차, 마이피플, 채팅, 카카오톡, 리듬, 음성, 시리, 세리, siri, seri, speerit, 스피릿, 블링고, vlingo, 보이스액션, voice action
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
HOW TO USE/OPEN/ADD
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* You can assign 6 shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins: Holo, Glossy, Car Home, Metro (Windows Phone 7), BlackBearBlac
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Apply custom icon and edit title of shortcut
* Apply ADW Icon pack
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Detection (possible to combine all of the options):
* When power cable connected
* When headphones connected
* When Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
+ Over 350 questions
+ Select the number of questions per quiz
+ Results are saved for your review. Tests can be retaken.
+ Download you state's Drivers Manuals
+ Study with flashcards
* Data and text messaging charges may apply for download and app usage. Standard messaging rates apply to auto-reply messages. AT&T DriveMode is free to AT&T customers only. Compatible device required.
• Auto On/Off – AT&T DriveMode can automatically start when it registers that the vehicle has reached 25 MPH and turns off after it is certain the vehicle has stopped.
• Auto Reply – If someone texts you while the app is on, an auto reply message that you’re driving is sent.
• Allow List – Add up to five numbers that you can dial and receive calls from while the app is on.
• Music & Navigation – Listen to your music and use navigation when the app is on.
With AT&T DriveMode you stay focused on the road. Remember, when it comes to texting and driving… It Can Wait.
HEXAMOB has made a collection of drivers for brands with devices that use the Android Operating System. There may be some cases where packages can be used for your specific device. There are others cases where you need to install a specific driver for your Android device. In both cases, you will find different links on the page that appears after you select your brand.
android, usb, drivers, treiber, controladores, samsung, lg, motorola, htc, zopo, lenovo, xiaomi, sony, pc,dectect, detection, mtp
- user can be alerted via vibrate, voice alerts or by flashing the speed dial
- displays a nice speedometer and a compass
- automatically starts in background if docked in the car
- change units to kmh or mh
This app is released under GPL2+ as a derivative work of rtl_tcp. The source code can be found at https://github.com/martinmarinov/rtl_tcp_andro-
This driver could be used by third party applications to implement Software Defined Radio (like SDR Touch)
It does not require root for Android 3.1 and above.
Keep in mind that this application on its own may not be very useful as it is just a driver. It is able to stream rtl_tcp over the network.
- Generic RTL2832U (e.g. hama nano)
- ezcap USB 2.0 DVB-T/DAB/FM dongle
- Terratec Cinergy T Stick Black (rev 1)
- Terratec NOXON DAB/DAB+ USB dongle (rev 1)
- Terratec Cinergy T Stick RC (Rev.3)
- Terratec T Stick PLUS
- Terratec NOXON DAB/DAB+ USB dongle (rev 2)
- PixelView PV-DT235U(RN)
- Compro Videomate U620F
- Compro Videomate U650F
- Compro Videomate U680F
- Sweex DVB-T USB
- GTek T803
- Lifeview LV5TDeluxe
- MyGica TD312
- PROlectrix DV107669
- Zaapa ZT-MINDVBZP
- Twintech UT-40
- Dexatek DK DVB-T Dongle (Logilink VG0002A)
- Dexatek DK DVB-T Dongle (MSI DigiVox mini II V3.0)
- Dexatek Technology Ltd. DK 5217 DVB-T Dongle
- MSI DigiVox Micro HD
- Genius TVGo DVB-T03 USB dongle (Ver. B)
- GIGABYTE GT-U7300
- DIKOM USB-DVBT HD
- Peak 102569AGPK
- SVEON STV20 DVB-T USB & FM
The Speaktoit Assistant has been named:
★★★★★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★★★★★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★★★★★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★★★★★ PC World: Best free Android apps of 2011
Your Speaktoit Assistant uses natural language technology to answer questions, find information, launch apps, and connect you with various web services (like Google, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, and others).
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers - As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands - There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares - Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language - The multilingual Assistant is available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Portuguese - and it's currently being trained in many other languages that will launch soon.
It's Always at Your Service - Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns - Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
The list of the Assistant’s skills is too large to fit here, you can find them in the application under the little light bulb next to the microphone. Some of them are: talk, call numbers and contacts, send and receive texts messages and email, set alarms, search websites, get answers from encyclopedias, find places, read news, get weather forecasts, do basic math, updates Facebook statuses, tweet, organize calendar, tasks and notes, play music and videos, open sites and applications, translate, navigate, check in on Foursquare, remind, learn from you new commands and much more.
Currently, the Assistant works with the following services: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, Chacha, IMDB, Eventful, News360, Amazon, Gmail, Google Images, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Waze and it’s being connected to more.
Compare it to other voice assistants like Apple Siri, Nuance Dragon Go, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Wolfram Alpha, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, AIVC, EVA and other voice control applications, and make sure that Assistant is not just another Siri for Android, or an answer to Siri, but rather a valid Siri alternative.
Experience the most attentive and intelligent hands-free virtual assistant on Android. Nuance’s powerful voice recognition gives you full command and control of your mobile device so you can accomplish tasks quickly and easily.
GET HELP: "What can you do?"
WEATHER: "What's the weather today?"
TIME: "What time is it in Tokyo?"
CALENDAR: "Set up a meeting with Leah Hurley tomorrow at 2 PM." or "What's my agenda like tomorrow?"
TEXT: “Text Jon I'll be there in five minutes."
CALL: "Call Ashley on her mobile."
SEARCH THE WEB: "Find me a pub in Boston." or "Show me a picture of a baby elephant."
CHAT: "What do you like to do?" or "What's the meaning of life?"
LAUNCH APPS: "Open calculator." or "Open Angry Birds."
MAPS AND NAVIGATION: "What's the best way to Seattle, Washington?"
MEDIA: "Play Bruno Mars."
EMAIL: "Email Rachel, Subject: Let's plan for the meeting tomorrow."
SOCIAL MEDIA: Update Facebook or Twitter - "Send out a new Tweet, What a finish to the game!"
LOCATION SHARING: “Tell Nancy where I am.” or “Where’s Dave?”
READ BACK: Dragon can read back your incoming text messages and you can then reply hands-free
Attentive Mode: Turn this feature on to be able to wake up Dragon at anytime - even when your device is in lock screen or asleep! Just say "Hello Dragon (and your command)" and Dragon will wake up and return what you asked for.
Using Nuance’s renowned language understanding, ambient intelligence and expressive voice technology, Dragon Mobile Assistant actively listens, interprets commands, and provides users a flexible, adaptive, and intuitive experience. Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android makes use of a significant number of Android’s core operating system components. Taking advantage of Nuance’s proprietary and patented technology, the application provides users with extremely impressive accuracy rates in natural language understanding while Nuance’s wake-up phrase detection service is tuned for lower battery consumption and supports active background detection so that the application can be accessed even while the device is not in use.
With Dragon Mobile Assistant, users experience a more human-like interaction with their mobile device, as they can simply use their voice to make calls, send text messages and emails, update social networks like Facebook and Twitter, get directions, check the weather, find new restaurants and make reservations, and much more. Nuance’s Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android devices took the personal voice assistant experience to a new level earlier this year by being the first to introduce proactive assistant features such as voice notifications that can be read aloud for Facebook, texts, calls and appointments; the ability to share a user’s location with friends and family; be automatically dialed in to a user’s scheduled conference call; and even predict when a user is in a moving vehicle and switch over to hands-free, eyes-free activation.
The latest version of Dragon Mobile Assistant has been upgraded with an improved user interface and is faster and more accurate than the previous installment. Featuring 3 distinct personalities to choose from – Jessica, Victoria and Jonathan – Dragon Mobile Assistant converses with users in the voice that they feel best represents their personality and lifestyle, resulting in a more personalized two-way dialogue. Also, the newest version features more prominent ‘one-shot’ command capabilities in Attentive Mode, allowing users to simply say, ‘Hello Dragon, Schedule an appointment for lunch at 11a.m. with Derek,’ to easily complete their desired task.
Compare it to other assistants like Indigo, Skyvi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, EVA Intern, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Evi, Jeannie, Speaktoit, AIVC and Wolfram Alpha.
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favourites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on Windows Phone 8.
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
More from developer
** NOTE: For this to work your device must have magnetic sensor built in **
To use it, you try use any of the following methods -
1. Rest it on your palm as the device would rest on a table. The compass disk should rotate and automatically align to the directions. The angle displayed is the direction where the top of the device points towards.
2. Hold your phone as if you are photographing an object at the direction of interest. Read off the angle displayed for the direction. In this mode, the application will seamlessly adjust to portrate or landscape orientation.
3. Use the 3d vector mode (select Show Vectors) from menu. You should see a sphere with some vectors (lines) shown which would keep reorienting in response to how you hold the phone. Identify the direction of true north from the sphere displayed along the light green line.
1. Easily readable compass direction as a combination of analog and digital display with boxing
2. Display different sensor values - acceleration due to gravity, magnetic field inclination, magnetic field strength
3. Display phone inclination
4. Automatically adjust magnetic declination to display true north using current location. (Location is read from Network, GPS is not necessary.)
5. Stabilization for rapidly fluctuating field or sensor error.
6. View the real magnetic field direction vector in 3D!
7. Calibrate feature gives ability to correct systematic error in the sensor
8. Inbuilt FAQ
For any kind of support/requests please contact me. If you have any concern please contact me before rating, I may be able to solve the issue.