You can also add LinksSaver links to local files on the SD card. This allows you to have infinite number of file combinations with negligible increase in memory usage. It also allows for all the features you have with your URLs like commenting on files, attaching other files and URL links, and combining with other files and URLs. You can now create many arrangements with one unified view of local file and Internet links. Again, it is very important to emphasize that no copies of any file are made. Only links (pointers) to these files are stored in LinksSaver. So, if you ever wanted to group a video with couple of images and a PDF brochure together but you did not want to move the images from the gallery and you also did not want to make copies of these large files, well, now you can AND you can add comments and attach web URLs, etc.
Auto zipping is another important functionality you get. Aren't you tired of having to recreate the structure (copying files left, right and center) of what you want to archive before archiving? well, now there is a solution as a byproduct of saving local file links in LinksSaver. Upon sharing any folder structure or exporting any folder structure, LinksSaver will ask you if you want to share/export an archive of the files of the local links. If you ask for archiving, then LinksSaver will AUTOMATICALLY collect all the files from their various places into one archive without actually copying them. The archive is now ready to share/export.
If you are sharing in HTML format, the generated .zip file will have an HTML page with all the internal links of the local files modified to point to the files that are now inside the archive. The receiver just needs to unzip the archive, open the HTML page at the root of the archive, and just click on the links in the page. Links of local files will open attached files in the archive.
If you share/export a LinksSaver archive format (.lzip extension), then LinksSaver can automatically unzip and import the entire LinksSaver structure with proper links to all local files with few clicks.
Internet Commander is an application designed for managing your internet connection and saving precious battery life. As Mobile Internet and Wi-Fi are of the most battery draining functionalities in the Android OS, they need to be managed properly.
Regrettably Android has no solution for this "problem" and here is where Internet Commander comes into play.
Internet Commander is a fully configurable app which automatically handles Internet connections by turning them on when it is needed and off when not.
The app has plenty of options to personalize it to your needs:
- 3 standard Profiles, which apply the app to any user’s needs
- Ability to create new Profiles and to load existing ones
- Automatic Internet Control even in Stand-By mode
- Control over the appearance and design of the status bar notifications
- Full control over Wifi, 3G and Bluetooth
- Wifi and 3G On/Off WIDGET
- Special management when the battery charge is low
- Automatic Internet Control even in Stand-By mode
- High variety of triggers for activating Internet connections
- Nice graphical user interface
- Easy and intuitive usage
- Sync your accounts, messages and mails so you are always up to date
- Automatic Internet connection management
- Extending battery life (up to 5 days on SGSII)
- No need of charging every night
- Minimum Memory usage
- Getting e-Mails, WhatsApp and Facebook messages in Stand-By mode
- And many more...
Internet Commander Pro options:
- Night Mode
- Peak Mode
- Fully configurable options and timings
- Task Killer
- White list Apps (prevent Internet from stopping, e.g. Online Radio)
Tags: Battery Saver, Juice Defender, Green Power, Battery Booster, Internet, 3G, easy battery, saver Akku - Battery Indicator
To use it, just tap the "Share", "Export", "Send" -or whatever it's called- button of any app and select Save To Phone to save all content behind the share function directly to your device!
* All file types can be saved to any accessible storage (like internal or external SD Card) via share menu
* Clean text (or links etc.) will be saved to the clipboard
* A destination for the downloaded file can be set in a static way or dynamic (ask for destination on every download)
* All files can be renamed on downloading
* Download history with options to open file / delete file / remove its history entry
* Delete all history entries
* Undo all history actions
* Google Now Cards-like Help Menu
* Supports saving Google Keep notifications and much more.
* Specify Rules ( http://www.sapps.at/introducing-rules/ ) [Premium required]
All that without advertisement.
Having issues with Avast! Antivirus and Save To Phone? Please read: http://www.sapps.at/save-to-phone-a-trojan-virus/
1.photo attachment feature.
2.Password Folder feature.
3.Skin changes and added features.(User-defined skins feature)
4.Internet feature screen capture attached.
5.Internet link address to add notes functionality.
6.Of Internet surfing to clipboard feature to automatically add notes.
7.Add a simple ToDo list folder.
8.Favorites feature of note.
9.quick notes and write capabilities,
10.background and text coloring function.
11.scrap feature (when the background copy of the text auto-save feature)
12.kakaotalk text and image transmission function.
13.Text files stored functions.
14.Text file import function.
15.Cloud Backup (DropBox).
16.data offline backup support (/ sdcard / IncredibleNote /)
1.Notes on the photo attachment capabilities.
- I take a picture and attach notes to add, or select from the gallery feature.
2.Folder on the password feature.
Password to a folder, and the ability to create a list of my own notes.
3.Internet screen capture functionality
- Notes from the Internet, open the screen capture image save function.
- Screen capture image is stored as a connection to the Internet, and view functions.
- Of Internet surfing feature to automatically add text clipboard when copying notes.
- Automatically add the current URL of the current screen to link notes feature.
-The ability to change the color of the entire screen-Incredible Note.
5.write a quick note
- Click the first icon on the main screen when the ability to write directly to the specified folder.
6.modify, and delete the folder name
- After selecting the folder list - when you click a folder name at the top of the folder name can be changed, and deleted.
- Note the contents by clicking the asterisk lifting beams, main notes on the top of the screen displays.
- Main button at the top of the third keulrikhu scrap, auto save up After pressing the Start folder jijeonghu
Phone After pressing the home button or back button, the Internet or to copy text from other apps, you
Written notes are automatically set to the folder. Shin fulfill scrap scrap of Maine Press Must Scrap Exiting.
9.Data offline backup functionality
- By default, the database files and picture files
"/sdcard/IncredibleNote/" folder will be saved
Phones during initialization data does not delete with
"/sdcard/" to initialize, "/sdcard/IncredibleNote" folder
When intact on the cell phone to be placed on the PC, repair paste
(However, some old equipment can not be supported.)
keywords: note, memo, ultra note, simple note, color note, awesome note, evernote, ever note, awesomenote, incredible note, private note, spreingpad, spring pad, one note, onenote, colornote
Now you can automatically sync with all google calendars, write your todo list, create notes with photos, check the weather and more, all with Awesome Calendar! This elegant application keeps you organized, shows holidays and is even perfect for team projects.
You’re away from the office but need to check your schedule. What do you do? Open up Awesome Calendar, of course. It only takes a second or two. The app automatically syncs with all google calendars to let you know when you have time for that next meeting.
Quick as a wink, you add the meeting to your calendar then create a note that will help you prepare for it. A fast snap of the camera or visit to your camera roll and you add a picture of the product you’re quoting on, the item needing repair, or whatever you want. Another tap and you share all the information with your assistant back at the office, who can get the ball rolling on this project.
You pride yourself on making things happen fast, that’s why you have Awesome Calendar on your phone. In one speedy swoop, right from the client’s office, you were able to set up dates and times, note all of the information, and get things underway remotely. Once again, you are providing the five-star service you are known for.
Awesome Calendar is the all-in-tool to help you manage your personal and business life. View and edit your schedule, check the weather, create a todo list, write in your diary, embed photos in notes, check for holidays. This one does it all!
Want to share your schedule and notes? Would you like to have someone help you with your growing todo list? No problem, you can do those things from right inside the Awesome Calendar app. That’s right, it’s that easy and convenient. You never have to leave the app to use it most efficiently.
The time management power and functionality of this app is amazing. It has an elegant, easy-to-use interface from where you can organize your life and schedule. Aside from the tasks already mentioned, the application offers month, week, day and list views, event alarms, collapsible weeks, holiday listings for 35 different countries, and far more than what can be listed here.
Check out just a few of the features offered in Awesome Calendar:
+ works with all google calendars
+ Creating a todo and diary
+ 3 apps in 1
+ Multiple calendar control
+ Month, week agenda, half-week, day and list views
+ Rolling todo and todo carry over.
+ Custom color for event and todo.
+ Customizable calendar and event color.
+ Timezone support.
+ Quick popup on month view.
+ Holidays noted for 35 countries. Multiple holiday selection.
+ Powerful diary lets you type notes and embed photos.
+ Full text search for event, note and todo.
+ Easy-push event alarm and customizable alarm.
+ Unlimited alarms.
+ Weather information display – current and 5 day forecast
+ print-Month overview, week, day and each event.
+ Share events, notes and todo lists from inside the app
+ Passcode lock
+ Monday/Sunday... start option.
+ Customized recurrence for event and reminder.
+ Insert photo to note like Awesome Note.
+ Sharing note via email.
+ Badge alarm on icon. Number of today’s events, todos.
+ Today's wise saying widget.
+ Theme color.
The smarter, faster, powerful, easier way to Note!
Amazing Notes is the most convenient note app for android.
Experience Amazing Note. Your life will be smart.
★ List of supported languages
English, German, Russian, Italian, Korean
★ We would appreciate it if you would contact us via the App in the
'Settings -> About -> Mail to developer'.
★ The widget is supported in the PRO version.
- Tags for each note / Group
- Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each Group
- Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
- Insert data/time/phone number
- Lunar date/time
- Theme (customize text size, color, style, line spacing)
- Multiple various notes (photo, audio, table, map, attachment, shopping, cash, ..)
- Paint notes - Draw notes using your finger
- Attach multiple note files
- Todo / To-do
- Table style note
- Auto-save note
- Send notes via text(image) message
- Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Anniversary, D-day
- Reminder on status bar
- Shortcuts to home screen
- Switch between list view and thumbnail view
- Various list view
- Sort by creation time/modify time, alphabetical, priority
- Sort notes for easier filtering
- Display To-dos, Notes, Events, Photos, Voices, Etc in Calendar
- Visibility filter for calendar and note list
- PDF Export (Note, Calendar)
- Image Export (Calendar)
- Support Anniversary Note(lunar) & Diary Note
- Expenses for congratulations and condolence
- Mission statement
- Support SPen
- Backup/Restore(zip) with Wi-Fi Web Sharing
- Backup/Restore(zip) via Dropbox
- Backup/Restore(zip) via SD-Card
- Search all notes contents
- Advanced Search (full text, date, priority, tag, group)
lunar, photo, picture, plan, planner, passcode, password, lock, diary, calendar, alarm, recording,
voice, check, to-do, task, anniversary, d-day, memo, note, event, viewer, document, reader, attachment, pdf,
franklin, spen, backup, table, shopping, wishlist, cash, dropbox
-100% Free of advertising.
-No internet connection required.
-Share your notes by Whatsapp, Hangouts, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Download it now and do not return to forget anything for not being able to annotate it.
I hope you enjoy ANote as I have done developing it for you, Welcome !!!
If you want ANote in your language, please send me your translation to firstname.lastname@example.org!!
The actual version has: search, language selector, configurable and can be password protected.
Now, with RFM A-Note you can lock acces to your notes with password protection (v1.5) and, will never lost a note. With version 1.4, the app comes with integrated auto-save funcion to never lost a note.
RFM Anote is totally free, with no ads and with updates planned to add features such as: enhanced language support, search, synchronize and organize notes, etc.
RFM Anote properties:
- Notes administration (add., modf. and delete)
- Search (integrated with physical button)
- Notes sharing (email, sms, etc.)
- Customizable (text sizes, dialogs, etc.)
- Secure (auto-save function to never lost a note)
- Languages (automatic and selectionable)
- Works in all Android versions and density (up to 1.5 OS)
- Totally free (no banners, no ads., no malware)
- Themes (Skins)
- Application can be password protected
- Unicode (You can write with different alphabets on the same note)
- Backup (import and export data)
The next versions will have more functions.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
For example, when you want to make a note while web browsing or making phone calls, you simply swipe down the status bar and launch Simpleaf.(*1)
You can also make a note, at the same time you are looking at the screen by making Simpleaf transparent.
Written memos can be transmitted to mail apps or Evernote.
(Traffic can be saved by specifying an image size and format.)
The Simpleaf logo appears in the lower-right corner of the shared image.
(Subtle advertising on Twitter and Facebook)
(*1)Launching from the status bar doesn't work if the app was installed on the SD card.
This version has a maximum page limit (10 pages), and is supported by ads.
MobileNoter 3.0 allows you to:
• View your notes with preserved formatting and layout (just like in OneNote!)
• Edit text and add images to your notes
• Search through the notes
• Record audio
• Look through the tags summary
• 2 synchronization methods: through the Cloud Server or through the Wi-Fi network
PLEASE NOTE: MobileNoter is not free. It's required to pay for the sync service. 30 days trial is included.
The Android Text Message Archiver solves these problems. Using TMA, you can package up your text messages and save them in several file formats so they easily can be moved to your computer. TMA also allows you to transmit your archive files off of your device via email, and, if you choose, will even erase texts from your device after they've been stored to a file.
Here's how it works:
- When you start TMA, the app will show you a list of the various text conversations you've had. Check on the ones you want to save, or Select All via the app's menu.
- Using the Options pick on TMA's menu, select the file format(s) you want to save your messages in. TMA can save messages in "flat" text (.TXT) files, in comma-delimited (.CSV) format so they can be easily loaded into a spreadsheet or database, or in Adobe Acrobat .PDF files. You can create more than one archive file type at a time if you like, and all the files you create will be compressed into a single .ZIP file when done. Then, choose the range of dates between which you want to save messages. Finally, select whether you want to email the archive files off your device, and if you want the selected messages deleted from your device once the archive is saved.
- Go back to the list of text conversations and select Save from the menu. The text messages you've selected will be written out to a file on your device's SD card (or in the device's memory, if the SD card can't be found or accessed), into a folder called "WPJCSLLC.TMA." If you've selected the "Email After Save" option, your email app will open, with the archive file already chosen as an attachment; all you need to do is type in the address you want to send the archive to, along with the message body, and send. If you've selected the "Delete After Save" option, that's taken care of in this step as well.
Finally, a couple of technical points:
- If you load a .CSV file created by TMA into Microsoft Excel, you'll notice a column in the spreadsheet called "dateNumeric." The values in this column represent the times/dates when the messages were sent in Greenwich Mean Time in Excel format; you can see this by selecting the column, and re-displaying the cells using one of Excel's date/time formats.
- TMA currently archives standard text messages without attachments (that is, what are referred to as "SMS messages"), but does not yet handle messages with attachments ("MMS messages"). We may include MMS message support in a future version of the program if feedback shows that users want and need it.
Enjoy the app, and let us know if you have any questions, problems, or ideas for additional features!
Access during call from notif bar / app icon
To pull notification bar in the call screen, press HOME first (Android limitation)
The app has two modes for number or note:
* Save it to the clipboard (which later you can 'paste' it wherever you like)
* Save it in the internal app memory
On both you can later access the last saved number or note and create a contact, dial or SMS
This version is ad-free and have some extra features such as
- Saved numbers list
- Export/Share that list