You can also add LinksSaver links to local files on the SD card. This allows you to have infinite number of file combinations with negligible increase in memory usage. It also allows for all the features you have with your URLs like commenting on files, attaching other files and URL links, and combining with other files and URLs. You can now create many arrangements with one unified view of local file and Internet links. Again, it is very important to emphasize that no copies of any file are made. Only links (pointers) to these files are stored in LinksSaver. So, if you ever wanted to group a video with couple of images and a PDF brochure together but you did not want to move the images from the gallery and you also did not want to make copies of these large files, well, now you can AND you can add comments and attach web URLs, etc.
Auto zipping is another important functionality you get. Aren't you tired of having to recreate the structure (copying files left, right and center) of what you want to archive before archiving? well, now there is a solution as a byproduct of saving local file links in LinksSaver. Upon sharing any folder structure or exporting any folder structure, LinksSaver will ask you if you want to share/export an archive of the files of the local links. If you ask for archiving, then LinksSaver will AUTOMATICALLY collect all the files from their various places into one archive without actually copying them. The archive is now ready to share/export.
If you are sharing in HTML format, the generated .zip file will have an HTML page with all the internal links of the local files modified to point to the files that are now inside the archive. The receiver just needs to unzip the archive, open the HTML page at the root of the archive, and just click on the links in the page. Links of local files will open attached files in the archive.
If you share/export a LinksSaver archive format (.lzip extension), then LinksSaver can automatically unzip and import the entire LinksSaver structure with proper links to all local files with few clicks.
There may be many reasons for it
When you want to format/reset your device you may not want to re download all the apps instead may want to install from your computer.
This app will give you apk of installed applications or games, so you can take a backup of them.
So now you can share not only the link of your favorite app but also you can share apk of that app.
appSaver only saved apps onto the sd card,can't optimize internal memory.
+add app size information.
+Delete apk file.
+View installed app information.
1)Easy install apps from your SDcard
2)Quick save apps to SDCard
3)Quick uninstall apps you dislike.
+Filtered system apps
You can save space of your phone by backup and remove some apps that are not frequently used.
- Backup apps to SD card
- Send app between devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (New)
- Batch backup
- Backup market link for protected apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
- Quick uninstalling
- Sort apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
- App manager
*** Notice: App Backup cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Archived" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dorpbox".
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restoring.
Q: How to check all un-archived or un-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all unarchived" function. There're three states: 1.all grey=uncheck all 2. all green= check all 3. green check mark and grey square=select all unarchived
***Any question, please send feedback to us by clicking "menu"->"feedback" in the app***
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/app-backup-restore
thank you very much
Name your card, enter the last four numbers and your PIN or CVV so you can access them everywhere you go!
Application uses encryption for added security and backup is done to your sdcard, NO internet connection is required at all!
The application can do daily back ups for you (accessed from Settings, more options coming) as well.
"This is a good system manager showing all the apps opening and running in the background with easy one-touch ability to close them all down!" - Paul Roach
"I think that this app is the best one until now and I feel so great whenever I use it" - Mohammed Kamal Baobaid
"The designers has created a great software for home to get an awesome experience" - Yadnesh Patil
- One click to kill running tasks and free memory
- Delete private records of your online and off-line activities, such as browsing data, search records, call logs, etc.
- Clean cache to speed up your phone
- Clear Apk rubbish to release more space for your phone
- One click to clear all system trash and residual files
- Shortcut to kill tasks & release memory in the Notification Bar
- Disable apps running in the background (Rooted device needed)
- Traffic monitoring to keep track of your usage of 2G/3G/4G and Wifi data
- Permanently disable startup apps when system starts up (Rooted device needed)
Location Saver allows you to save locations and places so you can get back to them later. Do not need to remember locations on the map any more.
★ Very easy to use Location Saver :
- Whenever you want save your location, there're 3 ways of doing it (long click on the map at your location, or click on the current location button, or search for any address by name). Then just input your location details (picture, phone number or note to highlight location details). That's all. Really simple and easy to use the app.
- What make the app different to other app in the market allows you to save location? Ok, you could save your location in detail, you could backup your location list to the cloud, you could protect your private location by using lock pattern, or using app as a gps tracker. And much more cool feature inside the app.
- In the latest version 2.1 we add function to create location shortcut on the homescreen making it the fastest to navigate to your location, just click on the map icon, then go
- Beside saving location, our app allows you to share location (in latitude and longtitude link) to other people easily, app have options to share location with map's screenshot taken and without sceenshot. Fast and really reliable.
★ Main Features :
- Save, search and edit locations with your custom name, phone number, address, note, picture.
- Save locations by getting your current location or arbitrary location on the map.
- Search all contacts within specific radius from your position.
- Add contact to favourite list, so that you could get that contact easily.
- Draw path and estimate duration, distance from your current location to contact location.
- Share your contact locations via SMS, email, facebook,..
- Realtime tracking, get location current weather status.
- Using lock pattern with app start-up to protect your private information.
- Backup and restore your contact easily by uploading file to Google Drive and/or device storage.
★ Send us email if you need any request or suggestion :
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://vnvision.vn
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/locationsaver
Your contacts are the most important data in your phone, right? This application will deeply analyze your phonebook and bring it close to perfection. The built-in intelligence will surprise you. Users say this application is so useful it should be included with every phone.
Contacts optimizer's powerful features and beautifully simple interface puts you in charge of your contacts again.
• Remove all duplicates and even find similar contacts
• Every individual optimization function at your fingertips
• Completely new Edit Contacts feature with Move to account function
• Mass move selected contacts between accounts
• Move all contacts - a powerful function for moving contacts between accounts. You can combine your contacts from Phone Memory to Google to have them all synchronized and then find and delete all duplicates.
• The ability to mass delete contacts you no longer need
• Correct and nicely format phone numbers
• Locate potentially incorrect contacts which cannot be dialed
• Find all incomplete contacts that have an important contact field empty
• Clean contacts removing empty fields
• Add international prefixes and country codes where needed
• Merge contact fragments into one rich contact
• Locate contacts in your messages and calls that have not yet been saved
• Digitizing of vanity numbers like 1-800-MY-GOOGLE
• Edit, Delete, Select all or unselect all contacts at any time, just tap and hold the contact
We are investing a lot of effort into this application, please rate it or let us know your feedback at email@example.com.
Important note 1:
Android provides very limited memory to applications so if you try to process too many contacts the application may be stopped. It is not our fault or a bug.
Important note 2:
Different phones have different implementation of contacts. If the application is not showing your contacts, please let us know what phone you are using and what accounts you have. We will be happy to support it for you.
Access during call from notif bar / app icon
To pull notification bar in the call screen, press HOME first (Android limitation)
The app has two modes for number or note:
* Save it to the clipboard (which later you can 'paste' it wherever you like)
* Save it in the internal app memory
On both you can later access the last saved number or note and create a contact, dial or SMS
This version is ad-free and have some extra features such as
- Saved numbers list
- Export/Share that list