Saga means a narrative of achievements and events in the history of a personage, family, etc.
- Take notes of your personal life saga.
- You can add/update/delete diary entries easily.
- You can secure your diary using a PIN
(password protected for privacy)
- Special Tablet specific interfaces for usability.
- Provides very efficient Search on diary entries.
- You can search based on wildcards like '*'
- Provides search history.
- Take notes with voice dictation (Speech to text)
- Easy navigation through entries.
- Unlimited number of entries.
- View diary entries based on date ranges (using filters)
- Sorting the entries based on dates.
- Auto save the notes.
- Send the diary entries in email.
- Store addresses, links and phone numbers
(in-built support to launch maps, browser and dialer by a single click).
- Export the diary entries to several formats like plain text, csv (MS Excel can open these files) and XML.
- Single click backup
- Restore diary entries from backup files.
Check the Saga Diary Web Site for the explanation of PERMISSIONS used in this app.
Support & Help Forum
Please email us if you have any issues or questions, we will answer as soon as possible. You can use "Email Developer" link below. Its not currently possible in Google play to reply back or help you, if you write your questions in the comments/review section. You can also post your questions in the above forum.
The Lifelog interface is colorful, intuitive, graphic and animated - it lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. You can also see what pictures you took, the music you listened to and how you were communicating that day. Life Bookmarks are special moments that you want to save in detail.
To best enjoy SmartWear, Sony asks that your device is running Android 4.4; KitKat, has support for Bluetooth®4.0 Low Energy and that you are using Sony SmartWear apparel - SmartBand, SmartBand Talk or SmartWatch 3. Each device will enable you to accurately log and capture your life - please visit our website for a detailed breakdown of how each SmartWear device functions with Lifelog.
To use this app with SmartBand and SmartBand Talk, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony (pre-installed in Xperia™ smartphones). For SmartWatch 3, Lifelog runs as a wearable application to record your steps and running activity, and also feeds that data back to Lifelog on your Android smartphone.
You can now also access your Lifelog from the web - lifelog.sonymobile.com. You’ll be able to view your story in any screen size - from your smartphone to your tablet to your TV - all you have to do is log in using your Sony Entertainment Network account.
Please stay tuned to the Sony Mobile blog (http://blogs.sonymobile.com/tag/lifelog/) for the latest news.
Log your day every day, in detail.
Let's analyze record of action and improve a custom.
The secret of a success is in a daily routine work, and the key which improves the custom for the better future is in the past action.
This android application has the following features.
[Record of action]
- Movement and - two or more simultaneous recordings which can be deleted are possible by an item tap at - item long shank tap which can be edited.
- 24-hour chart display
- Original icon setup
- a calendar -- an application -- cooperation
[The measure against a record failure]
- Input real time at the time of the record start of action, and an end.
- It is a status message display at the time of screen lock release.
- Filtering (a category, contents, a period, a day of the week)
- Total time display (the minimum, the maximum, an average, the sum total)
[Data input and output (import and export)]
- Data input and output are possible at CSV (detailed analysis is possible at spreadsheet software, such as Excel).
* A delimiter is a "comma" or a "tab."
* a head line -- an item name and data -- either is good
* Consideration needlessness with front 0 of the date and time
"Access to a network" at the time of installation is used only for advertising acquisition.
Before you install SmartBand SWR10, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony, a popular device-to-device connectivity app on your smartphone. You will also need Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
When you have installed the SmartBand SWR10 app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into Smart Connect.
The SmartBand SWR10 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR10 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for SmartBand SWR10 or other innovative Sony smartphone accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
The Lifelog app and SmartBand SWR10 are currently optimized for Xperia Z2 and compatible with other Xperia smartphones running Android 4.4; KitKat – new features, functionality and further compatibility will roll out over the coming weeks.
For the best SmartBand SWR30 experience, we recommend that you install Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you playback your day, set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
SmartBand SWR30 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR30 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for SmartBand SWR30 or other innovative Sony smartphone accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
1) The place where the log was written can be viewed later in the map.
2) You can add the comments to the log later.
3) You can take logs to the text by the voice input.
4) Your feelings when LifeLog is written can be recorded.
5) The place where you are can be recorded.
Mi|Schedule allows you to set up programmes for devices or groups and change them easily with a couple of clicks. Mi|Eco monitors current energy usage as well as showing historical data. Mi|Location lets you create a geofence for any device which means it can be controlled by the location of your mobile phone, turn you heating on or off by location, no need to remember.
The Mi|Home range includes radiators valves, adapters, wall sockets and light switches.
Sleep as Android is a smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Music playlists from alarm
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never over sleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag scanning...)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
The ego is designed to make your life more convenient, more secure and safer. It allows you to connect to your home energy and gives you the freedom to see your consumption, switch on and off appliances and set multiple timers….all this from your smart phone.
The ego will give you convenience- Ever wanted to turn on the AC/heating system in your home half an hour before you arrive? The ego gives you this option.
The ego will give you security-Want to be able to set timers so that lights and appliances activate while you are away? With the ego, you’re set!
The ego will give you added safety- Did you forget to switch of that iron before you left the house? The ego will show you.
The ego saves you money- Do you regularly switch your devices off standby? Don’t worry the ego will do this for you.
The ego saves energy- If you knew exactly what your energy consumption was, how much would you save? Studies report that you would save up to 20%. The ego give you real time energy use reports.
## Superior diary / journaling experience
- Undo / Redo
- Forward / Backward cursor
- Markdown shortcuts (In-app Purchase)
- Word and character count
- Create photo / video entry (One photo/video per entry)
- Delete entry
- Modify Date and Time
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Night Mode (In-app Purchase)
- Exclusive fonts Verlag from Hoefler&Co. , Novel Sans
by Atlas Font Foundry and more
- Supports RTL (Any-RTL is unavailable for viewing)
- Ad free
## Innovative features
- Sync across devices with Google Drive using In-app data
(Your data is stored privately in Google Drive)
- Swipe between entries for easy reading
- Markdown preview (In-app Purchase)
- Markdown syntax highlighting (In-app Purchase)
- Automatically tracks weather using OpenWeather service, temperature,
location and motion activities (Requires GPS and network connection)
- Manual geotag or tag specific location with Google Places
- Daily Inspirations
- Quick add widget
- Publish to Social: Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr
- Android wear / watch app
- Chrome app
- Search by keyword
- Create tags
- Browse entries by list, timeline, calendar, photo or atlas
## Share and backup
- Import Diaro (.zip), Evernote (.enex) and Day One
- Backup entire journal to local storage (In-app Purchase)
- Cloud print and print to PDF (Requires Android 4.4) (In-app Purchase to remove watermark)
- Share as plain text, html, text + photo and zip
For daily journal / diary inspirations, follow us on Twitter @myjourneyapp
Chrome App: http://goo.gl/yLUKg2
Help Desk: http://help.2appstudio.com/
1. Requires login to Google account
2. Syncing to Google Drive is a free feature
3. Download Chrome app to view entries from desktop
4. No real-time syncing. Do not edit entry from devices simultaneously
5. Please turn on GPS. Location cannot be tagged without GPS due to privacy issue
6. Journey uses OpenWeather service
7. We do not support multiple photos per entry. Please do not request this feature.
8. Please refrain from troubleshooting in Play Store reviews. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
As featured in Wired, CNN, ABC News, and elsewhere, SmartThings makes your life easier and better by letting you know about important things that happen at home when you’re away, and by letting you turn previously dumb things like lights, locks, and other household objects into smart devices that automatically do what you want them to. Secure your home, control energy use, and trigger things in your home to perform different actions when people or pets are present with the push of a button – wherever you are.
• Receive notifications when people, pets, and cars arrive and leave
• Know when doors, drawers, and valuable items open, close, or move
• Set your lights to turn on or off when you come, go, or when different things happen
• Trigger window A/C or space heaters to turn on when you leave work
• Turn on a light or TV in response to motion at night
• Use your smartphone to automatically perform actions based upon your location
• Monitor and control your energy use
If so, Storica is your ultimate documenting and recollecting tool for lifelogging purposes!
You can find scenarios for lifelogging on our website, e.g., Storica as a travel diary, for quantified self purposes or better understanding your work routine. For this, Storica processes and augments information, humanising the lifelogging measurements through multimedia stories of your life.
You can examine, annotate and recall your experiences through a simple calendar-based user interface from which you can choose various visualisations:
1. Digital stories: Storica assembles meaningful events, defined through activities such as calls made/received, SMS messaging, IMs, or annotations made through our widgets, and creates a digital story with configurable backgrounds. You can define your own locations, based on geo-information, WiFi or BT data.
2. Maps: Storica provides tracks of your recordings with flyover maps. You can see what happened at each recording location, either in abstracted icon/text form or through detailed timelines, tag clouds etc.
3. Gallery: Storica shows the pictures you took during recording in a context-enriched gallery.
4. Graphs: If curious about the information recorded, you can view it through detailed visualisations, e.g., timelines and word clouds.
To each day, you can add text or audio annotations for better recollection. You can also share your experiences via your favourite social media. The visualisations are tailored to specific purposes through selecting a particular diary mode in the main application drawer.
For tips using Storica, check out our website or follow us on Twitter at @tecvis
Please rate our app on the market to spread the word!
Privacy and data security
THIS SOFTWARE IS NO SPYWARE!! You ARE under full control over any data that is gathered!
We care about your privacy so none of the data is transferred off your device and we do not use an ad-based support for Storica. All data is stored in an internal phone database and cannot be accessed by anybody else but Storica.
Upgrade to Full version
You can view any memories within the last 7 days for free - FOREVER!
If you are interested in viewing your memories beyond the last 7 days, you can purchase a license key (available in the PlayStore) to unlock all features. Purchases will enable Storica on all your devices by installing the license key on each of your devices.
All permissions are required due to the monitoring nature of the programme. No ads are utilized. No data leaves the mobile without you explicitly uploading locally recorded values.
The permissions as included in the manifest file:
READ_CALENDAR: for CA sensor
READ_CONTACTS: show contact names in IC, OC, SR sensors
READ_PHONE_STATE: read IMEI for sensing authorization
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: capture outgoing phone numbers
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: write sensor values to database
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: for cell identifier information
VIBRATE: use vibrator for widgets and watchdog function
WAKE_LOCK: wake-lock for wifi scanning or permanent sensing
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: obtain information about connected to wifi or cellular
READ/RECEIVE_SMS: obtain received & sent SMS info
BLUETOOTH: perform BT discovery
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: enable BT programmatically, if wanted by user
BATTERY_STATS: read battery stats
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: obtain various GPS information
RECORD_AUDIO: record environmental noise level
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: allow for scanning wifi
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: change wifi to on, if wanted by user
INTERNET: connectivity for weather information
GET_TASKS: get list of running tasks
ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS: control A-GPS reloading option
GET_ACCOUNTS: set Google Drive account
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: set timer for uploads after boot
Lifebox is a lifelogging app which records audio on your phone continuously, 24 hours a day, and uploads it to your private DropBox account.
Recording conversations without permission may be illegal in some places. Please check your local laws and ask permission before recording conversations.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.