Saga means a narrative of achievements and events in the history of a personage, family, etc.
- Take notes of your personal life saga.
- You can add/update/delete diary entries easily.
- You can secure your diary using a PIN
(password protected for privacy)
- Special Tablet specific interfaces for usability.
- Provides very efficient Search on diary entries.
- You can search based on wildcards like '*'
- Provides search history.
- Take notes with voice dictation (Speech to text)
- Easy navigation through entries.
- Unlimited number of entries.
- View diary entries based on date ranges (using filters)
- Sorting the entries based on dates.
- Auto save the notes.
- Send the diary entries in email.
- Store addresses, links and phone numbers
(in-built support to launch maps, browser and dialer by a single click).
- Export the diary entries to several formats like plain text, csv (MS Excel can open these files) and XML.
- Single click backup
- Restore diary entries from backup files.
Check the Saga Diary Web Site for the explanation of PERMISSIONS used in this app.
Support & Help Forum
Please email us if you have any issues or questions, we will answer as soon as possible. You can use "Email Developer" link below. Its not currently possible in Google play to reply back or help you, if you write your questions in the comments/review section. You can also post your questions in the above forum.
The Lifelog interface is colorful, intuitive, graphic and animated - it lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. You can also see what pictures you took, the music you listened to and how you were communicating that day. Life Bookmarks are special moments that you want to save in detail.
To best enjoy SmartWear, Sony asks that your device is running Android 4.4; KitKat, has support for Bluetooth®4.0 Low Energy and that you are using Sony SmartWear apparel - SmartBand, SmartBand Talk or SmartWatch 3. Each device will enable you to accurately log and capture your life - please visit our website for a detailed breakdown of how each SmartWear device functions with Lifelog.
To use this app with SmartBand and SmartBand Talk, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony (pre-installed in Xperia™ smartphones). For SmartWatch 3, Lifelog runs as a wearable application to record your steps and running activity, and also feeds that data back to Lifelog on your Android smartphone.
You can now also access your Lifelog from the web - lifelog.sonymobile.com. You’ll be able to view your story in any screen size - from your smartphone to your tablet to your TV - all you have to do is log in using your Sony Entertainment Network account.
Please stay tuned to the Sony Mobile blog (http://blogs.sonymobile.com/tag/lifelog/) for the latest news.
Log your day every day, in detail.
1) The place where the log was written can be viewed later in the map.
2) You can add the comments to the log later.
3) You can take logs to the text by the voice input.
4) Your feelings when LifeLog is written can be recorded.
5) The place where you are can be recorded.
Let's analyze record of action and improve a custom.
The secret of a success is in a daily routine work, and the key which improves the custom for the better future is in the past action.
This android application has the following features.
[Record of action]
- Movement and - two or more simultaneous recordings which can be deleted are possible by an item tap at - item long shank tap which can be edited.
- 24-hour chart display
- Original icon setup
- a calendar -- an application -- cooperation
[The measure against a record failure]
- Input real time at the time of the record start of action, and an end.
- It is a status message display at the time of screen lock release.
- Filtering (a category, contents, a period, a day of the week)
- Total time display (the minimum, the maximum, an average, the sum total)
[Data input and output (import and export)]
- Data input and output are possible at CSV (detailed analysis is possible at spreadsheet software, such as Excel).
* A delimiter is a "comma" or a "tab."
* a head line -- an item name and data -- either is good
* Consideration needlessness with front 0 of the date and time
"Access to a network" at the time of installation is used only for advertising acquisition.
Before you install SmartBand SWR10, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony, a popular device-to-device connectivity app on your smartphone. You will also need Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
When you have installed the SmartBand SWR10 app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into Smart Connect.
The SmartBand SWR10 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR10 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for SmartBand SWR10 or other innovative Sony smartphone accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
The Lifelog app and SmartBand SWR10 are currently optimized for Xperia Z2 and compatible with other Xperia smartphones running Android 4.4; KitKat – new features, functionality and further compatibility will roll out over the coming weeks.
For the best SmartBand SWR30 experience, we recommend that you install Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you playback your day, set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
SmartBand SWR30 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR30 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for SmartBand SWR30 or other innovative Sony smartphone accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
The LIFX app allows you to turn your LIFX smart bulbs on and off, adjust brightness all the way up to 1000 lumens and choose from millions of colors. Built-in effects include Music Visualizer, Flicker, Strobe and Color Cycle.
In case it wasn’t obvious, you will need a LIFX smart bulb to get the most out of this app!
WHAT’S NEW IN 2015
★ Claim your LIFX bulbs to your own email address for remote control over the Internet.
★ In-app software update for your LIFX bulbs. Note: Scenes, groups, Nest and cloud features will not be available until you have completed the update and added your lights to your LIFX account.
★ IFTTT support. Control your LIFX lights from a vast array of web services like Facebook, Twitter, Weather and other connected devices. IFTTT also adds support for recurring alarms and rich location-based light control to switch lights on when you arrive and off when you leave your home. To use IFTTT, add your lights to your LIFX cloud account then visit: http://ifttt.com/lifx
★ Google Wear support to control your lights from your watch.
★ Improved editing of light, group and location names via Edit button on controller wheel screen.
★ Tap and hold on lights menu to quickly rename a light or group of lights.
★ Feedback feature now attaches useful diagnostic information to the email. This can be accessed via the drop down arrow within the lights menu.
★ Title bar of controller screen displays live color of currently selected lights.
★Candle effect renamed to Flicker and now works with any color you have selected.
★ UI bug fixes
★ Improved security. Guests on your Wi-Fi network can control your bulbs but not remotely.
★ Better-than-ever performance for Nest Protect + Nest Thermostat.
LIFX WORKS WITH NEST
Your home is such a personal and unique space, and we believe that your lighting should reflect that. LIFX bulbs help you to work, rest and play all from a simple touch of your smartphone. And it gets even better with Nest.
If Nest Protect detects smoke or CO, your cloud-connected LIFX bulbs can flash red to let you know there might be danger and help signal those who are hearing impaired. Going on vacation? As soon as your Nest Thermostat switches itself into Away mode, LIFX can make it look as if someone’s home by automatically turning on and off your lights throughout the house.
Turn electronics on or off from anywhere. Control your room lighting from your smartphone. Motion Control your electronics. Compatible with Android phones or tablets running Android 4.0 and higher.
Belkin’s WeMo system is a family of simple, ingenious products that use your Android phone or tablet and your home Wi-Fi® network to connect you to the things and people you love. WeMo is your home at your fingertips.
WeMo can control just about anything.
With WeMo you can turn on your lights from another room, or turn it off from across town. You can put your home on a schedule—living room lights go on at Sunset, kids’ TV goes off at bedtime. You can check to make sure you turned the iron off, after you’ve already left.
The Complete WeMo System.
The WeMo App runs on your Android device and controls any electronic device you plug into a WeMo Switch—if you can plug it in, you can turn it on or off with WeMo. The WeMo Light Switch replaces your existing light switch and allows you to control a whole rooms lights from anywhere. WeMo Motion lets you control the devices when motion is detected. Have the floor lamp go on when you enter the living room, and turn off when you leave.
WeMo Switch, WeMo Light Switch and WeMo Motion are available at major retailers.
The WeMo family of products is great at automating repetitive tasks, and at allowing you to control your household in ways you’d never thought possible.
The beauty of WeMo is it’s completely modular. You can control as much or as little of your home as you like. Control one light, one room, or the whole house. WeMo is your home at your fingertips.
Check out the WeMo community at http://community.wemo.is
• Control electronics from anywhere on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks (remote access)
• Easy Setup with customizable WeMo device names.
• Simple to create rules help you automate tasks and keep your home safe.
• IFTTT integration lets you experiments with a world of online Apps.
• Multi-Language Support
• Devices easily update to make sure you get the latest features.
• View Instant Video (5, 10, 20, 30 seconds)
• Get Motion Detection Alerts and Push Notifications
• Automatic Arming and Disarming via Geofence
• Integrated with IFTTT
Cameras install simply out of the box and feature long-life, rechargeable batteries. If a camera detects motion, the Homeboy app will alert you instantly to help you check-in and take control of the situation.
Integrate your Homeboy with your other favorite connected home devices and services for the ultimate system experience. To learn more about integrations, and to see what Homeboy and IFTTT can do, please visit https://www.ifttt.com/homeboy.
Homeboy is home security for the rest of us. To learn more, please visit https://homeboy.com
Favourite Web Award (FWA) Mobile of the Day
"Meet Journey, A Beautiful Journal App For Chrome And Android" -- MakeUseOf
"Looks good. Wish I had it for my visit to London" -- Matias Duarte
## Superior journal / diary writing experience
- Undo / Redo
- Forward / Backward cursor
- Markdown shortcuts (In-app Purchase)
- Word and character count
- Create photo / video entry (One photo/video per entry)
- Delete entry
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Night Mode (In-app Purchase)
- Exclusive fonts Verlag from Hoefler&Co. , Novel Sans
by Atlas Font Foundry and more
- Supports RTL (Any-RTL is unavailable for viewing)
- Ad free
## Innovative features
- Sync across devices with Google Drive using In-app data
(Your data is stored privately in Google Drive)
- Swipe between entries for easy reading
- Markdown preview
- Automatically tracks weather using OpenWeather service, temperature,
location and motion activities (Requires GPS and network connection)
- Manual geotag or tag specific location with Google Places
- Daily Inspirations
- Quick add widget
- Publish to Social, Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr
- Android wear / watch app
- Chrome app
- Search by keyword
- Create tags
- Browse entries by journey, list, calendar, photo or atlas
## Share and backup
- Import from Diaro (.zip), Evernote (.enex) and Day One
- Backup entire journal to local storage (In-app Purchase)
- Cloud print and print to PDF (Requires Android 4.4) (In-app Purchase to remove watermark)
- Share as plain text, html, text + photo and zip
For daily journal / diary inspirations, follow us on Twitter @myjourneyapp
Chrome App: http://goo.gl/yLUKg2
Help Desk: http://help.2appstudio.com/
1. Requires login to Google account
2. Syncing to Google Drive is a free feature
3. Download Chrome app to view entries from desktop
4. No real-time syncing. Do not edit entry from devices simultaneously
5. Please turn on GPS. Location cannot be tagged without GPS due to privacy issue
6. Journey uses OpenWeather service
7. We do not support multiple photos per entry. Please do not request this feature.
Background image of Japanese style also changes on a monthly basis, flavor was further increased.
Do not you ever seen five years diary and three years diary, and 10 diary in bookstores?
On Icco, you can see at the same time multi-year diary of the same month and day. Let's record along, looking at the what and whether you are a year ago today. Until 31 December 2100 from January 1, 1900, you can write a diary freely in the date you want regardless of past future.
Also supports voice input, text input is possible with simple operation without a keyboard.
2. Main function
2) Newest diary lists and search
3) the same day diary lists and search
4) Voice input (title and article)
5)Automatic acquisition of the date and location information from image (whether configurable)
6)The map display of position information
7) proverb display (opening screen)
8) page-a-day calendar(Rokuyo / twenty-four Sekki )
9) Data save and restore (CSV format file + image)
10) simple passcode lock
3. Using the recommended
1) As a diary
Text will continue to steadily finished with a few minutes if voice input also diary that can not be easily continued.
Please write even decades.
2) As a lifelog
Automatically get the time and position information of the captured image. Lifelog is completed easily just take to take a picture.
It is most suitable for notes about goods and shops which you have ever been and got, and record the daily diet. Comment is simple input in speech-to-text conversion.
3) As a reminder
Let's record anniversary and events comming every year.
4) As a baby book
Leave the image with a record of adulthood from birth, I present the Coming-of-Age Day or wedding.
5) As a page-a-day calendar
It is quite fun just to look at every day saying on the opening screen.
4.Recent changes (Past)
2013/11/28 Ver. 1.0.10 release(Unified English language in an environment of non-English-Japanese)
2013/11/20 Ver. 1.0.9 release(Fixes a bug when data has been saved to immediately after installation)
2013/11/17 Ver. 1.0.8 Release(Fixes a bug when using search,etc.)
2013/11/12 Ver. 1.0.7 Released
1) Acquisition of the time and position information from the image
2) Switching Japanese style background images on every months
3) Improved problem of resume when returning from the password screen
2013/10/25 Ver. 1.0.6 Released (Modification of date display of latest / same day list)
2013/10/01 Ver. 1.0.5 Released (Modification of the color setting and year display of the list on the same day list)
2013/9/27 Ver. 1.0.4 Released (Improved the problem of writing when taking large size image of 6M pixels or more)
2013/9/23 Ver. 1.0.3 Released (Adding a Rokuyo / twenty-four Sekki display,
The change in PNG from JPEG image storage format)
2013/9/21 Ver.1.0.2 Released (App launch gallery via / display image size expansion(up to 1024 * 1024))
2013/9/20 Ver.1.0.1 Released (Adding a day of the week display/Newest list order correction)
2013/9/16 Ver.1.0.0 Released
As featured in Wired, CNN, ABC News, and elsewhere, SmartThings makes your life easier and better by letting you know about important things that happen at home when you’re away, and by letting you turn previously dumb things like lights, locks, and other household objects into smart devices that automatically do what you want them to. Secure your home, control energy use, and trigger things in your home to perform different actions when people or pets are present with the push of a button – wherever you are.
• Receive notifications when people, pets, and cars arrive and leave
• Know when doors, drawers, and valuable items open, close, or move
• Set your lights to turn on or off when you come, go, or when different things happen
• Trigger window A/C or space heaters to turn on when you leave work
• Turn on a light or TV in response to motion at night
• Use your smartphone to automatically perform actions based upon your location
• Monitor and control your energy use