Take your guitar tabs wherever you go, and search online for the ones that you don't have!
What it does:
- Searches for guitar tabs online
- Search for guitar tabs by band
- Views retrieved guitar tabs
- Saves online tabs to phone
- Filters saved tabs by band
- Adds / Edits your own guitar tabs with copy/paste
- Pinch and zoom tab view
- Phone stays awake in tab view so that it doesn't sleep when viewing and playing
- You can also copy tab files from your pc to sd card
What it doesn't do:
- Does not Guarantee accurate tabs
(tabs are retrieved from an online archive)
- Does not Have ratings or stars for tabs
(The online archive does not have this functionality)
When started for the first time, Tabapp Pro creates a folder in the root of your SD card named 'tabapp' where it saves your tabs.
If you are having troubles with the app force closing immediately upon load, please manually create the 'tabapp' folder in the root of your sd card. (For some strange reason a small amount of handsets are not letting the app create this folder)
You can also add your tabs from files on your computer.
Simply paste your tab files (.txt) into this folder with the filenames formatted like this ('bandname_song-name.txt').
Please make sure that you replace the spaces with (-) dashes and seperate the band from the song with an (_) underscore.
Please email email@example.com to report bugs or errors so that I may fix and update as soon as possible.
When commenting below, please make sure you give sufficient details, if the app is not working for you.
Additional details help me chase down bugs and update the app as soon as I can.
I hope you enjoy using this app!
-- Tested on:
- Android 2.2 (HTC Desire)
- Android 2.2 (HTC Aria)
- Android 2.3.3 (HTC Desire S)
- Android 2.2 (emulator)
- Android 2.3.1 (emulator)
- Android 2.3.2 (Asus Transformer Tablet)
- Android 2.3.3 (emulator)
- Android 4.0 (Asus Transformer)
- Android 4.0 (Samsung Nexus)
It supports ANY guitar pro files (including Guitar Pro 6). Just type what you want to play and go along with it!
Because details matter: correctly shows and plays downward and upward glissandos.
Recognizes the difference between legato slide and shift slide.
Correctly shows and plays transition of techniques (downward glissando -> legato slide -> bend, etc.) .
- You can switch pages with swap gestures.
- Click on measure counter to go to the selected measure.
You can change the screen orientation through the menu.
IMPORTANT !!! If application no matter what you do, showing you first page/tab - untick "do not keep activities" in developer options of your device.
P.S. Any help with translation to your native are welcomed.
It is like songsterr ! It is a real guitar gab player
(Warn, on old smartphone desync between sound and display can occur)
Account autorisation is needed to access to the Google Drive
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
who want to play with it, for entertaining friends, to amaze your partner, …
Beware of imitation!
• Simple and complete
Everyone can play, no corns on your fingertips, no complicate finger positions. Expert guitarists can always show their abilities, arpegging thanks to multitouch!
• Always with you
On the beach, at a party, on the street, every moment is right for a serenade, karaoke or some jammin'. You have a guitar in your pocket!
Wear your earphones and practice on arpeggios and tablature. You will not bother anyone and no one will complain with you!
• A lot of songs are ready to be played!
Choose an on-line chords sequence, or set it by yourself, save it on your device and share it with the world! Every time you touch the big chords-holder button, you switch sequentially between the chords.
… to play the chords!
• Clean or Distorted?
Touching the "distortion" button you get the distortion effect.
• Stopped Chords
Touching the STOP button you can immediately stop the chords. By keeping it pressed you get the "stopped chords" effect.
• More than 100 available chords
Combine them to create new songs. All the chords that you need are in your hand!
• Power Chords included!
Power Chords make VirtualGuitar suitable also for Rock, Heavy Metal and every genre where a distorted guitar is used.
• High Res Graphic, HD Sounds, hyper-realistic
The graphic is optimized for the HD Display. The sounds are uncompressed. The chords truly vibrate!
You don't have to spend money thank's to the Ad support!
For more informations and "how to" read the integrated help section.
Connect your device to an external speaker for a better sound.
hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
- Left-handed mode
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 500,000 tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Multi Speed Playback. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs & chords.
Whether you want to master a classic rock riff or play along with the chords from a Billboard chart topper, Tab Pro makes it a breeze with its sleek audio and visual layouts. Over 150,000 songs are available at your fingertips in Tab Pro's extensive database, with options available for players of all backgrounds and skill levels.
Who says that a music education has to be boring? Tab Pro allows you to play along with your favorite song as you learn, ensuring that you are truly keeping perfect time. Feel free to tweak the audio mix to create your ideal playback experience, too. Whether you prefer to hear the rhythm section in the forefront or let the lead guitar take center stage, the power is in your hands to shape your perfect audio mix with solo/mute options.
Included in Tab Pro's features:
· Supports the Tab Pro format (which is similar to Guitar Pro and Power Tab)
· A thorough database with over 150,000 songs, including a variety of tracks from the heavy metal, alternative rock, hard rock, and pop genres.
· Playback tempo control (NEW!)
· A horizontal mode view to create a more natural approach to reading music with its left-to-right scrolling option.
· Chords are shown above the corresponding beats for optimum visual cues.
· A wide, transparent cursor ensures an unobstructed view of the tablature.
· The fretboard display gives you the perfect view of the notes' placement on each fret. In this display, the fret tags are numbered accordingly.
· Our simplest navigation system yet, with options to move the cursor with either your finger or the progress bar.
· Audio mixing is in your hands thanks to the handy mute and solo options.
· Come across a song that you'll want to cue up with regularly? The "Favorites" option logs your must-have tunes and makes them readily available for future Tab Pro sessions, even without the Internet access.
· Loop to help you practice the challenging parts of the song.
· Follow our news and updates through App News section.
· App Tour will familiarize you with the main features of the app.
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
New chromatic tuner : now you can tune any music instrument (Violin, Ukulele, Banjo) and detect any pitch or note.
Alternate tunings for guitar: E Flat (half step down), First Fret, Open C, Open D, Modal D, Minor Third, Major Third and more.
Alternate tunings for uke: Tenor, Soprano, Baritone
#1 Guitar Tuner - Free and No Ads !
Throw away your song books and start jamming with GuitarTapp today! Search and view 500,000+ guitar tabs, chords, ChordPro files, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs. Has autoscroll feature, large chords dictionary with diagrams and variations, save, open and edit tabs on SD card, transpose songs, create setlists, jam along with local MP3's and watch YouTube video lessons.
GuitarTapp is the only tab viewer capable of adjusting tabs to fit your screen's width, using the innovative IntelliWrap technique: this eliminates the need to scroll horizontally.
You'll find no other app with so many features, NO additional purchases required, NO subscriptions, FREE tabs library updates.
★ Quickly find chords, guitar tabs, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs for 500,000+ songs
★ Shows predictive search suggestions
★ Autoscroll: play along from the screen, using the song's duration to determine scroll speed
★ On-board chord dictionary: view chord diagrams and fingering alternatives for hundreds of guitar and ukulele chords, includes left-handed support.
★ Able to play the chords for reference
★ Transpose: quickly change the song key by transposing the chords up or down
★ IntelliWrap: eliminates horizontal scrolling by intelligently breaking up tabs and chords into screen-sized pieces
★ Able to play text tablature for quick reference
★ Favorites: save tabs on your SD card
★ Setlists: create and manage setlists for live performances
★ Power Tab support (are converted to text tabs)
★ ChordPro rendering engine for PDF-alike scores
★ NEW metronome
★ Find songs or video lessons on YouTube
★ Save and load tabs to/from SD card, and edit them!
★ Open your own files
★ 'White on black' option available for tab viewing; reduces battery consumption for some screens
★ Portrait and landscape modes supported
★ Adjustable tabs font size
★ Supports tablets: very useful as teleprompter / autocue for live performances on stage
★ Bluetooth pedals support for handsfree scrolling, turning pages, loading next song on setlist etc
★ Sync: synchronize your favorites and setlists to other devices running GuitarTapp
★ Send to e-mail
Buy now and get unlimited access to Android's ultimate guitar tabs collection! Additional keywords: Guitar Tabs, OnSong, SongBook.
★ IMPORTANT: Please e-mail us if you run into a bug, or would like a feature to be added. Do NOT ask questions in a review, as we are unable to reply to you! ★
This application generates various scale exercises for beginners.
Minor, Major, Spanish, Blues, Pentatonic minor and Pentatonic major.
Supported root notes: all.
Instruments: guitar (6 strings), bass (4, 5 and 6 strings), mandolin and ukulele.
Use the top-right button to generate new exercise.
The best virtual guitar simulation for Android™
Play guitar on your device like on a real guitar!
■ 4 guitar types
- steel acoustic
- nylon acoustic
- clean electric
- muted electric
■ 4 play modes:
- solo mode
- tapping mode
- chord mode
- combined mode
■ all 325 chords
■ studio quality sound
■ multi-touch support
■ integrated recorder
■ 6 sound effects
■ play velocity
■ string muting
■ string damping
■ string bending
■ string animation
■ right and left handed
■ 5 neck colors
■ 4, 5, 6 or 7 frets
■ an capo option
■ virtual vibrato arm
■ virtual volume knob
■ chords load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI export
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note damping
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ tablet support
■ advanced vibrations
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
NOTE: Unlike the other available guitar apps this app can actually be used to play like on a real guitar (in solo mode), holding the strings with one hand and strumming with the other. Also, for those that don't know how to play a real guitar there is a default "tap mode" that plays the guitar by tapping on the frets. In "chord mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret. In the innovative "combined mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret but only when you start strumming from the first string. After you play the chord you can tap on the frets to play like on a "tap mode" enabling to play songs's chords and solo parts simultaneously.
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
Compared to the free version, except that excellent professional version is the abundance of the type of effector no matter how you look at it!
In addition to simple "Acoustic", "Clean", representative of the distortion in the "Distortion", a second and emphasis on "OverDrive", "Metal", the bass representative of distortion also "Clean", sound of the bridge mute and, and other "Wah" and "Harmony", various sound sources have been added!
Anywhere at any time, when his favorite, in any tone, let's enjoy the guitar to one's heart's content!
----- Main function -----
[Code Play Mode
In this mode, play the chord. Based on your favorite guitar chords, you can play free chord progression.
[Fret play mode]
In this mode, play a single note. Because it corresponds to the display of fret range of all, solo play like a real guitar is achieved.
[Code setting mode]
You can edit the code set to be used in the code play mode. In addition, because the code table is displayed, it will be very useful as a code library.
Because you can also choose 10 kinds of effects, it is possible to pursue further the performance depending on the scene you ask a professional version.
It is possible to view the help corresponding to 12 languages, you will be able to exert a 100% performance for this application.
※ I recommend wearing earphone, headphone, etc. in order to hear clean bass
Guitarist / Guitarist / guitar / guitar / electric guitar / electric guitar / solo / solo
4 styles, 4 guitars :
- Basics : Guitar Epiphone Es339
- Delta Blues : Guitar Tanglewood Heritage acoustic
- Texas Blues : Guitar Fender Strat Eric Johnson
- Chicago Blues : Guitar Epiphone Es399
- Modern Blues : Guitar PRS Tremonti Us
- Pentatonic licks & tricks
- Eric Clapton, SRV, BB King, and Robert Johnson style...
- 16 lessons in the Lite version
- 55 lessons in the Complete version without ad (available on the market or in-app at a great price)
- 110 Videos HD (230mo): Slow down, Zoom
- 55 progressive lessons, simple, clear with good advice from your teacher
- 55 Graphics and tabs in full screen: maximum understanding
- Bottleneck and open tuning in Delta Blues
- High-speed progression and results. Become a good and versatile blues guitarist.
- Your teacher: Franck Graziano: professional guitarist (Guitar Part magazine, Guitar Pro), graduate teacher of State.
- Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other.
- Works perfectly on Tab & Smartphone