Dolch sight words are commonly used words that young children are encouraged to memorize as a whole by sight, so that they can automatically recognize these words in print without having to use any strategies to decode.
The list contains 220 "service words" and 95 common nouns that the most frequently used words in children’s books.
- Learn by sight & sound
- Friendly fonts that are easy to read
- Nice colour flashcards interface
- Play by ordering or random
- Dolch sight words are neatly organized by level including Pre-primer, Primer, First, Second, Third and Nouns
- Organizes Dolch sight words flashcards
- Recommend to parents and teachers use playing with your kids at home or school.
Have any questions or recommendations? email us at email@example.com or visit us at http://www.upranks.com