The following actions can be triggered when entering or leaving a zone:
- Contact a geofencing service, such as the Geofancy module from FHEM, to control home automation devices, or call your own URLs when entering or leaving a zone.
- Send a text message
- Send emails
- Other actions:
Call 'Tasker' tasks
Switch Wi-Fi on or off when entering/leaving
Switch Sound on or off when entering/leaving
Switch Bluetooth on or off when entering/leaving
- Open or close your garage door, turn on the heating or turn it down, switch lights on/off, etc. EgiGeoZone can interface with most home automation servers
- Co-ordinate your car share. For example, if the driver leaves work, another person can be be automatically notified via SMS or email, allowing them to get to the meeting place on time.
- When leaving the 'Home' Zone, Bluetooth turns on enabling your phone to pair with the hands-free in your car. When you get back home, it turns Bluetooth off again, saving on your battery.
- Upon reaching work, you can have EgiGeoZone switch the sound off, and and then on again when leaving.
- Presence and absence check on servers.
- There are many more uses - our users are finding new uses for EgiGeoZone every day.
This plug-in for Locale and Tasker detects when you cross into or out of an area surrounding a location. Set up a perimeter around your house or work, and you can trigger actions when you arrive or leave, or even change set phone settings while you are NOT at a location. For instance, you can set up one profile to send a text to your wife when you leave work, and another profile to set your ringtone to your favorite song while you are not at work.
If you find a bug, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let me know. If your email leads to the discovery of a real bug, I'll refund your purchase price.
Note: If you don't have Locale or Tasker installed, this plug-in will do you no good.
Tasker Users: To use: go to Profiles, and add a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Perimeter Detection."
Locale Users: Locale has recently begun popping up a note that this plug-in duplicates their native Location function. Unlike Locale's native Location condition, this plug-in is mostly about the act of arriving at or departing from a location, not simply being at a place; you can read more details about what makes it different below. Give this plug-in a shot, compare it to Locale's built-in Location Condition, and if you are not happy with it, I'll refund your purchase anytime.
Discuss this plug-in, or Locale in general, at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103577826858095621290
Technical information below - if you are interested in how it works.
Google recently provided Android devices with a low-power way to detect arrivals and departures at places you set up. This plug-in makes use of that service to set Locale or Tasker conditions. Please note: this service from Google makes use of multiple sensors (including WiFi and GPS) to determine location. When you disable these sensors, precise location becomes more challenging. Google Play Services are very good at determining location with whatever sensors it can, but bear in mind that if you disable WiFi and GPS, location will likely be in-precise at best. If you typically leave these off, consider setting perimeters with a large radius.
There are other plug-ins that use the same service to provide "geofence" detection. I believe mine is unique, though, in that I have written algorithms to prevent (or at least severely minimize) random (& inaccurate) "Exit" occurrences, which can occur with low-power geofences. My algorithm only kicks in when the Google Play Service detects an Exit transition, so it also minimizes power consumption.
Another problem some similar apps have is that the geofences you set up don't always work after a restart. This plug-in does not suffer that problem, nor will geofences remain in use after you've stopped using them.
What makes this different from Locale's built-in Location Condition?
Perimeter Detection is not simply about "where you are", but about entry and exit. Say you've set up a "Disable Bluetooth while I am home" type condition - then say you manually enabled BT while you are at home. Sooner or later, you will find that BT has been disabled again, because Locale detects that you are at home. With perimeter detection, you set up a "Disable BT when I arrive home" condition, and once you are at home, if you enable BT, it will stay on - because the plug-in recognizes that you aren't continually "arriving" home, you simply are STILL at home.
You will get an automatic push message when you enter / exit a Geo Fence.
The results will be logged as Enter/Exit location history
Alert youself for -
Gas refill when you are 2000m from a gas station.
Pick up medications when you are 500m from a drug store.
Make your hair when you are 100m from your girl friend's home.
This is an app that will help you out.
It can silence your phone based on your location.So that you don't have to do it yourself.
It's one less thing to worry about!
☆ Add up to 100 locations each with its own profile.
☆ Notifies you by vibrating when you enter and exit a location.
☆ When you exit the location, your previous volume settings are restored.
☆ Uses Geofencing for location which uses very less power compared to others.
☆ 3 Simple Steps to add a profile.
☆ Vibrate only and Silent Mode presets as well as a custom profile type.
For this app to function properly, please turn ON GPS,WiFI,3G/4G. Since this app uses Geofences it requires the above services to determine the location correctly.The app will not consume your 3G/4G data.
It doesn't work with:
- LG Optimus One P500.
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Mini
"Spot Manner" automatically changes the system settings depending on the network（Wi-Fi or MOBILE) you are currently connected to.
A change is performed in the connected network (a wireless access point and mobile communication).
For the reason, offer of a solution higher-precision than automatic change tools, such as GPS, is possible.
And by a profile function, a very flexible setup is possible.
Switch SILENT/VIBRATION mode
Call Ringing Volume
Brightness for display
on/off switch for Bluetooth
on/off switch for Screen Auto Rotate
Screen time out
1.When the device is started, the app does not recognize the connection destination.Therefore, the profile is not automatically applied.
2.There is also a feature that is dependent on the model and OS's version.
You recommend that you try at the free version (Spot Manner Free), at first to verify the operation.
3.SSID that contains the following symbols are not supported
1. Users fills details about title and Description
2. Users marks the location on the map and sets the radius of the Geo Fence
3. The Geo Fence is then added
User Can also delete the Geo Fence
1. Click Delete reminder button on the main menu
2. Touch and hold the Geo Reminder to delete
3. When prompt click yes to delete the Geo Fence
Please RAte and Review nice .... MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!!!!!!!!
Comandos de voz te permite controlar tu dispositivo, realizar llamadas y enviar mensajes de texto.
Este servicio captura las notificaciones del teléfono y utiliza la herramienta de texto a voz (TTS TextToSpeech) para informarlas en forma hablada.(breve o detallada)
Comandos de voz predefinidos en español solamente utilizando el reconocimiento de voz de Android (Búsqueda por voz de Google).
(atender, cortar, mensaje para , llamar a, hora o buscar en Google entre otras).
Uso de teclas de encendido , volumen , botón del auricular y agitación para controlar la funcionalidad en forma rápida y sencilla.
★ Usá la configuración para activar/desactivar cada una de las notificaciones.
También podes elegir el modo de audio por donde se hablarán (auriculares, parlantes,bluetooth, siempre o ninguno) para las notificaciones cortas o detalladas.
★ Recordá activar desde el menú del programa o desde la configuración del dispositivo la accesibilidad WDService para recibir notificaciones habladas.
★ Recordá configurar el idioma de reproducción de voz.
(Configurar->idioma y entrada->Salida de texto a voz)
• Notificaciones habladas para llamadas y SMS entrantes.
• Notificaciones de voz para aplicaciones (gmail, correo, whatsapp, facebook, hangout, etc).
• Comandos de voz predefinidos.
• Novedades de señal , modo avión , batería, ubicación y conexión wifi o datos.
• Información de geo - localización.
• Activación de emergencia (S.O.S) por orden de voz (envía mensaje de texto con ubicación).
• Control mediante ordenes recibidas por SMS (solo para números autorizados y en emergencia).
• Atención de llamadas y envío de SMS mediante ordenes de voz.
• Búsquedas en Google cuando no se reconozca alguno de los comandos de voz.
• Notificaciones de alerta sobre el estado del teléfono (sin servicio, batería baja ,sin conexión ,etc).
• Configuración de notificaciones habladas por parlantes , auriculares o bluetooth.
• Las notificaciones de pueden configurar como breves o detalladas (leer un correo o whatsapp completo o solo su remitente).
Comandos hablados / ordenes de voz ejemplos:
llamar a , atender , cortar , despertame a las , mensaje para , fecha , hora , radio , musica , abrir programa, enviar ubicacion a , responder , crear alarma , estado del telefono , buscar en google , ok google y mas...
Podes utilizar cualquier aplicación texto a voz en castellano ejemplo IVONA.
Ayuda en linea http://www.wd.com.ar/wdservice.html
Do you want to test Geofencing services of Plot Projects but don’t want to do any coding? Download this test app ‘Geofencing by Plot Projects’. This way you can experience the power of Location Based Notifications on your phone, without implementing any code. It’s really simple and fast:
1. Create an account for the Plot Dashboard ( http://www.plotprojects.com/getourplugin )
2. Create a Geofence and an associated Notification in your Plot Dashboard
3. Enter the public token* of your account in the app
4. Receive your Location Based Notification on your own phone!
Go on, play with it:) Create a few Geofences and Notifications and see how much fun it is to receive Location Based Notifications. You could for instance create a geofence at your home, work, supermarket or mother in law’s place (“Turn around! You’re entering a hazardous area!”).
You can experiment with different sizes of Geofences. Check out our Location Based Analytics in the Plot Dashboard and see how many Location Based Notifications were sent and how many were opened.
More information on http://www.plotprojects.com/
* You can find your public token in the ‘integrate plugin’ tab in the Plot Dashboard
This application allows you to create geofences, to view your co-workers away on trip, to view and configure your trackers (provided you have an appropriate subscription with POINT-CORE).
Moreover, this application is bundled with the aGBF Widget which transforms your tablet or smartphone into a GPS tracker compatible with Tracking Interface, allowing you to report your locations as well as to publish pictures in real time.
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
Look at the RADAR map the location of your GEONOTE compared to yours. So you'll know in which direction to move
Post your GEONOTE via SMS to other friends (with GEONOTE app) to warn them with a message when they pass by a place you established. You will also receive GEONOTE via SMS and so you can be notified by other people.
Look on the google map your GEONOTEs or add a new one by long-click on the map in point of interest. Set one of three google map layout (normal, hybrid and terrian).
The localization works with GPS, but even with the simple NETWORK or WIFI connection in order to avoid consumption of the battery of your mobile. You will only use the GPS in those cases where you need accuracy of a few meters ... in all other cases, you can leave off the GPS and use WIFI or NETWORK
Possibility to sets the radius of area of a GEONOTE and will received an alert when you ENTER or/and EXIT from this area. If you don't use the GPS you must set a high radius value of the area (>= 600 meters)
This app require Google Play Services v2 and is fully integrated with google geofences
If you have any comments you can leave them on our website
The localization without GPS requires the activation of the flag "Use wireless networks" in the general settings of your phone "Locating and Security"