If you want to have all of these and even more luxuries in your life for free, then I think you must give “Geofence tracker tasker” a try.
This app is carefully developed by keeping in mind your comfort, security and luxury. Like Locale this app alerts you when you are in any fence defined by you, it does your tasks without interrupting you. This is your personal tasker. It defines a virtual Geofence and when you enter or leave that fence it do task for you.
How to use:-
1) Press and hold finger (Long click) on map to add place.
2) Click on any tagged place and you can change name, radius of fence and also add events.
3) You can also search any place by clicking on search button.
1) Add place
2) Notify you when you enter that place
3) 3D Maps
4) 3D buildings
5) Address searching
6) Auto brightness handling
7) Auto Wi-Fi state handling
8) Auto Bluetooth state handling
9) Auto GPS state handling
10) Auto GPRS/3g/4g state handling
12) Google maps
14) Artificial intelligence
15) Offline Maps
16) Auto SMS to any desired number
17) Map Views (Satellite View, Hybrid View, Terrain View and Street View)
18) Mute app feature
1) Auto Wallpaper change
2) Alerts (Reminder notification, vibration, Led Flash)
3) Auto Application Launch
4) Auto Email
★★★★★ “Your Tasker"
★★★★★ “Best Geofence app ever"
★★★★★ “Must have app for free"
★★★★★ “ Locale, Tasker, Wheres my Phone, Wheres my Droid, Wheres my android"
We are open for feedback and looking forward to add all those features which you desire.
Please send your feedback at Xerox.email@example.com
The following actions can be triggered when entering or leaving a zone:
- Contact a geofencing service, such as the Geofancy module from FHEM, to control home automation devices, or call your own URLs when entering or leaving a zone.
- Send a text message
- Send emails
- Other actions:
Call 'Tasker' tasks
Switch Wi-Fi on or off when entering/leaving
Switch Sound on or off when entering/leaving
Switch Bluetooth on or off when entering/leaving
- Open or close your garage door, turn on the heating or turn it down, switch lights on/off, etc. EgiGeoZone can interface with most home automation servers
- Co-ordinate your car share. For example, if the driver leaves work, another person can be be automatically notified via SMS or email, allowing them to get to the meeting place on time.
- When leaving the 'Home' Zone, Bluetooth turns on enabling your phone to pair with the hands-free in your car. When you get back home, it turns Bluetooth off again, saving on your battery.
- Upon reaching work, you can have EgiGeoZone switch the sound off, and and then on again when leaving.
- Presence and absence check on servers.
- There are many more uses - our users are finding new uses for EgiGeoZone every day.
You will get an automatic push message when you enter / exit a Geo Fence.
The results will be logged as Enter/Exit location history
Alert youself for -
Gas refill when you are 2000m from a gas station.
Pick up medications when you are 500m from a drug store.
Make your hair when you are 100m from your girl friend's home.
This plug-in for Locale and Tasker detects when you cross into or out of an area surrounding a location. Set up a perimeter around your house or work, and you can trigger actions when you arrive or leave, or even change set phone settings while you are NOT at a location. For instance, you can set up one profile to send a text to your wife when you leave work, and another profile to set your ringtone to your favorite song while you are not at work.
If you find a bug, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let me know. If your email leads to the discovery of a real bug, I'll refund your purchase price.
Note: If you don't have Locale or Tasker installed, this plug-in will do you no good.
Tasker Users: To use: go to Profiles, and add a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Perimeter Detection."
Locale Users: Locale has recently begun popping up a note that this plug-in duplicates their native Location function. Unlike Locale's native Location condition, this plug-in is mostly about the act of arriving at or departing from a location, not simply being at a place; you can read more details about what makes it different below. Give this plug-in a shot, compare it to Locale's built-in Location Condition, and if you are not happy with it, I'll refund your purchase anytime.
Discuss this plug-in, or Locale in general, at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103577826858095621290
Technical information below - if you are interested in how it works.
Google recently provided Android devices with a low-power way to detect arrivals and departures at places you set up. This plug-in makes use of that service to set Locale or Tasker conditions. Please note: this service from Google makes use of multiple sensors (including WiFi and GPS) to determine location. When you disable these sensors, precise location becomes more challenging. Google Play Services are very good at determining location with whatever sensors it can, but bear in mind that if you disable WiFi and GPS, location will likely be in-precise at best. If you typically leave these off, consider setting perimeters with a large radius.
There are other plug-ins that use the same service to provide "geofence" detection. I believe mine is unique, though, in that I have written algorithms to prevent (or at least severely minimize) random (& inaccurate) "Exit" occurrences, which can occur with low-power geofences. My algorithm only kicks in when the Google Play Service detects an Exit transition, so it also minimizes power consumption.
Another problem some similar apps have is that the geofences you set up don't always work after a restart. This plug-in does not suffer that problem, nor will geofences remain in use after you've stopped using them.
What makes this different from Locale's built-in Location Condition?
Perimeter Detection is not simply about "where you are", but about entry and exit. Say you've set up a "Disable Bluetooth while I am home" type condition - then say you manually enabled BT while you are at home. Sooner or later, you will find that BT has been disabled again, because Locale detects that you are at home. With perimeter detection, you set up a "Disable BT when I arrive home" condition, and once you are at home, if you enable BT, it will stay on - because the plug-in recognizes that you aren't continually "arriving" home, you simply are STILL at home.
Do you want to test Geofencing services of Plot Projects but don’t want to do any coding? Download this test app ‘Geofencing by Plot Projects’. This way you can experience the power of Location Based Notifications on your phone, without implementing any code. It’s really simple and fast:
1. Create an account for the Plot Dashboard ( http://www.plotprojects.com/getourplugin )
2. Create a Geofence and an associated Notification in your Plot Dashboard
3. Enter the public token* of your account in the app
4. Receive your Location Based Notification on your own phone!
Go on, play with it:) Create a few Geofences and Notifications and see how much fun it is to receive Location Based Notifications. You could for instance create a geofence at your home, work, supermarket or mother in law’s place (“Turn around! You’re entering a hazardous area!”).
You can experiment with different sizes of Geofences. Check out our Location Based Analytics in the Plot Dashboard and see how many Location Based Notifications were sent and how many were opened.
More information on http://www.plotprojects.com/
* You can find your public token in the ‘integrate plugin’ tab in the Plot Dashboard
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
“Elencare le infinite possibilità di un’applicazione così completa e funzionale sarebbe quasi impossibile” — androidworld.it
“Automate se od většiny odlišuje především grafickým pojetím a tím i způsobem práce” — Svět Androida
You edit flowcharts, add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your “flows” are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 210 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Activity detection
• Airplane mode
• Alarm; await, set
• Apps: start, kill, foreground
• Attention light LED
• Audio volume
• Battery level
• Calendar event
• Call; state, dial, incoming, outgoing
• Car mode
• Cell tower; near, pick
• Clipboard; get/set
• Contact; lookup, pick
• CPU speed
• Data usage
• Device; docked, lock, orientation
• Dialog; color, choice, confirm, input, date, time, map, etc.
• E-mail; compose, send
• File; list, copy, move, delete, make directory, monitor, pick
• FTP; list, upload, download, delete
• Gmail; compose, send, unread count
• Google Drive; list, upload, download, delete
• Google Now voice command
• HTTP request
• Input method (soft keyboard)
• Keep awake
• Location; await, get, pick
• Location provider (GPS)
• Lock screen (keyguard)
• Media buttons
• Microphone mute
• Mobile; data toggle, throughput, operator
• Motion gestures
• Network; connected, type, throughtput
• NFC; write, scan tag
• Night mode
• Notification; show, hide, cancel, posted
• Play sound
• Plug-ins; Tasker, Locale
• Power source
• Record audio
• Ringer mode
• Screen; brightness, orientation, off timeout
• Sensor; light, temperature, pressure, proximity
• Shell command
• Signal strength
• SMS; compose, send, sent, received
• Speech recognition
• Storage; mounted, low space
• System language
• System settings
• Time; delay, await, window
• Time zone
• Wired headset
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
For support or general discussion:
Report problems and feature requests, use the forum or e-mail:
Follow us on Google+:
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently available in English, Spanish, German, French, Portugese, Polish.and Turkish
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 45 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
★Featured as one of TechCrunch's best apps of 2013! http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/31/the-best-ios-and-android-apps-of-2013/★
★Watch us on CBS' Good Day Show as App of the Week! http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/9727659-app-of-the-week/★
Agent automatically saves your battery, silences your phone during meetings, remembers where you’ve parked, auto-responds when you’re driving and allows only urgent calls and messages through when you’re sleeping.
What users are saying:
"Before finding this app, I had 3 other apps that each did only part of what this app does altogether!"
"This is perfect. It's simple, elegant and works perfectly without fail. Great job."
"Awesome functionality! I highly recommend! This app is so cool. You've got to get it and see for yourself. It handles the things that are normally hassles so you don't have to fuss with it. It just works and puts your phone to work for you!"
"When I get in the car, it handles my texts and reads incoming ones aloud. When I'm in bed asleep, it knows to screen my calls. I love this app!"
"Agent is different. It worked perfectly first time, with almost no setup. This is a must have app for me."
Find us on twitter: https://twitter.com/agentfeedback
★ Drive Agent is triggered by bluetooth and motion sensing (activity detection). It can be configured to read SMS messages aloud, respond with voice, auto respond to texters and callers to let them know you’re driving (editable message) & only respond to your own hand-picked list
★ Battery Agent triggers at a percentage you choose. It helps conserve battery by giving you the option to turn off bluetooth, dim your screen and reverts back to normal settings automatically when you charge your phone. Will also let you know how much battery it saved you.
★ Parking Agent remembers where you parked, based off your speed or bluetooth connection. Will remember your last five parking spots
★Meeting Agent syncs with your calendar to silence/ put your phone on vibrate when you don’t want to be disturbed. It can be configured to activate for busy events only, gives you the ability to specify your working week so that it only syncs with your calendar on days and times you prefer, works with shared calendars and auto responds to selected contacts during these "busy" events.
★ Sleep Agent will silence your phone automatically when you go to sleep. You can configure sleep times for different days of the week, minutes of inactivity before activating, auto response to selected callers and texters during your sleeping hours, list of contacts that can wake you & Bluetooth, autosync, wifi and mobile data deactivation.
App Permissions Explanation:
-NEW Reroute outgoing calls: For our new status sharing feature which will be released in the next few weeks. we won't actually re-route calls but users have the option to have a notification pop up if you call another agent user and they are in a meeting or sleeping (ie one of the agent states are active). You will both have the option to opt into this status sharing feature.
- Send SMS: We use this when auto-responding to texts whilst you are driving (if selected), or when you are sleeping for emergencies.
- Read SMS: When driving Agent will read out your text messages to you to prevent distraction. We don't know the contents of any messages.
- Read Contacts: This is so that the app can determine whether a contact is in your address book or not (an option for who is allowed to contact you when busy)
- Precise Location: Parking Agent requires this to store your parking location.
Finally, build customized Agents with our free Trigger app! Available for download on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwsoft.nfcactionlauncher&hl=en
Free evaluation version:
Automagic Premium helps to automate many operations, for example:
-change settings depending on location
-send every SMS as a mail to GMail
-automatically reply to an incoming SMS
-turn off Wifi when the battery is almost empty
-turn off Wifi when you leave your home, turn Wifi on when you arrive at home
-turn on the airplane mode in the evening and turn it off in the morning (Android 4.2+ requires root)
-make weekly backups of files
-automagically start recording a task in Gleeo Time Tracker when you enter your workplace and stop recording when you leave
and much more...
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit our website and forum for more information:
Please don't report bugs to the Google Play Store comments, since we can not get in contact with you to fix the problem.
-flows can be defined graphically like a flowchart
-live view of executing flows
-flows can be exchanged with other users by mail and forum
-triggers/conditions/actions can be reused in different flows
-complex flows with parallel actions and loops are possible
-App Task Ended
-App Task Started
-Auto Sync State
-Battery Low Condition
-Bluetooth Device Connected
-Bluetooth Device Disconnected
-Car UI Mode
-Desk UI Mode
-Gleeo Recording Started
-Gleeo Recording Stopped
-Google Calendar Event
-Periodic Location Update
-Storage Media Event
-WiFi Scan Results Available
-Wired Headset Plugged
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-triggers/
-Airplane Mode On
-App Process Running
-App Task Running
-Auto Sync Enabled
-Gleeo is Recording
-Google Calendar Event
-Location Provider Enabled
-Mobile Datanetwork Enabled*
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-conditions/
-Copy Text to Clipboard
-Dropbox Upload File
-Enable WiFi Access Point
-FTP Upload File
-Gleeo Filesystem Export
-Gleeo Start Recording
-Gleeo Stop Recording
-Init Variable Random Number
-Init Variables Gleeo Recording
-Mail with Gmail
-Notification on Screen
-Notification on Statusbar
-Open URL in Browser
-Set Airplane Mode
-Set Audio Stream Volume
-Set Auto Sync State
-Set Bluetooth State
-Set Car UI Mode
-Set Flow State
-Set Keyguard State*
-Set Mobile Datanetwork State*
-Set Night Mode
-Set Ringer Mode
-Set Screen Brightness
-Set Screen Timeout
-Set USB Tethering State*
-Set WiFi Sleep Policy
-Set WiFi State
-Set Wifi Tethering State*
-Start Recording Audio
-Stop Recording Audio
-Turn Screen On
-Write to File
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-actions/
* This function is not officially supported by Android and might not work on all devices.
Users running older versions of Android (2.2 or 2.3) will also be able to use httpebble enabled apps with Pebble Connect.
The source code can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/lkorth/httpebble-android
Depending on where you are, #SAM can enable or disable automatically the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, ring alarms or display notifications.
All automatically. All SAM with #!
With #SAM you can automatically manage all this things.
It's not a dream. It's #SAM.
An example of an event that you can set with #SAM?
"When I reach home, turn WiFi on. When I leave, turn it off."
"When I reach college, set the brightness to the minimum. When I leave, to the maximum"
"When I reach the place where I work launch Skype"
Set your Favorite Places to access them quickly on the map.
Don't worry about battery drain! #SAM will never drain your battery!
To determine your position, Sam relies on Google's sophisticated and battery-caring algorithms.
#SAM is inspired by the IFTTT logic (If This Then That).
Enjoy the freedom of having all things under your control!
With the Dropcam Android app, you can also:
- Talk directly to people or pets
- Turn your camera on and off
*Available to Cloud Recording subscribers
What is Dropcam?
Dropcam is a cloud-based Wi-Fi video monitoring service that makes it easy to stay connected with places, people and pets. After your camera is activated, you can drop in live using our mobile and web apps and receive alerts when motion or sound is detected.
What is Cloud Recording?
Cloud Recording automatically saves video on a rolling basis, so you can easily review footage from the past week or month. You can also save important clips and customize motion alerts based on the activities you care about.
To learn more, visit https://www.dropcam.com
Android Authority Top 10 Best App of 2014
As Featured on CNET, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Police, Android Authority, Android Central, Droid Life, Android Community, Android Pit, and more!
"If you are looking for a way to add a few extra voice commands to Google Now, give Commandr a try!" - CNET
"... if you're using your phone hands free in the car, it can be a life saver" - LifeHacker
"With the 3rd-party-developed app Commandr, Google Now gets a boost" - SlashGear
"... meet Commandr, the new in-between service for flipping hardware switches in Google Now" - Android Police
Google Now Just Got Better
Now you can use Google Now to control your flashlight, toggle settings, control music playback, and much more!
Google Now Just Got Personal
Add your own custom commands through Tasker to make sure your device fits your lifestyle.
Listening to You
Vote on new commands or suggest new ones so that we are working on adding the commands you want.
Don't wait for Google! Updates will be quick and support request responses quicker.
Unify Your Smartphone
Access all the features of your device through Google Now so you don't have to remember what app does what.
Setup and Forget
Once you setup Commandr, it will always be accessible from Google Now and will only run when needed. It won't slow down your phone or your boot.
Full Android Wear Support
Either say "Okay Google" + the command to your watch or open up the full Android Wear app and tap on a command!
Commands work fully offline! (have to type instead of speak)
Command List (so far):
- Flashlight On/Off
- Wifi On/Off
- GPS On/Off (some devices)
- Bluetooth On/Off
- Wireless Hotspot On/Off
- Pause/Resume Music
- Previous/Next Song
- Read Unread SMS
- Read Last SMS From Contact
- Play Google Music Playlist
- Chatbot (for Siri-like functionality)
- Cellular Data On/Off
- Read Unread Gmail
- Raise/Lower Volume
- Silence/Unsilence Ringer
- Set Volume to Percentage
- Unlock/Lock phone
- Take a Picture
- Take a Selfie
- Shutdown (Root)
- Reboot Recovery (Root)
- Restart (Root)
- Clear Notifications (Root)
- Wolfram Alpha
- Send Whatsapp message
- Enable/Disable Rotation Lock
- Enable/Disable Sync
- Night mode (Disable wifi, data, and ringer)
- Enable/Disable Airplane Mode (Root)
- Enable/Disable Car Mode
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Graphic Designer: Adriano Loiacono
Open Source Contributors: Aaron Disibio (firesoul453), Moksh Jawa, flyingtoaster0, Daniel Quah (emansih)
Special thanks to Moksh Jawa for his outstanding work not only in his open-source contributions, but also in his relentless marketing of the product
Source code: https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android
Do not enable Talkback Accessibility service instead of Commandr. If you do this by accident and notice an orange box around tappable items, please see the Talkback support pages to turn off the service.
Tasker (In-App): Use this for launching a single task
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Navigate to Tasks and press the add button in the bottom-right
3. Configure the command and keep note of the name
4. Ensure that Tasker is enabled (icon in top left is colored)
5. Go to preferences (top-right) > Misc and check "Allow External Access"
6. In the Commandr app click Tasker
7. Find the command you created and enable it by tapping the switch top-right
8. (Optional) edit the phrase that will activate the command
Tasker (Plugin): Use this for launching multiple tasks
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Under Profiles Click Add
6. Configure the phrase to listen for
7. Add tasks to profile
It uses a smart and intuitive interface for easy control of connected devices like lights, locks, thermostats, smoke alarms, cameras, sprinkler systems, and more from these leading brands: Bali, Dropcam, GE, Honeywell, Kidde, Kwikset, Lutron, Leviton, Schlage, Philips, Quirky, Rachio, and TCP.
Wink makes setup clear with step by step guides and videos. If you ever need help with anything, you can talk to a human on our customer support team 24/7.
Wink is free to download and doesn’t charge any fees for use.
Many products work directly with the Wink app. Other product use the Wink HUB to get connected. The Wink HUB allows your diverse collection of smart products to speak the same wireless language so you can control them--and customize their interactions-- from the Wink app.
Shortcuts - Make simple buttons to quickly access your favorite settings.
Activity - Schedule and monitor everything in your home.
Robots - Automate your home by building virtual robots to do things for you.