If you want to have all of these and even more luxuries in your life for free, then I think you must give “Geofence tracker tasker” a try.
This app is carefully developed by keeping in mind your comfort, security and luxury. Like Locale this app alerts you when you are in any fence defined by you, it does your tasks without interrupting you. This is your personal tasker. It defines a virtual Geofence and when you enter or leave that fence it do task for you.
How to use:-
1) Press and hold finger (Long click) on map to add place.
2) Click on any tagged place and you can change name, radius of fence and also add events.
3) You can also search any place by clicking on search button.
1) Add place
2) Notify you when you enter that place
3) 3D Maps
4) 3D buildings
5) Address searching
6) Auto brightness handling
7) Auto Wi-Fi state handling
8) Auto Bluetooth state handling
9) Auto GPS state handling
10) Auto GPRS/3g/4g state handling
12) Google maps
14) Artificial intelligence
15) Offline Maps
16) Auto SMS to any desired number
17) Map Views (Satellite View, Hybrid View, Terrain View and Street View)
1) Auto Wallpaper change
2) Alerts (Reminder notification, vibration, Led Flash)
3) Auto Application Launch
4) Auto Email
★★★★★ “Your Tasker"
★★★★★ “Best Geofence app ever"
★★★★★ “Must have app for free"
★★★★★ “ Locale, Tasker, Wheres my Phone, Wheres my Droid, Wheres my android"
We are open for feedback and looking forward to add all those features which you desire.
Please send your feedback at Xerox.firstname.lastname@example.org
You will get an automatic push message when you enter / exit a Geo Fence.
The results will be logged as Enter/Exit location history
Alert youself for -
Gas refill when you are 2000m from a gas station.
Pick up medications when you are 500m from a drug store.
Make your hair when you are 100m from your girl friend's home.
The LocationSmart Device Agent enables registered users to:
- Report scheduled location information
- Trigger cloud-based events based on geofences and context-aware environmental sensor data
- Receive notifications when new messages arrive
- Display content-rich messages in the application in-box
Use of the LocationSmart Device Agent is an ideal way to trial the hybrid location capabilities prior to using the SDK that is available for integrating into new or existing mobile applications.
This is an app that will help you out.
It can silence your phone based on your location.So that you don't have to do it yourself.
It's one less thing to worry about!
☆ Add up to 100 locations each with its own profile.
☆ Notifies you by vibrating when you enter and exit a location.
☆ When you exit the location, your previous volume settings are restored.
☆ Uses Geofencing for location which uses very less power compared to others.
☆ 3 Simple Steps to add a profile.
☆ Vibrate only and Silent Mode presets as well as a custom profile type.
For this app to function properly, please turn ON GPS,WiFI,3G/4G. Since this app uses Geofences it requires the above services to determine the location correctly.The app will not consume your 3G/4G data.
• Simplified user interface for easy viewing and navigation
• Vehicles are arranged in the same groups as on the full web application
• Vehicle detail shows relevant information including last report, last speed and the status of maintenance events
• Geofences, placemarks, traffic, street view and satellite imagery are all selectable on the map detail screen
• Scroll through recent history
Do you want to test Geofencing services of Plot Projects but don’t want to do any coding? Download this test app ‘Geofencing by Plot Projects’. This way you can experience the power of Location Based Notifications on your phone, without implementing any code. It’s really simple and fast:
1. Create an account for the Plot Dashboard ( http://www.plotprojects.com/getourplugin )
2. Create a Geofence and an associated Notification in your Plot Dashboard
3. Enter the public token* of your account in the app
4. Receive your Location Based Notification on your own phone!
Go on, play with it:) Create a few Geofences and Notifications and see how much fun it is to receive Location Based Notifications. You could for instance create a geofence at your home, work, supermarket or mother in law’s place (“Turn around! You’re entering a hazardous area!”).
You can experiment with different sizes of Geofences. Check out our Location Based Analytics in the Plot Dashboard and see how many Location Based Notifications were sent and how many were opened.
More information on http://www.plotprojects.com/
* You can find your public token in the ‘integrate plugin’ tab in the Plot Dashboard
* Runs in instant detection or 'guard' mode
* Guard mode detects when phone was left and starts detection
* 12 included sounds + custom sound (any ringtone)
* Talking alarm (text-to-speech)
* Recorder for custom motion alarm sound
* Variable alarm length (5 to 180 sec)
* Silent alarm by text or call to any number
* Adjustable motion alarm delay
* Combined warnings types
* Calibration and others
Can be used in 2 modes: "Instant" and "Guard" mode. In instant mode CatchGuard reacts on movement immediately after start. In Guard mode, detection starts if device is left for a certain period of time (can be set).
Some scenarios of use:
* anti theft protection
* in a gym, at a swimming pool, restaurant,
* in the office, classroom
* for detection of movement of anything containing the phone (bag, rucksack, etc.)
* prank for colleagues and friends
* lullaby on motion for infants and small kids
Have fun and enjoy,
More from developer
Can't seem to get to the end of a puzzle? Need some help? Just touch the screen (without dragging) to have a peak at the vertical sequence of pieces. Touch the screen again to hide the help.
Free app, no ads.
K-Memo is a memo pad with encryption, with the possibility to back up and transfer the ciphered contents to another phone or computer via USB, email attachment, or Bluetooth file transfer. Free app, no adds.
Instructions for Updating from a previous version:
- BACKUP your SD card/Android/Data/kmemo.dat file before upgrading: copy it in a different folder, for example.
- Uninstall previous version
- When prompted to set a password, enter the SAME one you used before
- Paste back your backup kmemo.dat file in the card/Android/Data/ folder in case of problems decrypting with the new version.
K-coder sends and receives SMS (in clear text or encrypted) to multiple recipients with a single click (multicast). It also encrypts/decrypts any number of text files and images on the phone’s SD card, and can transfer them via Bluetooth.
The encryption/decryption is on-the-fly, enabled with a simple switch. A password is needed to encrypt/decrypt, and the user decides who to share that password with.
Basically, K-coder can be used:
1) In Single-user mode:
The user sends in multicast/receives SMS in plain text, and can encrypt files (Text or Images) on his SD card. The user decides which files to encrypt and which ones to keep in clear.
2) In Multi-user (Social Network) mode:
In addition to the above, user sends in multicast/receives ENCRYPTED SMS with others using the same software and sharing the same password. The SMS are decrypted momentarily on the screen with a switch , but are never stored in decrypted form on the phone. Different passwords can be set for different groups, and known only to group members.
NOTE that the K-coder's SMS is not designed to replace your existing SMS app, but to complement it (send the few messages you want to be encrypted). In particular, this app will not prevent the usual SMS notification bar, even when its "new message" popup is enabled.