This plug-in for Locale and Tasker detects when you cross into or out of an area surrounding a location. Set up a perimeter around your house or work, and you can trigger actions when you arrive or leave, or even change set phone settings while you are NOT at a location. For instance, you can set up one profile to send a text to your wife when you leave work, and another profile to set your ringtone to your favorite song while you are not at work.
If you find a bug, please email me at email@example.com, and let me know. If your email leads to the discovery of a real bug, I'll refund your purchase price.
Note: If you don't have Locale or Tasker installed, this plug-in will do you no good.
Tasker Users: To use: go to Profiles, and add a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Perimeter Detection."
Locale Users: Locale has recently begun popping up a note that this plug-in duplicates their native Location function. Unlike Locale's native Location condition, this plug-in is mostly about the act of arriving at or departing from a location, not simply being at a place; you can read more details about what makes it different below. Give this plug-in a shot, compare it to Locale's built-in Location Condition, and if you are not happy with it, I'll refund your purchase anytime.
Discuss this plug-in, or Locale in general, at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103577826858095621290
Technical information below - if you are interested in how it works.
Google recently provided Android devices with a low-power way to detect arrivals and departures at places you set up. This plug-in makes use of that service to set Locale or Tasker conditions. Please note: this service from Google makes use of multiple sensors (including WiFi and GPS) to determine location. When you disable these sensors, precise location becomes more challenging. Google Play Services are very good at determining location with whatever sensors it can, but bear in mind that if you disable WiFi and GPS, location will likely be in-precise at best. If you typically leave these off, consider setting perimeters with a large radius.
There are other plug-ins that use the same service to provide "geofence" detection. I believe mine is unique, though, in that I have written algorithms to prevent (or at least severely minimize) random (& inaccurate) "Exit" occurrences, which can occur with low-power geofences. My algorithm only kicks in when the Google Play Service detects an Exit transition, so it also minimizes power consumption.
Another problem some similar apps have is that the geofences you set up don't always work after a restart. This plug-in does not suffer that problem, nor will geofences remain in use after you've stopped using them.
What makes this different from Locale's built-in Location Condition?
Perimeter Detection is not simply about "where you are", but about entry and exit. Say you've set up a "Disable Bluetooth while I am home" type condition - then say you manually enabled BT while you are at home. Sooner or later, you will find that BT has been disabled again, because Locale detects that you are at home. With perimeter detection, you set up a "Disable BT when I arrive home" condition, and once you are at home, if you enable BT, it will stay on - because the plug-in recognizes that you aren't continually "arriving" home, you simply are STILL at home.
The following actions can be triggered when entering or leaving a zone:
- Contact a geofencing service, such as the Geofancy module from FHEM, to control home automation devices, or call your own URLs when entering or leaving a zone.
- Send a text message
- Send emails
- Other actions:
Call 'Tasker' tasks
Switch Wi-Fi on or off when entering/leaving
Switch Sound on or off when entering/leaving
Switch Bluetooth on or off when entering/leaving
- Open or close your garage door, turn on the heating or turn it down, switch lights on/off, etc. EgiGeoZone can interface with most home automation servers
- Co-ordinate your car share. For example, if the driver leaves work, another person can be be automatically notified via SMS or email, allowing them to get to the meeting place on time.
- When leaving the 'Home' Zone, Bluetooth turns on enabling your phone to pair with the hands-free in your car. When you get back home, it turns Bluetooth off again, saving on your battery.
- Upon reaching work, you can have EgiGeoZone switch the sound off, and and then on again when leaving.
- Presence and absence check on servers.
- There are many more uses - our users are finding new uses for EgiGeoZone every day.
Do you want to test Geofencing services of Plot Projects but don’t want to do any coding? Download this test app ‘Geofencing by Plot Projects’. This way you can experience the power of Location Based Notifications on your phone, without implementing any code. It’s really simple and fast:
1. Create an account for the Plot Dashboard ( http://www.plotprojects.com/getourplugin )
2. Create a Geofence and an associated Notification in your Plot Dashboard
3. Enter the public token* of your account in the app
4. Receive your Location Based Notification on your own phone!
Go on, play with it:) Create a few Geofences and Notifications and see how much fun it is to receive Location Based Notifications. You could for instance create a geofence at your home, work, supermarket or mother in law’s place (“Turn around! You’re entering a hazardous area!”).
You can experiment with different sizes of Geofences. Check out our Location Based Analytics in the Plot Dashboard and see how many Location Based Notifications were sent and how many were opened.
More information on http://www.plotprojects.com/
* You can find your public token in the ‘integrate plugin’ tab in the Plot Dashboard
You will get an automatic push message when you enter / exit a Geo Fence.
The results will be logged as Enter/Exit location history
Alert youself for -
Gas refill when you are 2000m from a gas station.
Pick up medications when you are 500m from a drug store.
Make your hair when you are 100m from your girl friend's home.
This app is intended to provide developers and marketeers the ability to experience the KitLocate SDK without the need to compile a single line of code.
For best performance, please make sure to use this app on a mobile device that has a working SIM and an active GPS and WiFi.
Test the KitLocate always-on power efficient background operation and location services.
Create / View / Delete geo fences from the app UI.
Set and test geo location triggered push notification messages.
Test driving detection.
View reports on geo events (geo fence in and out, driving events).
Export reports to CSV and easily share via email.
- Power / performances toggle
- Send push messages toggle
- Meters / imperial units toggle
- Reports export to CSV
For more info: www.kitlocate.com
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
The current free triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS and mobile data settings (root users).
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping most applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://sites.google.com/site/triggerwiki/permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
a. RFID. It is able to work with 2.4GHz RFID Attendance machine in school or the schoolbus.
b. GPS/LBS Tracking. GPS/AGPS/LBS multiple locating mode, it works both indoor and outdoor.
c. Geofence. Set up to 5 safe zones and get an alert if your child enters or exits the virtual boundary.
d. Protected Communication. Family number button is a quick way to call parents, only people in white list can make the call the children.
e. SOS Alarm. Parents can get an SOS alert via phone call, text, push message, or email if your child needs help or has a medical emergency.
f. School Ready. To set silent mode ready for educational environments, No distrub for class.
g. Location Histroy. You can see the location history in the app, if there is an emergency, you will know where your children are.
When I was developing a geofence application, I found it was difficult to test or demo it to other people, because the lack of geofence crossing simulation program.
All I wanted was: a process runs in background, mimics the device moving from location A to location B, and passing through a geo-fenced area along the way, so that the Geofence App can react to the "mocked location changes" accordingly.
If you are in the similar situation, now you have it.
I have created this Geofence Crossing (GeoXing) App, where you can drag the icon on the map to set geo-fence center point and radius. Then it can run in "Simulate" and "Run" mode, where "Simulate" let you have a quick view of the location changes (with 20 seconds), and "Run" mode would close GeoXing map but show a small floating windows indicating the location changes controlled by background process. You can bring up your own application, and the device is being simulated in background just like moving from location A to location B physically.
I plan to enhance this App continuously, and welcome any suggestions.
Also, parents can monitor their children’s location in real time and is notified when their children enters or leaves safety zone set by the parents.
"Help your children enjoy their mobile device safely!"
Child Protection Software.
✔ App Blocking - Protect your child against harmful apps. Parents can control and block unwanted apps(adult, dating, pornography, games, SNS..) or set time limits.
✔ WebSite Blocking (Safe Browsing) - Protect your child from unsuitable web content. Parents can block access to harmful contents or inappropriate sites, such as adult/gambling/nude/pornography websites, and monitor list of websites they visited.
✔ Game Play Time - Protect your children from game addiction. Parent can set how long your child can play games in a day.
✔ Planning Device Time - Protect your children from smartphone addiction. Plan a specific time limit for each day of the week to prevent your kids from late-night games, web browsing, sns and smartphone addiction.
✔ Geo Fencing - Parents can track location of their kids in case of kidnapping and receive notification when a child enters or leaves the safety zone set by the parents.
✔ Monitor all activities - Parents can view their child’s entire online activities, such as device usage time, frequently launched apps, app usage time, visited website, calls & SMS.
✔ Call Block - Block unwanted calls, set a list of allowed callers
✔ Keyword Alerts - When a child receives a text including a key words parents have set, it notifies parents immediately so that parents can actively respond to violence and bullying at school.
How to use
: Before installing and applying Mobile Fence on your child’s device, try the functions on your device first.
1) Install Mobile Fence on parent’s smart device
2) Create account and login
3) Link the smart device to Mobile Fence
4) Installation complete
5) Launch Mobile Fence app and set family rules.
( Or, login to http://www.mobilefence.com from PC and set family rules)
How to install and link Mobile Fence to child’s device
1) Install Mobile Fence to child’s device
2) Login with parent’s account
3) Link Mobile Fence with child’s device
• Blocking Service - Block apps, Block website(Safe Browsing), Location tracking, game time limiting, harmful content block(Child Protection), Call Block
• Monitoring Service - Launched app, Visited Website, Blocked website, Usage time report, Frequently used app report
• Call/Text Service - Call block, Text message monitoring, Keyword Alert, Adult/International call block
• Location Tracking - Child location tracking, Lost device tracking, Remote factory reset, Remote device control, Geo Fencing, Geo Watching
• Transparency - Share what parents are monitoring and limiting with the child.
Child’s safe mobile use is very important issue for every parents because parents cannot always be with their child. Also, children tend to have strong curiosity and might not be aware of inappropriate and harmful online environment. Now, use Mobile Fence to block harmful website,apps and control child’s device time to create safe, healthy, and productive mobile environment.
Mobile Fence(Parental Control software) Website : http://www.mobilefence.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/MobileFence
Questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Localización del vehículo en tiempo real
- Conexión y Desconexión remota del suministro de combustible protegida por contraseña
- Seguimiento del vehículo en tiempo real
- Reproducción de las rutas recorridas por el vehículo las últimas 4 horas
- Visualización de Alertas del vehículo
- Orden de llamada para escuchar el interior del vehículo
- Armado y Desarmado del sistema de alarma
- Apertura remota de seguros eléctricos
- Activación de la función Antiasalto
- Conocer el estado de las puerta y la ignición de su vehículo
Si necesita ayuda para el uso de esta aplicación
escríbanos a: email@example.com
Para probar la aplicación de manera gratuita, puede utilizar la cuenta TEST
©2013 Globaltronic International Corp. S. A. ®Todos los derechos reservados.
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
You edit flowcharts, just add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your automation flows are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 240 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Start and kill app activity or service
• Send and receiver Intent broadcast
• Use Tasker and Locale action, condition and event plug-in
• UI automation; tap buttons, back, home, etc.
• Check foreground and installed app
• Clear app cache
• Execute shell command, including root
• Reboot and shutdown device
• List, copy, delete, move, zip and unzip file
• List, upload, download and delete file on Google Drive and FTP server
• Internet download using HTTP request
• Compose and send e-mail, Gmail and SMS
• Check Gmail unread count
• Await sent and received SMS
• Await incoming and outgoing call
• Make phone call
• Get location and geofencing
• Check nearby cell tower
• Check and change account data sync, airplane mode, app notifications, attention light, audio volume, auto-sync, battery level, Bluetooth & USB tethering, Bluetooth, Bluetooth SCO, car & night mode, CPU speed, docked state, flashlight, GPS, input method (keyboard), mic mute, mobile data, mobile network (2G/3G/4G), mobile operator, mobile signal strength, network type, NFC, power save mode, power source, ringer mode, ringtone, roaming, screen brightness, screen & device orientation, speakerphone, system settings, system language, timezone, wallpaper, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi signal strength, wired headset
• Check light, temperature, pressure, proximity, personal activity sensor
• Scan and write NFC tag
• Take picture with camera or screenshot
• Play and record sound
• Control and await media player changes
• Read media (MP3) tags
• Show toast message and over 20 different dialogs
• Show, hide, await and cancel notification
• Get and set clipboard content
• Get and create calendar event
• Get contact
• Add alarm and timer
• Check mobile and Wi-Fi data usage and throughput
• Await speech recognition and Google Now voice command
• Play text-to-speech
• Await motion gestures and headset button press
• Get weather
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
Community & feedback
Apn4Apps requires Android version 1.6 minimum. Below Android version 2.2 it disables the mobile data by adding suffix to APN and APN type. If you uninstall it without the mobile data connection please check your APN settings and remove apn4apps suffix from your settings.
For Android version 2.2 and above Apn4Apps manages the mobile data without modifying APN settings.
Xperia users please disable Extended Standby Mode or add Apn4Apps to whitelist in Stamina mode in order to Apn4Apps to work and to get notifications.
Unfortunately Google had disabled the function that was used to enable/disable mobile data in Android 5.x. So Apn4Apps and similiar apps dont work in Lolipop and beyond. Please refer the link below for the status.
issue 78084 bychuongle...@gmail.com: setMobileDataEnabled removed / omitted in Android 5.0 (API Level 21)?
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, protect your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to write us an e-mail.
You could combine any activities/ actions and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* Set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.
“Military Grade” auto security without any subscription fees.
This Free app can control ALL alarm functions without wifi or data connection.
"UNLIMITED TWO WAY" means, not only tracking and controlling your NOVA GPS auto security systems from any distance but you will get specific alerts when someone attempts to steal your vehicle to you mobile devices via SMS and CALLS.
-REMOTE START your car from any distance
-By adding “NOVA SMART KEY” Bluetooth module, your car can automatically disarm / unlock doors when you are near and arm/lock doors when you leave, without ever touching your phone or remote.
-Easy to use icons put you in control
-Anti-jacking feature lets you regain control of your stolen vehicle and can even kill the engine to totally immobilize your vehicle.
- Get precise location of your vehicle at anytime
- Remote car starter
- Listen in on thieves
- Shutdown the engine
- Schedule Automatic remote start
- Set speed alerts
- Control Geo fence / anti- tow alert
- Close windows
- Trunk release
- Panic or car finder
- Add/ Delete users
- Change features and settings
- Turn on/off shock sensor/ remotes
- Turn on/off Nova Smart Key
How do I turn my car into a NOVA SMART CAR? Easy.
1. Download the free NOVA GPS app.
2. Get a NOVA GPS auto security system installed in your vehicle.
3. Take full control of your vehicle by connecting it to your app in the settings menu.
There you go. Now you will unlimited control and functionality you have always dreamed of.
Visit http://www.ht-nova.com for more product info.