This is the donate version without pop-up, is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
PLEASE UNINSTALL THE FREE VERSION BEFORE INSTALL THIS ONE.
### THIS APP IS ONLY FOR Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3 or other Samsung compatible devices ###
This is a link to the original Samsung App's icon missing on Samsung GS3 and Notes II.
If installed on compatible Samsung device (eg Galaxy S2) where the icon is already present, adds the ability to activate the Task Manager from the notification bar.
It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer, the homescreen and THE NOTIFICATIONS BAR without having to long-press the home button.
This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.
It will be also installed an HELP ICON through which YOU CAN ACTIVATE OR DEACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION and share the app with your friends.
The donate version without pop-up is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
Search for "Task Manager S4 Shortcut" that installs also four widgets (shortcuts) to the individual tabs on the task manager.
Currently supported languages are:
If your language is not present in this list, please let me know that I will provide to insert it; send me an e-mail with the name of your language (as it appears in the list of the languages that you can set on your device) and the label that should appear below the Task manager icon.
Please report even if some translation is not correct.
- View CPU and RAM usage for running apps and even for closed apps (average values).
- Sort all (not only running) apps by Popularity, CPU and RAM.
- Monitor, launch, stop and uninstall apps (including background) and services.
- Search apps by name.
- Special background service calculates average CPU, RAM and frequency of use for all running apps every 5 seconds. When app is closed the average values are displayed for CPU and RAM.
App is 100% FREE and with NO ads!
1. When some app is closed the last values are displayed for CPU and RAM. The average values will be displayed after the next launch of the Task Manager.
2. "CPU -> Services" tab is not yet supported (black screen)
3. "MEM -> Services" tab is not yet supported (black screen)
4. "Popular -> Services" tab is not yet supported (black screen)
5. The black screen (for results) may be displayed for short time while sorting by popularity ("Popular" tab).
6. You may haven't Privileges to start/stop some services.
7. App was tested on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7", and LG Optimus Me phone.
m:log is simple application which shows system log with function of filtering, limiting the number of logs and with user friendly interface.