Not only does this is game tests your eye sight, and reaction time, its super fun, addictive and FREE!
Complete all 5 levels and compare your highest score against friends or the thousands of people that play as well!
Hashtag #ShadeSpotter with your score on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, for your chance to win an iPad!
The game has 4 levels. The more blocks you match and throw to a box, the more points you get. To make it challenging, on each level you'll find a box with more holes. There will be more blocks as well.
Feel like playing? Go shape-matching!
- play against the best opponent - YOURSELF
- sweet and colorful blocks in multiple shapes
- four levels: easy, medium, hard and expert
- fun to play, hard to master
- keep playing till you beat your score
THANK YOU for playing Shape Matcher and other WaaWee games.
❝ Paper Toss 2.0 is a great new free game for wasting time and procrastinating real work. ❞ ~ Gamezebo.com Review
❝ Download Paper Toss 2.0 with confidence. It’s a classic time waster gone digital, a major upgrade over the original, and best of all, it's free. ❞ ~ SlideToPlay.com Review
The mega-hit Paper Toss game franchise just got a big promotion to Paper Toss 2.0. Remember those pesky "Hey, you hit me!" co-workers from the original Paper Toss? In 2.0 you can throw right at them, you devil. You'll still score points by flicking wads of paper into the office trash can (now with a handsome new ergonomic design). Plus, try your skills with flaming paper balls, tossable bananas, tomatoes, grenades and other stuff to hurl in all-new settings.
Since it's initial launch in June 2009, Paper Toss has been downloaded over 100 million times. Paper Toss 2.0 takes tossing to an entirely new level. It's a free app, because that's our thing. With it, you get:
★ Bananas, grenades and other new tossables
★ Annoying co-workers to toss stuff at
★ Moving targets and bank shots
★ Brand new levels plus classic favorites
★ Breakable, exploding office objects
★ Power-ups to boost your scores
Version 2.0 is so realistic, you'll think you're actually killing time in an office cubicle. (Maybe you are. We won't tell anyone.)
➤ Install Paper Toss 2.0 - It's Free!
Paper Toss 2.0 is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games like NinJump, DragonVale, Ragdoll Blaster, Strike Knight, Army of Darkness Defense, Shape Shift and Graffiti Ball. Search Google Play for "Backflip Studios" to see all our apps.
Follow @BackflipStudios on Twitter for free game announcements and other updates.
Thanks for playing!
Play single player, or two players on the same device!
Good game for children and family. It has been described as reminding people of Crazy 8s.
If you have problems, or it is not what you expected, email me at the Developer link below.
With 3 different levels of difficulty, Easy with up to 3 circles on screen, Normal with up to 5 circles and Hard with a whopping 8 circles on screen at the same time I'd definitely recommend using both hands to play this game.
You need to press and hold your finger on the screen to make a black shape bigger. Lift your finger in perfect timing to stop it. Make the perfect shape. Be careful, if you cross the border, you will lose. But you can find satisfaction in new beginning and try to get the glory! How precise and good you are?
Game includes shapes that are perfect. These shapes are square, circle, triangle and star. Stop the black shape as close to the outer edge of red shape to make your score perfect.
Perfect Shape will help your children to improve their skills and reflexes in a playful way. In addition, the game is useful to the youngest population because they can learn basic shapes and forms, and You don’t have to worry when your child plays because there is no in app purchase.
★★★★★ Funny and attractive design
★★★★★ Lots of different and new levels
★★★★★ Quality and Speed
The perfect way to stop and take breath and relax after a busy day. Every next level is more difficult and requires more concentration. You will make new highscores with your friends.
Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.”
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
• "There's nothing better than storming the purple shores of some nameless land as a robot, rainbow-sh***ing unicorn to the beat of Erasure's 'Always'." -Kotaku
• Finally, the addicting Internet sensation gallops majestically onto Android Market
Everyone has dreams…even robot unicorns. Well, ESPECIALLY robot unicorns. They have dreams of fairies and dolphins and Erasure. And they chase them like nobody's business. Now you can live the life of a robot unicorn everywhere you go with ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK for your favorite Android device. Run like the wind, dash like the rain, and make your dreams come true.*
*Dreams unlikely to come true.
Specially for the Android version: both Spirit and Spirit HD (tablet version) included in the same package. Buy once and play both versions of the game on your different devices.
Simple and fun to play. No shooting. No on-screen controls. Just slide your finger and Spirit will mimic your movements.
Check out what people are saying about it:
• "Spirit is a paradigm example of independent game development for the iPhone" - 'Must Have', No DPad
• "If you're looking for a challenging new arcade experience, this one's easy to recommend" - Touch Arcade
• "Spirit is a budget gem you don’t want to miss" - TouchGen
• "One of the best arcade-style apps on the App Store right now" - GameZebo
• "The experience is incredibly fluid and seamless. It just feels right, and no amount of screen-shots can do it justice" - themacfeed.com
• "Hypnotic, compelling stuff" - The Sunday Times
• "Slick control scheme meets fantastic visual effects and sound design; this is the complete arcade package" - Games Uncovered
Take control of Spirit in an intense retro inspired arcade experience, reinvented for Android devices.
Guide Spirit against many different enemy types, and distort space to force them into another dimension.
Features a fluid, easy to play yet hard to master control system. Relative movement allows you to keep your finger out of the way of the action.
Combine links and combos to build up huge scores. Fight your way through increasingly challenging waves, uniquely generated for each game.
App2SD supported. Please email any questions.
If you have already purchased the HD version and would like to upgrade to the XHD, please purchase the XHD version and email us your Google Wallet order number for both your HD and XHD purchases and we'll refund the HD purchase.
Below are solutions to common problems but feel free to email us if you are still having any problems and we'll get back to you.
* If having purchased the game you get a license failure, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try restarting your device and reinstalling.
* If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
* If your download is declined, your credit card authorisation will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
* The game uses Google's standard licensing service. It will use the internet to retrieve a license which will expire periodically and then be automatically renewed. The longer you have the game, the longer the time between license renewals.
If you have any other problems or other feedback, please don't hesitate to drop us an email and we'll get back to you.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats.
4.5/5 - Touch Arcade: "meditative and unique. An enthralling experience"
4/5 - Droid Gamers: "it has been a delightful experience"
8/10 - Pocket Gamer: "a beautiful and innovative story-driven puzzle adventure"
5/5 - Know your Apps: "proof that games can be art"
9/10 - Android Life: "brilliantly atmospheric"
4.9/5 - Android Tapp: "a must play epic & beautiful journey"
4/5 - 148Apps: "absolutely gorgeous and somewhat surreal experience"
9.5/10 - ArcadeLife: "a personal journey, an emotional story without words"
5/5 - GameWoof: "excellent game... ...a future classic."
Hero Of Many takes you on an epic journey as a tiny hero in a dangerous world. But you’re not alone; you lead a swarm of water-beings through fierce battles for freedom across four different worlds and twenty-six choreographed levels.
It’s an atmospheric action adventure that takes you deep into underwater caverns. Where you:
• Explore mysterious places
• Save your friends
• Learn how to survive
• Face array of challenges
• Discover new powers
• Defeat monsters
Hero Of Many is a story told with no words that explores what it means to be a hero.
• 4 different worlds
• 26 story levels
• Aesthetic art design
• Original soundtrack
• Immersive audio
• Physical puzzles
In Hero Of Many you will not survive alone. You need your friends and they need you.
Can you rise to the challenge?
“A really nifty little space-physics puzzle game that plays with propulsion and gravity.” - Kotaku.com
4.5/5 stars - “Galactic – a ‘Must Play’ gravity bending physics puzzler!” - AndroidTapp.com
5/5 stars - “Not only is it an appealing game for users of all ages, but it will also keep them hooked for hours on end and might just be even considered a “good waste of time”!” - AndroidAppsReview.com
“Galactic, feature some pretty cool space physics that require quick thinking and reflexes.” - TalkAndroid.com
Intelligence, skill, reaction, reflex, action, adventure and entertainment. They all come together for you in this game.
In the Skill mode, goal is to solve different puzzles in space physics with quick thinking and reflexes through 60 different levels.
In the Sandbox mode, goal is to, get bigger and bigger from a meteor to a planet, star and even a blackhole, using gravitation, orbital physics, meteor showers and space shuttles and accomplish different missions etc.
- Two different modes as Skill and Sandbox
- 8 different languages: English, French, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish and Russian
- Each modes is optimized for both tablets and phones
- Unique physics-based gameplay
- 50 Different Levels
- Unlock 10 Bonus Levels
- Various Level Mechanics
- Travel Through Space Layers
- Gain Rank By Collecting All Stars
- Explore The Space
- Experience Different Space Objects
- Transform Yourself In To Bigger Ones (meteor > planet > star > blackhole)
- Produce Fleets
- Be A Nightmare(blackhole) For Others
- Accomplish Different Missions (25+ Quests)
- Unlock 20+ Achievements
Requirements: Galactic works with all Android smartphones like HTC Desire, Desire HD, Sensation, Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note/Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Nexus, LG Optimus 2x, Optimus 3d, Optimus Black, Sony Xperia S, Xperia Arc S, Motorola Atrix, Xoom/Xoom 2 ect. running Android 2.2 or later.
Internet: Wifi, Edge or 3G network requared to update ranks/archivements to GREE.
Visit us: http://www.GalacticGame.com
Join us on: http://www.facebook.com/GalacticGame
Keywords: galactic, galaxy, solar, star, space, meteor, universe, spaceship, spacecraft, ship, game, physics, puzzle, planet, blackhole, gravity, orbital, osmos
A game for all fans of Osmos and beyond.
Physically correct behavior of objects:
momentum conservation during the matter interchange, gravitational attraction etc.
Different object types: matter, antimatter, gravitymatter, antigravitymatter.
Show your trajectory in the levels with attraction.
If the AI proves to be too much of a challenge, invite a friend (or five) to play with you, and share control of the galaxy with them, or join opposing teams and compete against each other -- it's all up to you.
To make the flow of the game even less predictable, each player can choose from a large list of abilities to take with them into each match that can drastically change the way the game plays. Some abilities are defensive in nature, some offensive, and others are a mix of the two. There are even abilities that let you reshape the galaxy to your advantage, collapsing or creating new hyperspace routes between stars.
And if that's not enough, certain abilities can be used in a sequence for even more devastating effects.
Can your galactic empire prevail and rise up above others? There is only one way to find out...
"Definitely download it. It’s fun, simple to play, highly addictive and free! If you like your games casual, well designed and addictive, this is absolutely the game for you." - 5/5 - Antroidtapp.com
"They must be drinking some special vodka because they’ve given the world a stonking good bit of fun. Bizarrely addictive!" - 4/5 - Androidgamesreview.com
"It shines for its simplicity which adds to the beauty of this game, not only is it very addictive and fun, but it also looks great. It’s one of those games that you don’t want to uninstall because you keep coming back to it, even if it is for a quick round." - 4.5/5 - Androidspin.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
GYRO is a wonderfully simple yet fiendishly addictive arcade puzzle game like none you’ve ever seen before; a game of pure old school arcade beauty that serves up that ‘just one more go’ factor in spades.
Use one finger to rotate the multi-coloured wheel 360 degrees whilst making sure that the coloured balls flying onto the screen land in the matching part of the wheel. Sounds easy? Throw in more balls and increasingly faster speed over time and GYRO becomes a fast-paced game of skill and nerves, urging you to collect power-ups, rack up massive scores and last as long as you can whilst your skills are tested to the absolute max!
- Beautifully simple controls and design
- Incredibly addictive arcade gameplay
- Gazillions of points to collect
- Arcade, Time Attack, Hardcore and Challenges game modes
- Unlockable color sets and 8-bit sound set
- Online Leaderboards and Achievements
Become our fan on Facebook:
* * * * *
Permission 'READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY' - Quote from Swarm website: Allows Swarm to prevent fraud and create a secure environment (no personally identifiable information is used). Is announced to be removed in the next version of Swarm.