Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.”
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
Specially for the Android version: both Spirit and Spirit HD (tablet version) included in the same package. Buy once and play both versions of the game on your different devices.
Simple and fun to play. No shooting. No on-screen controls. Just slide your finger and Spirit will mimic your movements.
Check out what people are saying about it:
• "Spirit is a paradigm example of independent game development for the iPhone" - 'Must Have', No DPad
• "If you're looking for a challenging new arcade experience, this one's easy to recommend" - Touch Arcade
• "Spirit is a budget gem you don’t want to miss" - TouchGen
• "One of the best arcade-style apps on the App Store right now" - GameZebo
• "The experience is incredibly fluid and seamless. It just feels right, and no amount of screen-shots can do it justice" - themacfeed.com
• "Hypnotic, compelling stuff" - The Sunday Times
• "Slick control scheme meets fantastic visual effects and sound design; this is the complete arcade package" - Games Uncovered
Take control of Spirit in an intense retro inspired arcade experience, reinvented for Android devices.
Guide Spirit against many different enemy types, and distort space to force them into another dimension.
Features a fluid, easy to play yet hard to master control system. Relative movement allows you to keep your finger out of the way of the action.
Combine links and combos to build up huge scores. Fight your way through increasingly challenging waves, uniquely generated for each game.
App2SD supported. Please email any questions.
If you have already purchased the HD version and would like to upgrade to the XHD, please purchase the XHD version and email us your Google Wallet order number for both your HD and XHD purchases and we'll refund the HD purchase.
Below are solutions to common problems but feel free to email us if you are still having any problems and we'll get back to you.
* If having purchased the game you get a license failure, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try restarting your device and reinstalling.
* If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
* If your download is declined, your credit card authorisation will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
* The game uses Google's standard licensing service. It will use the internet to retrieve a license which will expire periodically and then be automatically renewed. The longer you have the game, the longer the time between license renewals.
If you have any other problems or other feedback, please don't hesitate to drop us an email and we'll get back to you.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats.
“A really nifty little space-physics puzzle game that plays with propulsion and gravity.” - Kotaku.com
4.5/5 stars - “Galactic – a ‘Must Play’ gravity bending physics puzzler!” - AndroidTapp.com
5/5 stars - “Not only is it an appealing game for users of all ages, but it will also keep them hooked for hours on end and might just be even considered a “good waste of time”!” - AndroidAppsReview.com
“Galactic, feature some pretty cool space physics that require quick thinking and reflexes.” - TalkAndroid.com
Intelligence, skill, reaction, reflex, action, adventure and entertainment. They all come together for you in this game.
In the Skill mode, goal is to solve different puzzles in space physics with quick thinking and reflexes through 60 different levels.
In the Sandbox mode, goal is to, get bigger and bigger from a meteor to a planet, star and even a blackhole, using gravitation, orbital physics, meteor showers and space shuttles and accomplish different missions etc.
- Two different modes as Skill and Sandbox
- 8 different languages: English, French, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish and Russian
- Each modes is optimized for both tablets and phones
- Unique physics-based gameplay
- 50 Different Levels
- Unlock 10 Bonus Levels
- Various Level Mechanics
- Travel Through Space Layers
- Gain Rank By Collecting All Stars
- Explore The Space
- Experience Different Space Objects
- Transform Yourself In To Bigger Ones (meteor > planet > star > blackhole)
- Produce Fleets
- Be A Nightmare(blackhole) For Others
- Accomplish Different Missions (25+ Quests)
- Unlock 20+ Achievements
Requirements: Galactic works with all Android smartphones like HTC Desire, Desire HD, Sensation, Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note/Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Nexus, LG Optimus 2x, Optimus 3d, Optimus Black, Sony Xperia S, Xperia Arc S, Motorola Atrix, Xoom/Xoom 2 ect. running Android 2.2 or later.
Internet: Wifi, Edge or 3G network requared to update ranks/archivements to GREE.
Visit us: http://www.GalacticGame.com
Join us on: http://www.facebook.com/GalacticGame
Keywords: galactic, galaxy, solar, star, space, meteor, universe, spaceship, spacecraft, ship, game, physics, puzzle, planet, blackhole, gravity, orbital, osmos
Not only does this is game tests your eye sight, and reaction time, its super fun, addictive and FREE!
Complete all 5 levels and compare your highest score against friends or the thousands of people that play as well!
Hashtag #ShadeSpotter with your score on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, for your chance to win an iPad!
If the AI proves to be too much of a challenge, invite a friend (or five) to play with you, and share control of the galaxy with them, or join opposing teams and compete against each other -- it's all up to you.
To make the flow of the game even less predictable, each player can choose from a large list of abilities to take with them into each match that can drastically change the way the game plays. Some abilities are defensive in nature, some offensive, and others are a mix of the two. There are even abilities that let you reshape the galaxy to your advantage, collapsing or creating new hyperspace routes between stars.
And if that's not enough, certain abilities can be used in a sequence for even more devastating effects.
Can your galactic empire prevail and rise up above others? There is only one way to find out...
Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets! Whether it’s the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia – a planet made entirely of junk food, or the new Brass Hogs episode ruled by evil Hektor Porko, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
4.5/5 - Touch Arcade: "meditative and unique. An enthralling experience"
4/5 - Droid Gamers: "it has been a delightful experience"
8/10 - Pocket Gamer: "a beautiful and innovative story-driven puzzle adventure"
5/5 - Know your Apps: "proof that games can be art"
9/10 - Android Life: "brilliantly atmospheric"
4.9/5 - Android Tapp: "a must play epic & beautiful journey"
4/5 - 148Apps: "absolutely gorgeous and somewhat surreal experience"
9.5/10 - ArcadeLife: "a personal journey, an emotional story without words"
5/5 - GameWoof: "excellent game... ...a future classic."
Hero Of Many takes you on an epic journey as a tiny hero in a dangerous world. But you’re not alone; you lead a swarm of water-beings through fierce battles for freedom across four different worlds and twenty-six choreographed levels.
It’s an atmospheric action adventure that takes you deep into underwater caverns. Where you:
• Explore mysterious places
• Save your friends
• Learn how to survive
• Face array of challenges
• Discover new powers
• Defeat monsters
Hero Of Many is a story told with no words that explores what it means to be a hero.
• 4 different worlds
• 26 story levels
• Aesthetic art design
• Original soundtrack
• Immersive audio
• Physical puzzles
In Hero Of Many you will not survive alone. You need your friends and they need you.
Can you rise to the challenge?
Now, these retro games are available for free on your phones and tablets. Original sound, easy-to-use controls, various skins for devices, a full set of games, and no built-in payments and purchases. Play the classic snake, tanks, racing, tennis, shooter and other logical, sports and arcade games.
Now in “Real retro games” are available 8 different games, you can also change the initial level and the speed for each of the games.
Play and achieve the best scores, compete with friends and acquaintances. And if you are missing some games, or if you have noticed any incorrectness of the controls, please, inform us about it in the comments section and we will try to accommodate your wishes in the next update.
Retro Games – the soul of video games.
• Stylish interface;
• Carefully recreated classic Brick Games;
• Original sound setting;
• Familiar controls that was transferred to the touchscreen;
• Set of additional skins for the device;
• Favorite gameplay - and nothing extra.
This game takes basic cell osmosis principles and presents them in a polished, relaxing and addictive manner for touch devices.
Squadron is a classic Shoot'em Up. Your goal will be quite challenging as you will have to save the Universe from its evil enemies.
Aboard your spacecraft, you will have to get rid of a large number of enemies while dodging their attacks. Will you be skilled enough to understand your enemies strategy and attack patterns?
In this "bullet hell" shooter game, you will be faced with an increasingly large number of projectiles and enemies. As the game progresses, you will earn the right to upgrade your spacecraft to bring it to full lethal capacity.
The game is packed with 30 breath taking levels giving you hours of fun for you and your friends.
The Galaxy's future is now in your hands. Download Squadron today!
Shooter is the latest Magma Mobile Arcade game inspired by the famous old-school manic shooters.
This Shoot 'em up (shmup or STG) will immerse you in a space environment aboard an aircraft where your goal is to shoot waves of enemies!
This "bullet hell" game (also called danmaku) is easy-to-handle but hard to master!
Indeed, the player will have to memorize levels and enemy attack patterns to confront overwhelming numbers of enemy projectiles. Using power ups will be very helpful in your adventure!
Try first the Evolution mode and travel all over the galaxy to fight against bosses and win stars to buy a huge collection of items available on the store (garage)!
Then, if you are an incredible player you will be able to unlock the Survival mode and numerous achievements!
You will also have the opportunity to customize your spaceship to improve your gaming skills (life, attack, defense...).
This HD Graphics Shooter will offer an intense experience for hardcore gamers yet remaining accessible to new casual gamers.
Come play Shooter now for a great experience!
Just select the shapes in the sky and shoot them with bullets from the Shape Shooter Glow. Don’t let them reach the bottom of the screen or you will lose a live. The more shapes you shoot, the more types of bullets and the higher score you get.
How to play:
- There are three levels of bullet in your Shape Shooter Glow which are shown at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Taps the shapes to make them break and don’t let them down to the bottom.
- Tries to shoot more and more shapes; your bullet’s level will be up.
- There are some balls falling in the sky, break them into pieces as soon as possible, you can get higher score or enrich your weapons.
Tips: Be careful! After shoot the shapes, the splashing pieces change color every 2 seconds
- Simple game rule
- Multiple bullet speed levels
- Global high score ranking
- Simple but beautiful “Starry night” background
- Having merry sound
“A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land.” -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148Apps“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5” -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game that’s incredibly fun even if you don’t want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play
Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!
Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Full Tablet support for both 7 and 10 inch tablets!
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com