Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 300,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. It also now provides real-time updates for all of the Arriva Bus fleet. So, in a situation when things are unfortunately not running to plan, you can use the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
Buy tickets before you travel, any day, at any time, when you’re at home, in the office or out and about, so you have them ready for when you want to travel.
No need to worry about having the right change, or cash anymore just buy the tickets on your phone with a debit or credit card.
With your ticket on your phone, you only need to remember one thing as you leave the house, so losing or forgetting your ticket is a thing of the past.
Just download today – buy your ticket – show the driver and go!
This App features
• Buy tickets for Aberdeen, Greater Manchester, Calderdale and Huddersfield, Bradford, Leeds, South Essex and around Hampshire and Worcester, using credit or debit cards
• Links with the First Bus travel information App for bus times, news and up to date notices affecting First bus services
• Details on ticket types and fares for travel on First bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services
Additional features, tickets and areas to use FirstBus m-tickets will be introduced soon.
The Arriva Trains Wales app is free for download..
Search scheduled train times, check real time train running and purchase the new Mobile Multi-Flex tickets delivered straight to your mobile.
The great features of the app are::
• The only way to buy and travel on the new Mobile Multi-Flex tickets
• No booking fees
• Quick, simple and secure to use
• Live journey and platform information (where available)
• Plan any train journey in the UK
• Check train times for any rail journey in the UK
• Quickly find train times based on recent searches
• Repeat purchase quickly without registering or signing in
• Further features will be added soon
To purchase the new Mobile Multi-Flex tickets you will need to select "Open Return" on the Plan Journey Screen. You can select to travel today as the tickets can be used within 3 months. Once activated you must complete your journey within 3 hours.
Tickets are sent straight to your device or you can delegate a ticket to another person. Pay securely with your credit/debit card or Pingit app.
For more information, visit http://www.buses.co.uk/.
How does this app know when my bus will arrive?
Almost every regular bus in the Netherlands transmits a message with the current position and punctuality. This information is used to calculate the delay for the next few stops.
The data from this app is provided by the API (KV7turbo) of openov.nl, an initiative for the public provision of public transport information, freely accessible to everyone.
OpenOV acquires the dynamic data of GOVI, who receives public transport data from operators to use it in dynamic travel information systems such as the electronic bus signs.
EBS ((Full coverage: Amsterdam)
Arriva (Full coverage)
Qbuzz (Full coverage: Fryslan/Friesland, Groningen, Drenthe, Utrecht)
Veolia ((Full coverage: Haaglanden, Brabant, Limburg)
Connexxion(CXX)/GVU/Hermes (Provincie Utrecht/Stadsregio Amsterdam/ Zeeland / Stadsregio Eindhoven / Overijssel / Flevoland / Noord-Holland / Zuid-Holland)
Breng (Full coverage)
RET (Realtime for tram, metro and bus)
Meaning of the colors
Darkgreen means the bus is currently driving and is on schedule
Lightgreen means the bus is planned and there is (currently) no information about any delay.
Red means the bus will depart delayed
Blue indicates the bus is ahead of schedule
White means that there is no real-time information available on this bus.
1. Book Train Tickets
2. Book Tickets during Tatkal Hours
3. Get Live Train Status
4. Get PNR Status (New GUI): Now Check & Share PNR Status in a few clicks.
5. Offline PNR : Now Check PNR Status without Internet Connection (Premium SMS charges may Apply)
6. Ad Free Zone (NEW): We have Added a new zone without Advertisements for Interruption Free Ticket Booking.
This application is for booking your train tickets in Indian Railways. This app uses internet
connection for fetching data. You can book both Tatkal and general tickets through this app.
Disclaimer: This app only shows mobile version of IRCTC Mobile Portal. This app doesn't save any user credentials.
With ticket inventory from over 1500 operators and 15000 routes, AbhiBus.com is the preferred choice of booking, when it comes to bus travel. Now you can book your bus tickets on the move with AbhiBus's android application.
Download Now and avail exciting offers on bus tickets to destinations of your choice across India.
- Booking History - Save all your bookings in the app for future reference.
- In-app Customer Support - The best customer service to make sure you have a happy journey.
- Book KSRTC Tickets
- Debit card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
- Save your card details through our secured powered gateway for hassle free booking in the future.
Book bus tickets on Dhanunjaya Travels, SVR Travels, VRL Travels, KPN Travels, Kaveri Travels, Kallada Travels, Kaleswari Travels, Neeta Travels, Diwakar Travels, Kesineni Travels, Paulo Travels, SRM Travels, Orange Travels and many more private bus operators!
- Visit our official site at http://www.abhibus.com/
- Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/abhibus or like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/abhibus to get more info about latest offers on bus tickets
- FAQs : http://www.abhibus.com/faq
Use offer code RBAPP100 to get Rs 100 off on your first app booking!! TnC Apply.
Use redBus.in android app to book bus & Volvo tickets in the easiest & fastest way. The app allows you to search and book bus tickets for over 67,000 routes and also choose from over 1,800 operators. Choose from seater, sleeper, semi-sleeper, A/C, non A/C buses. You can now transact on the redBus.in app using netbanking, credit cards, debit cards, Cash on delivery & phone booking options.
Key Features of the android app:
* LIVE TRACKING: Track your bus LIVE on a map. Know where you are any time during the journey
* Friends & Family: Send a tracking link to your near & dear to keep track of your whereabouts & plan pickups
* Select Boarding points: Choose your boarding point on a map and get directions
* One touch Secure Payment: Save your card details & book tickets with a single tap
* One touch Cancellations: Cancel tickets using the application with a single tap
* Save ticket details: Download previously booked tickets and save them on the app
* Call support: Call our support team directly from the application
* Find buses & route information: Use the app to check availability and price of buses & operators in India
* Ratings: Get ratings of buses based on fellow customers feedback for each operator
* Amenities: Check out amenities available in the bus
Reserve seats & check fares from several Travels like:
VRL, SRS, KPN, Orange Tours, Neeta Travels, Kallada, Kesineni, SVR, Sharma Travels, HKB, Sangeetha, SRM, Seabird, Hindusthan, Paulo, Rathimeena, Sharma, Sree Kaleswari, Universal, Kaveri, Morning star, Greenline, Prasanna, Hebron, Hans, Vivegam, National, A1, Roadlink, Meghana, Patel, Konduskar, Jabbar & many more
Book tickets on state bus carriers as well such as:
UPSRTC, HRTC, GoaKadamba, etc.
States in which bus services can be found:
Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, NCR, Haryana, Goa, Kerala, West Bengal, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Orissa & many many more
***** I loved it A very easy app to handle and saves money too ;-)
***** Easy way to book ticket I am quiet happy with booking tickets through redbus android application and taking less time to book..
***** Great work by redbus I never thought bus bookings gets this easy & simple. I use to stand in bus counters to book tickets but now from a mobile without wasting hours, I can book in 5mins. I love this app. In booking counters even v stand for hours there is no guarantee I'll get a ticket or not but they r showing how many tickets r there also. Thank u redbus.
***** Excellent I have been using this site since several years and my experience is always the best. I have never faced any issue related to booking , cancellations , or reimbursement. One of the most trustable site for bus booking I have ever come across.
* Winner (Global) Mobile innovation in travel award – eyefortravel
* Winner Mbillionth award (innovations in telecom & mobile content) across South Asia - mbillionth
Discover more about redBus.in:
- up-to date database of tickets for many cities
- notifications about expiration
- statistics how much you spent on tickets
- Android Wear support - buy tickets from your watch!
Creators of this app do not financially benefit from purchases of the tickets. The app process sms tickets with respective providers directly. Ticket definitions are updated from our server. You don't have to install update of the app to have up-to-date cities and tickets list.
Supports SMS tickets in following Czech and Slovak cities:
- Prague (30 minutes, 90 minutes, 24 hours, 72 hours)
- Brno (20 minutes, 75 minutes, 24 hours)
- Ústí nad Labem (60 minutes, 24 hours adult and discounted)
- Ostrava (70 minutes, 24 hours, both adult and discounted)
- České Budějovice (60 minutes, 24 hours)
- Liberec (60 minutes)
- Plzeň (35 minutes, 24 hours, 65 minutes zones P+V, 35 minutes zone V)
- Hradec Králové (45 minutes, 24 hours)
- Olomouc (50 minutes)
- Pardubice (45 minutes, 24 hours)
- Karlovy Vary (60 minutes adult and discounted)
- Zlín+Otrokovice (40 minutes, 24 hours adult and discounted)
- Bratislava (70 minutes, 24 hours)
- Košice (60 minutes)
- Žilina (60 minutes)
- Prešov (30 minutes)
Are you missing a city that already supports SMS Tickets? Are you experiencing any problems? Let us know by e-mail at email@example.com!
This application is part of the Avast Labs Google Play account, maintained by Avast Software. Applications hosted under this account are intended for public use. Because the account is used for testing new applications and concepts, it may contain fully operational applications as well as simple demos. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Riding MTS to the game has never been easier! The MTS mTicket app allows you to purchase and use MTS tickets in seconds without waiting in line at ticket booths or at ticket machines. These new tickets are purchased and stored right on your phone!
With MTS mTicket, you can purchase trolley tickets in advance and activate them on game day. You can buy tickets for your entire traveling group and have them all on one ticket on your phone. You can use your credit card or debit card. Plus, MTS mTicket users have an express lane at Qualcomm Stadium to avoid lines to board trolleys at the game!
Simply select your game and number of riders, enter your payment card details, and your phone is your ticket.
● Secure ticket purchasing with your credit or debit card
● Your phone is your ticket
● No need to buy a Compass Card or paper ticket
● One ticket for multiple riders makes going to the game with others easier
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
TicketGoose mobile app is the simplest & easiest way of booking bus tickets from your Android device. We provide you a choice of bus services to more than 3000 destinations, with 20000+ trips everyday by associating with 700+ Bus Operators. Your transactions are 100% secure.
Book your tickets on the ticketgoose mobile app now!!
Permissions required to install the app and the reason:
• Identity: Set up special privileges.
• Contacts/Calendar: Pick travel date from calendar.
• Location: Track bus location.SMS: Send and receive messages.
• Photos/Media/Files: Store messages locally.
• Camera/Microphone: Chat feature, send and receive voice/text messages.
• Device ID & call information: Call us anytime.
• Device & app history: source that helped you to connect with us.
Payment for booking of ticket will be through Railway E-Wallet.
- Compare fares and schedules across 21 different bus ticketing sites.
- Easy searchability—just type in the destination name and get quick results.
- Efficient browsing experience with multiple search filters.
- Absolutely free of cost. No hidden charges. No trial period.
- Browse through numerous bus routes and select your preferred option.
- Recheck recent searches.
- Smooth flowing design and compact packaging.
The ixigo bus app searches across multiple portals, comes loaded with a comprehensive databank and has an intuitive interface for an awesome user experience across all mobile devices!
No need to search different sites anymore. Get verified results from major booking sites like Goibibo, MakeMyTrip, TravelYaari, via.com, etc., on a single platform and enjoy a hassle-free experience. This app also covers private bus operators across all major states in India as well as government state bus ticketing websites.
Disclaimer: Please note ixigo.com does not handle ticket bookings. You will be redirected to the main booking site for final booking confirmation. This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage.
Programa nemokama ir prieinama visiems išmaniųjų telefonų naudotojams. Programos naudojimui būtinas 3G interneto ryšys. Naudojantis Programa, galima įsigyti įvairių rūšių Vilniaus miesto viešojo transporto bilietų mobiliuoju telefonu, arba planšetiniu kompiuteriu. Vilniaus miesto viešojo transporto bilietų rūšis ir kainas tvirtina Vilniaus miesto savivaldybės Taryba. Programa leidžia vartotojui pasirinkti norimą bilieto rūšį ir kiekį. Naudodamasis Programa vartotojas atsako už tinkamą bilieto rūšies, kiekio, nuolaidos tipo parinkimą, bei kitus įvedamus ir pasirenkamus duomenis. Apmokėti už viešojo transporto bilietus galima sekant nurodymus išmaniojo telefono ekrane. Kelionės viešuoju transportu metu bent vienas viešojo transporto bilietas privalo būti aktyvintas. Turimus bilietus visada galima peržiūrėti skiltyje „Mano bilietai". Viešojo transporto kontrolės metu, kontrolieriui paprašius, vartotojas turi paruošti aktyvintą bilietą kontrolei specialaus mygtuko „Paruošti kontrolei" pagalba. Ekrane pasirodžius specialiam kontrolės kodui vartotojas turi parodyti jį kontrolieriui, kad šis specialaus įrenginio pagalba nuskaitytų kontrolės kodą ir patikrintų aktyvinto bilieto galiojimą. Programa taip pat leidžia planuoti savo kelionės maršrutą viešuoju transportu bei peržiūrėti viešojo transporto tvarkaraščius.
The Application is free of charge and accessible to all users. 3G connection is required to use the Application. The Application allows the user to purchase different types of Vilnius public transport tickets. Vilnius public transport ticket types and fares are approved by the Vilnius City Municipality Council. The user is able to select the required ticket type and quantity by using this Application. When using the Application, the user is responsible for selecting the appropriate ticket type, quantity and discount that the user is eligible for, as well as entering other input and optional data correctly. Please follow the instructions provided in the Application in order to make a payment for the public transport tickets. At least one ticket must be activated during the trip. All the purchased tickets can be reviewed under “My tickets” tab in the Application. During the ticket inspection, the user must provide the activated ticket for the inspector by selecting the option “Prepare for inspection” in the Application. As soon as the special inspection code appears on the device screen, the user must provide it to the inspector. By using the special inspection device, the inspector checks the validation of the ticket provided by the user. The Application also allows to plan the trip by the public transport and view the public transport schedules.
The MBTA mTicket app is now available for all Commuter Rail and Ferry Lines!
With the new MBTA mTicket App for Commuter Rail and Ferry, you can securely purchase MBTA Commuter Rail and Ferry Single Ride, Round-Trip, 10 Ride, and Monthly tickets in seconds. Purchasing a ticket is easy: select your trip & ticket type, enter your payment card information and your smartphone is your ticket!
Never lose your ticket again! Once you purchase your ticket, it will always stick in My Tickets. Need to replace your phone? No problem -- we can easily transfer any purchased ticket.
Want to check your schedule or service updates? You can check schedules and T-Alerts right from inside the app!
We are making the app better everyday! Let us know what you think at www.mbta.com/mticket
● Secure ticket purchasing with your credit or debit card
● Your smartphone is your ticket
● Never worry about zones again -- just select your origin and destination to purchase
● Never lose your ticket -- tickets can be easily transferred if your phone is lost or stolen
● Check Commuter Rail schedules, maps, and service alerts
● Brand new offers from JustRide and the MBTA
This app is supported on Android 2.3 and above.
Please note that support for Android beta versions or experimental features is not guaranteed and customers using Android beta versions or experimental features do so at their own risk.