Short but sweet Admittedly you can get through the whole thing in roughly an hour, as this is only the first 'episode' but what's here is very well written. My main qualms with it are that you can tell Doris is voiced by a 20 something year old guy, which is fine, but it does break the immersion a little, and the music puzzle was a little frustrating at least for me, as I was sure I was doing it right, but was required to go one note lower. Overall though, it just oozes charm and is definitely worth the price
Amazing Great storyline
Superb Innovative and hilarious
Brilliant! Great game play, fun story, funny moments and fantastic voice acting. Really enjoying it and looking forward to more!
Doris and the dragon
- Spelling errors corrected
- Various dialogue errors ironed out
- 3D audio bug with background music fixed
- Multiple small dialogue errors corrected
- UI system bug fixed
- Multiple audio bugs fixed
- Save game bug fixed where inventory was stacking or reverting to old file
- UI Fixed when exiting pause menu
- Demon BGM Track added
- Various dialogue errors fixed
- Splash screen updated
A Hauntingly beautiful Escape Game, Adventure Game, & Classic Point & Click!
Free point and click adventure game. The silent age is on! Escape from the room!