Boltz brings accessible mental math practice that covers math concepts far beyond basic arithmetic. Using scientifically backed strategies such as interleaved learning and example based study, Boltz wraps an excellent math practice suite in a clean, reward based interface.
The concepts you practice, their difficulty levels and the amount of time you practice for is completely up to you. Boltz allows for a tailored math practice experience so you can practice what you need to. Trigonometry quiz tomorrow? Fire up Boltz and get all the trigonometry practice you could possibly want.
In the spirit of making Boltz more open and accessible, the source code to the math practice portion of the app is available for anyone to contribute to. Any and all contributions are welcome at:
This app would not have been possible without:
- The SymJa symbol math calculation library
- Icons provided by Freepik, VectorsMarket, MadebyOliver, Maxim Basinski, and RoundIcons from flaticon.com
- Animations provided by Lucas Nemo, Maya Fujiwara, PixelBuddha and Arnaud Derbey
- Sound effects by freesound.org and zapsplat.com
- The supervision from Professor Larry Zhang
- The technical and moral support from my family and friends, who acted as my in-house testers and my cheerleaders