I finally know how to wear a scarf! For a Florida girl now living in Wisconsin, there were many things I needed to learn about cold weather. Wearing scarves was one of them - who knew it was so confusing? I could never figure out how all the girls at the office got all those cute scarf techniques to work. I'd just kind of drape mine halfhazardly and hope for the best. This app has a nice variety of scarf styles, and the step-by-step illustrations are really easy to follow. The recent updates adds a lot of great styles!
Fascinating App For The Scarf-Impaired Works well on the Nook HD. This is the app to get if you want easy step-by-step directions on how to get your scarves to look like the ones other, less fumbled-fingered people seem to manage. It has sections on neck and head scarves, tops, skirts, and carry bags. This is a really useful and handy application if you are interested in accessorizing with scarves.
Fashion Scarf Inventive designs. Very helpful way of showing how to tie. Would like more neck designs. Don't wear them on my head very often. Renee (David doesn't generally wear scarfs :-) )
I like the different styles But I wish that you can swipe to view the different styles instead of using the navigational keys at the bottom.
Very nice app A lot of options with clear step-by-steps
Should have Favorites
• bug fix
• bug fix
• new knots: Around Waist Scarf, Dishy Skirt, Multicolored Skirt
• new knots: Asymmetric Top, Scarf Skirt, Double-Layer Skirt
• new knots: Cannes Top, Monaco Top, Montpellier Top
• 3 new knots: Elbow Bag, Feedbag, Scarf Blouse
• 3 new knots: Shoulder Sack, Knotty Bag, Waist Pack
• 3 new knots: Hairstyle for Beach, Cochlea Hairstyle, Ponytail Wrap