Shake-a-Phrase is a fun vocabulary and parts of speech practice app for kids that lets them shake their device to create silly sentences. Perfect for learning and laughing in the classroom or on-the-go, it features over 2,000 words and definitions in 5 engaging themes for ages 8+. Use it as a start for creative writing, identifying parts of speech, or just plain goofing around. ________________________________
3 WAYS TO SHAKE UP VOCAB AND GRAMMAR PRACTICE
• SHAKE IT: creates a new random sentence every time you shake - great for discovering new words. Not sure what a word means? Just tap for definitions!
• STORY STARTER: shake up the beginning of a story and let your imagination take over.
• QUIZ ME: test your skills with adjectives, verbs, nouns, prepositions and conjunctions. Tap on the right words to get points and gain levels.
The addictive language fun in Shake-a-Phrase will encourage children to:
• Read the silly, entertaining sentences • Discover the meanings of unfamiliar words • Create their own writing projects • Test their knowledge of verbs, adjectives, nouns, prepositions and conjunctions • Share language arts fun with friends and family ________________________________
- 2,000+ age-appropriate vocabulary words, compiled by teachers and parents - Story Starter prompts suitable for classroom projects - 5 colorful, inspiring content themes: Sports, Animals, Fairytale, Monsters and Starter - Customizable Quiz game tests your knowledge of nouns, adjectives, verbs, prepositions and conjunctions, in any combination you select - Correct and incorrect answers are easy to see - Correct quiz answers are rewarded with an audible ping and bonus icons as the levels increase – no penalty for wrong answers - Save the most hilarious sentences to your Faves library - Email or SMS your favorite wacky sentences to your friends ________________________________
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we crete to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.