Does not work Installed app and all it says is voice recognition not initialized with no further information available how to make it work. Contacted support but no response.
Eh! It's ok. It gets confused very easily and doesn't under stand English very well. Told it to call someone and it couldn't understand. Overall, not bad. Definitely better than the other Android based Assistant's. Still like Cortana better.
FANTASTIC I love her she sorts every thing out for me pronto really fast stuff like music, folders ,playstore and so on
So fast and accurate!! This is by far the best assistant, and I have tried almost all of them. Faster than Cortana, and Indigo doesn't pick up everyone's voice chatter in the room. Clearly Indigo has had some time getting polished and fine tuned through her updates. I couldn't be happier with this one. In my opinion, this app was not made to make a quick buck, it was made from the heart.
Luv it!!! Forget Apple! Now you have a carry-around virtual assistant without the hassle of expensive software, and files that could eventually Corupt your hardware. Get out the way, Siri. Here comes your sister, Indigo. 😂😆😉
Amazing app. Great assistance for my phone. Its quick and easy to use. Please add a wake up call. That would make this app 10 times better. Thanks.
New in 184.108.40.206:
- Overall improvement of Indigo's knowledge
- Fixed issue where weather was occasionally unavailable
- Fixed issue with microphone
- Fixed issue with Facebook login
- Very important: Indigo picked up a few more jokes
If you like Indigo, please leave a review. It's really appreciated!
- Greatly improved Indigo's app launching capabilities. Indigo can now launch any app you have installed on your device.
- Improvements to maths and conversions
@Voice reads aloud web pages, PDF, DOC, TXT, EPUB and FB2 files and more.