Great, but I can't view my own content... If I try to add my Picasa account I get the following error after I input my Google credentials: "Picasa Oauth error, will start over..." The message repeats endlessly... I can't find any other way to report this issue as the app doesn't offer any other route. The message is still there after restarting the app and the only way to try again is to uninstall/reinstall...
This is my Roku screensaver. High res art to fit or change my mood. I leave it on all day so my flatscreen is a beautiful display when I'm not streaming a show.
A needed app There is no other app like this one. It will be missed.
Sometimes I just leave it on all day!
LOVE IT I use it all the time linked to my roku on an old flatscreen south a picture frame. It is a new pic every 30 minutes. Awesome!!!
Screensaver app Good choice with great selections
What's New in Version 3.3
- New viewlist menu with content aware options
- You can now share an entire viewlist, not just a single image
- Revised TV connection process
- New Travel category
- Slideshow intervals now maintain indefinitely in most cases
- Support for vertically mounted TVs with Chromecasts
- You can now search for only vertical or horizontal images
- Performance enhancements especially when reloading app
- Facebook log in fix
- Bug fixes