Just like clipping web pages in your desktop browser, Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) allows you to save content to your Evernote note nooks...It is incredibly easy and convenient! All “clipped” contents are saved in your personal Evernote account and you can access the content at any time.
Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) offers a consistent user experience on all Android Phones and Tablets. It includes many custom designs for the Android operating system.
Take a look at the features:
★ Clipping in Style! Our Clipper grabs all of the page content, in its original format!
★ Easily access your Clipped bookmarks from the Stock Browser. With a swipe from the left you can access a sidebar with a list of all your bookmarks, and after loading a bookmark you can clip it with a single click...
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) shares URL’s from all Android applications. It automatically grabs the URL in the system clipboard and cache copies the URL in the sidebar for easy access.
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) works perfectly as an add-on for Boat Browser!
You will find the Clipper in Boat Browsers toolbar/sidebar. When surfing the Net with Boat Browsers powerful and fully optimized tools with one click you can clip and save a webpage to share or read at your leisure.
Experience the same functionality as a desktop browser with all your Android devices. There is no limit to this add-on’s ability to help you to share, surf and save the most important parts of your internet. Boat Browser is already the industry leader, with built- in dynamic download capability and a full range of add-ons.
Please try below features when it works as a Web Page Clipper Add-on:
* Auto save login session. You only need to login for the first time!
* Edit titles before clipping
* Choose an Evernote notebook before clipping...
* Edit tag before clipping. You can also easily choose existing tags.
* Edit and comment before clipping
* Supports two ways to clip a web page: clip the URL and clip the whole page.
Try it out and have fun! You can find Boat Browser here:
Your suggestions are always appreciated. Please email us with any questions or feature requests.
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can record your web navigation.
As I didn't find this feature in other Apps, then I publish WebTools for free.
* Save a full webpage as PNG image
* Create one folder per day to store images
* Auto Save each page viewed ON/OFF
* User Agent customization
* Due to Android memory limitations on each device, image scale may be reduced.
* Saved image size could be to big to display in Gallery
=> You will have to copy these files on your computer to view the images.
WebTools is still in early development.