Mindi is a well known card game in India which is also knows as MindiKot, Mendi Multiplayer, Mendikot, Mendhi Coat, Mendhi. In North India it is known as Dehla Pakad.
Mind is the Most Popular, Traditional, Time Passing game known in India. People of India loves to play Mindi countless hours with their Family & Friends. Artoon Solutions brings you Live, Online, Real-Time, Multiplayer Mindi which you can play with your family, friends or peoples from all around the world.
Mindi is designed for four players playing in two partnerships. The game uses a standard 52 card deck. The ranking of the cards in this deck are as follows (from high to low); Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
MORE FREE CHIPS:
1. Initial Chips: Download now and get 25,00 FREE CHIPS Get Extra Double Bonus In FaceBook login!
2. Daily Free Chips: Get up to 25,000 FREE CHIPS everyday!
3. Weekly Winner Chips: Get up to 70,000 FREE CHIPS on every week!
1. Extreme User Friendly: Easy and refreshing interface.
2. Play With Your Friends: Locate your friends and join their table with a simple click of a button.
3. Play On Table: World's only 1 game which provides you features to play on your Favourite Table!
4. Private Table: Create Private Tables and play with only invited players.
5. Chat & Gift: Live in-game chat and exchange gifts and have lots of fun.
6. Works Fast On Slow Internet: Works smoothly on slow Internet connection even like 2G.
How To Win
Winning depends upon the cards you get and moves that you play. Initially all players gets 13 cards. It’s a team game so you and your partner have to collect more Mindies then your opponent team. There are total 4 Mindies in 1 deck game and 8 Mindies in 2 decks game.
To report any issues with usage or tell us how we can improve, you can send us message from Game Feedback option or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: In the Mindi Multiplayer game you win or lose chips. The chips have no real cash value. The game does not involve real gambling. It is completely free. If you lose all your free chips, you can buy more chips to play. Practice or success at social gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.