High quality configurable stop watch with 1, 1/10, 1/100 & 1/1000 second precision and multiple time data views. The ideal running stopwatch for the track, treadmill or road.
Talking Stopwatch is a feature rich precision chronograph with speech and history. This stopwatch is so simple to use, yet highly configurable for advanced users. Talking Stopwatch was conceived to address the short comings of the iphone stopwatch and the leading android offerings.
Current lap time, split times, delta times, stats, speech, side button operation and touch screen locking make Talking Stopwatch the ideal stopwatch for runners and athletes.
Main Stopwatch Features
* Speech at configured time intervals
* Speech on button operations
* Email export
* Display precision: 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10 & 1 second.
* Speech precision: 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10 & 1 second.
* 100 hours max duration.
* Large clear display with multiple views
* Total time
* Current lap time
* Lap times
* Split times
* Fastest lap
* Average lap
* Slowest lap
* Lap number
* Delta fastest lap
* Delta average lap
* Point time
* Lap time range
* Works with side buttons
* Screen stays awake
* Touch screen lock
* Runs in background
* Lap on/after stop
* Time measured with system time (1/1000 second)
* Speech actions configurable.
* Tiny file size compared to Ultrachron,Stopwatch & Timer and Hybrid Stopwatch
* Lap timer works via touch, not press
* Haptic feedback
Key Design Principles
The timer display is large and clear even in bright sunlight, a very important consideration for running,jogging, sailing or cycling. The timer has multiple screens views accessed via a horizontal swipe. This allows Talking Stopwatch to display a lot of information to the user without cramming to much on the screen at once.
Lap timer operates precisely to 1/1000 second via on-touch actions (not on-press). Nearly all other stopwatches and lap timers on the Android market operate on press... these timers are not as accurate as Talking Stopwatch since a press can take up to 1/3 second and yet a touch is instantaneous.
Adaptability as a multi-use timer
Talking Stopwatch was designed as a track timer for runners; however we feel it is also ideal many other timing scenarios as follows:
* Jogging stopwatch
* Swimming stopwatch(coached)
* General athletics timer
* Gym training timer
* Circuit training timer.
* Treadmill timer.
* Cycling stopwatch
* Skiing timer
* Cooking timer
* Time out timer
* Yachting / sailing timer
* Lecture timer
* Meeting timer
* Track lap timer for motorsports
* Slot car racing timer!.. yes really ..( see below)
* Team sports stopwatch - football, soccer, basketball,
Want to be the best co-pilot ever?
With this app specialy designed to be used inside a running car you will avoid doing any manual calculation allowing you to know with a countdown how much time do you have to end the track.
Avoid any possible human error using a calculator and a stopwatch with this app.
Also you will be able to see all previous introduced data and correct any possible error.
POWER KART meter telemetry
- Draw the graph of the power, gaining 40 points, one every second, you can set every 2s, 3s, etc.
- Draw a map covered gaining 200 points once every second, you can set every 2s, 3s, etc..
- By setting the gear, a reference speed to a certain number of revolutions, measuring the number of revolutions in that gear.
- Power produced by the engine.
- Also for cycling.
- Database to store the track.
- Export tracks.
- Estimate cost fuel.
Power Meter (power meter), is used on the kart and car to measure the instantaneous power output to the wheel.
It also measures the speed.
Resources: GPS and accelerometer of your smartphone.
Note: The GPS does not require internet connection, but is affected by the conditions of reception does not work indoors.
The menu draws, Help, Input, Refresh, Fuel.
Help explains how to use, recommend settings for cars, karts and motorcycles.
Input allows you to enter data.
Refresh sets the speed of acquisition.
If it does not receive the GPS: ... wait, trying to move to another area, or try to change the menu / Refresh / Refresh GPS and SAVE.
An abrupt acceleration produces peak power.
The measured values of peak power should not be regarded as real, are higher than the actual power.
Simple function to check the fuel consumption.
language: Italian, English
Power curve, torque, speedometer, tachometer, telemetry, data logger, datalogger, track, tracks, runway, race, kart, gokart, bike, map, aerodynamics, dynamics, rpm, engine.
CAUTION: Remove automatic rotation of the screen or not to turn the smartphone.
- GPS Laptimer, times all your laps and partial sectors
- Real Time sector by sector Live Timing per each Track
- Live Tracking, track position up to 1Hz refresh rate
- G-Force meter
- Online HD telemetry,very precise data point by point of accelerations, speeds, times anywhere in the path
- Automatic video telemetry overlay for video editors
- Works without internet or wifi
- External Bluetooth antennas supported and easy configuration
- Database with more then 1000 tracks, permanent, kart, hill-climbs, pitbike, ovals, all types!
- Track Editor, create your own tracks and stretches and share it with others drivers
- Auto lap uploading in real time
- Racechrono / Trackmaster / CSV session importer
- See and analyse all your sessions details and telemetry and compare with other users.
- Lap Player, recreate them as if they were live.
- DashWare / CSV / Nmea exporter
- Automatic Best lap per Track and vehicle Ranking
- Public and private profile
GPS technology allows you to set a way point (called profil) representing the starting line.
After the first pass to the line, the performance of each round will be displayed on the screen.
At the end of the recording, the traces are stored in KML files and they can be viewed directly or exported.
If this seems like gibberish you probably don't want this application. ;-)
For more information see our discussion group: http://www.diydrones.com/group/andropilot-users-group
If you like this app, please give us a good rating on the Play Store. If you find a bug in this volunteer written application, please report it here: https://github.com/geeksville/arduleader/issues. Using our bug-tracker gives us a better way to respond than just anonymous play store comments.
This application is released under the GNU Public License v3. Copyright 2012 Kevin Hester.
Full license and other information on github: https://github.com/geeksville/arduleader/wiki
To switch a pin between pulse and analog, tap the label where it says "analog ##".
Note: the source code for this app can be found at https://github.com/arthare/wifilapper/tree/master/IOIODiagnostics
Note: Tablet Edition is identical to the other versions except it doesn't require SMS capability, so it should be installable on tablets. You can still use the Pitside app (see website) to send messages to your driver, though you don't get the acknowledgement message sent back.
For full details, please visit sites.google.com/site/wifilapper
Once a lap, WifiLapper can transmit recorded data via a wifi network to a pitside laptop for further analysis. The Pitside application is free to download from the WifiLapper website.
Messages can be sent from the pits to the driver either via Pitside or via SMS. Normal text messages are kept private by requiring a certain prefix on text messages meant for the driver. Drivers can acknowledge texts by tapping the screen, and WifiLapper can optionally send a text back to the pits to inform them the driver got the message.
For drivers, WifiLapper displays their speed/distance graph and current lap delta (how ahead or behind they are at that moment, compared to their best-ever lap). Other optional displays can be selected as well, including current speed, and speed compared to their speed on their best lap.
-Transmission (no data plan required) of recorded data to a pitside laptop via Wifi.
-External bluetooth GPS units supported, to increase sample rates
-External bluetooth OBD2 units supported, to record parameters from the car's ECU such as coolant temperatures, oil pressures, and rich/lean ratios.
-Sparkfun IOIO chip is supported, to permit connections to analog sensors such as fuel levels, oil pressures and temperatures, EGTs, etc.
-Pit to driver message supported via pitside application and SMS messages.
For more instructions and the Pitside PC application, visit https://sites.google.com/site/wifilapper/