eralp what a great app
Works well for endurance racing Lots of features possible with this app, including many only available in much much more expensive systems. It will even work with point to point tracks, and the developer is excellent with his support.
Great tool Very useful and easy to set up app, I can't believe it's free
Love it Great telemetry lap by lap. Lets you see the difference between drivers. Nice to be able to signal the driver using the phone instead of having to buy an expensive comm system. Easy to use with the dashware software to overlay the telemetry data with captured video. Nice to be able to review the data after the race too. Lets all the drivers see the different lines that they are taking through corners(and see who went off where). The summary feature is neat, gives a pretty good overview of the event.
See detailed list at https://sites.google.com/site/wifilapper/what-s-new
Bug fixes: wifi connection failure, a few graphical improvements
1. the accelerometer now can be calibrated (phones don't always read zero when flat).
2. the angle of the phone mount relative to the car can be compensated
3. Accelerometer readings can now be optionally filtered.
4. IOIO supports up to 20Hz sampling
5. IOIO sample rate no longer drifts.