Aruba VIA provides secure VPN connectivity to an Aruba Networks Mobility Controller, letting IT administrators deliver secure access to their entire user base whether on laptops or mobile devices.
Aruba VIA for Android supports:
• Automatic trusted network detection
• Automatic connection establishment
• Automatic download and update of configuration profiles
• IPsec transport with NAT traversal
• Authentication with IKEv1 or IKEv2 using pre-shared keys, X.509 certificates, username/password, and one-time passwords
• Two-factor authentication fully supported
• Works with Samsung KNOX VPN framework
• Intuitive user interface to minimize help desk tickets
Note - Aruba VIA is supported on Android running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.2) onwards.