- Choose the number of dice you want (between 1 and 10)
- Throw your dice by shaking the phone or by touching the screen
- Every release is unique with beautiful animation for your viewing pleasure
- Select the theme that makes you the most pleasure
- NEW: Guard one or more dice
- Classical: Always have a dice game in hand!
- Element: Unleash the elements in your mobile!
- Sexy: Get caught by the desire of sexy dices!
- Star: A dice game in the galaxy!
Roll 1 to 5 dice with just one touch of the screen.
Changeable backgrounds and dice colors.
Includes dice roll statistics (numbers & percentages).
Just put your smartphone or tablet beside the gameboard and play.
You'll never again have to search for your dice under your table, bed nor sofa.
Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Includes the following dice:
This application is ad-supported and requires Internet access for the ads.
* 6-sided wooden dice, unlimited number
* 4-sided to 20-sided dice supported
* color selection
* lock and release dice
* choice of background
* draggable dice
* tap or shake to roll the dice
* vibrate and sound on collisions
* total count displayed
* dice speed can be selected
* landscape supported
* tablets supported
* background images from your own gallery
* define dice combos i.e. 3d8 4d20
* easier to read graphics
* history feature
* speech output
* locked dice excluded from total score
* d10 and d100 scoring corrected (option)
* dice images scale to allow more items to fit onto your screen
* tablet support
* coin flip, unlimited number
* paid removal of ads
Includes the following dice:
- VIBRATE lets us vibrate the phone when dice collide
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts from the internet
- BILLING allows us to offer the paid advert removal in app options.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE allows us to save your cropped background image.
This game is ad supported.
Very accurate physics, nice 3D visuals and ultra realistic sounds make you feel like you roll real dice in the box.
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Powered by the Bullet physics library.
Uses Keith Wiley's awesome "UberColorPicker".
** Compatibility, quality and performance may depend on the capabilities of your device.
** Ensure the free version of the app is to your liking before purchasing.
Do email me with any issues or suggestions.
-Features not available in free version
D12 and D20 dice available
Change label type (numbers or roman numerals)
D2/D6 can also be labeled with small or large pips (dots).
Copy and paste styles between dice (easily create an identical set of dice)
-Includes 9 dice (set of RPG dice + coin)
D10 (0-9, 1-10 and 00-90)
Hold your finger on a die to change its detail/colors.
Separate selection of face, detail, and number colors.
No set limit of die quantity. (as many as your phone can handle)
Choose one of 4 detail types. (or none)
Change the type of number labeling. (numbers, numerals, or pips on D2/D6)
-Multiple methods of play
Tilt/Shake your phone.
Repeatedly tap the screen.
Drag/Flick dice individually. (multi-touch supported)
-Five separate tables
Switch by tapping screen's upper corners.
Change the background for each table.
Five included backgrounds.
Use custom images as backgrounds.
Roll total is displayed at the top.
Freeze individual dice in place.
Toggle rumble/vibration feedback.
Toggle sound effects.
Toggle motion controls.
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
Have you lost your dice of your board game?? No problem!! You only have to use this app!!
Easy to use, you only have to roll the dice. A history will remember your last throwns and yo can change the dice colour, frecuency of rolling and the time rolling.
* Realistic Physics
* Five Different Skins
* 1 - 10 dice
* Pick dice and roll again
* Custom 3D Camera
* Shake your device to roll the dice again
More from developer
¡Hasta hoy! Con este generador conseguirás que los elfos y magos peleen a codazos con los pícaros para ver si ha habido suerte en el próximo tesoro.
más info: http://anotacionesrol.blogspot.com.es
El Reino de la Sombra es un juego de rol creado por José Luis López Morales y editado por Nosolorol (nosolorol.com)