Mit Banking 4A haben Sie alle Ihre Konten bei über 3.000 deutschen Kreditinstituten sowie PayPal bankübergreifend unter Kontrolle – einfach, zuverlässig und sicher.
100% SEPA-Banking. Keine Angst vor IBAN: Einfache Überweisung mit Kontonummer und BLZ durch integrierte IBAN-Hilfe.
Zahlungsverkehr mit Erinnerungsfunktion: Erledigen Sie jegliche Überweisung, begleichen Sie offene Rechnungen oder tätigen Sie wiederkehrende Zahlungen – unterwegs oder von zuhause.
Perfekt kategorisiert und langjährig abrufbar: Splitbuchungen, frei definierbare Kategorien und dynamische Regeln vereinfachen die detaillierte Auswertung der Umsätze – simpel und fast vollautomatisch.
Ihre sensiblen Finanzdaten sind im stark verschlüsselten Datentresor sicher aufgehoben - und mit Dropbox können sie sogar plattformübergreifend genutzt werden. Mandantenfähig: Um die Daten verschiedener Nutzer strikt zu trennen können Sie beliebig viele Datentresore anlegen.
Keine andere App kann so viel: Zum Beispiel Auslandsüberweisungen und Sammelaufträge tätigen oder echte elektronische Kontoauszüge abrufen.
Sicherheit groß geschrieben: Banking 4A steht für besonders sicheres Onlinebanking: Natürlich werden die neuen Chip-TAN, Smart-TAN und Mobile-TAN-Verfahren ebenso unterstützt wie die klassischen TAN-Verfahren. Darüber hinaus unterstützt Banking 4A sogar das HBCI-Sicherheitsverfahren RDH mit Schlüsseldateien und einer Schlüssellänge von bis zu 2048 Bit.
• Girokonto, Tagesgeld, Sparbuch, Wertpapierdepot, Kreditkarte, Festgeld, Währungskonto, PayPal, Offlinekonto, Kassenbestand
• Saldo, Umsätze, Überweisung, Terminaufträge, Daueraufträge, Lastschrift, Auslandsüberweisung
• Splitbuchungen und frei definierbare Kategorien
• Abruf elektronische Kontoauszüge
• Sammelüberweisungen und Sammellastschriften
• Beliebig viele getrennte Datentresore mit jeweils eigenem Passwort
• Unterstützung von HBCI Schlüsseldateien
• Import/Export von Kontoverbindungen, Zahlungen und Umsätzen als CSV, SEPA, MT-940 und mehr
• Plattformübergreifende Dropbox- oder WebDAV-Synchronisierung
• Überweisung aus QR-Code abfotografieren
• Deutsche Bank
• Commerzbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken
• Sparda Banken
• PSD Banken
• ING DiBA
• DKB Bank
• Oldenburgische Landesbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Und viele mehr: http://subsembly.com/de/finbanks.html
Folgende Banken werden NICHT unterstützt:
• Santander Bank ehem. SEB
• DAB Bank
• Bank of Scotland
• sämtliche Autobanken
Nur folgende Kreditkarten können abgerufen werden:
• Postbank (nur Saldo)
• VR-Banken in Bayern und BW (FIDUCIA)
• PSD Banken
• Sparda Banken
• Sparkassen (teilweise)
• Commerzbank (nur Privatkunden)
• DKB VISA via Screen-Scraping
• LBB (Amazon, AirBerlin, ADAC) via Screen-Scraping
In Banking 4A können keine HBCI Schlüsseldateien erstellt werden. Vorhandene HBCI Schlüsseldateien aus Quicken, WISO Mein Geld, StarMoney, eFix/eFIN, ALF BanCo und vielen anderen Programmen können direkt verwendet werden. Die Schlüsseldatei muss hierfür vom PC in den USB-Speicher in den Ordner 'Documents' kopiert werden.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the search by zip code or address options.
permanent tsb customers who are registered for online banking can:
• Check balances
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money
• Find your nearest branch or ATM
• Use the Currency Converter
• Set up reminders
• And lots more
Note: The online banking service is for personal customers only. If you are not a permanent tsb customer, you can still use some features on the app.
Terms and conditions apply. Find out more at www.permanenttsb.ie/mobile.
permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
You can now use our exclusive i-bank Mobile Banking application that allows you to:
- Perform all your banking transactions with one touch! Provided that you have already subscribed at i-bank Internet Banking, you can use the same user ID and Password to view from your Android device your account balances and the 20 more recent transactions on your accounts, your credit card outstanding balance and the 20 more recent movements; pay NBG credit cards, Vodafone, Cosmote, Wind, OTE, EYDAP, DEH bills; transfer funds between NBG accounts.
- Barcode scanning and OCR functionality for bill payments.
- Locate the nearest National Bank of Greece ATM or branch. Find easily and quickly our nearest ATM spot and check special capabilities offered such as automatic cash deposit (BNA).
- Contact National Bank of Greece. Talk to our Contact Center Representatives with just one touch.
Your security is our priority. We use several advanced security measures and the latest technologies in order to provide you with high security and privacy during your i-bank Mobile Banking transactions and data transmission.
If you would like to use i-bank Mobile Banking, but you are not registered to i-bank Internet Banking services, please visit your nearest NBG Branch or i-bank store and subscribe to i-bank services. For further information visit our internet site at http://www.nbg.gr/wps/portal/en/i-bank or call our i-bank representatives at 181818.
There is no charge from National Bank of Greece for downloading the application, but data rates from your wireless provider and i-bank Internet Banking fees still apply.
• View Your Account Balances, Transaction History and Check Images
• Transfer Funds within your account and to other accounts at Ent
• Make Loan Payments
• Pay Bills
• Deposit Checks
• Create and monitor your Spending, Budget and Saving Goals
• Manage Alerts and Push Notifications
• Find ATMs and Service Centers
• Securely Contact Us
At Ent, the security of your personal financial information is a top priority.
The Ent Mobile Banking App does not store account information on your device and uses the following features, among others, to safeguard your information:
• A User ID and Passcode
• A Secure Image & Phrase
• Advanced encryption technology
For more information on how Ent protects your personal financial information visit Protecting Your Identity at Ent.com/Resources.
Ent Mobile Banking App Disclosures:
• Ent Mobile Banking App users must be registered users of Ent’s Online Banking system.
• Bill Pay users must register and set up biller information within Ent’s Online Banking system.
• Deposit Checks functionality is only available to eligible accounts – for eligibility requirements visit Ent.com/Mobile.
• Skip-A-Pay is only available on eligible loans – for eligibility requirements and more visit Ent.com/SkipAPay.
There is no charge from Ent for any Ent Mobile Banking App service; however standard/other charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
Ent Mobile Banking App Android Version Support:
• Devices with 4.1 or higher operating systems are supported and have full access to all app functionality.
• Devices below 4.1 have access to our previous app version with original functionality.
Mobile Check Deposit: Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them right away1
BankAmeriDeals®: Choose deals and get cash back right into your account2
Email & Mobile Transfers: Securely send money using a mobile number or email address3
Notifications: Set up and manage account alerts
Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs, banking centers4
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking.
1Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability, other restrictions. If device has no rear-facing camera, the feature isn’t available.
2Earned cash back credited to an eligible Bank of America account the month following redemption. Restrictions apply; see Terms.
3Must enroll in program. No fee to send/receive money. Bank of America checking/savings account required to send money. Can transfer only to U.S.-based consumer bank accounts. Dollar/frequency limits apply. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
4Must enroll in Bill Pay or add external transfer accounts via Online Banking.
* Having general app issues? Try clearing the browser cache (Settings>App Mgr>Internet) and restarting the device. If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting to our app, try resetting your modem/router.
* If you’re having difficulties making a check deposit, here are some suggestions:
- Make sure your device’s rear camera has a minimum of 2 megapixels
- Some apps may interfere with the performance of other apps. For example, certain privacy or rotation lock apps (such as “SmartApp Lock or “Rotation Lock Adaptive”), may need to be turned off while making a deposit
- Make sure the check is a standard-sized personal or business check from a U.S. financial institution, in U.S. dollars. Oversized or undersized checks (such as rebate checks) may not be accepted via mobile deposit
- Take the photo 10-13 inches above the check, leaving some space around the check within the designated frame to prevent cropping
- Some Samsung devices don’t display the check image in Check Preview, but the photo has been captured - continue and tap the “Use” button. After you see the image on the Details screen, if you need to retake the photo, just tap the image.
- Verify in Settings that Developer Mode options are not active, including “Strict mode,” “Do Not Keep Activities” and “Protect SD Card”
* If you continue to experience issues, please go to the Developer Website link on our app store page and choose the best way to reach us.
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
©2014 Bank of America Corporation
• Transfer funds in real time between all your accounts, regardless of whether they're held at KBC or at other banks (unique on the Belgian market).
• Check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year.
• Manage details of your beneficiaries.
• Load your KBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time.
• Enter and manage planned transaction orders like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future.
• Save for something you'd really like, such as a new TV or a city trip, using one of our Save for Goals accounts. You can add a photo of what you're saving for, specify how much you need to save for it (and check how you're doing using our handy savings meter) and even ask your friends to help you achieve your goal via Facebook.
• Use our handy Scash (scan & cash) facility to scan a QR code to make payments quickly between two smartphones running the KBC Mobile Banking app.
You can do it all with this extremely easy-to-use app. Simply log in and sign your transactions using a personal PIN. The app also lets you do more when used along with your card reader. For instance, you'll be able to create a new beneficiary, manage your limits, or make a credit transfer for an amount that exceeds the mobile limit.
Interested? Download the app and try out our demo version. You only have to register once in our app. All you need is your bank card and KBC Card Reader … and you’re off. Learn more at m.kbc.be/mobile.
The app will ask you for a number of permissions, which KBC will never use improperly. Such permissions are required for:
• Storage (modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage)
This allows you to save photos to the app.
• Network communication (full Internet access)
This allows you to connect to the bank.
• Phone calls (reading phone status and identity)
This allows you to contact KBC directly using the telephone numbers listed in the Contact option in the menu.
• Hardware settings (creating photos and videos)
This allows you to use the camera to add personal photos to your profile and/or KBC Save for Goals accounts.
Simple to use and with many features including balance alerts and bill payments. Manage you money on the move easily and quickly with the Santander UK Mobile Banking App
Designed solely for personal banking customers, simply log in with your existing Online Banking details and you’re away.
- check your balances and statements
- make transfers and payments
- set up alerts for when your balance exceeds or drops below a certain amount
- report lost/stolen cards
- view, amend or cancel pending payments
- find your nearest Santander branch
And if you’re splitting the bill for dinner, rent or anything else, and you pay with your account, this app has a handy little function that splits the transaction for you so you can send it directly to your friends for their contribution.
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
Just register your phone number with your bank's text messaging service on their website and start using the app! It works even when you don't have 3G service!
With two clicks you can have a text message with your balance sent to you in seconds!
Currently supporting: Wells Fargo (Wachovia), Bank of America, PNC Bank, and Jeanne D'Arc Credit Union
Peace of mind as you bank on the go. ESL Mobile Banking is as safe and secure as ESL Internet Banking. Your personal and confidential information is protected using industry standard technologies and security certificates.
Experience the convenience of ESL. Download the ESL Mobile Banking app today!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.esl.org/onlineserv/privacy_index.html
The Bank of Hawaii Mobile Banking app for Android lets you bank on the go. Enjoy the convenience of the e-Bankoh online banking features you use the most on your mobile phone.
With the Bank of Hawaii Mobile Banking app for Android*, you can:
DEPOSIT CHECKS** – Deposit your checks at your convenience, whether you're out and about or relaxing at home.
TRANSACT ON THE GO – pay your bills, send payments to people, or transfer money between accounts.
CHECK YOUR BALANCES – see your available account balances so you never spend more than you have. You can also see your most recent transactions.
FIND LOCATIONS NEAR YOU – find nearby branches and ATMs.
CONTACT US – have a question? Getting in touch with us is easy!
ACCESS: To use mobile banking, you must be enrolled in e-Bankoh Online Banking. Simply sign on to mobile banking exactly as you would sign on to e-Bankoh. If you are not enrolled in e-Bankoh Online Banking, visit boh.com for information.
The Bank of Hawaii Mobile Banking app for Android is free and secure. Security includes the latest in SSL encryption and is backed by online banking secure sign on.
Learn more at: boh.com/mobile
*Eligibility requirements and transaction limits apply.
**For eligible consumer accounts only. Mobile Deposit only available through Bank of Hawaii apps. Service charge may apply.
MOBILE BANKING FEATURES
• Get real-time account balances and transaction details on current and savings accounts. Stay up to date with all your credit cards, loans, time deposits and others.
• Make real-time cross-currency transfers between your MCB accounts, day and night.
• Make real-time payments to any of your existing beneficiaries and immediately see the payment in your Detailed History. Increase your available credit card balance and top-up your mobile phone in real-time.
• Use our app’s ATM Finder to find a service point nearest to you. Use it with or without its GPS location service. All MCBGroup ATMs on the ABC and SSS islands are listed.
Start using our Android app immediately – all you need is an MCB Online Banking user ID, password and e-Pass. Visit www.mcbbonaire.com for information about Online Banking.
PRIVATE AND SECURE
Your accounts are always secure with the app’s secured connection and Multi Factor Authentication. Your personal information remains private and is always protected.
This app gives access to MCB accounts held in Bonaire. MCB (Curaçao), CMB or WIB account holders, please see our other apps.
English, Dutch, Papiamentu and Spanish