Digitally sign and send your documents in a simple, secure way on the go with the DSA Sign mobile app.
DSA Sign mobile app by DocuSign helps you to digitally sign documents while maintaining compliance and avoiding the hassles and cost of signing with pen & paper.
Download DSA Sign mobile app to connect it to your existing DocuSign Signature Appliance account or try it out for free.
Securely sign and send your document in three simple steps:
1. Open the document you'd like to sign with the DSA Sign mobile app.
2. Sign the document with a standard, compliant digital signature.
3. Click 'Share' to send the signed document over email or to save it a cloud storage service.
Using DSA Sign mobile app you can also:
• Create your graphical signature by drawing, typing or uploading an image.
• Select the info you want to include in the signature, such as your title and the date and time of the signature.
• Review any digitally signed document and ensure that the signer’s identity is valid and that the document hasn’t been tampered with since it was signed.