EnvironMentor is a mobile application developed by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR).
It mentors incumbent and incoming officials on facts, figures, issues and concerns in the Department.
It is a dashboard of all critical environmental information in a particular location that can be accessed both by DENR personnel and the general public.
It is mobile application that utilizes GPS technology to summon relevant data in the area like geohazard maps, land classification, land cover and others.
It also has an active GPS-based notification and alert systems.
As of now, the following are the features of EnvironMentor:
1. National Greening Program (NGP) Areas
2. Protected Areas Map
3. Land Classification Map
4. Land Cover Map
5. Flood Susceptibility Maps
6. Landslide Susceptibility Maps
7. Fault Lines Map
8. Map of Major River Basins
9. Mineral Production Sharing Agreement (MPSA) Areas
10. Certificate of Ancestral Domain Title Maps
11. Maps of DENR Regional Offices
12. Maps of DENR Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Offices (PENROs)
13. List of Protected Areas in the Philippines
14. DENR Directory
15. Search Function
17. Refresh/Update Function
Most of the app's features can be accessed offline! Just make sure to connect to the internet or mobile data when you first open the app.
Internet connection is necessary when you download files attached to the maps and files from the Search Function.