Please update your rating on Google Play!
The new version was completely rewritten and allows you to set individual control over Wifi, Bluetooth, Phone, Data Connection, Ring Profile. You can have as many events as you like - and they can repeat on each day you want.
If the application is not working for you or you have some improvement ideas, please write me an e-mail at email@example.com.
Power Schedule is a lightweight app, designed for Android. It allows you to set an On/Off schedule for Airplane Mode (Telephony), WiFi, Bluetooth and Data connection. Ring Profile can be automatically switched between Silent and Normal
For example, you may want to set WiFi to off when you leave for work in the morning. Then back to on when you're home again and in range of your personal wireless network.
You can set a different schedule for the Phone or Bluetooth. For example, set your phone to off while you sleep at night, so you're not bothered by any unwanted calls.
Setting the phone to off will not completely power off your Android device, so you'll still have your alarms active.
Please don't leave a negative comment if it's not working for you - let me know what I can do to improve it first.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to power off (shutdown) with one click.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
1. Turn off screen when you put your Smartphone on table and turn on when you hold it in your hands.
2. - Use Proximity sensor to turn on/off screen.
- Proximity Smart Cover feature for user using Flip Cover (If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on).
- So with Smart Cover feature you just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off, and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.take it out of the pocket the screen auto turn on.
3. Shake to screen on/off.
- Shake to turn off, use the proximity sensor to open the screen to the most comfortable and most effective.
- When only opening screen features with the proximity sensor when taking the phone out of the bag itself on the screen.
- Besides you can very much for the way how to shut off by different types of sensors.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF so you can't turn on screen by feature 1 and 3.But if you checked option for device do not turn on the screen, you can use Proximity or Smart Cover feature to turn on/off the screen.
Check your device on link:
How to uninstall app :
If this app is activated you can click on Deactivate button, after that you uninstall this app normal.
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (email@example.com)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
Full list of settings you can change / toggle:
- Airplane mode
- Silent and vibrate mode
- Auto-rotate screen
- Background data (2G/3G)
- Data Roaming
- Battery level
It is able to be timed on/off many tasks!
Your can do some system settings by the time,
such as WIFI/Bluetooth/Rigntone/Reset etc..
There are three executed mode : Power Saving, Super Power Saving, Normal.
If your device would miss tasks, please change to "Normal Mode" through menu.
Functions list :
* Multiple Language Support: Traditional Chinese, English
* Low memory usage
* Low frequency of use, low power usage
* Can be timed on/off 3G data, wifi, GPS, rigntone
* Can be timed on/off airplane mode, bluetooth, WIFI AP
* Can be timed Reset/Close device (rooted need)
* Regular timer : Every Day/Week/Month
* Can Enable/Disable tasks
* Can execute task immediately
* Can clear logs
* Auto clear up app cache
* Auto stop background service when no task enable
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on stock OS. However it may not work on some phone models, it depends on the device maker.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent/Vibration/Normal mode
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Airplane mode on/off
- Ringer/media/alarm volumes
- Switch ringtones/notification tones
- Launch an app
- Mobile data on/off
- Auto-sync on/off
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
With this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
Totally free, no annoying ads!
Please note that you may experience a power drain on the battery. This comes with the territory of keeping your device awake at all times in order to enable the volume button to perform the power button function. With recent updates to the Android operating system - this is the only way to do it.
If this app is run without the screen off setting, then the long term behavior of this app becomes unpredictable, as it is subject to the operating system's whims to reclaim memory. We recommend that you enable the 'screen off in notification bar' feature if you plan to use the app for long periods of time.
[Notes on Uninstall.]
"Force Lock" should want to disable.
Can not be uninstalled if enabled.
Alternatively, can be disabled in the menu
Tapping the widgets, the effect turns off the screen.
The notification bar is displayed while the effect of wiping.
Widgets or can be launched from a shortcut.
If your device is Android2.2 or later, "Force Lock" Please to enabled.
Older versions will take about 5 seconds to Screen-off.
Please place this widget on your home screen.
Setting appears in the following operations.
(Please operate it during a screen effect.)
- Double-tap the screen.
- Press the Menu key of the device.
- Select Settings in the notification area.
[notice] Some devices may not operate.
You can choose an effect.
Vibration can also be set.
You can also choose the color and design and size of the icon.
( 12 colors of 4 styles and 3 size. )
Adjust position of the widget.
and, "Force Lock" configuration. (Android2.2 or later)
If the device is difficult to press the power button, please use.
If you want to launch from a shortcut, please tick the check boxes in the initial screen.
When the initial screen is no longer, this app will run directly from a shortcut.
You can not change the color of the shortcut icon.
- Don't move to SD card.
- Internet permission is only used for ads.
[Notes on Uninstall.]
"Force Lock" should want to disable.
Can not be uninstalled if enabled.
Alternatively, can be disabled in the menu
[Screen Off FX] -----------------------
How it work:
The app is activated per 5 minutes to check the screen off. If the screen is off, it turns off the mobile data network and refer the setting Cycle Off & Cycle On to control the data network on & off continuously in the background. If the current time reach the period in Night Time Setting, it will not turn on the data network and also turn off the Wi-Fi. For screen on, it keeps on the mobile data network even in night time. If Wi-Fi is connected, the mobile data will not on and take Wi-Fi as data path.
- Turn off mobile data automatically within 5 minutes when screen off.
- If screen off for a long time, the app can keep the data off for a specific minutes and turn on automatically for a while and then turn off again. (e.g. 15 minutes off and 5 minutes on)
- Provide night time setting to turn off data network in the background.(e.g 1:00am - 7:00am)
- Support turn off Wi-Fi during night time.
- Support auto restart even you reboot the phone after installed
- If WiFi is connected, the mobile data will not be turned on to save cost of mobile data
- Cycle off:15 minutes, Cycle on 1 minutes, Night Time: 1:00 am - 7:00 am
How to use:
- Tick the "Enable" check box at upper left corner and click "Apply" button to use default setting.
There is another app in Play Store, the name is AutoWiFiOnOff to control the Wi-Fi and work well together with AutoDataOnOff. Both app can be coexisted in single phone to control both Wi-Fi and Mobile data automatically.
Reference from the following web: http://www.guidingtech.com/33409/regulate-android-connectivity/
Thanks To Amme Chan as Technical Consultant
keywords: auto data on off save battery power automatic mobile network 3G 4G LTE
light up a screen by a reaction of a sensor.
I become worried that a button may break when a power supply button is frequently pressed many times.
I made to prevent that.
When not using a smart phone for many hours, It's make this app end automatically, and it's equipped with the function which prevents battery consumption.
===== How to use =====
1.set the sensor sensitivity.
2.set by pressing the "Star icon button".
3.Completion (An app becomes hidden).
The sleep mode is released by a reaction of a sensor during sleep mode.
You can test the sensitivity of the sensor by pressing the "Eye icon button".
Please used to adjust the sensor sensitivity.
When "X icon button" is pushed, the function is released and the app ends.
===== Configurable content =====
The sensitivity of the speed which shakes a smart phone using a wrist.
You can set up to OFF and 1-100.
If you want the sensor to OFF, please set the leftmost the seek bar.
You can set up to OFF and 1-100.(The sensitivity becomes so high that the numerical value is big.)
For malfunction prevention, a double touch system is adopted.
It's time the screen is on To until the sleep mode.
You can set up to 1-60seconds.
If the lighting time is shorter than the sleep (screen off) time set in the smartphone, the time sleep that is set in the smart phone is given priority.
You can set up to "Dark" or "bright".
The difference in the brightness can't sometimes be judged by the model.
***Automatic termination time
During sleep mode, it's time to be automatic termination of this app.
You can set 30 minutes-24 hours and eternity (not finished).
When a smart phone was never operated within set time, this app end automatically, and battery consumption is stopped.
Because a sensor does not work when finished automatically, you push the power button as usual, and, please do sleep release .
***Indication of the help message
A help message suitable for operation is indicated.
===== Ultralight low load =====
There is no display of an advertising column.
Network communication does not occur, either.
An unnecessary ornament, processing, and acquisition authority were eliminated as much as possible, and pursued low load thoroughly.
You can use without not giving a damage to CPU and a battery.
Moreover, you can use it without caring about monthly data traffic.
===== Attention =====
For malfunction prevention, a Double touch system is adopted.
Only when touching an approach sensor twice within 2 seconds, a sensor reacts, and a sleep mode is released.
===== permission =====
The following permission is required when installing this app.
***Display system-level warning(SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW)
When you preview(operation test), it's used to display the message.
***Invalidate the sleep mode of the terminal.(WAKE_LOCK)
It's used to release a sleep mode.
===== request =====
This app is donationware.
If you were pleased with this app, please give contribution.
because it is managing with no advertisement, there are no profits by this app.
Only your warm heart is a reliance.
I believe that the world is full of spirit mutual support.
===== The contributory method =====
Please purchase any one of charged app which I created.
Obtained contribution is carefully used as future development costs.
::::: Kazu Pinklady ::::