No more worrying about your paycheck might be wrong.
Some features :
• Six different salaries types (including tips/daily/month global..)
• Supporting multiple works
• Take into account overtime/night hours/Sundays/holidays
• 2 languages (English and Hebrew)
• Nice friendly interface
• Detailed statistics including graphs
• Predefined shifts
• Daily additions and deductions
• Data backup and restore
• Export your data into printable file
and many more!
WorkTrack uses Google Analytics to anonymously track and report user activity inside the app.
WorkTrack is totally free (ads version)
Download Timesheet Salary Calculator free.
I appreciate all of your comments, both negative and positive. If you have any issues please email email@example.com
For simply entry everyday attendance sheet, several working pattern have been pre-registered.
It is possible to create or edit working pattern according to your working classification.
Then you can select working pattern only in a daily report, without entering time or hours. Moreover mass entry by the day of week.
At monthly summary, working days, working hours, transportation expenses, working detail will be listed. If necessary, send working data by email.
And others, you can set default closing date of month, the working number of time at one day, and initialize attendance data of designation month, backup or restore attendance data.
It is suitable for regular, shift, part-time job.
---How to use---
1.Default closing date
2.Working number of times (The number of maximum times at one work day. Default is one.)
3.Initialization of attendance data of the selected month.
4.Data backup and restore.
5.Set up an email address for the data transmission service.
[Master - Working Pattern]
1.Create a new working pattern (Several working patterns have been pre-registered.)
2.Modify or delete the working pattern.
3.Specify the closing date for different job.
4.Specify the time interval (You can cut short the time at work in 1-30 minutes, or cut down the time leaving.)
5.Specify the display color.
6.Specify the basic working hours. You can set start time, end time (Until 23:59 (47:59) the next day), basic hourly wage.
7.Specify the basic break time. You can specify whether a break from working hours minus the time unconditionally, to draw the break time beyond the working hours specified.
8.Overtime hours. If the working hours exceeds setting value, overtime hours will be calculated. You can set normal overtime hourly wage.
9.Late-night overtime hours. 29:00 is the next morning 5:00. You can set start time, end time, late-night overtime hourly wage.
10.Early overtime hours. You can set start time, end time, early overtime hourly wage.
11.Specify the method of payment for transportation expenses.
[Master - Labor Reason]
1.Create a new labor reason (Several labor reasons have been pre-registered.)
2.Modify or delete the labor reason
3.Specify labor reason division (For example, Paid holiday)
4.Specify equivalent day
1.Attendance data list of current month is displayed.
2.Today's data is highlighted in green background.
3.Month will be changed when you tap the arrow button on the top.
4.Tap the date line, for data entry.
1.Select a working pattern that is registered, break time and start time and end time and fare will be displayed. Break time is divided by normal break time, overtime break time, late-night break time,early break time.
2.Reason can be selected. Paid holiday, special holiday, compensation day, and so on.
3.Comment can be filled in.
4.You can enter the attendance data up to three times a day by the setting.
1. You can register once for each day of the week for one month, or for one year.
2. The day of the week that you check is to be entered. It need attention that day's data will be removed to check the only day of the week, if you do not specify the working pattern.
3. Start time and end time can be changed.
1.The working days, working hours will summarized for the selected month.
2.The salary will be calculated by hourly wage. The total amount is the summary of working pattern subtotal.
3.The transportation expenses will be calculated by daily or monthly. The total amount is the summary of working pattern subtotal.
4.The working detail for everyday will be displayed. If start time or end time is not entered, it will be highlighted.
5.You can send attendance data as a CSV file by email.
6.If you change the working pattern, the new value is reflected by the recalculation.
After entering your hours for each day, you can track:
Total hours worked
Regular hours worked
Overtime hours worked
NOTE: When you start using this app, hit the 'menu' physical key to access settings. This will let you set up your pay period and other options. If you don't see overtime hours appearing the way you expect, please go through the settings to ensure they match you pay system (the defaults might not).
You can customize the following settings:
NEW: Overtime on per day or per pay period basis
Pay period start date
Pay period length (one or two weeks)
Off-the-clock time, for example a 30 minute lunch break
To use the application:
Select the "Add Date" button to add a new work day.
Click and existing workday to edit it.
Hit the physical "Menu" button on your phone and select "Settings" to configure options such as pay periods.
If you were a user of the Overtime Beta application, your data from that application will not carry over into this release version.
Feel free to contact me via email with any questions or feedback you may have about the application.
Thank you to everyone who has contacted me with feedback and otherwise enjoyed this application. It has recently hit 500 downloads, and I have received dozens of emails about it. To everyone who suggested additional features that didn't make it into this release, be patient, I'm hoping to do another update again soon.
Time Worked is focus on:
1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate
2.Powerful report system (textual and graphical)
3 Keep battery life safe: the app does not need to be running all the time.
Time Worked features:
- Monitoring your daily work, overtimes, breaks and times in/out.
- Let you specify the project and the task in which you are working
- Reports and charts with the time worked for each project, and the money earned in each of them.
- Export your reports to .CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Let you personalize the preference: e.g. inserting your daily target time for work and lunch, and your preferences
- Predicting at what time you can come back home taking into account the time you usually spend lunching and resting
- Add alerts to notify when your are resting or working too much for today
- Exporting data to a xml file in your external sd card.
- Cloud Storage (Google Drive) to make backups and restore data
- Languages supported: English, French and Spanish (other languages under request)
- New!! The app detect in which zone of your office are automatically thanks to the Wifi signals around you. So the app know if you are in the coffee room, taking lunch or working.
I hope "Time Worked" will be the best and most intuitive productivity tool for Android! If you have any problems about how to use it or ideas about how to improve it, feel free to email me. We appreciate your feedback!
Timesheet has no separate Pro version, buy Premium in Settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks. (Premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. (Premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
This application allows you to keep track of the hours you work. Currently, it is in beta. It is stable, however it uses hard coded pay periods.
Feel free to contact me via email with any questions or feedback you may have about the application. I will do my best to get back to you in a timely manner.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only, only for Pro users)
• Pro version is ad-free
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support (Pro version only)
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light or dark theme on Android 4
• For multiple trackers see the FAQ
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No mileage or expenses
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
Graba tanto las horas que hacemos como las que gastamos o nos pagan, indicando si se trata de horas normales, nocturnas, festivas,... y si se van a percibir en tiempo o dinero.
Configuración personal de índices correctores según el tipo de horas y de la cantidad a recibir por cada ahora a cobrar en dinero (hay que indicarlo en céntimos de euro).
Si te gusta la aplicación valórala en Google Play y pulsa en la publicidad alguna vez.
• Interested in duration of your vacation or termination period?
• Want to know how many working days and public holidays are there in 2014. or 2015.?
Check this app out.
It's designed for every individual who wants to have quick and easy access to gross/net salary data, productive working hours data, duration of vacation leave or termination period and more.
App is completely free of charge and applicable for Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.