ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The FAR AMT app continues this tradition, containing information from Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR), as well as Advisory Circulars (ACs) pertinent to Aviation Maintenance Technicians (AMT), aircraft maintenance operations, and repair shops. In addition to all the information included in ASA’s printed FAR AMT book, this app includes the Pilot Controller Glossary and the complete Aircraft Inspection, Repair and Alterations text (AC43.13-1B and AC 43.13-2B). The app is fully searchable, with the option of narrowing your search hits to regulations, Advisory Circulars, or both. ASA FAR-AMT app features:
• All of ASA's 2018 FAR for Aviation Maintenance Technician book contents are included: 14 CFR Parts 1, 3, 5, 13, 21, 23, 25, 26, 27, 29, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 48, 65, 91, 110, 119, 121, 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183.
• Includes Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1F, and 65-30A.
• Includes FAA-G-8082-11C Inspection Authorization Test Guide
• The complete Aircraft Inspection, Repair and Alterations (AC 43.13-1B and AC 43.13-2B) is included.
• Pilot/Controller Glossary included.
• Text search helps you find what you’re looking for in the FAR, ACs or both.
• Highlight features lets you bookmark selected text for dedicated reference and study.
• Profile and Landscape viewing available for easy reading and viewing figures.
None of the material in this publication supersedes any documents, procedures, or regulations issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). ASA does not claim copyright on any material included herein that was taken from United States government sources; all contents originate from the FAA.