* Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations
* Powerful search and archiving, meaning no one is ever left out of the loop
* Dozens of integrations with tools including: Dropbox, Asana, Google+ Hangouts, Twitter, Zendesk
* New integrations and features added frequently
* Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
* Instantly synced across all devices
* Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push and email
* Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack is free for an unlimited number of users, and an unlimited amount of time, with upgradable plans for extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." - The Guardian
"You can tell that the team that designed it really took their time focusing on the little big details. It’s simple to use and powerful at the same time." - User Experience Rocks
With HipChat, you can do video chat, send group messages, send 1:1 message, share files and integrate with over 50+ products, and more.
SO WHAT'S NEW?
** Faster. Smoother. More Reliable
** Updated with Material design. We heard you. Now with shadows, animations, transitions
** Want faster and more reliable? Native rendering for messages replacing web view
** Update your HipChat photo on the go! Welcome to selfie heaven, Kim K
** HipChat now honors your system options for scaling fonts
** ... and many more improvements that you'll love
THE GOOD STUFF:
* Collaborate with coworkers, teammates and friends around new builds, projects, campaigns and ideas
* Group or 1:1 chat with your team and colleagues. Be more productive. Faster than email
* Stay in touch with 1:1 video and voice chat
* HipChat is private, safe and secure
* Create unlimited rooms and 1:1 conversations
* 1 to 1 screen sharing capabilities to share what you're working on
* Easily share and view files and images
* Complete chat history saves your conversations so you can always search for them
* Never miss a beat with email and mobile push notifications when you're away
* Integrates with your favorite Atlassian products - Jira, Jira ServiceDesk, Confluence, Bitbucket
* Works with >50 integrations including Twitter, MailChimp, Wunderlist, UserVoice, Hangouts and more
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"We use HipChat, not just for our work, but to foster the spirit of great tech culture." -Gilt Groupe
"We use HipChat for Android. Flexibility is important to our team, particularly being able to work from home or choose the hours you work and helps keep our team connected" -RunKeeper
"HipChat keeps everyone up-to-date and accountable!" -Aeria Games
GET IT NOW:
* Check out at Hipchat.com/downloads for other clients
* Need an account? Signing up is free and easy at HipChat.com
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
WHY USE HALL:
★ SECURE: All messages, photos and files are sent securely with bank-level encryption.
★ ANYONE: Message co-workers, customers and partners.
★ ANYWHERE: Hall works on any mobile smartphone or desktop device. Your messages are stored securely on the HallCloud platform and available to you on any of your devices with the Hall app installed.
★ ENHANCED TEXTING: Business teams can easily form and solve problems quickly.
★ INTEGRATIONS: Dropbox, Box, Asana, Trello, Github, Heroku, Jenkins, New Relic, Pivotal Tracker, UserVoice and Zendesk.
The new Hall Dropbox integration allows you to easily share files from you Dropbox account into the Hall mobile app. Use the new Dropbox integration for sharing presentations, photos, or any other type of business file you store on Dropbox.
Like the new Dropbox integration, you can easily share files from your Box account directly into the Hall mobile app. Whether you use Box or Dropbox, Hall has you covered!
“HipChat, GroupMe, Basecamp, Yammer used to be great but ever since their acquisition it’s been downhill. We’ve been using Hall for 3 months and love it. It works great with Dropbox and Github."
“We tried using Yammer, Podio and Slack but found the interfaces too unfriendly. We communicate with more than engineering teams and needed a real-time chat messenger that was user friendly to non-engineers."
“I run an agency that relies on Dropbox & Box.net. We’ve been looking forward to the new Dropbox integration to allow us to share files from Dropbox to our clients in real-time. Thanks Hall, you have increased my team’s productivity!”
“CoTap, GroupMe, Podio all lack web and desktop apps. Hall worked like iMessage, across all our platforms while adding the business security and admin features we needed.”
GET IN TOUCH:
Tweet at us at @hall (https://twitter.com/hall), or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquires, please contact us at email@example.com.
This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Dropbox, Dropbox, Inc., its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. Hall thanks the Dropbox team and all our integration partners for helping make Hall the leader in business messaging.
The modern way to work together.
Asana is the shared task list for your team, where you can plan, organize & stay in sync on everything.
all rights received by © Asana, Inc.
Additionally, you can use Duo Mobile to manage two-factor authentication for other application and web services that make use of passcodes.
Note: For Duo accounts, Duo Mobile needs to be activated and linked to your account before it will work. You will receive an activation link as part of Duo's enrollment process. You may add third-party accounts at any time.
Additionally, we will request access to use your camera for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes when activating accounts. Accounts can be activated by other methods if you choose not to do so.
License agreements for third-party Open Source libraries used in Duo Mobile can be found at https://www.duosecurity.com/legal/open-source-licenses.
View all of your Asana™ projects and assign tasks to your team members, whether you’re online, in an airplane or running late at the subway.
- Create projects and tasks while you’re offline. The next time you’re back online, everything syncs with Asana™ automatically.
ENHANCED FOR ANDROID
- Support for Nexus, Samsung and HTC devices
- Native Holo look and feel
OTHER ASANA FEATURES
- Quickly add Sub Tasks
- Add comments to tasks
- Tagging Support
Office Lens is like having a scanner in your pocket. Like magic, it will digitalize notes on whiteboards or blackboards. Always find important documents or business cards. Sketch your ideas and snap a picture for later. Don't lose receipts or stray sticky notes again!
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.
- Capture and crop a picture of a whiteboard or blackboard and share your meeting notes with co-workers.
- Make digital copies of your printed documents, business cards, or posters and trim them precisely.
- Printed text will be automatically recognized (using OCR) so you can search for words in images and copy and edit them.
- With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and cleans up glare and shadows.
- With Document mode, Office Lens trims and colors images perfectly.
- The scanned picture can be saved to your choice of OneNote, OneDrive, or locally on the device.
- Choose to convert images to Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), or PDF (.pdf) files that are automatically saved to OneDrive.
Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Pyrus works offline and seamlessly syncs in background. No frozen UI, no duplicates.
*** Key Features
- Delegate tasks
- Approve documents
- Communicate with team
- Organize tasks into projects
- Set up workflows (including multi-step)
- Track time spent
- Forward email to firstname.lastname@example.org to create tasks
*** More Features
- Use subtasks to split a larger task into an action list
- Plan meetings and create meeting reports
- Search tasks by various parameters
- Use GTD folders to organize tasks
- Schedule tasks to a certain date to mute them from the Inbox
- Attach documents from Box and Google Drive
- Login with your Google Apps account (since Android 4.0)
- Add events to Calendar
- Invite colleagues from Address Book
- Work with outsources and subcontractors
- Badge on app icon shows the number of unread tasks in your Inbox
- You receive push notification when new task is assigned to you or new comment is appeared
- Receive notifications on your Google Wear watch and reply without touching your phone
Full-featured desktop version of Pyrus is available at https://pyrus.com
FREE for organizations up to 12 users.
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Polaroid, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8.2 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND THE LATEST ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
• Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
• Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
• Add freehand drawings over PowerPoint slides
• Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
• Use Quick Sign to easily sign a PDF using your digital signature
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF OFFICESUITE PREMIUM:
• Security features - work with password protected files
• Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub
• Track changes with multiple author support
• QuickPDF Scanner - easily scan documents and images with your camera
• PhotoSuite Professional - MobiSystems' powerful photo editing app
• QuickWrite predictive keyboard - quicken your typing based on usage patterns
• Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack - view documents the way they're meant to be seen with officially licensed office fonts
• Spell check - make sure your important documents are error free.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides, tap on touch screen to display animations. Slide notes will display on screen.
Chromecast /dual screen support
Whether you are running a business, launching an app, working on a project or simply planning your holiday trip, Chaos Control is a perfect tool to manage your goals, juggle your priorities, and organise your tasks to get things done (GTD).
Chaos Control is all about nailing your tasks efficiently. Whether you're launching a startup or simply creating a grocery list, you will be delighted how easy it is to achieve those goals with Chaos Control. And the best part is, you can handle both heavyweight project planning and simple daily routine like shopping list management in one flexible app. And that app is available across all major mobile and desktop platforms with seamless sync.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1) Define your goals
Success in business, studying, sport and personal life starts with setting goals. Write down your goals and desired outcomes to make them real
2) Plan your success
Write down tasks and actions needed to achieve your goals in Projects. Each Project is a combination of a goal and corresponding action list
3) Make it happen
Use Daily Plan and Contexts in order to sort your tasks by date, place, tools and people. This smart task lists will help you on your journey
4) Stay on track
Put all the incoming tasks and notes in Chaos Box in order to process them later, when the important stuff is done
The app is designed with creative people in mind. Designers, writers, developers, startup founders, entrepreneurs of all kinds and pretty much anyone with ideas and desire to make them happen. We combined the power of GTD and best practices of task management with convenient UI to provide perfect solution to such tasks as:
✔ personal goal setting
✔ task management
✔ time management
✔ planning your business and personal activities
✔ building your routine
✔ handling simple to do lists, checklists and shopping lists
✔ catching your ideas and thoughts to process them later
★ Seamless cloud sync across all major mobile and desktop platforms
★ Android Wear support
★ GTD-inspired Projects and Contexts powered with Folders, sub-folders and sub-contexts
★ Repeating Tasks (daily, weekly, monthly and chosen days of the week)
★ Cloud data backup
★ Setting a pin-code for the app
★ Export to calendar
★ Chaos Box - Inbox for your unstructured tasks, notes, memos, ideas and thoughts. Great tool for staying on track inspired by GTD ideas
★ Notes for tasks, projects, folders and contexts
★ Flexible reminders
★ Fast and smart search
★ Seamless sync across all your devices running pretty much any major mobile or desktop platform
★ Cloud data backup
★ Recurring tasks for managing activities that happen regularly
★ Nested folders and contexts for better projects and tasks structuring
★ App pin-code: secure your data with a secure passcode
We tried to make David Allen and fellow GTD - addicts proud. Please let us know what you think about the app.
Not intended to replace the Trello app.
Please note that this is a very basic version. Features are few but stable. The Chrome version has all the features.
Soon this app will also have timers and the s/e bar, which is really the whole point about this app. I have released it without those features because while making the groundwork I already added features that can be useful to you now:
- view basic card information (name, description, spent/estimate per user)
- pin cards to your phone
- open a card in the Trello app for things this app doesn't yet do (like adding a spent/estimate comment)
- soon: card timers and the "card s/e bar".
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.