Passport Mobile App for Inventory Management and Asset Tracking
This is not a standalone app, rather it is an extension of the ASAP Systems’ inventory management and asset tracking system called Passport. You will need a Passport account before using the Passport mobile app.
ASAP Systems’ inventory and asset tracking system, Passport, makes it easier to efficiently and accurately track and manage your company’s inventory as well as capital and depreciable assets. This mobile app works with your hosted inventory account; it allows you to manage inventory and assets while mobile. Please see Instructions section below after downloading this app.
• View asset and inventory levels.
• Track the movement of inventory at multiple locations.
• Check in/out function for loaned devices on the fly.
• Receive, move and dispose of inventory.
• Create and distribute configurable unlimited reports.
• Scan barcodes for conducting physical inventory.
• Schedule and perform Asset Maintenance.
• Signature Capture capability to authorize inventory transactions.
1. If you do not have the system yet, you can register for a free trial account: www.asapsystems.com
2. Start using the Passport mobile app to log and track your inventory and assets.
3. All transactions you process via the Passport mobile app get synced to the database in real time.
4. Once the free trial period is up, you can consider purchasing this service.