Play The Best IQ Test To Find Out If You're A Genius!
Run your imagination and find a logical explanation for the mysterious puzzles!
Find the solution, open the Cryptex and see what awaits you in the next stage!
"IQ Test - Cryptex Challenge" is entertaining mental free game consisting of 60 unique riddles, divided into 5 levels of varying difficulty!
The first level can solve 90% of the population. The last is only 5%!
How many of puzzles can you solve?
This is real good memory trainer!
Exercise your brain with the most addicting IQ test ever!
♥ More than 1 000 000 downloads around the world! Thank you! ♥
★ 60 unique puzzles!
★ 5 levels of varying difficulty
★ 120 hints!
★ IQ measurement (like the IQ test)
★ detailed statistics
Best game for all fans of puzzles, word games, brain thinking, mind games, logic puzzles and riddles with answers!
During the game will be measured your IQ, which will allow you to know the strength of their own mind.
Each riddle has 2 hints. Remember, however, that their use would reduce the value of the iq.
Open Cryptex! Maybe you're a genius!
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” Albert Einstein
IQ of famous people:
- Leonardo da Vinci IQ 220
- Garry Kasparov IQ 190
- Wolfgang Mozart IQ 165
- Albert Einstein IQ 160
- Bill Gates IQ 160
Cryptex Challenge Facebook:
Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it’s no exception for Riley. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her Emotions — Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. The Emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley’s mind, where they help advise her through everyday life. Join Riley's Emotions on a journey to match and sort memory bubbles, as you travel through unique locations inspired by the film — Family Island, Dream Productions, Imagination Land and more. Play this bubble shooter that twists the puzzle genre inside out!
◦ SHOOT & MATCH memory bubbles for each emotion
◦ UNLOCK characters as you explore 125 levels, each with a challenging new puzzle
◦ UNLEASH POWER-UPS unique to each Emotion - Create a sunburst with Joy, let the rain pour with Sadness, and light a fireball with Anger!
◦ CHALLENGE yourself with 4 different game types
◦ OVERCOME obstacles like Brain Freezes and JUMP AHEAD using boosters like Brain Storms
◦ CONNECT to the world of the film through stunning 3D animation and gameplay featuring voice actors from the film!
Listen to the little voices inside YOUR head – 'Inside Out Thought Bubbles is the game to play!'
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains
• social media links to connect with others
• in-app purchases that cost real money
• the option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• links to online stores to purchase real products
• registration to create or sign in using a Disney/an existing account
• advertising for some third parties
• as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Shapist is a sliding block puzzle where you can do much more than just slide.
We made Shapist to show how a classical game concept can be embraced by physics, experimentation and new mechanics. It is designed as a timeless, beautiful object without barriers between a player and the game. There are no words. No punishment. No tutorials. No time limits and no scores... Just you & 65 puzzles to solve.
In each of these puzzles, you are given a number that you must construct out of several other numbers. You do this by taking the numbers and performing addition, subtraction, multiplication, and/or division operations on them. Each number must be used in the calculations exactly once, and only these four operations listed may be used. You may parenthesize your expression however you wish. For example, 10 may be obtained from 1, 1, 2, and 3, with the expression (3+2)×(1+1).
KW: math, mathematics, puzzle, game, equations, scrambled
The famous strategy board game chess, also known as the royal game, is played by moving the chess pieces (black and white) in turns across the game board. The rules of the game state that a game of chess is won if no more moves are possible and the opponent's king, the most important chess piece, is in checkmate.
We have packed the best strategy and tactical board game in a free app, with three different online variations.
- Single-player: play on your own against the computer. Here you can learn how to play chess or simply improve your chess skills.
- Local multiplayer: the same rules of the game as in the single-player-mode against the AI.
The board game is played on only one mobile device, however not as a computer game but rather by trying to checkmate your friend through logical thinking and your chess pieces, such as pawn, rook, queen, bishops, knight and king.
- Online multiplayer: logical thinking and online strategy with online chess against chess players around the world. Organise your own world championship. If your online opponent has also downloaded our free app, you can play on more than one mobile device.
The online multiplayer mode offers the following functions:
- For every checkmate against your online opponent, Elo points will be credited for your glorious chess moves across the board.
- If you win an online game against an opponent who is particularly good at playing and already has many Elo points, you will also get more Elo points to your player account for a checkmate.
- The more Elo points you have earned by playing chess, the higher you will rise in our ranking list.
- During the game of chess you can open a chat, so that you can chat with your opponent around the world or analyze your chess moves.
- An online friend's list enables you to invite your friends to a free online chess.
- Our free chess app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents from around the world and show them how good your logical thinking and your tactical game is, how you perfectly master your chess moves and chess pieces and how you check and mate your opponent.
- You can see your opponent's country of origin.
Play Chess against online players from around the world, start your own world cup, beat your opponent with your chess array, improve your strategy and tactical game and increase the Elo points in your account. Will your chess moves and chess game checkmate your opponent?
Improve your chess game and become a real chess world champion like Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov or Vladimir Kramnik. Use tactical moves like castling, where rook and king of one colour are moved.
Use different opening moves like the Italian, Spanish, King's Gambit, French, Caro-Kann, Sicilian, Pirc defence, modern defence, Scandinavian, King's Gambit declined, King's Gambit accepted, Blackmar-Diemer Gambit, Nimzo-Indian defence, Queen's Indian defence, King's Indian defence, Grünfeld defence, Benoni defence, Dutch, English or the Sokolsky opening.
We hope you like our free board game, even if it's only available in 2D and unfortunately not in 3D. Chess is definitely more challenging than other board games such as Nine Men’s Morris, Draughts, Halma, the Settlers of Catan, Backgammon, Ludo, Mahjong or Connect 4.
We would appreciate feedback (even if it's critical) on our free Online Chess.
Simply write a mail to the provided support address.
To enjoy this game, you need to know only two rules
1. Connect all the letters to make a word.
2. Fill the whole board
There are 240 levels available and there are two types of pack, ‘easy’ and ‘hard’
Easy – Words must start with a CAPITALIZED letter and end with a COLORED LOWERCASE letter.
Hard – Words must start with a CAPITALIZED letter.
We are pretty sure that there are very few words you don’t know in the levels.
It’s just that you haven’t got the right paths...
Check out the last(5th) screen shot and try to solve the example.
If you like this game, we would greatly appreciate if you can take a minute to rate
and write a review.