Going to Spain? Try this FREE & OFFLINE travel guide with cities, attractions, road map, local prices, tips and reviews added by hikers.
Join Hikersbay family, community of more than 10 000 000 travelers who use our apps and share articles, reviews, photos and recommendations.
• Available in 15 languages.
• 100% free and offline (no roaming charges)
• Best mobile travel guide 2013 - ACS Awards Winner.
This app offers you complete offline city guides for:
Barcelona, Madrid, Majorca, Tenerife, Ibiza, Seville, Valencia, Toledo, Bilbao, Cordoba, Gran Canaria, Palma de Mallorca, Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Andalusia and other travel destinations in Spain.
Features of the Spain Travel Guide by Hikersbay:
• Top cities & regions in Spain
• List of attractions with multi-language descriptions and photos
• Currency converter & local prices comparison (71 curriencies)
• 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
• Travel reviews & social recommendation
• Multiple languages supported (15 languages)
• Best Trips, Adventures, and To Do
• Cheap hotel booking and car hire
What people say:
• "Very handy. For years when I toured Paris, I lugged around a folded paper city map. Later I toured with a small thick book of arr.maps. Now it's on my pad!"
• "Awesome! This app provides all the things you need. No agresive adds and doesn't need network connection at all. Really helpful."
• "Absolutely good. When we had our vacation in Hong Kong it really helps me a lot. I recommend this apps to people who want to go to HK. Great work!"
• "Great app, easy to use. Try to use this application for great guide going to different places you like."
With this app you get access to FREE guided walking tour around the most important and characteristic places in: Barcelona, Seville, Plaza de Espana, Madrid, Granada, Andalusia, Torre del Oro. The range of free services may vary.
Know the Best Time for Visiting Spain to Enjoy the Trip Completely. Best time to visit Spain.
Artistic – that’s the word that describes Spain the best. Nature, the greatest artist of all, was probably in a playful mood when she created the diverse landscapes of this country. And so was Man who shaped the cultural heritage of this great land. If you are of the opinion that Spain has little to offer besides football, flamenco music and bullfights, you surely are in for series of surprises. Spain is a traveler’s delight, even more so if you love to hike or drive. This country has some of the most picturesque roadways of the world. Everywhere you look, the plethora of natural sights is ready to amaze you. In case you are a history geek, Spain is ready to keep you over-occupied with its windswept Roman ruins, jaw-dropping cathedrals, stunning Islamic architecture, Salvador Dalí, Pablo Picasso, Antoni Gaudí and much more.
- Spain In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- Phrasebooks for Catalan, Basque, Galician and Spanish.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
Over 3 million hikers use our apps! Plan your trip to Spain with Fly & Drive offline Holiday Advisor.
-- Offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
-- Things to do & trips. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities.
-- POI finder for driver's: gas station, fast food, motel
-- 14 days offline weather forecast. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
-- Cheap Car Rental (over 6000 locations worldwide)
-- Currency converter (offline)
-- Multilingual interface. 11 languages supported: english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese, thai
-- Hotels deals. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
-- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Fly & Drive is a smart, multi-language, easy to use flight and travel planning tool. Flights Planner allowing you to view all worldwide flight services and connection options.
Already in place? Need a offline map for your trip? Fast, detailed and completely offline maps for mobile devices is a part of our app too.
Our OFFLINE Map & Flights planner you can use without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
Amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
Know the Best Time for Visiting Spain to Enjoy the Trip Completely. Best time to visit Spain.
Artistic – that’s the word that describes Spain the best. Nature, the greatest artist of all, was probably in a playful mood when she created the diverse landscapes of this country. And so was Man who shaped the cultural heritage of this great land. If you are of the opinion that Spain has little to offer besides football, flamenco music and bullfights, you surely are in for series of surprises. Spain is a traveler’s delight, even more so if you love to hike or drive. This country has some of the most picturesque roadways of the world. Everywhere you look, the plethora of natural sights is ready to amaze you.
In case you are a history geek, Spain is ready to keep you over-occupied with its windswept Roman ruins, jaw-dropping cathedrals, stunning Islamic architecture, Salvador Dalí, Pablo Picasso, Antoni Gaudí and much more. If pulse-pounding bullfights are not your cup of tea, try catching the flamenco musical performance to get a taste of the Spanish culture. And with exciting soccer, mouth-watering cuisine and happening nightlife, it goes without saying that Spain is soul-stirring at every corner.
Best time to visit:
Spring and fall are the best times of the year for visiting Spain. The only possible exception would be the Atlantic Coast which experiences heavy downpour in October and November. Both the weather and the crowd are moderate during the months of May and October.
Summers are hot is Spain, and hotter still in the inland cities of Seville, Cordoba, and Madrid. While Madrid has dry heat in July and September, during which time it might be tough to go sightseeing, Seville is infamous for being the hottest area in the country during these two months. Barcelona, on the other hand, is comparatively cooler than the other cities but it is humid too. Mid-summers can be uncomfortable with the weather being hot and sweaty in Majorca, while the weather in Costa Brava is excessively clammy in July and August. During this time of the year, the coolest part of Spain is the Atlantic Coast, stretching from San Sebastián to A Coruña.
- information about many attractions, such as addresses, prices, shedules and others;
- location tracking using GPS or GSM;
- calculation of nearby attractions, distance and direction to them;
You don't need internet access, so you can use application in offline mode. After installing PRO version of this application you can use Barcelona Offline-map and Spanish Phrasebook
Take advantage of real-time traffic information to plan your trips
– Locate free-moving and congested routes through green-orange-red colour coded maps, as well as road closures and all traffic information.
– Choose a route to avoid time-wasting traffic jams!
With MICHELIN Navigation, stay calm and safe with a GPS navigation system offering simplified ergonomics:
– All Michelin route options: Michelin recommended, shortest, discovery route…as well as journey costs with toll fees included
– Schematic and uncluttered presentation of directions
– Simple and non-intrusive voice guidance
– Hazard areas and real-time traffic incidents (traffic jams, roadworks, slow moving traffic, information on traffic conditions and flow on roads, motorways and ring roads, including closures…)
– Speed limits on continuous display with visual speeding alerts
– Free GPS with maximum readability
Stay in the know in real-time, even on familiar routes, with the community alert option
The Alert mode is a location tracking system enhanced to receive alerts while you focus on your driving:
– Uncluttered presentation
– Over 30,000 speed cameras in Europe
– Speed limits continuously displayed
– Visual alerts when speed limits are exceeded
Take advantage of alerts shared by other drivers to avoid any surprises!
– And you, too, can share traffic and incident updates on your route: hazard zones, speed cameras, traffic jams, road works, accidents
Together, the road becomes safer.
Let’s take the best route together…
Note: traffic information available for Europe and England (traffic for London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Northampton...)
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
-Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
oMICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintaining your vehicule)
-Drive more safely:
oMICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time) oViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
-Make the most of your mobility:
oMICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
oMICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
oMICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
С приложением Redigo не нужно тратить деньги на дорогие путеводители, таскать с собой в дальней поездке тяжелые справочники, карты и журналы. Вся необходимая для путешественника информация, всегда под рукой:
— общая справка о стране (виза, часовой пояс, валюта, язык, как добраться и многое другое);
— информация о городах и местах, которые рекомендуется посетить;
— офлайн карты, где отмечены все достопримечательности;
— обширная фотогалерея;
— информация об актуальных событиях;
— разговорник на шести иностранных языках, плюс разговорник в картинках, который позволит объясниться без слов.
Приложение и оффлайн карты можно скачать бесплатно, все сервисы не требуют интернет-соединения, что очень важно, когда вы находитесь в роуминге. Начните готовиться к увлекательному путешествию по странам мира прямо сейчас!
Офлайн карты доступны для всех городов, в том числе для таких популярных, как: Анталия, Берлин, Барселона, Будапешт, Вена, Копенгаген, Лондон, Лос-Анджелес, Милан, Москва, Мюнхен, Ньй-Йорк, Пекин, Париж, Прага, Пхукет, Рига, Сан-Франциско, Санкт-Петербург, Стамбул, Таллин, Ханой, Хошимин.
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app.
Essentially complete articles with multiple hotel and restaurant listings are suggested for Bilbao, Seville and other travel destinations.
• USE OFFLINE. Save money on roaming fees and refer to the articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available.
• DISCOVER ARTICLES RELATIVE TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location. Spain travel guide contains around 320 articles covering the whole country.
• GET RELIABLE INFO. All info comes from wikivoyage project, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers. Articles are vividly illustrated with more than 360 well chosen pictures and images.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe is based on map data, provided by MAPS.ME, offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered.
We are waiting for any advice and feedback about GuideWithMe app. This will help to suit GuideWithMe app to your expectations and tastes.
Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a feedback in Google Play review section.
Check out our travel guides:
Google +: http://plus.google.com/+Guidewithme/
Enjoy your travels!
IMPORTANT: currently the app is available only in the English language.
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Barcelona City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Barcelona offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Barcelona city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Barcelona offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this Barcelona travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this Barcelona guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Barcelona city guide.
The Barcelona Offline Map and the Barcelona CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Barcelona is one of the nicest cities of Spain and the capital of Catalonia. Follow Gaudi's historic footprints and explore the town and its many POIs using this tourist guide and its Wikipedia articles.
Ulmon, the makers of this guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
With a unique editorial content, find out detailed sight information on dozen places of interest per destination.
Our writers' expert picks of the best bars and restaurants.
Find Museums, parks, theatres, cinemas, shops and accommodation near you.
Up-to-date What's On information covering the best events for your chosen destination.
- Weather information.
- Integration with main social networks.
- Add reviews, tips and comments to the places you have visited.
- Integration with geo-map location.
- Highlight of unmissable sightseeing locations in every city.
- Travel plan suggestions for your trips.
- My schedules: schedule places to visit.
- Nearby: Get quick access to all the tourist sites that are around you.
- Nearby Locations: View all tourist places available around any point.
Try the free app now and enjoy your stay.
★ Chosen by Google as one of the Best Apps of 2014 ★
Minube has a new update that lets you convert your travel photos into lifelong memories! Even casual travelers have phones galleries full of thousands of amazing photos, but who really remembers where each and every one was taken? Well, minube can help you relive your trips by identifying exactly where each of your travel photos were taken. You can even add your travel tips to each place and, of course, use our photo editor to choose the photos you want to publish and those you’d prefer to keep private. The end result is an amazing traveler’s keepsake, complete with maps and travel dates, which you can share with your friends.
We've also given our travel app a beautiful new look so you can get inspired, find cheap hotels, tourist attractions, and restaurants and start planning your trips better than ever. Use our Inspiration tool to find interesting new travel ideas, search for over 50,000 global destinations and see things to see, restaurant reviews, hotel reviews, and everything else no traveler can miss. Save your favorite places into lists and download to use as your personalized travel itinerary, complete with map. If you’re interested in travel and tourism, get the minube vacation planner today!
Want to learn more about minube?
Follow us on Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/minube
Follow us on Twitter → https://twitter.com/minubeapp
Why do we need these permissions?
Identity: So you can create an account and enter into minube and enjoy a more thorough travel-planning experience.
Location: To find tourist attractions, restaurants, and hotels near you and get directions to local points of interest.
Internet: To connect to the minube platform and discover thousands of new places and destinations around the world.
Multimedia and Files: For temporary data storage and to download lists and travel guides offline to use them without an internet connection when you're travelling.
In-app billing: So you can enjoy exclusive content.
Others: So you can use complimentary Google services like Maps, Google Login, and push notifications.
With PlacesOnLine App find out what are the attractions closest to you wherever you are and at any time of your day. You can search for information on a specific point of interest or even find out everything there is to know about a particular destination.
PlacesOnLine App gives you free access to more than 10,000 locations. For each of them you can find:
• Reviews: advices of those who have already visited, the suggestions of the community
• To see: the list of the most beautiful sights in each city, those that can not be missed
• Hotel, but also Bed & Breakfast, Cottages and much more, so you can choose your favorite accommodation among hundreds of possibilities
PlacesOnLine App also is a complete guide, perfect during the trip. All attractions are located on the map: it is even easier to organize your daily itinerary without losing anything. The app is divided into sections, with everything you need to know about each city:
• To see (monuments, museums, streets and neighborhoods, Surroundings)
• Food and drink (restaurants and dishes recommended)
• Activities (Hiking, Parks, Gardens)
• Entertainment (Events, Nightlife)
And if you're not connected, no problem. You can download the PDF guide and take it with you. The guides are available for all cities in the app.
Not enough? With PlacesOnLine App you make the guide! Join the community and vote for your favorite destination while you're visiting it or add your travel tips to help many other tourists like you.
PlacesOnLine: your best guide before, during and after holidays!
tourist guide, travel guide, travel and holidays, travel ideas, tourism
Con BA Turismo podes encontrar todo lo que necesitas para disfrutar una estadía maravillosa en la Ciudad de Todos Los Argentinos.
- Donde Comer: Restaurantes y bares
- Donde Dormir: Encontra Hoteles
- Que hacer en Buenos Aires: Eventos cultuales, deportivos, recorridos y más.
¡Te esperamos en Buenos Aires!
EXPLORE cities, museums, tourist and cultural attractions effortlessly. Be inspired by local stories in audio guides.
Seamless social media sharing means the story of your holiday can be easily shared with friends.
Enjoy the freedom of turning your vacation into an easy discovery experience - in a growing number of places in the world such as The Netherlands, England, Scotland. Find your personal guidebooks for cities such as Amsterdam, Florence, Istanbul, Barcelona, Prague, London, Munich, Rome, Stockholm and more.
ENJOY SUPERPOWERED SIGHTSEEING:
• Tap automatically into guided storytelling tours - thanks to location services (GPS).
• Share unique facts and special stories with your friends.
• Test your knowledge with entertaining quizzes.
• Avoid roaming costs before you arrive thanks to easy-to-download content.
• Quickly access localised stories with QR code reader & numeric numpad.
Easy travel with izi.TRAVEL!
«iSpbGuide» действительно полезен, потому что:
— это ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО путеводитель, а не справочник с информацией об отелях и ресторанах. Маршрут составлен так, чтобы за пару часов Вы увидели подавляющее большинство самых известных достопримечательностей города и при этом хорошо провели время.
— это АВТОРСКИЙ путеводитель известного петербургского гида и историка Юрия Нежинского, специалиста по городскому быту и фольклору, а не сумбурная подборка материалов из открытых источников информации. Вы сможете познакомиться не только с особенностями архитектуры и истории Петербурга, но и узнать много занимательных фактов, мифов и мистических легенд.
— это ЕДИНСТВЕННЫЙ путеводитель по Петербургу, который не просто заменяет бумажную книжку. Он может нарисовать точную карту восстания декабристов и приблизить лицо ангела на Александровской колонне. Скоро мы добавим аудио и видео материалы!
Мы попытались сделать наш бесплатный путеводитель полноценной заменой индивидуального гида на время Вашей обзорной экскурсии по Петербургу. Получилось у нас это или нет — решать только Вам!
El Club Mizukami fue creado en por Juan Pazos después de mas de 30 años dedicados al aprendizaje y la enseñanza de este Arte Marcial.
El Club Mizukami tiene como objetivo que los practicamentes de kárate tengan un referente de legal y de calidad en la comarca de O Ribeiro.