0. 4.4 and Up.
1. Bus stop in Map or List view, whatever tickles your fancy.
2. Want to know what buses there are in an area? Use the map to go the area. You will find all the bus stops around that area; or simply search using the bus stop/bus number/street name/place description.
3. You can keep your favourite bus numbers/stops handy, simply by long clicking a bus stop or just the bus number.
4. You can remove them from favourites by simply long clicking.
5. Order your favourites in one of five fixed ways; again go to the menu.
6. Tapping on a bus number in Map/List will get you the bus route, and if you tap on a particular bus stop there, you will be taken to the bus stop that shows you all the bus arrival times.
7. Tapping on a bus number in the favourites will get you estimated bus arrival for the next few buses; however this is experimental; so take them as indicatives only. :)
8. Bus arrivals can be refreshed automatically; the default is every 45 seconds; you can choose the interval or even do it manually. Just go to the menu. Only bus list entries that are expanded will be updated, just to save a bit of data bandwidth.
9. Refresh can be done on per bus stop if you wish; or all expanded bus stop entries; just swipe downwards. Simple as that.
10. If you would like to know where a bus stop in the list view is. Just click the locate button on the left of the header. The map will show you.
11. Don't know how to go the bus stop from where you are? No problem. Click the route button, and you will be shown the way. Good to use if you are in an unfamiliar neighbourhood, or you are a tourist.
12. Need to find out how to get to a place using public transport? Key in your destination, and click the route icon.
13. Taking the MRT? Just use the colourful MRT route finder with estimated travel time required.
14. If for some reason your memory fails you and you can't recall where a MRT is or if you are in an unfamiliar neighbourhood or if you are a tourist, click on the MRT stop graphic, and Map will come to your rescue.
15. If you need detail guide to get to the MRT, then click the MRT name next to the stop graphic instead.
16. To save your eyesight, the detail routes of the MRT will not be shown. But if you insist, then just click the MRT track bar or the text next to it to see them.
17. With possible breakdowns/delays/diversions nowadays, go to news tweets provided by the major operators in SG.
18. If you cannot wait / are tired of waiting, or simply are in a hurry, call the taxis from various operators, or Uber or Grab (you need to install Uber/Grab's app yourself). Nothing much, just a bit convenience provided.
19. Don't like the default colour scheme? No problem; go to the menu and choose another. Hopefully one of the colours appeals to you.
20. Lastly enjoy the app. Feedback are most welcome!