I am living in México away from gringo communities and have been using this app extensively. It works very well. I am using the paid version, the free version does not have nearly enough entries. My only critical comment is the ads embedded in the translate function. The paid version is not supposed to have ads!! Some verbs are not conjugated and the definition using a similar word in English is rarely given first, even though it would be easiest to remember. Small issues...great app
Good app for offline Would rate it 4.5 if possible. Needs more vocabulary and more attention to describing which Spanish applies to Spain, Mexico, southern S America, etc. and which English applies to UK, USA, Australia, etc.
I'm the user from Taiwan and I'm now learning Spanish, this application helps me find out the word from english to spanish or from Spanish to english easily
I have the paid for version & would encourage everyone who's still working on their Spanish proficiency to get it.
Really useful with good searching. Pronunciation guide too.
Easy to use. I like the verb conjugation.
- Added back Black Theme, see menu > Settings > Themes.
- Added hundreds of new headwords, meanings and examples.
- Implemented My Phrases category to add to Phrasebook.
- Added search bar to PhraseBook.
- Implemented audio speed setting.
- Eliminated TTS language switching delay.
- Improved layout of dictionary headwords screen.
- Fixed Translate Conjugate bug.
- Eliminated attach photo crash.
- Improved in-app help.
If you like free updates please rate our app 🙂
Easily learn foreign language phrases & words: English, French, Spanish ...